PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of trading for Dante Hall in my FFL league, need your advice!

Phokus
09-12-2006, 07:37 AM
Sup chiefs fans, i got an offer to trade darrel jackson and jerious norwood for dante hall. In our league, they count return yards (17 yards = 1 point) the same as receiving yards and i noticed that hall has a ton of yards returning every year so i'm seriously considering this deal. What do you guys think of it? I noticed that Hall got some receptions as well... is he going to be a #2 or #3 receiver this year or something? What do you guys think?

Oh and sorry about what happened to trent green, he's an awesome guy and he's in my prayers :(

StcChief
09-12-2006, 07:39 AM
With Branch going to Seattle. Darrell Jackson's stock may drop...

I would sit tight to see what happens.

Sounds like he's trying to dump Jackson

Phokus
09-12-2006, 07:43 AM
With Branch going to Seattle. Darrell Jackson's stock may drop...

I would sit tight to see what happens.

Sounds like he's trying to dump Jackson

Oh it's the other way around, i'm giving up jackson and norwood for dante hall... i'm just wondering about dante halls' status. Is he still as explosive as before? Is he going to get more receptions this year?

CupidStunt
09-12-2006, 07:44 AM
Do they negate points for fumbles?

Phokus
09-12-2006, 07:46 AM
Do they negate points for fumbles?

only for fumbles lost

StcChief
09-12-2006, 07:49 AM
Oh it's the other way around, i'm giving up jackson and norwood for dante hall... i'm just wondering about dante halls' status. Is he still as explosive as before? Is he going to get more receptions this year?Not with us signing Rod Gardner.
Dante is likely more limited now. Just ST.

So if you get the deal it may be a wash....with getting Norwood.

He outta sit tight.

CupidStunt
09-12-2006, 07:50 AM
only for fumbles lost

Stay clear then.

Phokus
09-12-2006, 07:53 AM
Stay clear then.

Really? Dante fumbles a lot? I'm looking at his stats and it looks like he's only fubmled once in his career and only 1 lost:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5182/career;_ylt=ArI.omLq1v.UQbemzgwvuXb.uLYF

Or are those stats not counting kick/punt return fubmles?

Bob Dole
09-12-2006, 08:02 AM
Stay clear then.

Your and idiot.

CupidStunt
09-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Your and idiot.

Original. And smart.

If only I had a cookie.

CupidStunt
09-12-2006, 08:13 AM
Really? Dante fumbles a lot? I'm looking at his stats and it looks like he's only fubmled once in his career and only 1 lost:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5182/career;_ylt=ArI.omLq1v.UQbemzgwvuXb.uLYF

Or are those stats not counting kick/punt return fubmles?

16 fumbles, 6 lost.

And that figure's only on the rise.

DMAC
09-12-2006, 08:17 AM
Hmmm, he is better than Sammy Parker. Does that help you?

Bob Dole
09-12-2006, 08:22 AM
16 fumbles, 6 lost.

And that figure's only on the rise.

In 644 touches.

Wow. That's just horrid.

And incredibly brilliant, since anyone with a lick of sense would assume that the total fumbles are going to decrease over time.

CupidStunt
09-12-2006, 08:26 AM
And one already this year in many less touches.

Call it a hunch, I'd love to be wrong. Or just spout off more wonderful and creative lines.

But I see more drops from Hall this year. I was surprised he fumbled only 5 times last year. The way he was running around like a headless chicken, double that wouldn't have surprised me. And things don't look to have changed.

jspchief
09-12-2006, 09:13 AM
You're giving up a better WR and a RB for Dante Hall?

Sounds like too much.