PDA

View Full Version : Question about FF live draft

luv
09-02-2006, 10:47 AM
When doing a live draft, is there a list of players still available for the different positions, or do you have to know that and know who you want?

Mecca
09-02-2006, 10:51 AM
On Yahoo theres a giant list that you can seperate by position or leave where everyone is listed.....you highlight the player he goes into a bar and you click draft and it picks him......once a guy has been picked his name goes gray in the listings and can't be highlighted.

luv
09-02-2006, 10:52 AM
On Yahoo theres a giant list that you can seperate by position or leave where everyone is listed.....you highlight the player he goes into a bar and you click draft and it picks him......once a guy has been picked his name goes gray in the listings and can't be highlighted.
Thanks.

luv
09-02-2006, 10:54 AM
Also, someone was telling me about the drafts on foxsports.com. THey said that Yahoo will charge for something about stats, but fox won't. Can someone tell me more about that?

Mecca
09-02-2006, 10:55 AM
After the first week Yahoo charges for the "stat tracker" it basically means the stats of your players are updated as the games go on and shows you how many points you have. I don't pay for it, you just have to wait till the next day to see how many points you have.

luv
09-02-2006, 10:56 AM
After the first week Yahoo charges for the "stat tracker" it basically means the stats of your players are updated as the games go on and shows you how many points you have. I don't pay for it, you just have to wait till the next day to see how many points you have.
Thanks again.

I was going to wait for a friend to come by and help me with my picks, but it looks like I may have to take a crack at it on my own. Just wanting to know what to expect.

noa
09-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Thanks again.

I was going to wait for a friend to come by and help me with my picks, but it looks like I may have to take a crack at it on my own. Just wanting to know what to expect.

It might also be worth it to buy a magazine to you have a hard copy of the players in front of you instead of having to look at a computer screen. Internet info will be more up to date, but magazines often have good lists of players and mock drafts and such.