PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Chiefs look very much like Herm's Jet's

chiefsfan1963
09-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Offense scores only 3pts in the 4 qtrs.

QB is out b/c he has to take risky chances in order to make first downs.

Don't tell me the majority people aren't missing DV and AS!

They would have made adjustments during the offseason knowing Roaf and Welbourne wouldn't be here. They would have produced a better product for the Home Opener than what we are seeing.

3 turnovers!

0-1 about to be 0-2!

:(

It's going to be a long week.

TrickyNicky
09-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Well. The good news is that we'll make JACKED UP! this week.

GoTrav
09-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Well. The good news is that we'll make JACKED UP! this week.

too bad that hit was too vicious to make JACKED UP. I just hope TG can still walk and f0rk his wife. Given the chance, I'd seriously just go on IR if I was him. What I've seen today is a complete disaster. I thought it would be bad but I seriously didn't think it would be this bad. And anyone that says the D looks improved is completely fooling themselves. They had the intensity of a season opener home game to ride for at least a quarter. It's only going to get worse. Herm is too dumb to make any significiant changes, and isn't smart enough to make adjuments to salvage the season. But I totally agree that this is very reminiscent of the Jets. Is it too early to start up firehermedwards.com?

mean_green
09-10-2006, 01:42 PM
Condolences from a Jets Fan about having that worthless pile of garbage who pretends to be a Head coach Herm Edwards. You can expect more crap like you saw today from old cautious, kill your teams offense Herm. The guy is born loser because he doesn't play to win. He is one of those jokes who play not to lose.

BTW You'se guys server sucks here, tell whoever runs this thing that they need to spend a little money so this thing can handle the traffic.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Condolences from a Jets Fan about having that worthless pile of garbage who pretends to be a Head coach Herm Edwards. You can expect more crap like you saw today from old cautious, kill your teams offense Herm. The guy is born loser because he doesn't play to win. He is one of those jokes who play not to lose.

BTW You'se guys server sucks here, tell whoever runs this thing that they need to spend a little money so this thing can handle the traffic.

I agree with everything this guy says. Sometimes trolls are right.

Deberg_1990
09-10-2006, 01:45 PM
The only thing that pissed me off was that up the run up the gut call on 3rd and 5. Totally gutless call.

DonJaun
09-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Well the Jets are winning 16-0 Just something to make you go Hummmmm! You think Jets fans Miss Herm now?

DonJaun
09-10-2006, 01:47 PM
Oh sory 16-8 now

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Is Herm Edwards #65 at right tackle?

That might explain why everybody here is blaming the loss on him...

mean_green
09-10-2006, 01:49 PM
I agree with everything this guy says. Sometimes trolls are right.

I ain't no troll, I just calls it like I see it. I sincerely feel bad for you guys having to put up with frikken Herm Edwards. That guy is a joke, if we could have tarred and feathered him and ran him out on a rail we would have.

Dave Lane
09-10-2006, 02:20 PM
I ain't no troll, I just calls it like I see it. I sincerely feel bad for you guys having to put up with frikken Herm Edwards. That guy is a joke, if we could have tarred and feathered him and ran him out on a rail we would have.

I agree completely with this. I had hoped I was wrong and Herms "easy" training camp and crap performances in Minnesota and in preseason would not be what we saw but alas it is. I do think the D did improve though I think the rain help keep the score down though.

Dave

Bob Dole
09-10-2006, 02:25 PM

Black has an awesome spin move.

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Black has an awesome spin move.

Yeah, if only he were a DEFENSIVE END.

:banghead:

4th and Long
09-10-2006, 02:36 PM

Nope. Herm is just the one that decided to put #65 at right tackle.

Reerun_KC
09-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Is it too early to start up firehermedwards.com?

Been saying this from day one, Have takes some serious Sh*t on this board about it.

We suck.

We suck bad.

Herm is a joke and always has been.

Long season awaits us fans.

Welcome to Hermies world. And yes Jet fans feel free to pile on. Some morons on this board though Herpes was our savoir. The guy is a loser and a Tool.

It was so bad I couldnt even drink today.

Man this sucks!

Agian Herm, thanks for the gutless chicken sh*t call in the redzone on 3rd and 5... Way to be a freaking loser and kill this offense.

Gawd we suck. Thanks Herm.

kcxiv
09-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Edwards didnt lose this game for us with any call made. We just have horrible tackles. Turley will get better as he gets stronger, but Black is worthless.

dj56dt58
09-10-2006, 02:43 PM
The only thing that pissed me off was that up the run up the gut call on 3rd and 5. Totally gutless call.
herm said in his press conference that it was "miscommunication"

bullshit

Hootie
09-10-2006, 02:46 PM
this thread is a joke.

We'll be better...the playcalling was sketchy but Scolari will improve.

I'm as mad as the next, but the defense looked decent and let's just pray Green is only out a few weeks.

Hootie
09-10-2006, 02:48 PM
you know...

The 3rd and 5 call wasn't a good one, but I understand it. You have LJ, the defense is going to be playing pass...

If it works, no one complains...I was upset about it, too, but Solari can only improve.

Let's see what happens week 4. I'm already booking us at 0-2. Us stopping the bootleg is like trying to drink a gallon of milk in under an hour...almost impossible.

Reerun_KC
09-10-2006, 02:48 PM

bullshit

Agreed 125%!

Herm is full of sh*t! He panicked and called that! We all know it and if you believe other wise you are to stupid to type on a keyboard.

The Sky is not falling and we are not doomed. But Herm is going to run this franchise in the ground just like the Jets!!!

GoTrav
09-10-2006, 02:49 PM
It was so bad I couldnt even drink today. Thanks Herm.

/signed

dirk digler
09-10-2006, 02:49 PM
Nope. Herm is just the one that decided to put #65 at right tackle.

Can't argue with that

DonJaun
09-10-2006, 02:59 PM
We look just like the Jets of old. Herm is letting us know its his team now. Whats with the White Jersey at home Crap? If it wasnt so obvious then i would be willing to give Herm the doubt but its up front and in our face where we can smell it . And you know what? .......... Sniff Sniff!

Yep Smells like Crap!

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Agreed 125%!

Herm is full of sh*t! He panicked and called that! We all know it and if you believe other wise you are to stupid to type on a keyboard.

The Sky is not falling and we are not doomed. But Herm is going to run this franchise in the ground just like the Jets!!!

So you were in the huddle, huh?

ROFL

It's good to see that you remain an idiot even after a loss...

chiefsfan1963
09-10-2006, 04:14 PM
I'm not throwing in the towel yet. we have potential to still have a decent season. not to cut herm a break, i believe w/o the turnovers and Trent doesn't get hurt, we would have won today's game.

having said this, herm has a lot to prove.

still missing DV and AS.

DonJaun
09-10-2006, 04:17 PM
I say Herm should be Proud ! Take a #1 Offence and Wipe out the QB . Wipe out everything that has been built! And Wears white at home! Thanks Hermy. Gonna be a long Season!

Sure-Oz
09-10-2006, 04:20 PM
1 game makes herm a joke, there is a game called adjustments, some of you people need to chill just a bit! We lost our starting QB and the players didn't execute, we still got 15 games left. We need some protection though, that is my main concern!

JoeWillie
09-10-2006, 04:20 PM

bullshit

I heard that crap for years when Hackett was in NY....

Every BS call had an excuse...miscommunication my ass.

Ask Herm who's responsibility it is for the final performance on the field and the play calling..go ahead.

See what kind of answer you get.

Reerun_KC
09-10-2006, 04:23 PM
So you were in the huddle, huh?

ROFL

It's good to see that you remain an idiot even after a loss...

Thanks! Glad I am not alone on this one...

Why are you so horny for herm?

Baby Lee
09-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Say we kept DV. You think we remove Roaf, Welbourne, Richardson, Priest and Trent, and still look like your seeing in your gauzy reveries.

As bad as the thought of seeing Trent's headsplat all week is, it's not nearly as EMBARASSING as watching Tiki's waltzes STILL being played every time the subject of our D comes up.

DonJaun
09-10-2006, 04:28 PM
We are the jets ! We are Herms children! We are the ones That need OT's , so please start given!

When youre down and out and there is no hope at all! Herm pick up the phone , and give old Willie a call!

We are the Jets! We are Herms children. We are the ones that need OT's , so lets start given!

Baby Lee
09-10-2006, 04:30 PM
Time to face it, Roaf fooked us with John Holmes' dong.

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Thanks! Glad I am not alone on this one...

Why are you so horny for herm?

I don't give one shit about Herm.

I'm just annoyed that this bulletin board has been overrun by idiots like you...

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Say we kept DV. You think we remove Roaf, Welbourne, Richardson, Priest and Trent, and still look like your seeing in your gauzy reveries.

As bad as the thought of seeing Trent's headsplat all week is, it's not nearly as EMBARASSING as watching Tiki's waltzes STILL being played every time the subject of our D comes up.

Yeppers.

Reerun_KC
09-10-2006, 04:40 PM
I don't give one shit about Herm.

I'm just annoyed that this bulletin board has been overrun by idiots like you...

I am hear to stay you whinny ass tool..

Enjoy!

milkman
09-10-2006, 04:50 PM
I do find it difficult to believe that the 3rd and 5 call was a miscomunication, but the fact hat these guys couldn't hold onto the ball, and couldn't block had more to do with losing than that play.

Jets_Fan7
09-10-2006, 04:54 PM
First of all I respect your team because you guys are good but I can't help saying we all told you so. Herm is a terrible pathetic excuse as a coach and now maybe you will all realize that we know what were talking about and Herm will just end up destroying your team.

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 04:57 PM
I am hear to stay you whinny ass tool..

Enjoy!

Who's whining?

Your particular brand of dumbassery is entertaining...

So have at it retard.

Baby Lee
09-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Who's whinning?
Fixed you're post.

Holla if ya here me!!

DonJaun
09-10-2006, 04:59 PM
First of all I respect your team because you guys are good but I can't help saying we all told you so. Herm is a terrible pathetic excuse as a coach and now maybe you will all realize that we know what were talking about and Herm will just end up destroying your team.
I believe you! I do I do!

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Fixed you're post.

Holla if ya here me!!

Whoa, I never noticed that the first time I read his post.

He called me a "whinny" tool.

Man, being compared to John Elway and Shannon Sharpe really hurts.

Deep.

Reerun_KC
09-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Whoa, I never noticed that the first time I read his post.

He called me a "whinny" tool.

Man, being compared to John Elway and Shannon Sharpe really hurts.

Deep.

I am whinning. Have been ever since they Hired Herm....

GoTrav
09-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Edwards didnt lose this game for us with any call made. We just have horrible tackles. Turley will get better as he gets stronger, but Black is worthless.

ya, duh...I forgot who decided on personnel. Maybe we should blame someone other than Carl and Herm?

JoeWillie
09-10-2006, 08:44 PM
ya, duh...I forgot who decided on personnel. Maybe we should blame someone other than Carl and Herm?

Well, the first rule when dealing with the Hermanator is....

It's NEVER his fault.