PDA

View Full Version : Man you gotta love loses around here

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2006, 08:37 PM
All the people who never post and trolls take over and doom is spread all over. I have learned alot of intresting stuff today.

Mr. Laz
09-10-2006, 08:38 PM
i'm glad the losses and the pain of Chiefs fans amuses you.

:mad:

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Nope I am hurt as anybody its stupid shit that is posted that is what is funny.

mac58
09-10-2006, 08:41 PM
i think this thread takes the cake for stupid shit posted

Hammock Parties
09-10-2006, 08:41 PM
It just makes it all the more frustrating.

KcMizzou
09-10-2006, 08:43 PM
After certain really painful losses, I'll intentionally avoid this place for days at a time.

morphius
09-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Nope I am hurt as anybody its stupid shit that is posted that is what is funny.
It is sort of amusing, but it is the same every year. I mean hell, we have people claiming end of season in April.

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2006, 08:46 PM
It is sort of amusing, but it is the same every year. I mean hell, we have people claiming end of season in April.

Very true, when we don't sign the stud FA that becomes a bust or dont draft the guy with the workout warrior numbers.

Eleazar
09-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Normally meltdowns are fun, because it's chicken little-ing.

This one feels different though - like maybe there really is little reason for hope.

morphius
09-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Very true, when we don't sign the stud FA that becomes a bust or dont draft the guy with the workout warrior numbers.
Yup, exactly. It is all part of fandom of one of the most frustrating/confusing teams in the league.

milkman
09-10-2006, 08:49 PM
All the people who never post and trolls take over and doom is spread all over. I have learned alot of intresting stuff today.

And this post sets a high standard.

Bitching about bitching is so much cooler.

chiefs4me
09-10-2006, 08:51 PM
it was a tough game...where are they/we supposed to vent, on a betty crocker web site.....:rolleyes:

morphius
09-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Normally meltdowns are fun, because it's chicken little-ing.

This one feels different though - like maybe there really is little reason for hope.
The loss of Green is the only thing that really hurts me about this one. I liked a lot of what I saw from the team. But then again, I expected a slow start with the new coaches, the OL injuries (and player losses) in the offseason all just kind of played into my lowered expectations.

morphius
09-10-2006, 08:54 PM
And this post sets a high standard.

Bitching about bitching is so much cooler.
Hey, it is part of the tradition. We have lots of people bitching, then a few bitching about the bitchers, and you have come in to fill the role of people bitching about the people bitching about people bitching.

09-10-2006, 08:54 PM
Time to start a thread bitching about bitching about bitching.

KS Smitty
09-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Having been a member for over 5 years it's the losses that really bring out the brutal fan, it doesn't matter what kind of fan you appear to be after a game like today's you become a brutal fan. For some it lasts the whole season, for others a few days, and for some it takes a few wins to shake off the taste of a loss like today's. That's why this place is here, for the chicken-littles, the 10 feet tall and bulletproof, the cautiously optimistic and the downright homer. Have your say, get blasted, praised, villified, laughed at, ridiculed or chastised; get over it and get ready for next weeks game cause it's time for football!!!!!

milkman
09-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Hey, it is part of the tradition. We have lots of people bitching, then a few bitching about the bitchers, and you have come in to fill the role of people bitching about the people bitching about people bitching.

I know.

Just playing my part.

milkman
09-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Having been a member for over 5 years it's the losses that really bring out the brutal fan, it doesn't matter what kind of fan you appear to be after a game like today's you become a brutal fan. For some it lasts the whole season, for others a few days, and for some it takes a few wins to shake off the taste of a loss like today's. That's why this place is here, for the chicken-littles, the 10 feet tall and bulletproof, the cautiously optimistic and the downright homer. Have your say, get blasted, praised, villified, laughed at, ridiculed or chastised; get over it and get ready for next weeks game cause it's time for football!!!!!

That's just too damn positive.

I'm not done bitching, ****er! :cuss:

:)

Bugeater
09-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Time to start a thread bitching about bitching about bitching.
You do that and I'll start one about people who start threads bitching about people bitching about bitching.

KS Smitty
09-10-2006, 09:01 PM
That's just too damn positive.

I'm not done bitching, ****er! :cuss:

:)

Well bidge away, it aint like you haven't done it before. ROFL

SEE PLANETEERS, THAT'S HOW A "TRUE FAN" REACTS!

ChiefsCountry
09-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Well bidge away, it aint like you haven't done it before. ROFL

SEE PLANETEERS, THAT'S HOW A "TRUE FAN" REACTS!

Screw that I have season tickets so I am a true fan according to Carl.

milkman
09-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Screw that I have season tickets so I am a true fan according to Carl.

No, you're a real fan.

PastorMikH
09-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Say mods, is there any way to disable ability to register and post to people on the day of the game? Personally, if a troll can't have the decency to show up in the week prior to talk trash, they shouldn't be able to register to do so after they win.

I also think that for the sake of the server, if we are letting non-registered users in on gameday, we should go back to registered users only on game day to cut down on outages.

OldTownChief
09-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Say mods, is there any way to disable ability to register and post to people on the day of the game? Personally, if a troll can't have the decency to show up in the week prior to talk trash, they shouldn't be able to register to do so after they win.

I also think that for the sake of the server, if we are letting non-registered users in on gameday, we should go back to registered users only on game day to cut down on outages.

Good Idea

KcMizzou
09-10-2006, 09:11 PM
I also think that for the sake of the server, if we are letting non-registered users in on gameday, we should go back to registered users only on game day to cut down on outages.Yeah. The board is performing much better lately, but the gameday traffic is still too much for it.

Eleazar
09-10-2006, 09:28 PM
The loss of Green is the only thing that really hurts me about this one. I liked a lot of what I saw from the team. But then again, I expected a slow start with the new coaches, the OL injuries (and player losses) in the offseason all just kind of played into my lowered expectations.

Yeah, I'm just down because without Trent... what now?

Rausch
09-10-2006, 09:32 PM
I'm one of the most positive people around here but if anyone in KC cares about Green at all he won't be on a football field for at least 4 weeks.

That was a serious brain trauma. That's the type of thing that opens you up to Steve Young/Aikman type weaknesses to concussions.

dirk digler
09-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I'm just down because without Trent... what now?

Pray

Logical
09-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Keep all the likely division contenders down.

Crashride
09-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Its one ****ing game with new coaches, players and schemes, shut up and support your team...im sick of all the damn negativity. Someone should start a negativity thread and let all the dumbass roam in their natural habitat.

KcMizzou
09-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Keep all the likely division contenders down.Same here. Makes me feel dirty.

milkman
09-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Its one ****ing game with new coaches, players and schemes, shut up and support your team...im sick of all the damn negativity. Someone should start a negativity thread and let all the dumbass roam in their natural habitat.

Who the **** are you?

When we want a useless opinion, we'll call you.

Sure-Oz
09-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Same here. Makes me feel dirty.
I agree but Raiders haven't done shit and won't do shit this year either, they got Aaron Brooks at the helm along with the "raider" mystique of shittiness.

58-4ever
09-10-2006, 10:21 PM
what are loses?

Crashride
09-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Who the **** are you?

When we want a useless opinion, we'll call you.

Im someone who isnt affected by one of the many teams adjusting in the NFL, and who is also not affected by someone with 15k posts trying to intimidate someone. When you have something better to contribute to the message board other than lame predictable comments, comeback and try again.