PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else sick of "RATE MY FFL TEAM" threads?

Blindside58
09-03-2006, 12:09 PM
It is all relative to the scoring and roster types you have in your league, I also wonder why someone would have other's rate their team. We all know when we drafted a winner and we all get that sick feeling in our stomach when we drafted a crapper.

Anyhow, I am psyched and I can't wait for Thursday night to get the ball rolling!
Good Luck to all FFL players on chiefsplanet!

Reaper16
09-03-2006, 12:31 PM
It is all relative to the scoring and roster types you have in your league, I also wonder why someone would have other's rate their team. We all know when we drafted a winner and we all get that sick feeling in our stomach when we drafted a crapper.

Anyhow, I am psyched and I can't wait for Thursday night to get the ball rolling!
3/10
Maybe you'll have better luck next draft.

Skip Towne
09-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Yes, I am.

milkman
09-03-2006, 12:33 PM

S TFU n00b.

The Bad Guy
09-03-2006, 12:39 PM
Anyone sick of noobs making threads about patrolling the place?

I am!

BigVE
09-03-2006, 01:01 PM
Im sick of 'em too. Hey, since we're all here, would you guys rate MY team????

LOL, JK

J Diddy
09-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Anyone sick of noobs making threads about patrolling the place?

I am!

For sure we need a rate the noob thread

Nzoner
09-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Speaking of crapper this thread should be flushed,it's a football board and if you don't like it don't open it.