PDA

View Full Version : I've Got this Fantasy League In the Bag!

ceebz
09-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Ten team league, I picked third.

QB- Carson Palmer, Eli Manning
RB- Shaun Alexander, Jamal Lewis, Chris Brown, Cedric Benson, Wali Lundy
WR- Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, Plaxico Burress, Samie Parker
K- Lawrence Tynes
D- Dallas

Lineup format:

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
W/T
K
D

Hoover
09-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Alexander is going to be a FF bust this year. Once he goes down your team is crap. Plus Allen should take Palmer out after the 2nd qtr on Sunday

RealSNR
09-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Alexander is going to be a FF bust this year. Once he goes down your team is crap. Plus Allen should take Palmer out after the 2nd qtr on SundayKeep f*cking doubting Wali Lundy!

DJay23
09-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Ten team league, I picked third.

QB- Carson Palmer, Eli Manning
RB- Shaun Alexander, Jamal Lewis, Chris Brown, Cedric Benson, Wali Lundy
WR- Steve Smith, Chad Johnson, Plaxico Burress, Samie Parker
K- Lawrence Tynes
D- Dallas

Lineup format:

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
W/T
K
D
Are you in a league with mokeys that made their picks by flinging poo at a big board with players names on it?

For some reason I just don't believe people who make these posts where they got Alexander, Palmer, Manning, S. Smith, Johnson AND Plaxico? And if this is for real, you're playing with morons and it won't be much fun when you crush their team lead by Kevan Barlow, Brad Johnson, and Eric Moulds.

jspchief
09-06-2006, 06:09 AM
You got 4 players that should have gone in the top 20 picks.

I assume you own the other 9 teams in the league too.

Hound333
09-06-2006, 06:21 AM
You got 4 players that should have gone in the top 20 picks.

I assume you own the other 9 teams in the league too.

What this guy said. You are either in a league with complete dumbasses or you own all the teams in the league. Either way it won't be fun to win that league.

(had a friend in college that did that and was ranked nationally till he got disqualified because he owned all the teams. I never laughed so hard in my life)