PDA

View Full Version : Junior Siavii is gone - rejoice

Logical
09-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Hallelujah PBJ

Now how do we get rid of Eric Hicks

eChief
09-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Now that the cuts have been made tell us how you really feel about the Chiefs chances this year.

DaFace
09-02-2006, 06:39 PM
Put out a bowl of antifreeze? :shrug:

Hammock Parties
09-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Junior will live forever in my Jake Plummer Highlight Film.

Simplex3
09-02-2006, 06:40 PM
I was hoping Siavii and Sims might eat Hicks. Then Siavii gets cut, then they catch Sims with some of Hicks' ribs in his fridge and he gets the chair. It doesn't count against the cap if the player gets the chair does it?

chefsos
09-02-2006, 06:53 PM
I propose that, every year or when applicable, the fattest, laziest new ****tard on the roster be presented the Siavii Trophy. Trophy design and accompanying text TBD at this time.

Hammock Parties
09-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Great idea. To be presented at the conclusion of the season?

chefsos
09-02-2006, 06:58 PM
Great idea. To be presented at the conclusion of the season?
Hell, around here, the nominations will probably start around March.

noa
09-02-2006, 06:59 PM
He was our best DT

CHIEF4EVER
Hallelujah PBJ

Now how do we get rid of Eric Hicks

Attach a rack of Gates ribs to a car bumper and drive slowly away from Arrowhead? :shrug:

Logical
Now that the cuts have been made tell us how you really feel about the Chiefs chances this year.

Still a 9-7 squad

Hammock Parties
09-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Attach a rack of Gates ribs to a car bumper and drive slowly away from Arrowhead? :shrug:

No, no, no. Hicks isn't fat. He's stupid.

What we do is dress some people in Broncos uniforms. We then run a play with a bootleg pass off play action right in front of him. Hicks will follow the play action. We hide a bear trap right behind the left guard.

rad
09-02-2006, 07:25 PM

What we do is dress some people in Broncos uniforms. We then run a play with a bootleg pass off play action right in front of him. Hicks will follow the play action. We hide a bear trap right behind the left guard.

LMAO LMAO

Logical
09-02-2006, 07:46 PM

What we do is dress some people in Broncos uniforms. We then run a play with a bootleg pass off play action right in front of him. Hicks will follow the play action. We hide a bear trap right behind the left guard.:clap:

Sam Hall
09-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Say bye-bye to Carl's most puzzling draft choice.

FloridaMan88
09-02-2006, 07:50 PM
I propose that, every year or when applicable, the fattest, laziest new ****tard on the roster be presented the Siavii Trophy. Trophy design and accompanying text TBD at this time.

Ryan Sims will have a monopoly over that Trophy as long as he's on the roster

the Talking Can
09-02-2006, 07:58 PM

a golden spit hood....

L.A. Chieffan
09-02-2006, 08:14 PM
What a joke, our first pick two years ago, and hes already gone. Why is Sims still around? That guy has sucked just as bad and has been giving a lot more oppurtunities to suck than Junior.

rad
09-02-2006, 08:17 PM
What a joke, our first pick two years ago, and hes already gone. Why is Sims still around? That guy has sucked just as bad and has been giving a lot more oppurtunities to suck than Junior.

Didn't he get hurt early last season and was looking pretty good?

Or maybe that's because it was just the Jets.....

Hammock Parties
09-02-2006, 08:21 PM
I'm going to steal this "golden spithood" idea and use it in my end-of-season grades.

the Talking Can
09-02-2006, 08:33 PM
I'm going to steal this "golden spithood" idea and use it in my end-of-season grades.

only if you promise to continue spamming the board with WPI ads...

gblowfish
09-02-2006, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure if this article was posted on the CP before, it came out about a week ago. It's by a writer in Tampa, talking about King Carl's hit n miss draft record. Pretty comprehensive, and an interesting viewpoint from somebody outside the city who hasn't been sipping the Chiefs Spin Meistering Kool Aid:
http://tinyurl.com/fvale

chop
09-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Why does Carl Peterson take all of the blame for bad draft choices? I think he has say in the matter but I think there are many others with equal, if not more, say so on who the Chiefs select.

Sully
09-02-2006, 08:50 PM

Not even close.

-signed, Trezelle

gblowfish
09-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Bye Junior. Another crappy draft pick bites the dust.

milkman
09-02-2006, 09:01 PM
Why does Carl Peterson take all of the blame for bad draft choices? I think he has say in the matter but I think there are many others with equal, if not more, say so on who the Chiefs select.

Because Carl has the final say.

He gets input from his coaches and staff, and usually gives the coaches who they want, with rare exceptions (LJ), but he is the King.

Adept Havelock
09-02-2006, 09:13 PM

ROFL

Ummm...no. That would have to be Trezelle Jenkins, IMO. Though one could also make a case for Greg "The Real Deal" Hill.

Logical
09-02-2006, 10:29 PM
I'm not sure if this article was posted on the CP before, it came out about a week ago. It's by a writer in Tampa, talking about King Carl's hit n miss draft record. Pretty comprehensive, and an interesting viewpoint from somebody outside the city who hasn't been sipping the Chiefs Spin Meistering Kool Aid:

Absolutely fantastic article, thanks G.

Deberg_1990
09-03-2006, 12:26 AM

Wow, that was great. Pretty much everybody on this board already knows CP's history but it was interesting reading about it from an outsider perspective. He didnt even mention Carls 2nd round gems such as Eddie Freeman, Kevin Lockett, Rashan Sheehee, Kris Wilson, William Bartee and Matt Blundin. Those have hurt us just as much.

el borracho
09-03-2006, 12:28 AM
... Now how do we get rid of Eric Hicks
Wait one more year. No way we don't draft Dline again next year.

el borracho
09-03-2006, 12:29 AM
Put out a bowl of antifreeze? :shrug:
Niiiiice!!!

StcChief
09-03-2006, 12:29 AM
There is a spit hood rejoicing somewhere

el borracho
09-03-2006, 12:30 AM
It's not too puzzling. We wanted Olshanshky. The Chargers stole him and we had no backup plan.

el borracho
09-03-2006, 12:33 AM
Sims is still around because his various injuries are now healthy.

Siavii is gone because his one chronic injury is never going to be healthy.

StcChief
09-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Herm has set the bar.....thank God.

NFL slackers get ready

Phobia
09-03-2006, 12:37 AM
only if you promise to continue spamming the board with WPI ads...

Seriously, did Nick Athan's priest molest you or what? I'm gonna drop you on iggy, pal. You've taken the whole spam whining to the obsessive point and beyond. austinchief@yahoo.com - let him hear about it and make any decisions necessary.

StcChief
09-03-2006, 12:42 AM
shut the talking shit can up

chief2000
09-03-2006, 12:46 AM
Siavii is our best D-tackle !

StcChief
09-03-2006, 12:48 AM
spit hood....hurt..... this guy was a wasted/bust pick.

chief2000
09-03-2006, 12:51 AM
Junior will spit in your face.

eChief
09-03-2006, 07:25 AM
Sequence of posts that I don't get.

Quote:
<HR SIZE=1>
Originally Posted by GoChiefs
<HR SIZE=1>

Quote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by the Talking Can
only if you promise to continue spamming the board with WPI ads... <HR SIZE=1>

Seriously, did Nick Athan's priest molest you or what? I'm gonna drop you on iggy, pal. You've taken the whole spam whining to the obsessive point and beyond. austinchief@yahoo.com - let him hear about it and make any decisions necessary.

Something seems amiss here. Is this a three way conversation or a two way? Is GoChiefs and Phobia the same person?

the Talking Can
09-03-2006, 07:38 AM

oh no, not iggy...

the mighty WPI employee has smited me....

Brock
09-03-2006, 07:50 AM

I dislike Carl Peterson as much or more than the next guy, but that article is crap. They mention Percy Snow as a draft bust, along with Greg Hill and Sylvester Morris. Snow and Morris suffered career ending injuries, guess what, shit happens. Greg Hill could have been great for the Chiefs if only Marty hadn't been enamored with Marcus Allen's ability to fall forward for 4 yards. And does anybody think Ryan Sims would have fallen out of the top 10? Pretty unlikely. And then the article goes on to compare the Chiefs' drafts to the Steelers, who have been the best in the league in the draft for a decade. Just incredibly stupid. But hey, at least it said some good things about Tamba Hali.

Mojo Rising
09-03-2006, 07:50 AM
There are a lot of mistakes in the draft. Look at our division:

Oak: Gallery, D Gibson
SD: Leaf, Sammie Davis
Den: Middlebrooks, G Foster

As far as Sims is concerned there were 4 DT's in the draft that were in consideration...only 1 panned out. Henderson, the one that had injury problems and was too tall/upright. Bryant and Hayneswoth were also bombs.

Jenkins was CP's biggest disaster. I have heard that Art Shell was behind that pick. Shell didn't last long after that.

Deberg_1990
09-03-2006, 09:16 AM
I dislike Carl Peterson as much or more than the next guy, but that article is crap. They mention Percy Snow as a draft bust, along with Greg Hill and Sylvester Morris. Snow and Morris suffered career ending injuries, guess what, shit happens. Greg Hill could have been great for the Chiefs if only Marty hadn't been enamored with Marcus Allen's ability to fall forward for 4 yards. And does anybody think Ryan Sims would have fallen out of the top 10? Pretty unlikely. And then the article goes on to compare the Chiefs' drafts to the Steelers, who have been the best in the league in the draft for a decade. Just incredibly stupid. But hey, at least it said some good things about Tamba Hali.

Yes, Snow and Morris were unfortunately injured, but a bust is a bust........and like i mentioned earlier....they didnt even mention Carls 2nd round gems such as Eddie Freeman, Kevin Lockett, Rashan Sheehee, Kris Wilson, William Bartee and Matt Blundin

Halfcan
09-03-2006, 09:20 AM

We cut Trezelle Jenkins???

Brock
09-03-2006, 09:24 AM
Yes, Snow and Morris were unfortunately injured, but a bust is a bust

BS. There's bad picks and there's bad luck. Both of those guys were solid first round picks.

eChief
09-03-2006, 12:12 PM
oh no, not iggy...

the mighty WPI employee has smited me....

He isns't an employee, he's a part timer from what he says.