PDA

View Full Version : History of snake cakes

Demonpenz
09-08-2006, 12:33 AM
History of snack cakes

Snack cakes comes from the latin phrase Snackus De Cakus, meaning Tears of Joy in latin. This is a story about snack cakes and the orgin of them. Along time ago in a place not to far from atchison there was a King. Not just any King but a king who ruled the country, not only his country but his city, and he ruled the good parts of the city where all the hot women are at. It was the kings 25th birthday and for his last days as a teenager he wanted to have something special to eat. Jesters from as far off as prarie village came and brought him shitty food such as bacon bits and grape notes and one by one the king killed the jesters by the 10's of hundreds. Then along came a knight named Joseph P Randa who was a famous knight who wore a glove fit for a 3rd basemen with a .279 lifetime batting average. He evedently slayed A powerful dragon, or something equally as cool, such as being featured in a jay-z video. He brought a cake that was sooo good soo not bad that the king jumped up EXCLAIMED and whispered to his fellow people this snack cake is the best food i have even digested. Let me pick 5 people to go forth and create other snack cakes. from there the king picked 5 people dino hackett, bill pecota, Zane Smith, and the lead singer from w.a.s.p. The king later on died but the story lives for ever and is now in the united states and fiji the day is known of course as Labor Day weekend

Demonpenz
09-08-2006, 12:35 AM
i recieved this in an email i thought i would share it

pr_capone
WTF? lol

NJ Chief Fan
WTF is a snake cake?

Demonpenz
09-08-2006, 12:36 AM
Taken from snopes.com

Contrary from popular belief snack cakes were not invinted by cherroke parks

Bugeater
09-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Mmmkay...

Demonpenz
09-08-2006, 12:37 AM
here you go

pr_capone
09-08-2006, 12:39 AM
What are you smoking???

http://www.glass-pipes-water-bongs.com/foto/big/116-the-bong-question-mix.jpg

Demonpenz
09-08-2006, 12:40 AM
http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

greg63
09-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Wow, I did not know that! :D

NJ Chief Fan
09-08-2006, 12:41 AM
here you go
i know what snack cakes are but what is a snake cake...read the title of the thread

Demonpenz
09-08-2006, 12:42 AM
FAQ. Will snack cakes give me aids?
No you can't get aids from snack cakes

Sometimes I get bad grades from my teachers is this because of snack cakes?
Yes it is. Snack cakes crank up the fun in the classroom but cause your grades to go to shit.
Sometimes I feel i am turning into a snack cake how do you stop this.
You should probably go see a foot doctor because you have snack cake titus which can lead to zebra cake breath and Hostess cupcakes breath.

Demonpenz
09-08-2006, 12:45 AM
are nutty bars snack cakes?
The jury is still up in the air about that. I loose nights of sleep about that one.

How many snack cakes are too many.
You can never have too many snack cakes you can however eat to many snack cakes.

My doctor says snack cakes are bad for me is he right?

Your doctor has a 130% of not knowing what the hell he is talking about

Demonpenz
09-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Here you go

Demonpenz
09-08-2006, 12:46 AM
From a different angle

greg63
09-08-2006, 12:47 AM
FAQ. Will snack cakes give me aids?
No you can't get aids from snack cakes

Sometimes I get bad grades from my teachers is this because of snack cakes?
Yes it is. Snack cakes crank up the fun in the classroom but cause your grades to go to shit.
Sometimes I feel i am turning into a snack cake how do you stop this.
You should probably go see a foot doctor because you have snack cake titus which can lead to zebra cake breath and Hostess cupcakes breath.

I'm a so relieved. LMAO

Phobia
09-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Roll em up, Roooooll 'em up
and put them in the oven for DP and me

Bugeater
09-08-2006, 12:52 AM
WTF is a snake cake?
http://www.buttercreamdream.com/graphics/SnakeCake.gif

NJ Chief Fan
09-08-2006, 12:55 AM
http://www.buttercreamdream.com/graphics/SnakeCake.gif
:hmmm: now i understand

tk13
09-08-2006, 12:58 AM
I am almost laughing so hard I can't talk. Demonpenz reaches levels of incoherence I can only dream about.

Demonpenz
09-08-2006, 01:02 AM
I am almost laughing so hard I can't talk. Demonpenz reaches levels of incoherence I can only dream about.

If you've had too much snake cakes this maybe a problem. Try tearing up a mark teahaen baseball card and put it in the center of a marshmellow treat. Drink with some water and that should clear it up.

Demonpenz
09-08-2006, 01:27 AM
Dick Trickle
Dick Trickle Born: October 27, 1941
Birthplace: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
Awards: 1984 and 1985 American Speed Association Champion

1989 NASCAR Winston Cup Rookie of the Year

Considered "America's Winningest Driver" with an estimated 1,200 career wins
NASCAR Cup statistics
303 races run over 24 years.
Best Cup Position: 15th - 1989 (Winston Cup)
First Race: 1970 Riverside International Raceway
Last Race: 2002 Dover International Speedway
First Win: None
Last Win: None
Wins Top Tens Poles
0 36 1

Dick Trickle (born October 27, 1941 in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin) is an auto racer. He raced for decades around the short tracks of Wisconsin, winning many championships along the way. With a combined total of up to 1,200 wins [1] in all racing forms to his credit, he has been called "America's Winningest Driver." People are researching to determine the exact number of wins.

In 1984 and 1985, he was the American Speed Association (ASA) champion.

In 1989, he was rookie of the year in NASCAR's Winston Cup at age 48. His best career Winston Cup finish was third (5 times). He started 297 races, with 14 Top 5 and 32 Top 10 finishes.

In 1990, he won the Winston Open (now the NEXTEL Open), which is a non-points All-Star event for drivers who didn't win in the previous year. He beat Rob Moroso by 8 inches, which is the smallest margin of victory at the event. He also won his only career Cup pole at Dover Downs International Speedway.

Part of his popularity stemmed from his unusual and innuendo-laden name. ESPN's Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann often made it a point to mention where he finished whenever NASCAR highlights were featured on Sportscenter.

Dick also raced in the Busch Series, where he won two races. He had 158 career starts, with 24 Top 5 and 42 Top 10 finishes. He made his Busch Series debut in 1984.
Wins in Major Series

0 NASCAR Winston Cup

2 NASCAR Busch Series

32 American Speed Association wins

68 ARTGO Challenge Series wins

6 Hooters All Pro wins

2 NASCAR Southwest Tour wins

2 USAC wins
External links

* Dick Trickle at Racing-Reference.com
* Fan website

KcMizzou
09-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Get these mother****in' snakes off my mother****in' cake!

(I'm sorry, I had to. If I didn't do it, someone else would have.)

chagrin
09-08-2006, 05:48 AM
this thread is worthless with pics

Demonpenz
09-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Is it ok to **** snack cakes.
yes only the girl ones though

Logical
09-09-2006, 12:10 AM
Demonpenz, is English your second language, or do you just have a horrible problem with spelling and language in general? Your stories are amusing but annoying due to the distractions created by your misuse of the English.

Demonpenz
09-09-2006, 12:13 AM
Demonpenz, is English your second language, or do you just have a horrible problem with spelling and language in general? Your stories are amusing but annoying due to the distractions created by your misuse of the English.

English isn't my first language. English is.

Fish
09-09-2006, 12:17 AM

When you smile...does it hurt?

Thig Lyfe
09-09-2006, 12:38 AM
WTF is a snake cake?

WE GOT MOTHAF*CKIN' SNAKES ON THIS CAKE!!!

Demonpenz
09-09-2006, 12:39 AM
cool blue reason comes into your life one more dead in kansas it's probably your wife

Bugeater
09-09-2006, 07:54 AM
His spelling & grammar are perfect in post #22. Give the guy a break, everybody's guilty of a typo now and then.