PDA

View Full Version : I Will Be Streaming The Game Today!!

Maly
09-10-2006, 09:13 AM
For those of you not able to watch this game or most of the chiefs games on TV. I will be streaming all the games this year in full audio and video at www.streamtvnow.com

Right now its up and running and set on CHiefs pregame right now. Many people from Warpaint are doing the same thing and love it...Just thought I would come to the planet and let you guys know as well...Its alot cheaper than the NFL ticket at $3.85 a month and this also includes all PPV boxing, UFC, All other NFL games, Baseball etc...

Thanks

CHANNEL 8 is where the game will be at today...

Archie F. Swin
09-10-2006, 09:15 AM
you are the mutherfukcin man!

CupidStunt
09-10-2006, 09:16 AM
Your pregame show is appreciated, but it's choppy as hell.

Maly
09-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Okay will fix....Thanks for the info

CupidStunt
09-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Blocky, and played through WinAmp, gives you all those purple and green blocks.

I could live with it though, simply because I have nothing else. Thanks again.

Ultra Peanut
09-10-2006, 09:25 AM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=146977

Straight, No Chaser
09-10-2006, 09:26 AM
I just tried to register and a message said

"Sorry, we are not accepting any more members at this time. DO NOT paypal anyone from ppvtvonline or any other email address! These people are trying to scam you!"

--->

CupidStunt
09-10-2006, 09:28 AM
I can vouch for STVN.com.

Used it last season (and at some points during the offseason for other things) and it's worked well every time; and they've never taken more than a cent more than what they said would from my PayPal account -- if they can even do that.

Maly
09-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Yeah trying to scam...Funny how people on warpaint are watching...Keep trying it will work....SOrry for the inconvienence...Also running into a little problem...Will get fixed shortly thanks for your patience

Maly
09-10-2006, 09:29 AM
I just tried to register and a message said

"Sorry, we are not accepting any more members at this time. DO NOT paypal anyone from ppvtvonline or any other email address! These people are trying to scam you!"

--->

Funny how you try and help people to get to watch the game...And you get shit like this...

Straight, No Chaser
09-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Funny how you try and help people to get to watch the game...And you get shit like this...

Yeah, I can't explain it either. I'm running a G5 with 10.4 and Firefox 1.5.0.6.

See attached screen capture:

CupidStunt
09-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Oh, I get it.

They are saying NOT to send a payment to ANYONE other than their official site.

They're trying to protect you from getting scammed; NOT doing the scamming themselves.

Maly
09-10-2006, 09:48 AM
Yes that is exactly right, ppvtvonline isnt even our site....ours is streamtvnow.com thats to protect you from sending money to someone other than the real thing...If you dont wnat to do it then dont do it no skin of my nose..

Plus who gives a shit if your running a G5 how is that going to effect weather you get a membership or not..

chiefs4me
09-10-2006, 09:52 AM
check your stations...my newspaper said I will get the houston game.......but my tv says its the CHIEFS!!!!!!

Maly
09-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Update will be stopping steam for a few mins to adjust settings...

Straight, No Chaser
09-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Yes that is exactly right, ppvtvonline isnt even our site....ours is streamtvnow.com thats to protect you from sending money to someone other than the real thing...If you dont wnat to do it then dont do it no skin of my nose..

Hey Maly-relax --I just want to view the game. I recieved the screen below WHEN I WAS TRYING TO REGISTER, DUDE.

If I can't register, I can't pay the fee for streaming. Is the message I recived TRUE? Is the site not accepting new members?

Are you a teenager? :banghead:

Maly
09-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Sorry, Yes it is...You just have to keep trying, We were having authentication issues, But its running smooth and quality is great im being told so keep trying man sorry for inconviencene

Psyko Tek
09-10-2006, 11:35 AM
I get nada won't even let me register

Ultra Peanut
09-10-2006, 11:40 AM
For FREE streaming courtesy of DaFace, follow the instructions here (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=146660&highlight=sopcast) while using the link provided here (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=146977).

Long story short:

1. Get SopCast.
2. Start SopCast.
3. Go to sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/10690.
4. Enjoy.