what would you have done?

08-31-2006, 12:32 AM
In the past I hit a dog with the car and went and knocked
on the door of the yard it run out of

Today I hit a cat, but did not go and knock on the door
of the yard it darted out of
it was just a stupid cat

so you cared about the dog, which is a family pet, but not a cat, which is a family pet. :hmmm:

Question from Frued. - Do you have some cat issues in your past?

luv
08-31-2006, 12:33 AM

it was just a stupid cat

I can already predict responses out of people around here.

I did hit a cat once. I looked in my rearview mirror just in time to seeing it running across the road dragging it's hind legs. I nearly cried.

blueballs
08-31-2006, 12:34 AM
I felt bad about the dog
the cat not so much

SPchief
08-31-2006, 12:35 AM
Cats have feelings too

greg63
08-31-2006, 12:36 AM
I got a brother-in-law that will drive out of his way, up into the yard and over the side walk in order to run over a cat. :shake:

Phobia
08-31-2006, 12:43 AM
I would have just used some anti-freeze.

greg63
08-31-2006, 12:46 AM
I would have just used some anti-freeze.

LMAO
Eh, I think he likes the thrill of the chase.

ChiefsFanatic
08-31-2006, 12:48 AM
so you cared about the dog, which is a family pet, but not a cat, which is a family pet. :hmmm:

Question from Frued. - Do you have some cat issues in your past?

Sometimes we all have pussy issues.

08-31-2006, 12:50 AM
True. So true! :)

greg63
08-31-2006, 12:51 AM
Heh, not Rich Scanlon.

08-31-2006, 12:52 AM
Heh, not Rich Scanlon.

yeah, the sperm bank loves him.

greg63
08-31-2006, 12:53 AM
yeah, the sperm bank loves him.
ROFL

Moooo
08-31-2006, 01:01 AM
I've never hit a pet. I hit a deer once. I didn't hit him hard at all. My car was fine, and he got up and ran away missing only some fur. But I nonetheless yelled out the window, "Screw you, deer!" It shouldn't have been STANDING in the road!

In your instance unless it was obvious who owned it, I wouldn't stop. I mean, its not like stopping will cure the animal.

My friend hit a bear in her car. She had no choice to stop after the car was demolished.

Moooo

luv
08-31-2006, 01:06 AM
Trying hard to STFU .

08-31-2006, 01:07 AM
Trying hard to STFU .
Come on LUV. Tell us.

luv
08-31-2006, 01:09 AM
Come on LUV. Tell us.
Guys have no clue what it's like to have pu$$y issues.

greg63
08-31-2006, 01:15 AM
Guys have no clue what it's like to have pu$$y issues.

But, many of us do live with those who do. :D

Halfcan
08-31-2006, 02:14 AM

it was just a stupid cat

Just a stupid cat??? Quicksilver is going to be heartbroken when he sobers up. :(

Halfcan
08-31-2006, 02:17 AM
All Dogs go to Heaven!

All cats go to nearest Chinese restaurant and become Kung Pow Chicken.

08-31-2006, 02:34 AM
All Dogs go to Heaven!

All cats go to nearest Chinese restaurant and become Kung Pow Chicken.
ROFL

stumppy
08-31-2006, 04:27 AM
Quicksilver is going to be heartbroken when he sobers up. :(

First off, he'll never be sober.

Second, we found his cat. Remember ?

rad
08-31-2006, 04:56 AM
Cats are disposable. No big deal.

Demonpenz
08-31-2006, 05:01 AM
Last time I stopped the owner of the dog wouldn't even pay for the damage the dog did to my car. So know I am like screw it why stop.

Bob Dole
08-31-2006, 05:44 AM

That's the trade-off for fighting againsy leash laws for cats and allowing your "pet" to wander the neighborhood.

greg63
08-31-2006, 06:15 AM
That's the trade-off for fighting againsy leash laws for cats and allowing your "pet" to wander the neighborhood.

Everyone knows ya shouldn't fight againsy...

ncognito
08-31-2006, 12:36 PM

ROFL

Holy crap!

chiefs4me
08-31-2006, 12:48 PM

it was just a stupid cat

I hope it didn't belong to a 5 year old little girl who cant wait to come home from school to see her fluffy...and there she is, getting off the bus, and what a nice present somebody left for her...fluffy in the street, bloody and mangled......so...I hope you have flat tires for a year, and never a spare....I mean, I didn't say blowouts, so it should be good, right???:rolleyes:

Brock
08-31-2006, 12:49 PM
Fluffy should have been kept in the house.

JBucc
08-31-2006, 12:51 PM
I would not have done the same. Passing up a free meal is just stupid.

chiefs4me
08-31-2006, 12:54 PM

there is not a cuss word in this post... so,what have you done with Brock???

luv
08-31-2006, 01:03 PM
I kind of agree with this. Anytime you let a cat out, and you live anywhere close to a halfway busy street, you run the risk of it getting ran over. We've lost two cats that way. Even had a dog get out of the back yard and get ran over.

Iowanian
08-31-2006, 01:05 PM
I absolutely would NOT do the same thing.

I'd have skidded the car into a spinning stop, leaped from the vehicle before it stopped moving, performed instant scene assessment, used a cig pack foil taped on 3 sides, to alleviate the symptoms of the sucking chest wound, elevated the Cats legs to prevent shock, and stablized the neck until Life Flight arrived.

At that time, I'd have rapelled with the feline on backboard down to George Blowfish's home/vet clinic and sped the animal into his care....where he'd have immediately inserted his Skinstick of life into the exit of the cat, thereby curing all the ailes it accumulated by the crushing weight of my rusted, year of our lord 19 and 72 Mercury Pacer while accidently curing an undiagnosed case of feline Luekemia.

Only then would I take time to hand write a card of appology to send with the Omaha Steaks and dozen yellow roses of friendship and gift certificate to PETSMART I'd ship to the grieving family.

Mr. Laz
08-31-2006, 01:08 PM
I felt bad about the dog
the cat not so much
then i'd say your pretty much a dick and i hope a tiger(cat) eats your intestines for breakfast one day.

Eleazar
08-31-2006, 01:22 PM

Swerved around it.

(Somebody had to)

Iowanian
08-31-2006, 01:24 PM
Flo would have directed the car through the group of school children huddled at the bus stop, to avoid harming Felix.

Laz would have had Felix in the house, safely removing some creamy skippy from his tackle.

chiefs4me
08-31-2006, 02:57 PM
Flo would have directed the car through the group of school children huddled at the bus stop, to avoid harming Felix.

Laz would have had Felix in the house, safely removing some creamy skippy from his tackle.

the kitty's name is fluffy.....:harumph:

Jilly
08-31-2006, 03:02 PM
I think PastorMike might have some experience with this??? He loves dealing with animals, so I hear. ;)

Halfcan
08-31-2006, 03:05 PM

Oh yeah thats right-LOL!!

That is going to be Carson Palmer after we are done with him-except it will say Free QB!!

Halfcan
08-31-2006, 03:07 PM

I'd have skidded the car into a spinning stop, leaped from the vehicle before it stopped moving, performed instant scene assessment, used a cig pack foil taped on 3 sides, to alleviate the symptoms of the sucking chest wound, elevated the Cats legs to prevent shock, and stablized the neck until Life Flight arrived.

At that time, I'd have rapelled with the feline on backboard down to George Blowfish's home/vet clinic and sped the animal into his care....where he'd have immediately inserted his Skinstick of life into the exit of the cat, thereby curing all the ailes it accumulated by the crushing weight of my rusted, year of our lord 19 and 72 Mercury Pacer while accidently curing an undiagnosed case of feline Luekemia.

Only then would I take time to hand write a card of appology to send with the Omaha Steaks and dozen yellow roses of friendship and gift certificate to PETSMART I'd ship to the grieving family.

Now that is a great post-lol I am glad I don't have you on ignore anymore-lol Nice one.

Bwana
08-31-2006, 03:14 PM

ROFL

greg63
09-01-2006, 12:08 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Wait...is that all??? :D

alanm
09-01-2006, 12:12 AM
And today just happens to be one of those days. :banghead: :banghead:

Smed1065
09-01-2006, 12:18 AM
i have had too may pussie issues i guess, cause i would have sped up. kill em all and let god sort'em out.

blueballs
09-01-2006, 12:57 AM
it was all swollen and smelly
today

Predarat
09-01-2006, 09:37 AM
If I gave you directions to in front of my house could you possibly drive by it a few times? It would help alot. If you cant ill just buy some antifreeze.

Saulbadguy
09-01-2006, 09:56 AM
NEDM.

http://nedmbegins.ytmnd.com/

Rooster
09-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Dogs yes... Cats no..... Still would feel bad for the cat though but then my mind would say 'it's just a cat'.

Iowanian
09-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Swollen? Stinky?

Sounds like its infected. After performing the life saving manuevers, you should inject some antibiotics, murderer!

CLEAR!
http://www.rescuecritters.com/Fluffy_grey_small.jpg

greg63
09-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Swollen? Stinky?

Sounds like its infected. After performing the life saving manuevers, you should inject some antibiotics, murderer!

CLEAR!
http://www.rescuecritters.com/Fluffy_grey_small.jpg

ZZZAAAAPPPP...BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

blueballs
09-03-2006, 12:15 AM
you hit it and it just lays there
but I keep going back