PDA

View Full Version : Goodell: Taking out Crowd noise

irishjayhawk
09-10-2006, 03:10 PM
Did anyone else hear him on the CBS pre-game talk about how he thinks one of the first technological advances he wants is recievers and running backs being able to hear when crowd noise gets up.

He said something along the lines of:

"Loud stadiums are good but it shouldn't penalize the visitors."

I thought that was one of the dumbest things a new NFL Commish could say.

Thoughts?

JBucc
09-10-2006, 03:11 PM
I hate him already

ChiefsfaninPA
09-10-2006, 03:12 PM
He is and idiot. Why not just play the game at a neutral site.

dirk digler
09-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Did anyone else hear him on the CBS pre-game talk about how he thinks one of the first technological advances he wants is recievers and running backs being able to hear when crowd noise gets up.

He said something along the lines of:

"Loud stadiums are good but it shouldn't penalize the visitors."

I thought that was one of the dumbest things a new NFL Commish could say.

Thoughts?

Yep I heard that and I about shit myself. He want the teams to play at a high level all the time and it is not fair.

What a fugging bunch of shit. It is called homefield advantage. This will never pass.

KcMizzou
09-10-2006, 03:13 PM
I hate him alreadyAgreed.

Tanking the fans out of the game is a really bad idea.

Next thing you know, they'll be runnning those "Shhhhh" PSA's like you see at the movie theater.

Mecca
09-10-2006, 03:16 PM
Offense=ratings......that is what they care about. They don't want loud crowds screwing with the high powered offenses.

dirk digler
09-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Offense=ratings......that is what they care about. They don't want loud crowds screwing with the high powered offenses.

This will never pass I can't imagine any owner wanting this. This takes away any home field advantage that you have.

I think what he is wanting is to put speakers in the players helmets so they can hear the QB.

Thig Lyfe
09-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Your and idiot, Goodell

Bwana
09-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Makes me pine away for Tags and he was a complete douche bag.

KCChiefsMan
09-10-2006, 03:26 PM
no NFL fans = No NFL

maybe this guy should re-think his stupid comment