PDA

View Full Version : Moving update...

luv
08-31-2006, 12:37 AM
Well, it's still 3 months out, but I put my credit application in at a place here in town. They do have a 1 br opening up 12/1. I need to see how much it is (depending what floor it's on). No move-in specials, though. I was hoping for a first month's rent free type of thing. Oh well.

I do almost have my living room packed. I'm amazed. :)

greg63
08-31-2006, 12:38 AM
Best of luck luv.

Phobia
08-31-2006, 12:42 AM
You're 3 months from moving and you've already packed your living room? You're either obsessive, have entirely too much crap, or never use anything your living room contains. I can't even pack for a weekend away from home until Friday in case I need something I'll inevitably pack prior to then.

In any case, this is highly strange.

PunkinDrublic
08-31-2006, 12:44 AM
There are other ways to ask people to help you move you know? Just kidding. :p

luv
08-31-2006, 12:44 AM
You're 3 months from moving and you've already packed your living room? You're either obsessive, have entirely too much crap, or never use anything your living room contains. I can't even pack for a weekend away from home until Friday in case I need something I'll inevitably pack prior to then.

Books, I've already read, wall hangings, bell collection, etc. I hate packing, so I decided to get a head start. I know I won't do a whole lot at one time.

And yes, unfortunately, I am a bit obsessive. Something I need to work on.

Spicy McHaggis
08-31-2006, 01:43 AM

I agree. I move in less than 2 weeks and have managed to mentally add up how much food I have to eat each day in order to have nothing left in the fridge to move/spoil. That was about as far as I got.

I also discovered we have around 300 packets of Quaker Instant Oatmeal sitting in the very back of the pantry. I could practically start a food kitchen for the homeless in my remaining time here.

Halfcan
08-31-2006, 02:11 AM
Books, I've already read, wall hangings, sex toys, bell collection, etc. I hate packing, so I decided to get a head start. I know I won't do a whole lot at one time.

And yes, unfortunately, I am a bit obsessive. Something I need to work on.

Good luck on moving-well 3 months from now.

Halfcan
08-31-2006, 02:12 AM
Quaker oats are good.

4th and Long
08-31-2006, 04:45 AM
I just moved last week. It sucked. The End.

rad
08-31-2006, 05:00 AM
I have a pick-up truck.