PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs weren't the only team that laid an egg...

Al Bundy
09-12-2006, 07:30 AM
My Buccaneers didn't bother showing up against the Ravens, anyone want Jon Gruden in Kansas City? We will gladly trade him and Bill Muir for package of socks from Walmart.

greg63
09-12-2006, 07:35 AM
I'm sure there's a fourth and fifth round pick out there that Queen Carl will gladly give up for them.

Skip Towne
09-12-2006, 07:37 AM
I feel so much better about the Chiefs now.

greg63
09-12-2006, 07:38 AM
I feel so much better about the Chiefs now.

ROFL

Yeah, really puts things into perspective.

DaKCMan AP
09-12-2006, 07:42 AM
How does it feel to get shutout twice in the same weekend?

UF 42 UCF 0
Balt 27 TB 0

ROFL

CupidStunt
09-12-2006, 07:46 AM
Good old Chiefs: never the best, but not quite the worst.

Mosbonian
09-12-2006, 08:07 AM
My Buccaneers didn't bother showing up against the Ravens, anyone want Jon Gruden in Kansas City? We will gladly trade him and Bill Muir for package of socks from Walmart.

How about we throw together Herm Edwards and Gunther Cunningham, a pair of tap shoes for both of them to do their tap dances after a poor showing, and you send us Jon Gruden. (you keep Muir)

As for the socks...we have David Glass (owner of the Royals) former CEO of Wal-mart...we have all the cheapness we need in this town.

mmaddog

Ultra Peanut
09-12-2006, 08:09 AM
"All of you collectively suck a ****ing dick!"

BucEyedPea
09-12-2006, 08:11 AM

But...but...but...Gru is an offensive genious!
The players on the O-line change but the coach is the constant....I said to fire Muir two years ago.

jspchief
09-12-2006, 09:24 AM
Yea, I'd pretty much take Gruden in a heartbeat.

KcMizzou
09-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Good old Chiefs: never the best, but not quite the worst.
That goes for damn near everybody.

Predarat
09-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Also the Carolina Panthers. I picked them to go to the SB and they get punked in their own crib by the A.T.L. in the season opener.

Simplex3
09-12-2006, 09:44 AM
At least the Bucs have won a Super Bowl in my lifetime.

BigChiefFan
09-12-2006, 09:46 AM
I'd gladly take Monte Kiffin as our D-coordinator.

CupidStunt
09-12-2006, 10:10 AM
I'd gladly take Monte Kiffin as our D-coordinator.

I'd take him as our offensive coordinator.

Al Bundy
09-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Defense isn't the problem, King Jon can't do anything with the offense.

Skip Towne
09-12-2006, 06:02 PM
At least the Bucs have won a Super Bowl in my lifetime.
The Chiefs won one in my lifetime. Oh, it was glorious. We ran that 50 G-O Reverse with Frank Pitts that faked Eller and Page out of their jocks. And Garrett ran the 65 Toss Power Trap to perfection. The drama was great as we neared the day of battle. Lenny was in a gambling scandal that added high intrigue to the whole week. It was the greatest week of my life. Then afterward they had that ticker tape parade and the whole city turned out for it. The meda was in love with the Kansas City Chiefs. It's too bad none of you dickwads will ever get to experience those feelings. Tough Shit!!!

CHIEF4EVER
09-12-2006, 06:19 PM
The Chiefs won one in my lifetime. Oh, it was glorious. We ran that 50 G-O Reverse with Frank Pitts that faked Eller and Page out of their jocks. And Garrett ran the 65 Toss Power Trap to perfection. The drama was great as we neared the day of battle. Lenny was in a gambling scandal that added high intrigue to the whole week. It was the greatest week of my life. Then afterward they had that ticker tape parade and the whole city turned out for it. The meda was in love with the Kansas City Chiefs. It's too bad none of you dickwads will ever get to experience those feelings. Tough Shit!!!

I remember SB IV as well...PAY-NISS! :p

greg63
09-12-2006, 10:57 PM

Man; I was six years old and not at all into football at the time!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Halfcan
09-12-2006, 11:29 PM
I'd take him as our offensive coordinator.

I would take him over Black.

Smed1065
09-13-2006, 01:16 AM
Can he play RT? I heard he was tuff.

HemiEd
09-13-2006, 05:56 AM

Back to your old form I see, Skip. ROFL I was around myself, and the Super Bowl was not as big of deal then as it is now. I think it is going to happen again soon, Pitt had our 6th seed last year. Bastards!

Al Bundy
09-13-2006, 06:52 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/imawalkingcorpse/falconrestrm.jpg