PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe it! Pete Pricko actually picks the Chiefs...

Bowser
09-07-2006, 09:07 AM
....to lose to Cinci. Whodathunk?

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/features/writers/prisco/picks

Lzen
09-07-2006, 09:13 AM
He also picks the Lions over the Seahawks, the Packers over the Bears, and the Texans over the Eagles. :rolleyes:

Lzen
09-07-2006, 09:14 AM
Actually, 5 out of 6 of their so-called "experts" pick the Bengals. Only Judge picks the Chiefs.

jspchief
09-07-2006, 09:15 AM
He also picks the Lions over the Seahawks, the Packers over the Bears, and the Texans over the Eagles. :rolleyes:Wow. I was going to make some comment about how this Chiefs game is even enough that I can't really argue against someone taking the Bengals. But those picks are outright stupid.

Chief Chief
09-07-2006, 09:16 AM
Leavin' plenty of room for improvement in the coming weeks...

RealSNR
If we lost by 9 points at home on opening day, the Planet would burn to the ground, and our season would implode

Lzen
I don't think either team is gonna blow out the other. But 5 out of 6 of them pick the Bengals? At Arrowhead? That's a head scratcher to me.

Bowser
09-07-2006, 09:18 AM
Wow. I was going to make some comment about how this Chiefs game is even enough that I can't really argue against someone taking the Bengals. But those picks are outright stupid.

He picked the Raiders to win the Super Bowl last year. Enough said.

Lzen
09-07-2006, 09:43 AM
He picked the Raiders to win the Super Bowl last year. Enough said.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Messier
09-07-2006, 10:07 AM
This is a combo of two things that the sports media world has agreed upon in that cosmic, vulcan mind meld way they always do. One the loss of Willie Roaf means doom for all in Kansas City, and two that because Palmer looks to be back the Bengals are the new "sleeper" pick to be super bowl bound.

Bowser
09-07-2006, 10:11 AM
This is a combo of two things that the sports media world has agreed upon in that cosmic, vulcan mind meld way they always do. One the loss of Willie Roaf means doom for all in Kansas City, and two that because Palmer looks to be back the Bengals are the new "sleeper" pick to be super bowl bound.

Shut up! If you have any doubts that Palmer is an unholy creation taken from the DNA of Elway, Montana, and Unitas, just look at his performance against the Packers in preseason. Not just any QB could have sliced and diced that Packer D, at home, in the preseason, like Palmer did.

Just sit back and enjoy history as KC loses by eight TD's at home for the opener.

penchief
09-07-2006, 10:17 AM
I think this weeks game is ripe to be one of those that defies the pundits. The Bengals have looked good in preseason and now they're everybody's darling. Halfway through training camp everybody was on the Chiefs bandwagon while dissing the collection of convicts in Cincinnatti. Now they're riding high and we're sucking hind tit. Funny thing is that a real game hasn't even been played yet.

If we win, they'll probably hop back on our bandwagon. And I think we've got a good shot to win.

Mecca
09-07-2006, 10:30 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

From what I've seen basically everyone likes the Bengals in this game...I'm sure when Yahoo puts its pick % up it's going to be something like 75% of people pick the Bengals.

Bowser
09-07-2006, 10:32 AM
From what I've seen basically everyone likes the Bengals in this game...I'm sure when Yahoo puts its pick % up it's going to be something like 75% of people pick the Bengals.

ESPN has their pick'em up, and it's at 70% Bungholes.

StcChief
09-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Good. even more reason to up set them...

The real objective folks are Vegas odds makers because it's there money on the line.