PDA

View Full Version : Just found out I have tickets to the game

burt
09-07-2006, 10:24 AM
I explained to my boss that 9-11 is my birthday, and that it is a depressing birthday, because of the obvious. I told him that if I had tickets to the game, it would brighten up my birthday and possibly increase my performance. I now have tickets and a parking pass!! It is still to be determined if I get suite passes or not.

With that said, I usually tailgate with some very good friends(I bogart company tickets to about half the home games...and have access to purchase tickets anytime I wish, because there are so many at work with season tickets) but I would love to come meet some of you guys in person. Mostly so you can laugh at how fat, bald and wierd I am! It is all about making you guys feel better about yourselves.

Please let me know where your tailgating places are here or through PM's so I can drop by. Won't need a beer, because I bring a waterbottle full of Crown Royal(but would not refuse a beer chaser)....just wanna say howdy.

Scaga
09-07-2006, 10:40 AM
You laid the guilt trip bit on your boss??? :rolleyes:

Cool. Nice Job! :clap:

Hammock Parties
09-07-2006, 10:40 AM
LOL...you're a shameless hussy.

Nice job.

jspchief
09-07-2006, 10:41 AM
There's going to be some Chiefs Coalition guys there.

Phobia
09-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Yeah, I don't think you're gonna want to hang at BigRedChief's tailgate so I'm it. If you're eating, there's an additional "widebody" surcharge. Heh heh.

DaFace
09-07-2006, 11:34 AM
Yeah, I don't think you're gonna want to hang at BigRedChief's tailgate so I'm it. If you're eating, there's an additional "widebody" surcharge. Heh heh.

Heh...if that's the case then I should get a discount! I'm 6'4" and a whole 170 lbs. :p

BigRedChief
09-07-2006, 11:34 AM
Could be.
http://eteamz.active.com/lscardinals/images/CCTailgating.JPG

Phobia
09-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Heh...if that's the case then I should get a discount! I'm 6'4" and a whole 170 lbs. :p
Oh, I'm glad you're coming. We're going to hang a flag from your ears.

Fishpicker
09-07-2006, 01:21 PM
have a happy B-Day

Hound333
09-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Grats, I will unfortunately be watching the game from my living room and yelling my arse off and making the wife run from the other room thinking one of the kids got hurt everytime. (she doesn't always understand that "they do to hear me in KC")

Halfcan
09-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Congrats on the tickets-should be a great game.

burt
09-07-2006, 03:18 PM

I have a map of their seats...none will be in my section.....I have been assured of this. Expecially if I get the suite tickets.

burt
09-07-2006, 03:20 PM
ROFL ROFL

Me and BigRedChief are good....I just won't be at his tailgate. At 262, my surcharge could be VERY costly!!!

burt
09-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Grats, I will unfortunately be watching the game from my living room and yelling my arse off and making the wife run from the other room thinking one of the kids got hurt everytime. (she doesn't always understand that "they do to hear me in KC")

Well look for me....I will be wearing red......

Saulbadguy
09-07-2006, 03:22 PM
ROFL

CoMoChief
09-07-2006, 03:27 PM
I explained to my boss that 9-11 is my birthday, and that it is a depressing birthday, because of the obvious. I told him that if I had tickets to the game, it would brighten up my birthday and possibly increase my performance. I now have tickets and a parking pass!! It is still to be determined if I get suite passes or not.

With that said, I usually tailgate with some very good friends(I bogart company tickets to about half the home games...and have access to purchase tickets anytime I wish, because there are so many at work with season tickets) but I would love to come meet some of you guys in person. Mostly so you can laugh at how fat, bald and wierd I am! It is all about making you guys feel better about yourselves.

Please let me know where your tailgating places are here or through PM's so I can drop by. Won't need a beer, because I bring a waterbottle full of Crown Royal(but would not refuse a beer chaser)....just wanna say howdy.

I dont get it why is it a depressing Bday?

BigRedChief
09-07-2006, 03:36 PM
ROFL ROFL

Me and BigRedChief are good....I just won't be at his tailgate. At 262, my surcharge could be VERY costly!!!
Everyone is welcome at my tailgate. When your 6'3" 350lbs you usually don't have a lot trouble keeping things from getting out of hand.

We are all Chief fans. We don't need to be blood brothers to enjoy cheering on the same team.

Halfcan
09-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Everyone is welcome at my tailgate. When your 6'3" 350lbs you usually don't have a lot trouble keeping things from getting out of hand.

We are all Chief fans. We don't need to be blood brothers to enjoy cheering on the same team.

I am slowly getting my tailgate plans together. We have a Gold pass which is very close to you. Phob is up on the hill, so I don't think that is going to work.

Do you have room for 2 more Adults and 1 kid? We can bring stuff too-whatever you need. It just doesn't make sense to tailgate with 3 people. Let me know-thanks!!

Jilly
09-07-2006, 04:46 PM
this makes me sad.... I suppose Fox and Hound will be getting my business that day.... the future mother in law always gets to go tothe home opener...

burt
09-07-2006, 06:44 PM

as usual....you show what a great guy you are....... The CC is as lucky as we are to have you as a member.

Thig Lyfe
09-07-2006, 07:57 PM
have a happy B-Day

You're so insensitive.

Simply Red
09-07-2006, 08:00 PM
I have a map of their seats...none will be in my section.....I have been assured of this. Expecially if I get the suite tickets.

Well Done!

burt
09-07-2006, 08:37 PM
Well Done!

I just dropped by work and the boss...a wonderful man, gave me my tickets...and parking pass....yes....they are suite tickets. Free food and drink for the game!! Sorry BigRedChief...there are no coalition members in this suite ROFL

BigRedChief
09-07-2006, 09:05 PM
I am slowly getting my tailgate plans together. We have a Gold pass which is very close to you. Phob is up on the hill, so I don't think that is going to work.

Do you have room for 2 more Adults and 1 kid? We can bring stuff too-whatever you need. It just doesn't make sense to tailgate with 3 people. Let me know-thanks!!

My tailgate is byob and food. We will get the grill going and if we have some grill space available anyone is welcome to throw some meat on. This is the first year that I've opened up my taigate to everyone so it will probably evolve but right now its just a bunch of Chief fans getting together to drink some beer, grill some meat and talk Chiefs.

Skip Towne
09-07-2006, 09:16 PM
What keeps you from blowing away during moderate winds?

Skip Towne
09-07-2006, 09:21 PM
I just dropped by work and the boss...a wonderful man, gave me my tickets...and parking pass....yes....they are suite tickets. Free food and drink for the game!! Sorry BigRedChief...there are no coalition members in this suite ROFL
Hey, buddy, I would like to meet you more than any other Planeteer (except QT that is). But I can't be there. I remember you holding off the entire Planet by yourself (well, maybe your brother helped a little). You are a cool dude.

DaFace
09-07-2006, 09:24 PM
What keeps you from blowing away during moderate winds?

I turn sideways and the wind goes right by. :D

Skip Towne
09-07-2006, 09:33 PM
I turn sideways and the wind goes right by. :D
:LOL: I knew you had some sort of a plan since you are still alive.

burt
09-08-2006, 07:33 AM
Hey, buddy, I would like to meet you more than any other Planeteer (except QT that is). But I can't be there. I remember you holding off the entire Planet by yourself (well, maybe your brother helped a little). You are a cool dude.

Thank You Skip...that means a lot to me....and I will ALWAYS have your back. I understand why anyone would like to meet QT....( I )

ROFL