PDA

View Full Version : ESPNNews: Chiefs "certainly expect" Trent to play Week 4

Thig Lyfe
09-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Season's not over yet!

Pretty damn close, though.

ModSocks
09-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Espn claims that trents X-rays were negative and that the chiefs are cautiously optomistic.

VonneMarie
09-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey! :clap:

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Fortunately, our offense was trucking along before the injury.

Hammock Parties
09-10-2006, 03:52 PM
As much as I hate to say it, we need Trent for the Broncos game.

I don't want to start 0-2.

GoodDaySir!
09-10-2006, 03:53 PM
Damon Huard should be good for us to get over another opening day abortion.

Thig Lyfe
09-10-2006, 03:53 PM
Fortunately, our offense was trucking along before the injury.

They were in the first quarter but then they decided to stop giving the ball to LJ and pass it in the rain, forcing Trent to run for two first downs himself.

Also, lot of promising drives got killed by penalties, such as the two Samie Parker PI calls (both of which were somewhat suspect).

JBucc
09-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Huard vs. Plummer=turnoverfest 06

Mecca
09-10-2006, 03:55 PM

We're not going to beat Denver in Denver.......They shouldn't be rushing Trent back out there till he's ready as bad as that line looked I'd rather him not take a shot like that every game.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-10-2006, 04:00 PM
We might as well look at trying to start fresh after the bye. Of course it doesn't help that our head coach is totally clueless. Why in the blue hell weren't Sampson or Svitek in there today? Hell, I would have taken John Alt, in his current shape over that worthless sonofabitch Jordan Black. God that guy sucks.

VonneMarie
09-10-2006, 04:02 PM

Has Trent ever beat Denver, in Denver?

No...

Mecca
09-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Has Trent ever beat Denver, in Denver?

No...

Don't think so.....unless he did it on another team.

dirk digler
09-10-2006, 04:08 PM
We will be 0-2 going into the bye unless we have a miracle

tk13
09-10-2006, 04:12 PM
I'll believe that when I see it. I think that's just complete speculation at this point.

Baby Lee
09-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Damon Huard should be good for us to get over another opening day abortion.
As bad as Huard is, he can't be any worse than Bulger was today, and the Rams still eeked out a win against the Donks.
Hicks CANNOT take the field next week.
We actually MIGHT be able to win next week on the backs of the D, especially if Huard can conjure some more of that sympatico with Gonzo he showed on occasion today.

htismaqe
09-10-2006, 04:21 PM
We might as well look at trying to start fresh after the bye. Of course it doesn't help that our head coach is totally clueless. Why in the blue hell weren't Sampson or Svitek in there today? Hell, I would have taken John Alt, in his current shape over that worthless sonofabitch Jordan Black. God that guy sucks.

At least our current clueless head coach started him at right tackle.

Our last clueless head coach started him at the most important spot on the entire line...

DaFace
09-10-2006, 04:37 PM

Umm...Sampson was hurt dude. Black is the backup. And they said Svitek has been getting pushed around all week in practice. He's a LT - not a RT.