PDA

View Full Version : Chad Talking

Straight, No Chaser
09-10-2006, 09:01 AM
I want Sutrain and Law to hold The Chad to zero touchdowns today. Johnson was quoted Friday in reference to a couple of issues playing the Chiefs.

After studying the Chiefs for opening day:
"They have Ty Law and Patrick --what's his name -- Patrick Surtain. Sounds like Patrick Curtain. I'm closing the curtain. And then you got Mr. Law -- funny last name becuase he's not part of Congress. He doesn't make any laws."

When asked about his celebrations under the new rules prohibiting players from leaving their feet or using props:

"If I'm able to score this week, watch the north and south end zones at Arrowhead Stadium," Johson said. "A Chiefs fan will have to help me."

---->

Archie F. Swin
09-10-2006, 09:04 AM
Wow...even the fans of opposing teams give this guy a lot of press.

ChiefsfaninPA
Thats just Chad being Chad. :rolleyes:

58-4ever

:rolleyes:

milkman
09-10-2006, 09:07 AM
If Chad scores, if any Chief fan helps him with his celebration, that fan needs to have his ass kicked by the masses.

Archie F. Swin
09-10-2006, 09:14 AM
When asked about his celebrations under the new rules prohibiting players from leaving their feet.....

Isn't the Lambeau Leap still allowed?

Straight, No Chaser
09-10-2006, 09:16 AM

A few lines on a glorified BB in cyberspace ain't that much.

If your Bungles can live up to the preseason hype, at least into mid season, Chad will have his own media empire...

--->

Archie F. Swin
09-10-2006, 09:21 AM
The mistaken identity is certainly understood, but I'm not a Bengals fan.

Say my username three times fast!

UteChief
09-10-2006, 09:23 AM
I almost want to see him score just so I can see his celebration. Oh well, I guess I can wait to see it next week.

Thig Lyfe
09-10-2006, 09:24 AM
Chad Johnson... Johnson, that's a funny last name, because he doesn't have a penis. He ain't got no Johnson.

DaKCMan AP
09-10-2006, 09:25 AM
He's just joking around and having some fun. If you listened or read the whole interview he talked about how he, Pat & Ty are all good friends and he sees them during the offseason since they all live in Miami.

CupidStunt
09-10-2006, 09:26 AM
I almost want to see him score just so I can see his celebration. Oh well, I guess I can wait to see it next week.

Really?

I dig the fun in it all, but I've never seen a celebration that I actually care about or would long to see again.

T.O.'s Ray Lewis imitation was original and laugh-worthy, but still, I wouldn't give two craps if he hadn't done it.

Straight, No Chaser
09-10-2006, 09:30 AM
He's just joking around and having some fun. If you listened or read the whole interview he talked about how he, Pat & Ty are all good friends and he sees them during the offseason since they all live in Miami.

Well I guess, if you're right, when Chad comes across the middle today they'll ease up on him, since they're friends.

--->