PDA

View Full Version : Fot those of you NOT going to the game Sunday

Nzoner
09-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Hoops,Homers & Huddles aka Nzoner's gameroom will be opening for kickoff weekend at 11a.m.

Any Planet member is welcome if you're in the area or if you want to make the trek to St Joe.As usual we'll have 7 noon games including the Broncos @ Rams,Falcons vs. Panthers and of course the Bengals @ Chiefs will be featured on the big screen.

The late game feature as of now is Dallas @ Jacksonville with the Sunday night Manning bowl Indy @ G-Men topping off the day.

If you'd like to join us send me a smoke and I'll give you the full details.

stevieray
09-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Should we call you TripleHzoner?

Nzoner
09-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Should we call you TripleHzoner?

Seeing that I still like to score from time to time I'll stick with Nzoner however I did drop the 338.

BigRedChief
09-04-2006, 11:47 PM
Hoops,Homers & Huddles aka Nzoner's gameroom will be opening for kickoff weekend at 11a.m.

Any Planet member is welcome if you're in the area or if you want to make the trek to St Joe.As usual we'll have 7 noon games including the Broncos @ Rams,Falcons vs. Panthers and of course the Bengals @ Chiefs will be featured on the big screen.

The late game feature as of now is Dallas @ Jacksonville with the Sunday night Manning bowl Indy @ G-Men topping off the day.

If you'd like to join us send me a smoke and I'll give you the full details.
It won't be the same without seeing your mug in the lot before the game. I'm melancholy and theres only one cure.......
http://russellarch.com/uploaded_images/cowbell-775481.jpg

E@SHSU
09-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Someday I will live there and be able to do these things.

Nzoner
09-09-2006, 08:45 AM
A bump for anyone who may not have plans

Bowser
09-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Damn, Joe. I guess I was in denial about you giving up your tix.

Won't be the same without you there. :(

chubychecker
09-09-2006, 10:42 AM
Hoops,Homers & Huddles sounds like heaven to me. Very generous of you. I only live about 40 or so miles from St. Joe; but definately can't make the trip this time. I'm very jealous of you that has this kind of set up; my wife would castrate me.

Nzoner
09-09-2006, 12:18 PM
Damn, Joe. I guess I was in denial about you giving up your tix.

Won't be the same without you there. :(

Thanks dude,I look for the reality to set in for me about 8:30 tomorrow morning when I think about all of you that I know setting up for tailgating.

Have a drink for me.