PDA

View Full Version : On a lighter note.... Donkeys sucked real bad!

Ugly Duck
09-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Unbefreakinlieveable.... the refs did everything they possibly could to help Ratface win. They finally did throw a tripping flag - but on STL!! The Rams tried their best to lose, making 6 of 7 field goals. And in spite of all that, the ankle-diving knee-snappers played so bad, they lost anyway!

Skip Towne
09-10-2006, 02:24 PM
A pox on the ankle diving knee snappers.

HerculesRockefell
09-10-2006, 02:29 PM
What game did you watch? The refs tried to give it to the Broncos? They were terrible for both teams today. I still don't know how you can say a DB is making a play on the ball when he doesn't jump for it, and the ball is uncatchable if you don't jump.

DonJaun
09-10-2006, 02:33 PM
With the way Hermy wants games called The Donks are gonna Kick our ass.

Ugly Duck
09-10-2006, 02:35 PM
What game did you watch? The refs tried to give it to the Broncos? I'm on the West Coast so I got the Donks vs the Rams in hi def. The Zebras threw 10 flags on STL and only 4 on Denver, but it was the Donks committing the majority of fouls. Amazing! The Donkey O-line was flat-out tackling defenders to spring their Bells..... oh sure... they eventually threw some flags - but on STL!! Luckily Denver sucked such weenie that they lost in spite of the help....

HerculesRockefell
09-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Rams had more than a handful of holds that were not called when they tried to run wide. It was a poorly called game both ways. The non-PI call on Scheffler was by far the worst call of the game.

dirk digler
09-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Rams had more than a handful of holds that were not called when they tried to run wide. It was a poorly called game both ways. The non-PI call on Scheffler was by far the worst call of the game.

Duck is a Faiders Fan so you can take his opinion on penalties with a grain of salt. :)

Ugly Duck
09-10-2006, 02:42 PM
With the way Hermy wants games called The Donks are gonna Kick our ass.In spite of how poorly the Donks played today, I think I will agree with you. The Zebras got quite a shock today in calling the game for Denver, but having them lose anyway. They're likely to take it out on you guyz at PileHigh. They're gonna flag the snot out of you guyz to make absolutely sure that Denver gets a home win.

dragons5
09-10-2006, 02:43 PM
well at least they lost.. i could care less about the officiating

on a side note im new and it sucks money ass that I can't make a new thread.

DonJaun
09-10-2006, 02:47 PM
In spite of how poorly the Donks played today, I think I will agree with you. The Zebras got quite a shock today in calling the game for Denver, but having them lose anyway. They're likely to take it out on you guyz at PileHigh. They're gonna flag the snot out of you guyz to make absolutely sure that Denver gets a home win.
Im cryin in my Beer over here ! A lil Glimmer of ( Maybe ) would have been Nice ! Youre a Jerk ! AAAAAHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAA MOMMA!

Ugly Duck
09-10-2006, 02:51 PM
Youre a Jerk ! AAAAAHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAA MOMMA!Uhhh..... errrr.... hi there, pleased to meet you, too.

HerculesRockefell
09-10-2006, 02:51 PM
In spite of how poorly the Donks played today, I think I will agree with you.

The defense did not play poorly with all the short fields the offense gave them today. No TDs and the Rams started inside Denver's 20 at least twice, maybe a 3rd time. Jake played like shit the entire time, that was about it.

Garcia Bronco
09-10-2006, 02:54 PM
The defense was ****ing awesome....for us to give it up 4 times and still be in it and gave up no TD's is amazing. **** it....we'll be better next week. Hopefully the /chiefs don't beat us too bad.

Florida_Bronco
09-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Yeah the defense played great save for 1 or 2 plays. We also got some good pass rush.

At least it wasn't as bad as last season's opener.

Garcia Bronco
09-10-2006, 02:59 PM
The defense did not play poorly with all the short fields the offense gave them today. No TDs and the Rams started inside Denver's 20 at least twice, maybe a 3rd time. Jake played like shit the entire time, that was about it.

Dude...you can't even put this all on plummer.....how about his pass protection...how about RB's that can't block....what about receiver that can't catch the ball when it hits them in the hands? Devoe should have caught the ball...it went right through his hands...and the last one was a deflection.

dirk digler
09-10-2006, 03:00 PM
The defense was ****ing awesome....for us to give it up 4 times and still be in it and gave up no TD's is amazing. **** it....we'll be better next week. Hopefully the /chiefs don't beat us too bad.

It shouldn't have to much problem with Huard as the QB.

But your O sucked bad especially Jake.

Garcia Bronco
09-10-2006, 03:08 PM
It shouldn't have to much problem with Huard as the QB.

But your O sucked bad especially Jake.

As group they didn't get it done. If it wasn't one thing it was another.

dirk digler
09-10-2006, 03:10 PM
As group they didn't get it done. If it wasn't one thing it was another.

What's the deal with the Broncos sucking on opening day against shitty teams?

Valiant
09-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Dude...you can't even put this all on plummer.....how about his pass protection...how about RB's that can't block....what about receiver that can't catch the ball when it hits them in the hands? Devoe should have caught the ball...it went right through his hands...and the last one was a deflection.

I am actually hoping throughout the year that you guys and the other teams that play your play blocking scheme hurt about 10-12 Dlineman and they are out for the year, that way the nfl commitee can ban that type of blocking... They have talked about it the last two years, so hopefully just a matter of time before it is banished...

HerculesRockefell
09-10-2006, 03:15 PM

On the road, you know teams are motivated to come out with a new head coach, and there's not a ton to build a gameplan on because there's nothing to go off of. Denver's gotten Saban and Linehan's first games the past two seasons.

HerculesRockefell
09-10-2006, 03:17 PM

The pass protection was terrible in the 1st half, the OL as a whole came around in the 2nd. It didn't stop Jake from making two poor throws. Jake also waited too long and threw a floater to Devoe, no one should have been around him.

Garcia Bronco
09-10-2006, 03:30 PM

The past two seasons it's two things:

New head coaches with no record of tendancies, and giving the starters the last preseason game off

Garcia Bronco
09-10-2006, 03:33 PM
I am actually hoping throughout the year that you guys and the other teams that play your play blocking scheme hurt about 10-12 Dlineman and they are out for the year, that way the nfl commitee can ban that type of blocking... They have talked about it the last two years, so hopefully just a matter of time before it is banished...

Cut blocks will not be banned ever. You team does it...every team does it