PDA

View Full Version : Printers to be cut?

Archie Bunker
08-31-2006, 03:29 PM
I posted this in the Fielder thread also but thought it might be worth a thread. I dont know if the source is reliable or not so take it with a grain of salt.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/cf...831_085845_4684

In other possible Canadian quarterback news, the TEAM 1040 radio station in Vancouver is reporting Casey Printers will be cut from the the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday, although it is unsure at this time whether he will be released outright or placed on the practice roster. Printers' CFL rights are owned by the B.C. Lions.

HemiEd
08-31-2006, 03:31 PM
I am no football genious (cp spelling) but I do not think he is NFL QB material.

HC_Chief
08-31-2006, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to hear KC cut him then turned around and signed him to the PS. My bet is he would clear waivers, considering how poor his preseason numbers have been.

Dude has talent. He has had a rough go of it in the preseason, but he has the tools. A year on the practice squad and a season or two in NFLE will do him some good.

Croyle, on the other hand, is a high draft pick that would probably not clear waivers.

Dave Lane
08-31-2006, 05:03 PM
Printers should be cut and PS would be fine for me...

Dave

R&GHomer
08-31-2006, 05:42 PM
Well, it's him or Huard because no way in hell does croyl get cut or sent to the parctice squad. My money is on printers, but Huard is a turd, so I don't really care one way or the other.

OldTownChief
08-31-2006, 05:49 PM
He can't get out of KC soon enough.

JBucc
08-31-2006, 05:50 PM
I don't care what happens to him at this point

whoman69
08-31-2006, 07:44 PM
The fact that Damon Huard is our #2 should give everyone pause. Printers has got to have some talent or he would not have been brought in. He's obviously not ready yet, but that doesn't mean he can't get some seasoning and show us something. Who else do we have that we can't afford to leave off the practice team?