PDA

View Full Version : Who do you blame most for the Chiefs loss today?

banyon
09-10-2006, 02:57 PM
Take your pick.
1 person is not responsible, but who is most responsible?

Poll coming.

KChiefs1
09-10-2006, 02:58 PM
OL

JBucc
09-10-2006, 02:58 PM
God

VonneMarie
09-10-2006, 02:59 PM
God
LMAO

The OL.

HC_Chief
09-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Jordan Black

BucEyedPea
09-10-2006, 03:01 PM
banyon

wutamess
09-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Solari

Deberg_1990
09-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Carson Palmer, Rudi Johnson, Kenny Watson and Shane Graham.

Bowser
09-10-2006, 03:03 PM
The starving pygmies in New Guinea.

banyon
09-10-2006, 03:05 PM
banyon

Hey, you can't play!

BucsFan!
:p

gblowfish
09-10-2006, 03:06 PM
Why we lost in chronological order:
1) Herm runs up the middle on 3rd down, kills TD drive.
2) Dante Fumbles
3) D-Line out of shape, can't catch breath in hurry up.
4) Jordan Black is a speed bump.
5) Cheap shot: The AFC Central defensive strategy
6) Elvis Kenney = Damon Huard
7) At least it's not raining....oh wait...
8) Wearing white at home...WTF?????
9) Jordan Black still a speed bump.
10) Herm shoulda cried afterward like Grandpa Dick...

VonneMarie
The starving pygmies in New Guinea.
ROFL

NUMBER7
Carl Peterson. This was coming all off season with Willie Roaf. Carl knew Willie was not happy and was speaking of retirement. Also as I have stated before we needed to acquire a seasoned, (key word) backup QB. We have no leadership at the QB postition if Trent is not in the game.

DJJasonp
09-10-2006, 03:08 PM
Quite a ball-less play call by the chiefs with a run on 3rd down and SETTLING for a field goal....at home no less....and after a drive where Trent was getting whatever he wanted through the air.

Welcome back Marty Ball.

Not only do we still have a defensive coordinator who hasnt called a good game since 1995.....now we have a head coach influencing our offensive playcalling....with the end result being the sad dismantling of a top 5 offense.

We've got some lean years ahead of us.

hawkchief
09-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Carl Peterson. This was coming all off season with Willie Roaf. Carl knew Willie was not happy and was speaking of retirement. Also as I have stated before we needed to acquire a seasoned, (key word) backup QB. We have no leadership at the QB postition if Trent is not in the game.

King Carl.

Roaf fiasco, no decent backup QB, T. Richardson, Welbourne no upgrade at WR or D Tackle. Carl is a tool of an individual, and an even worse GM.

MichaelH
09-10-2006, 03:09 PM
I blame the white uniforms. They played just like the Arizona Cardinals in them. WTF was Herm thinking? Yeah, it will give them an advantage in the heat. If you need to go to that extreme for an advantage , you are not prepaired to play the game. So, I guess I must also include the head coach.

Ash
09-10-2006, 03:19 PM
I blame the white uniforms. They played just like the Arizona Cardinals in them. WTF was Herm thinking? Yeah, it will give them an advantage in the heat. If you need to go to that extreme for an advantage , you are not prepaired to play the game. So, I guess I must also include the head coach.

White uniforms in arrowhead, opening day......... F herm.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Edwards/Peterson

they decide which players to have and how to use those players.

every win/lose is on them ..... just the way it is.

banyon
09-10-2006, 03:30 PM
looks like an even split between Black and Edwards.

BigRock
09-10-2006, 03:34 PM
How about the people with the big knot in their panties who went around all off-season whining that Herm would kill the offense, Trent would never throw another pass, blah blah blah?

Solari probably wanted to shut that up, and what we got was LJ only getting 9 carries in the first half and 3 sacks on Trent as he dropped back to throw over and over and over. Insanity.

09-10-2006, 03:35 PM
The NO-line

banyon
09-10-2006, 03:37 PM
How about the people with the big knot in their panties who went around all off-season whining that Herm would kill the offense, Trent would never throw another pass, blah blah blah?

Solari probably wanted to shut that up, and what we got was LJ only getting 9 carries in the first half and 3 sacks on Trent as he dropped back to throw over and over and over. Insanity.

Are you saying that Solari/Herm calls our plays based on people whining?

That's even worse, if imaginable.

SBK
09-10-2006, 03:41 PM
When we settled for a FG instead of going for a td I knew the game was over.

Bwana
09-10-2006, 03:43 PM
Why we lost in chronological order:
1) Herm runs up the middle on 3rd down, kills TD drive.
2) Dante Fumbles
3) D-Line out of shape, can't catch breath in hurry up.
4) Jordan Black is a speed bump.
5) Cheap shot: The AFC Central defensive strategy
6) Elvis Kenney = Damon Huard
7) At least it's not raining....oh wait...
8) Wearing white at home...WTF?????
9) Jordan Black still a speed bump.
10) Herm shoulda cried afterward like Grandpa Dick...

4 and 9

Calcountry
09-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Take your pick.
1 person is not responsible, but who is most responsible?

Poll coming.You left Lamar off the list.

09-10-2006, 03:46 PM
4 and 9

4-12

and yes, I knew what you meant

BigRock
Are you saying that Solari/Herm calls our plays based on people whining?

That's even worse, if imaginable.
I was mostly kidding. But there has to be some reason why the running game wasn't a big part of Solari's plan, and it's certainly not because the Bengals are such fearsome run stoppers.

HC_Chief
The Solari bashing is unwarranted. The playcalling was good for the most part. The one glaring exception being 3rd & 7 in the red zone.

The EXECUTION was piss poor. Jordan Black couldn't block a f*cking turtle, and Samie Parker, when he wasn't getting flagged for OPI, was letting passes bounce out of his gawddamn hands into the hands of bungle defenders.

Then comes Huard. Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick, that guy S U C K S! He has zero pocket presence. He can't read a blitz for shit. He can't hold on to the damn ball. He can only throw to TEs or RBs... when he tries to throw to a WR he misses miserably.

That's not playcalling, that's execution.

We need to shore up the RT position and add a f*cking WIDEOUT.

GoHuge
09-10-2006, 03:47 PM
I just had a bad feeling from the time I heard about the white uniforms, where at home WTF? It wasn't even hot out.

The O-line sucked. I think you'd have to go back a long way to find when we gave up seven sacks. Because of there play we lost our starting QB for lord knows how long because he was running for his life. Today showed what a player the guy is. Everything was going to hell around him and he still made plays. That cheap shot bastard that hit Trent should be hung by his nuts and get a hefty fine from the NFL. I don't want to hear anything from Palmer or Cincy about his "cheap shot" last year.

Even though our line sucked I think Solari called a terrible game. He only gave LJ the ball 9 times the entire first half!! He just kept trying and trying to force the pass. On the drive we scored the FG he got LJ 7 of the nine on that drive. Our only sustained drive was when LJ was running. Everything bad that was happening was becuase of the pass game. The Parker push offs, the sacks, Trent running for his life and getting hurt. Why not keep giving the ball to LJ!! Solari never tried to establish the run. He started out passing and wouldn't quit after watching the pocket break down time and time again. The play before Trent got hurt he was running. I just don't get how you give LJ the ball 9 times the entire first half against a team he ran for over 200 yards against less than a year ago. It just baffles me. I guess that talk about 580 carries was just a smoke screen to disguise or elaborate passing game.

Bwana
09-10-2006, 03:47 PM
4-12

and yes, I knew what you meant

Heh

Otter
09-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Carl "day late and a dollar short for 17 years" Peterson.

Molitoth
09-10-2006, 03:53 PM
Dante Hall killed the game with the fumble. Switched momentem to them for the rest of the game.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2006, 03:55 PM

that's it ..... blame the fans.

:rolleyes:

Otter
09-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Dante Hall killed the game with the fumble. Switched momentem to them for the rest of the game.

I agree with that, but that's one play in one game.

Peterson's been promising happy endings for 17 years now. I want my money back.

FloridaMan88
09-10-2006, 03:59 PM
As I said about a month ago, Carl should have better prepared for the retirement of Roaf and should have done a better job of upgrading the depth on offense, especially at QB and on the offensive line.

Carl, as usual failed to be proactive

eChief
09-10-2006, 04:04 PM
The fan.

With the fan base support declining there isn't enough to keep them pumped up.

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 04:23 PM
The Solari bashing is unwarranted. The playcalling was good for the most part. The one glaring exception being 3rd & 7 in the red zone.

The EXECUTION was piss poor. Jordan Black couldn't block a f*cking turtle, and Samie Parker, when he wasn't getting flagged for OPI, was letting passes bounce out of his gawddamn hands into the hands of bungle defenders.

Then comes Huard. Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick, that guy S U C K S! He has zero pocket presence. He can't read a blitz for shit. He can't hold on to the damn ball. He can only throw to TEs or RBs... when he tries to throw to a WR he misses miserably.

That's not playcalling, that's execution.

We need to shore up the RT position and add a f*cking WIDEOUT.

No shit.

GoTrav
09-10-2006, 04:28 PM
The NO-line

ugh