PDA

View Full Version : Planet Bash & Fundraiser 10/21 and Tailgate 10/22

Nzoner
09-12-2006, 01:20 PM
I've ordered some extra food so if anyone still wants to join us let me know

The Planet tailgate info is at the bottom of the page

I've been very busy lately so if you're planning on paying for the Saturday bash in advance and I haven't sent you the address please shoot me a pm and I will get it to you.

9/20 Update:We now have live music,from 2-6 p.m. Jeff Lux will be performing at the gazeebo (http://jefflux.com/)

Here is the RSVP list so far as well as all the details once again,hope to see you then.

Chagrin
Stevie-1
Bob Dole-1
Chief Husker-2
Old Town Chief-2
Big Red Chief-2
Extreme Chief-7
Sedated-1
Bugeater-1
Jazzlovr-2
GoBo-2
Joe Somebody-1
Frazod-2
Lzen-4
KS Smitty-2
Bowser-1
Kotter-2
Nzoner-2

PLANET BASH & FUNDRAISER

The 3rd annunal Chief's Planet Bash will take place on Saturday October 21st from 12 Noon to ???? at Nzoner's gameroom.

With the recent diagnosis of Mrs Nzoner's RA this years event and fundraiser will go to benefit Arthritis Community Services.

Donation will be $45 per person,paid in advance or $50 the day of event.(21 and over)and will include all you can eat and drink.(BBQ meats,bbq beans,assorted salads,chips,desserts,soda and beer.)

Teenagers are welcome to attend with parental supervision,we discourage bringing little ones,however if you choose to do so please talk with Nzoner first.

Highlights for the day

College football on all tv's,Chiefs highlight videos,including classic games(hopefully Bowser finds his Chiefs Vs. Oilers play-off game).Card raffle $10 for a chance to win $200 and an autograped Chiefs football,evening bonfire and Chiefs rally.

Other things to do

Fishing-2 acre pond,bring your own gear and chairs.

Pool table,ping pong,electronic darts

Other notes of interest

PLEASE RSVP in this thread so that we may get a headcount for food and drink preparation.Nzoner will pm you address to mail donation to once you RSVP.

Bring chairs (if possible)for outside activities.

Let Nzoner know if you will be needing a place to crash,there is plenty of space to do so but you may want to bring a blanket,sleeping bag or inflatable bed.There is also a guest shower for those who want to get up early before the caravan leaves for Arrowhead at 6:30 a.m Sunday morning.

Please note this is a fundraiser for the Arthritis Community Services all profits will go to them.

Directions will NOT be published on the board,if you have not attended before Nzoner will pm you directions when your donation arrives.

Lastly,although this is a party/fundraiser,Nzoner and the mrs ask that you respect their property and other guests.

PLANET TAILGATE Sunday Oct. 22nd

For all those attending the bash and fundraiser on Saturday the cost will be $10 and for any of you that would like to join us Sunday only $15.

This will include smoked ribs,chicken,baked potato salad and bbq beans.This tailgate is an extension of the fundraiser and all profits will go to the Arthritis Community Services as well.

Please give me a head's up in this thread if you're planning on eating as I want to try and plan for enough food.I need to know by next Monday the 16th.

The tailgate will be located on the West side of the stadium at the bottom of the large hill.I'm assuming Phobia will have his large white truck there and I will have a pewter colored Yukon Denali.

Tailgate RSVP
Bowser-2
mcan-2
HemiEd-1
Chagrin-1
Bob Dole-1
Lzen-4
Bugeater-1
Kotter-2
joesomebody-1
KS Smitty-2
Jazzlovr-2
Frazod-2
Extreme Chief-7
Yellowbutter-1
Trimm-2
R &G Homer-8
Nzoner-3

ExtremeChief
09-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Put me up to 6 now Zoner

BigRedChief
09-12-2006, 08:03 PM
I'll bring a check for you from the Chiefs Coalition and its members for the Arthritis Foundation with me to the festivities.

Skip Towne
09-13-2006, 10:54 AM
I'll be there for sure. Signed, Luv

Bob Dole
09-13-2006, 11:21 AM
Bob Dole hopes to attend but unfortunately can't commit at the moment.

(Bob Dole knows that people are counting on Bob Dole attending so there's at least one person there who doesn't throw like a girl.)

Skip Towne
09-13-2006, 11:32 AM

(Bob Dole knows that people are counting on Bob Dole attending so there's at least one person there who doesn't throw like a girl.)
I wish I could make it. When I hit receivers with my rockets it puts little x's on their chests.

ROYC75
09-13-2006, 06:51 PM
ROYC75 hopes to attend but can't commit at this time due to July and August being the worst business months ever on record. So far in less than a half of month in September , I have already eclisped the previous month and a half revenues.

If things continue to be busy, I can recover and make the trip........

ExtremeChief
09-15-2006, 06:40 AM

That's just shitty. Shitty, shitty, shitty.

Nzoner
09-15-2006, 10:48 AM
Just wanted to thank MOhillbilly once again for his donation for the raffle as we now have a signed Warren Moon football card and a couple of Bo Jackson rookie cards to go with our two Chiefs autographed footballs.

MOhillbilly
09-15-2006, 12:43 PM
aint no thang- id go this year but my GBA meeting is the same day.
and like i said hit me up early next year and ill get some better swag.

Skip Towne
09-15-2006, 08:28 PM
aint no thang- id go this year but my GBA meeting is the same day.
and like i said hit me up early next year and ill get some better swag.
GBA? Get better ass?

MOhillbilly
09-17-2006, 11:35 AM
GBA? Get better ass?

game breeders assoc.

Rausch
09-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Just wanted to thank MOhillbilly once again for his donation for the raffle as we now have a signed Warren Moon football card and a couple of Bo Jackson rookie cards to go with our two Chiefs autographed footballs.

I want the Bo jackson cards.

Period.

Can't go, but I'll trade the new wife and her credit history for him in the Rare Raiders card...

luv
09-17-2006, 11:36 PM
I want the Bo jackson cards.

Period.

Can't go, but I'll trade the new wife and her credit history for him in the Rare Raiders card...
She won't be the new wife until after that, or did you two already run off?

Lzen
09-19-2006, 11:38 AM

Oh now you're exaggerating. It was just Saul that throws like a girl. :D

But what do ya expect from a KState guy? :p

Lzen
09-19-2006, 11:39 AM
I wish I could make it. When I hit receivers with my rockets it puts little x's on their chests.

Pshaw. You'd probably break your hip trying to throw a football.

Rausch
09-20-2006, 12:57 AM
Ok, catch me up.

The B-Day is the 23rd and the Wedd'n is the 28th.

I'd make some time somewhere if the itenarary is summed up..

Nzoner
09-20-2006, 08:10 AM
Just a head's up,if anyone needs a place to crash the Friday night (Oct 20th)before the festivities you're more than welcome to stay here.

Just let me know.

mcan
09-21-2006, 11:40 AM
Wish I could come to the Saturday gig...

BUT! I'm finally going to be at the Planet tailgate, which is kickass. Let me know how much money to bring and all that jazz. Just got my Chargers tickets in the mail, and I'm pumped. I'll probably have a little lady with me too, which is neat...

Nzoner
09-26-2006, 01:03 PM
A post for DaFace

chief husker
09-26-2006, 05:31 PM
My streak in attending may end. Bought an acreage last month. Daughter rolled my Caddy last night. Shit falls in sheets. I'm going to try though.

Nzoner
09-26-2006, 07:37 PM
My streak in attending may end. Bought an acreage last month. Daughter rolled my Caddy last night. Shit falls in sheets. I'm going to try though.

Wow,hope your daughter is okay.

Also hope to see you guys again and remember if you need a place to stay Casa De Nzoner's is free of charge.

ptlyon
09-27-2006, 06:25 AM

Oh my - she ok husk?

Phobia
09-27-2006, 10:25 AM

Ouch. I hope everyone is fine.

morphius
09-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Hope your girl is doing okay Husker!

stevieray
09-27-2006, 05:20 PM

Damn Scott!
Call me if you can...hope she is okay... :huh:

Mr. Kotter
09-27-2006, 05:32 PM

Hope she's okay. Hang in there, husker.

chief husker
09-28-2006, 02:17 PM
She will be fine. Not wearing a seatbelt though. Sheer stupidity and quite lucky. Weird thing was that she left the house to help some friends who rolled their car and were injured. Both accidents less than two miles apart. Thanks for the concern, Scott

BigRedChief
09-29-2006, 07:48 PM
My streak in attending may end. Bought an acreage last month. Daughter rolled my Caddy last night. Shit falls in sheets. I'm going to try though. Glad to hear your daughter is going to be okay. :thumb:

My wife will miss talking with Mrs. Husker. Teachers have lots to talk about and we could have concentrated on more important things like beer and Chiefs football.

ROYC75
09-29-2006, 09:46 PM
Holy Cow, Glad to hear that she is OK, Scott.

Hang in there, something good could happen to ya yet.

chief husker
10-02-2006, 08:07 AM
Things are going well. Count myself and Mrs. Husker in for the bash. Can't attend the game but decided a night out of town would do a body good. See you all there.

ptlyon
10-02-2006, 09:30 AM
...but decided a night out of town would do a body good.

That's questionable.

sedated
10-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Things are going well. Count myself and Mrs. Husker in for the bash. Can't attend the game but decided a night out of town would do a body good. See you all there.

depends on whose body you're talking about

BigRedChief
10-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Cool! I'll let the wife know there will be someone there beside us males behaving like caveman getting drunk.

ptlyon
10-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Cool! I'll let the wife know there will be someone there beside us males behaving like caveman getting drunk.

Obviously you've never met Mrs. Husker.

Mr. Kotter
10-03-2006, 10:42 AM
...behaving like caveman getting drunk...

You say that like it's a bad thing or something.... :spock:

Nzoner
10-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Monday October 16th is the RSVP deadline so that my client who will be preparing the ribs and chicken can get his order in.

I was also asked over the weekend if people can bring a camper and the answer is yes as long as you have plenty of extension cord to hook into the power with.

There is also an area over by the fire pit and pond if anyone feels truly outdoorish and wants to set up a tent.

Demonpenz
10-07-2006, 02:24 AM
we'll I'm bad...........I'm nationwide

BigRedChief
10-07-2006, 08:28 AM
we'll I'm bad...........I'm nationwide
But more impotantly for the rest of us..........does your sister do the tube snake boogie?

luv
10-10-2006, 12:22 AM
I noticed go bo is on the list. I haven't seen him post in ages. Where's he hiding?

Ah, nevermind. I see he's been in DC. My bad.

joesomebody
10-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Just curious Nzoner, can you send me a smoke signal with your address so I can get a map quest?

Also I see we are planning a caravan type deal to the game, I drive a Jeep Wrangler, so it would be sort of pointless for me to drive. If at all possible I'd appreciate a ride (I'll gladly pitch in for gas/parking.)

Thanks.

Redrum_69
10-10-2006, 10:56 AM
Where is this at?

Nevermind...reading ftw....

Bob Dole
10-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Since it will likely have an effect on who choses to cancel, Bob Dole just found out he will be able to attend.

Phobia
10-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Since it will likely have an effect on who choses to cancel, Bob Dole just found out he will be able to attend.

How will you possibly top the rack you brought along last year?

Mr. Kotter
10-10-2006, 01:18 PM
I'm his date this year.

Bob Dole
10-10-2006, 03:11 PM

Bob Dole thought he might stop and pick up Jilly on the way.

Bugeater
10-10-2006, 03:45 PM
Just curious Nzoner, can you send me a smoke signal with your address so I can get a map quest?

Also I see we are planning a caravan type deal to the game, I drive a Jeep Wrangler, so it would be sort of pointless for me to drive. If at all possible I'd appreciate a ride (I'll gladly pitch in for gas/parking.)

Thanks.
You're welcome to ride to the game with me, as long as you don't mind my crappy old van.

Bob Dole
10-10-2006, 03:50 PM
You're welcome to ride to the game with me, as long as you don't mind my crappy old van.

Strange.

Bob Dole figured is was stationary down by the river.

Bugeater
10-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Strange.

Bob Dole figured is was stationary down by the river.
You're obviously getting Omaha confused with CouncilTucky.

Nzoner
10-10-2006, 06:35 PM

Thanks.

Done.

Nzoner
10-10-2006, 06:41 PM

Great news,I'll add another case of beer to the shopping list.

stevieray
10-10-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm driving my vandownbytheriver up.

chief husker
10-10-2006, 06:49 PM
I'm following the river down there. My apologies right now for the things I might do or say.

Don't fall asleep first -------------- Husker's Dogs

Nzoner
10-10-2006, 07:36 PM
I'm driving my vandownbytheriver up.

Hubba,Hubba,Hubba

http://tinyurl.com/nrrtl

stevieray
10-10-2006, 07:40 PM
have you seen the ford van in the vonage comercials?

Nzoner
10-10-2006, 07:51 PM
have you seen the ford van in the vonage comercials?

Sorry dude I'm in the ad business,when I'm watching the tube it's either off to another channel or on with music when commercials come on,unless of course it's Superbowl Sunday.

Nzoner
10-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Bowser has informed me that he found his copy of the Chiefs vs. Oilers play-off game,so sometime early Saturday evening we'll put that on for anyone looking to remember the good ole days.

Nzoner
10-11-2006, 07:26 PM
PLANET TAILGATE INFO CAN NOW BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MAIN POST ABOVE

Mr. Kotter
10-11-2006, 09:38 PM
PLANET TAILGATE INFO CAN NOW BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MAIN POST ABOVE
Will the "Tailgate" include Acetaminophen and "hair of the dog" beer? :hmmm:

If so, put me down for two. :p

Nzoner
10-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Will the "Tailgate" include Acetaminophen and "hair of the dog" beer? :hmmm:

If so, put me down for two. :p

You're on your own with the drugs but yes we'll bring whatever beer is left of course with Dole coming now it may not be much.

Got you down for 2.

Mr. Kotter
10-11-2006, 10:23 PM
You're on your own with the drugs but yes we'll bring whatever beer is left of course with Dole coming now it may not be much.

Got you down for 2.

Damn. And I thought a 750 of JD was a good trade for 4 Tylenol..... :hmmm:

Nzoner
10-11-2006, 10:43 PM

You're bringing another,well hell I'll have all the painkiller we need :D

burt
10-12-2006, 08:52 AM

Okay, ya scared me a little bit there......

C-Mac
10-12-2006, 09:22 AM
Highlights for the day

College football on all tv's,Chiefs highlight videos,including classic games(hopefully Bowser finds his Chiefs Vs. Oilers play-off game).

Nzoner, let me know if Bowser isnt able to find his game. I can't make the gig but I'm sure I have that game and can send you a DVD copy.

ptlyon
10-12-2006, 09:31 AM
Nzoner, let me know if Bowser isnt able to find his game. I can't make the gig but I'm sure I have that game and can send you a DVD copy.

Can you do anything about Sammie Parker finding his game?

Thanks.

C-Mac
10-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Can you do anything about Sammie Parker finding his game?

Thanks.

Finding its easy, how do you keep him from dropping it?

Bowser
10-12-2006, 10:19 AM

Found it. Now I'm trying to dig up the Chiefs v Steelers playoff game.....

joesomebody
10-12-2006, 02:33 PM
Not sure if its assumed all those going to the bash/game are attending the tailgate, but regardless I plan on being at both.

KS Smitty
10-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Confirming my confirmation for 2. Put us down for the tailgate party also. We're looking forward to seeing everyone! It's always so much fun.

Nzoner
10-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Not sure if its assumed all those going to the bash/game are attending the tailgate, but regardless I plan on being at both.

The tailgate is actually seperate so I appreciate you letting me know.I won't collect any money for it until that day as I've got about a thousand different things I'm trying to keep up with this year.

Nzoner
10-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Confirming my confirmation for 2. Put us down for the tailgate party also. We're looking forward to seeing everyone! It's always so much fun.

Got it,see ya next weekend.

JazzzLovr
10-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Count the two of us in on the tailgate also

Nzoner
10-12-2006, 08:12 PM
Count the two of us in on the tailgate also

Done

Frazod
10-12-2006, 08:12 PM
We'll be there for the tailgate as well.

Nzoner
10-12-2006, 08:25 PM
We'll be there for the tailgate as well.

Added to the list.

Bugeater
10-12-2006, 09:55 PM
I'm in, on the strength of the baked potato salad alone. :drool:

Lzen
10-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Count my group (4) in for the Sunday tailgate, too.

Nzoner
10-13-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm in, on the strength of the baked potato salad alone. :drool:

Count my group (4) in for the Sunday tailgate, too.

Added.

go bo
10-13-2006, 10:32 PM
I noticed go bo is on the list. I haven't seen him post in ages. Where's he hiding?

Ah, nevermind. I see he's been in DC. My bad.every now and then, real life intrudes and keeps me away from my beloved keyboard and all the fun here at cp...

thanks for thinking of me though, you're a peach...

CHENZ A!
10-14-2006, 01:29 PM
I'd like to come by the tailgate, but won't need any food, maybe a couple of beers. I'd just like to drop by and say what up, because my crew will be at a different tailgate. I might bring a couple friends with, and if we need to bum a couple beers, we can definetly throw some cash to someone.

Anyone like to shoot Rumple Minze? I may have to bring a bottle over.

Bowser
10-14-2006, 01:31 PM
I'd like to come by the tailgate, but won't need any food, maybe a couple of beers. I'd just like to drop by and say what up, because my crew will be at a different tailgate. I might bring a couple friends with, and if we need to bum a couple beers, we can definetly throw some cash to someone.

Phobia does. And if he doesn't, you can kick him in the nards.

Mr. Kotter
10-14-2006, 02:45 PM
Joe, has Phil said anything about making it to the shindig?

Or at least sending Pink up to St. Joe? ;)

Nzoner
10-14-2006, 03:00 PM

By all means stop by and say hey,are the tickets you bought with our group for you or someone else?

Nzoner
10-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Joe, has Phil said anything about making it to the shindig?

Or at least sending Pink up to St. Joe? ;)

Phil won't be making it to St Joe but he's helping me out with the tailgate.

Mr. Kotter
10-14-2006, 05:15 PM

Oh well. Guess that W.P.I. has turned him into a snob....:p

But it'll be good to see him at the tailgate.

BigRedChief
10-14-2006, 07:37 PM
I'll be at the fundraiser in St. Joe but not the tailgate. I'm putting on a tailgate at every game now, Usually about 25-30 people show.

BTW, Joe......I've collected at least $300.00 so far for the fundraiser.

Nzoner
10-14-2006, 08:29 PM
BTW, Joe......I've collected at least $300.00 so far for the fundraiser.

That is fantastic,I'll be sure to let the mrs know as soon as her race is over,I can't thank you or the Coalition enough.

It's been awesome seeing the response,a local client of mine in cosmetology is donating half their profits from next Friday and Saturday,numerous other clients have been sending checks,our bank donated $100,Budweiser donated shirts and hats,The Arthritis Foundation gave us two Chiefs autographed footballs not to mention the Planet's own Logical and mohillbilly helping out even though they won't be able to join the rest of us.

Lastly,even though 37 Forever is no more I've worked out a program where we'll be helping Arthritis Community Services here put on an indoor swim for arthritic children,so we do have a project that will still be helping kids.

I know I'll say it again but it can never be said enough

MANY THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED THIS YEAR

CHENZ A!
10-15-2006, 01:35 AM
By all means stop by and say hey,are the tickets you bought with our group for you or someone else?

thanks man, the tickets are for me and my buddy, so I'll be up there screamin with all of you.

chagrin
10-16-2006, 08:58 AM
I am looking at flights right now, last minute but I am excited about metting some of you dudes, I hope I can make it

sedated
10-16-2006, 10:34 AM
It's been awesome seeing the response,a local client of mine in cosmetology is donating half their profits from next Friday and Saturday,numerous other clients have been sending checks,our bank donated $100,Budweiser donated shirts and hats,The Arthritis Foundation gave us two Chiefs autographed footballs not to mention the Planet's own Logical and mohillbilly helping out even though they won't be able to join the rest of us.

wow, this really is a fundraiser.

I just thought it was an excuse to get drunk.

chagrin
10-16-2006, 12:18 PM
Well, that sucks - I cannot make it. Can't find an affordable fare that gets me there at a decent hour on Friday evening, and the rest will only get me there Saturday morning.

AARRGH!! Maybe next year. Y'all keep updating other events, okay?

sedated
10-16-2006, 01:16 PM
Well, that sucks - I cannot make it. Can't find an affordable fare that gets me there at a decent hour on Friday evening, and the rest will only get me there Saturday morning.

AARRGH!! Maybe next year. Y'all keep updating other events, okay?

why not arrive SAT morning, it doesn't start until noon-ish.

come on, puss

chagrin
10-16-2006, 02:43 PM
If someone wants to pick me up at the airport Saturday morning and drive me to Zoner's place, then I'm all for it, but I know that can be an inconvenience.

stevieray
10-16-2006, 02:57 PM
If someone wants to pick me up at the airport Saturday morning and drive me to Zoner's place, then I'm all for it, but I know that can be an inconvenience.

:hmmm:

KC Dan
10-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Pay for that someone's gas or a meal. It's all good if you hook a brotha up!

Right Stevie, Dart?

chagrin
10-16-2006, 03:39 PM
Sure, I will contribute gas for the trip, I am not against that at all; obviously it would require someone doing me a favor, so that's cool. Tell "that someone" what though, I would need to know tonight, very soon because the ticket prices have been going up all day. Pm me, I will give you my number and we can work it out.

chagrin
10-16-2006, 03:40 PM
This would be the trip of the year for me (since my Amsterdam, Estonia, Finalnd gig got moved up to January), seeing Arrowhead in person!! Obviously I have never been

KC Dan
10-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Unfortunately, I will not be attending this year........ The first time in a while. Gotta do the family thing as I am way behind in that area. Going to Boise today, ugghhhhh

chagrin
10-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Damn Dan, and I just made arrangements to get there!

Well, I am for sure going to be there! YES!!

Nzoner
10-16-2006, 05:07 PM
wow, this really is a fundraiser.

I just thought it was an excuse to get drunk.

That too.

Nzoner
10-16-2006, 05:07 PM

That's very cool flying in from Florida to join us,looking forward.

Nzoner
10-16-2006, 05:09 PM
IT's not too late Planet if anyone else would like to rsvp for either the bash or tailgate or both let me know soon.

I'm off for my weekly MNF get together so I'll check in later.

chagrin
10-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Weather question here, what are ya wearing on Gameday? Should I bring a jacket, is it cold and windy over there this time of year?

chagrin
10-16-2006, 06:26 PM
That's very cool flying in from Florida to join us,looking forward.

I am fuggin stoked! A little scared though - I don't know if I can party til 4 am anymore... :(

Bugeater
10-16-2006, 06:55 PM
Weather question here, what are ya wearing on Gameday? Should I bring a jacket, is it cold and windy over there this time of year?
You should expect temps in the 40s or 50s and prepare for the possibility of rain as well. Usually when I go to football games this time of year, if it's not raining, I'll usually just wear a sweatshirt with a t-shirt underneath.

chagrin
10-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Okay, sounds good then, but I wonder - since buying a ticket around kickoff, I'll be in the nosebleed section I guess - won't it get pretty chili up there?

Bugeater
10-16-2006, 10:07 PM
If it's windy, it could be. It's just hard to tell this far out, the weather is all over the map this time of year in the midwest. Here's our (Omaha) 7 day forecast, it's like an effing roller coaster:

http://gray.ftp.clickability.com/wowtwebftp/extended.jpg

I'm sure KC's isn't much different. We'll probably have a better idea what it's really going to be like towards the end of the week. I suppose since you're coming up from Florida, you're not used to the cold so you'd probably would be wise to dress warmly.

BigRedChief
10-16-2006, 10:18 PM
That is fantastic,I'll be sure to let the mrs know as soon as her race is over,I can't thank you or the Coalition enough.

Our fundraising efforts have hit $550.00 as of Monday night.

sedated
10-17-2006, 07:43 AM

good to hear

chagrin
10-17-2006, 08:38 AM
Oh yeah, I am getting a camera too, so I can get some classic sedated shots, like this one:

Bob Dole
10-17-2006, 08:59 AM
Sorry about being so late with the notice, but Bob Dole plans to attend the tailgate as well.

ROYC75
10-17-2006, 10:05 AM
Sorry guys, I will not be able to attend this year due to a lack of funds. The year has been very hard on us here and just recently the funds were coming in, but as of last week, it tailed off again.

I had hoped to have a good last 2 weeks and be able to make it........ just didn't happen.

Have fun.........

sedated
10-17-2006, 12:14 PM
Oh yeah, I am getting a camera too, so I can get some classic sedated shots, like this one:

I swear I wasn't gettin' high, officer.

I was just eatin' out the chick from Goldfinger

chagrin
10-17-2006, 12:33 PM
I swear I wasn't gettin' high, officer.

I was just eatin' out the chick from Goldfinger

LMAO

I know, the picture is old, it's just funny to me, I will stop using it - and use the ones I get from the bash this weekend.

chagrin
10-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Curious, why aren't more planeteers going to this thing?

Bugeater
10-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Curious, why aren't more planeteers going to this thing?
I've been wondering about that myself, I suppose it's because many Planeteers don't live in the KC/St Joe area and may not be able to get time off to travel. Or they don't have anyone to watch their kids. Or just simply can't afford it. Who knows.

BTW, you're going to shit yourself when you see Nzoner's game room.

chagrin
10-17-2006, 08:08 PM
I have already seen the pictures, from last year, that place is insanely huge! At first I thought it was a regular bar, that people go to - and I suppose it is, but still.

Bob Dole
10-18-2006, 12:18 AM
I've been wondering about that myself, I suppose it's because many Planeteers don't live in the KC/St Joe area and may not be able to get time off to travel. Or they don't have anyone to watch their kids. Or just simply can't afford it. Who knows.

BTW, you're going to shit yourself when you see Nzoner's game room.

Bob Dole is driving 700 miles.

Those of you who don't show up can expect to be taunted...

Nzoner
10-18-2006, 07:41 AM
Bob Dole is driving 700 miles.

Those of you who don't show up can expect to be taunted...

And the mrs and I greatly appreciate it.

I ordered over on the food as well so anyone reading this that doesn't want to be taunted by Bob Dole can still join us by giving me a head's up.

Scaga
10-18-2006, 09:03 AM
They're making Saturday impossible. We're still working on a plan to get up there Sunday for the game. It would mean getting up around 4:30am to get on the road, but that's not a problem. I'll get ahold of Joe if we can get there. Tailgating would be a must.

Yellowbutter72
10-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Please put Yellowbutter72 down for the tailgate only. Where do I send the money?

Phobia
10-18-2006, 09:39 AM
I think you pay for the tailgate day of the event.

Phobia
10-18-2006, 09:40 AM
Tailgate map:
http://i11.tinypic.com/453qazk.jpg
Truck looks like (minus cap):
http://i11.tinypic.com/4gh8pie.jpg

Trimm
10-18-2006, 10:04 AM
I need to add 10 people for Sundays TG party 2 formyself and 8 for R&GHomer.

Also according tothe pic it looks like the gathering is out side the stadium parking is that correct?

Phobia
10-18-2006, 10:42 AM
It's not outside the parking, well inside, in fact. It's on the grass, just west of the H2 sign. It's about a quarter mile walk to the stadium.

Trimm
10-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Ok thanks for the update.

Nzoner
10-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Ok,I've got the tailgate reservations added to this point.Please if at all possible try and bring exact money as I don't know what the change situation will be like.

Thanks

Joe

chagrin
10-18-2006, 12:35 PM
what's the deal on beer again? Should I make sure to buy some? What kind will you have?

Phobia
10-18-2006, 01:16 PM
If you're a beer snob like me, you should probably bring your own, Chagrin.

chagrin
10-18-2006, 01:28 PM
I am, so my ride will have to show me the way to the nearest snob store

ptlyon
10-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Don't forget to wiggle your pinkies as you drink boys...

chagrin
10-18-2006, 01:44 PM
ha...ha...ha - it is to laugh

Nzoner
10-18-2006, 02:05 PM
what's the deal on beer again? Should I make sure to buy some? What kind will you have?

For Saturday we have Bud,Bud Light,Miller Lite,Coors Light,a case of Boulevard Wheat and a case of Boulevard Pale Ale.

For Sunday the tailgate price does not gurantee drinks,however,whatever is left over from Saturday will be brought down with us.

bushmaster
10-18-2006, 03:09 PM
I am, so my ride will have to show me the way to the nearest snob store

i think the snob stores are closed on sunday morning. better get your beverage on saturday.

chagrin
10-18-2006, 03:18 PM
nod, thanks dude!

sedated
10-18-2006, 03:22 PM
i think the snob stores are closed on sunday morning. better get your beverage on saturday.

that's only here in KS, and only for certain hours in certain cities

BigRedChief
10-18-2006, 04:10 PM
For Sunday the tailgate price does not gurantee drinks,however,whatever is left over from Saturday will be brought down with us.

Well maybe there will be some left this year with Brian not attending...:)

bushmaster
10-18-2006, 04:27 PM
nod, thanks dude!

i have been corrected. beer sales on sundays beginning at 9am.

Bugeater
10-18-2006, 05:21 PM
What's the weather looking like for the weekend down there? Now they're calling for rain most of the day on Sat up here, wondering if it's the same down that way. Jeff Lux might be out in the gazebo by himself.

Nzoner
10-18-2006, 05:42 PM
What's the weather looking like for the weekend down there? Now they're calling for rain most of the day on Sat up here, wondering if it's the same down that way. Jeff Lux might be out in the gazebo by himself.

They're saying chance of rain,if need be we'll move Jeff and his music inside.

I know one thing I got a helluva lot of wood pallets I been saving up from deliveries for the bonfire,so rain or not I'm burning the lousy things even if I have to soak them in gas.

chagrin
10-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Man, this thing reminds me of the parties we used to have back in Louisiana, complete with the Bon Fire, except of course, there was no football game, and well, there was no game room - but everything else dammit...just like home!

I don't know Zoner yet but that guy sounds like my kind of people, I think I'm gonna like this. :rockon:

Mr. Kotter
10-18-2006, 06:43 PM
"T - 64 hours, and counting...."

mcan
10-19-2006, 07:57 AM
Hey guys. I noticed my name not on the list for the tailgate. I'm definately going to be there and I'd like to participate. (I posted WAY early in the thread). If it's not too late to take part in the good eats, I'd like to throw my name in the hat for TWO people. I've got $30.00 in my pocket just wasting away, and itching to go for a good cause...

Bowser
10-19-2006, 08:35 AM
DOH! I never RSVP'd for the tailgate! Is it too late to include me and another?

Phobia
10-19-2006, 09:15 AM
You're fine for the tailgate, guys. I think we're in pretty good shape.

BIG_DADDY
10-19-2006, 12:11 PM
Looks like a great group, wish we could be there.

Mr. Kotter
10-19-2006, 12:52 PM

Enjoy your golf tourney.

Nzoner
10-19-2006, 01:18 PM
You're fine for the tailgate, guys. I think we're in pretty good shape.

I just finished seasoning and wrapping 27 slabs of ribs and 30 half chickens and delivering them to my client with the smoker,so as long as I don't have a bunch of non rsvp clients show up Saturday we should be fine.

Lzen
10-19-2006, 02:15 PM
They're saying chance of rain,if need be we'll move Jeff and his music inside.

I know one thing I got a helluva lot of wood pallets I been saving up from deliveries for the bonfire,so rain or not I'm burning the lousy things even if I have to soak them in gas.

Hmmm, a bunch of drunk Planeteers, wood pallets, gasoline........sounds like fun. :D

Lzen
10-19-2006, 02:17 PM

You really gotta make it one of these years, BD. I'm sure a lot of people would like to meet you.

Nzoner
10-19-2006, 02:20 PM
Hmmm, a bunch of drunk Planeteers, wood pallets, gasoline........sounds like fun. :D

Maybe I should go buy some hershey bars,graham crackers and marshmallows

chagrin
10-19-2006, 07:45 PM
I think we should open up the festivities with a game I like to play, it's called "Drink the Beer"

I am hoping tomorrow goes by quickly, although I am sure it won't - all week has just dragged on and on.

Trimm
10-20-2006, 07:22 AM
So what time is the TG party to start up and is everyone going to try to park together or just show up at the truck?

Nzoner
10-20-2006, 08:06 AM
So what time is the TG party to start up and is everyone going to try to park together or just show up at the truck?

The plan is to be at Arrowhead when the gates open at 8:30, we should be ready to eat by 9,I'm assuming the caravan coming down from here will park as close together as possible.We'll be coming in what I call the back way by the 4plex drive-in.

If you're bringing a cooler or chairs and meeting us there I'd suggest trying to come in that way so you can at least park in the vicinity of the tailgate.

I sent you mail about R & G having my number.

chagrin
10-20-2006, 08:30 AM
Hey, since I am flying in, I can't bring a chair - do you have an extra one I could borrow?

ptlyon
10-20-2006, 08:39 AM
Use the cooler - you'll sure to be a hit.

BigRedChief
10-20-2006, 09:49 AM
DOH! I never RSVP'd for the tailgate! Is it too late to include me and another?

Just bring a cooler. I could use another cooler....

BTW, Joe.........still got donations rolling in but I think we will hit at least $600.00 for the Arthritis Foundation.

Nzoner
10-20-2006, 09:59 AM
Hey, since I am flying in, I can't bring a chair - do you have an extra one I could borrow?

It isn't much but yes,there's already one in the truck with your name on it.

Nzoner
10-20-2006, 10:03 AM
BTW, Joe.........still got donations rolling in but I think we will hit at least $600.00 for the Arthritis Foundation.

I'll be sure to post a big THANK YOU at the Coalition site after this weekend,again I can't thank you or your board enough for getting behind this.

Jilly
10-20-2006, 03:57 PM
how lame would it be to show up for the tailgate at 12:30pm and then not have tickets to the game?? I just don't want to miss my chance to see Bob Dole again...!

mcan
10-20-2006, 04:09 PM
http://www.orderticketsnow.com/images/venues/mo_arrowhead_parking.jpg

Can anyone put a mark on this picture where the tailgate will be? I'll be showing up around 9:00, and I'd like to park somewhere close...

I know, "west" side of the stadium, but that seems a little vague.

Thanks guys.

Nzoner
10-20-2006, 04:25 PM
http://www.orderticketsnow.com/images/venues/mo_arrowhead_parking.jpg

Can anyone put a mark on this picture where the tailgate will be? I'll be showing up around 9:00, and I'd like to park somewhere close...

I know, "west" side of the stadium, but that seems a little vague.

Thanks guys.

Check out post #123 in this thread,we'll be across from H at the bottom of the big hill.

Phobia
10-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Same place as last year - same place you and Angel met me last year. Same spot for the past 2 seasons.

Bugeater
10-20-2006, 05:59 PM
It isn't much but yes,there's already one in the truck with your name on it.
I'll have a couple extras too.

mcan
10-20-2006, 09:54 PM
Sweet... Thanks guys. I'll be there.

Looking forward to getting some good eats, screaming my head off, and getting back to .500 (not to mention seeing most of you goofballs again).

:)

sedated
10-20-2006, 10:23 PM
I think we should open up the festivities with a game I like to play, it's called "Drink the Beer"

- What do I win?

- Another Beer!

OldTownChief
10-21-2006, 02:14 AM
I plan on leaving Auguta, I got stood up by a evil bitch from hell and I'll have an extre ticket for anyone that wants one

chief husker
10-21-2006, 07:19 AM
Mrs. Husker and I might be staying for the game depending on what we find for tickets.

Nzoner
10-21-2006, 07:46 AM
Mrs. Husker and I might be staying for the game depending on what we find for tickets.

We may have 2 if you don't mind upper level with the rest of the Planet group,I'll know later today.

Lzen
10-21-2006, 07:49 AM
We may have 2 if you don't mind upper level with the rest of the Planet group,I'll know later today.

He just needs to bring a Sherpa, eh?

ExtremeChief
10-21-2006, 08:18 AM
We'll see you in a few hours. I'll have 6 for the Joearama and 8 for the tailgate.

Yeeeehaaaaaaa

Mr. Kotter
10-21-2006, 08:50 AM

I may have 2 seats for you too, if Joe doesn't. They are upper level too, though.

SLAG
10-21-2006, 10:00 AM
so has the party started?

any hard drinking going on yet?

boogblaster
10-21-2006, 10:02 AM
wish I could come but funds are low this year..you'll have a good time..drink a few for me.. GO CHIEFS .....

Nzoner
10-21-2006, 10:21 AM
so has the party started?

any hard drinking going on yet?

Noon,I just got back with the ribs and chicken,been working my ass off since 9 a.m.,time to hit the showers and commence to drinking.

Jilly
10-21-2006, 10:46 AM
how about one seat for a girl who will show up late? anyone? anyone?

chief husker
10-21-2006, 10:52 AM
Leaving now. See you around 3:00.

I've got a Longhorn for ya! ------Husker's dogs

TinyEvel
10-21-2006, 10:58 AM
You guys have a great time. TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES and post em afterward.

CHEERS!

TinyE

sedated
10-21-2006, 11:14 AM
I need directions

sedated
10-21-2006, 11:36 AM
somebody please read this and call joe.

please help me!

please!

goddmamit, why do I always have to wait til the last minute

sedated
10-21-2006, 11:40 AM
thanks, phobes

Bob Dole
10-21-2006, 10:04 PM
how about one seat for a girl who will show up late? anyone? anyone?

You know you have a seat anywhere you want to show...

sedated
10-22-2006, 12:44 AM
You know you have a seat anywhere you want to show...
as long as you bring those titties, you can sit on my lap

chagrin
10-22-2006, 12:54 AM
there is a very distinct odor in this room

chagrin
10-22-2006, 12:54 AM
mrs nzoner - giggity giggitty giggitty goo, hoo!

chagrin
10-22-2006, 12:56 AM
p.s. f*ck all of you

luv
10-22-2006, 12:57 AM
p.s. f*ck all of you
Aren't you guys getting up in a few hours?

sedated
10-22-2006, 12:59 AM
Aren't you guys getting up in a few hours?

no need to get up when you stay up all night.

bob dole just grabbed my nut sack

luv
10-22-2006, 01:00 AM
no need to get up when you stay up all night.

bob dole just grabbed my nut sack
You guys need a web cam...lol.

sedated
10-22-2006, 01:08 AM
You guys need a web cam...lol.

trust me, there are things going on that would not be suitable for cinemax in tijuana

Nzoner
10-22-2006, 01:23 AM
What a bunch of focking losers :D

joesomebody
10-22-2006, 01:24 AM
good party Nzoner

joesomebody
10-22-2006, 01:26 AM
GoChiefs, Smitty says "you're a little bitch. And you can suck my pee pee if you can find it." You missed out on the planet bash ya bitch.

Nzoner
10-22-2006, 01:41 AM
Oh hell would anyone care to volunteer to run the tailgate party in a few hours?

sedated
10-22-2006, 01:46 AM
Oh hell would anyone care to volunteer to run the tailgate party in a few hours?

*crickets churping*

sedated
10-22-2006, 04:42 AM
still going strong at...what the f*ck time is it?

NZoner just got up to shower, the wife made it all the way through the night cleaning ang making coffee.

bugeater tried to kill himslef in his own truck, apparently. thank yuo, bobdole for saving another life

and I stillhave to drive an hour hone, drunk.

Jilly
10-22-2006, 07:15 AM
Good morning, boys...have fun at the game!

chief husker
10-22-2006, 02:29 PM
Another great Planet party. Good times, good people, 2000 degree bonfire, holy christ you people stay up late! Mrs. Husker and I only made it until 2:00. Kudos to Nzoner and his wife. Don't be left out next year.

Get Some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ------------- Husker's Dogs

Darkwolfe
10-22-2006, 05:36 PM
I hear tell that Bob Dole is still passed out at NZoner's.. ?

Wow...

Phobia
10-22-2006, 05:36 PM
I'm just getting started. Anybody else?

stevieray
10-22-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm just getting started. Anybody else?

I'm good, mario.

ExtremeChief
10-22-2006, 07:42 PM
Great gig, as usual Joe. Thanks for everything and it was good meeting you new ****ers.

go bo
10-22-2006, 08:29 PM
yep, it was a ton of fun...

just like it is every time we party at joe's...

thanks to mr/mrs nzoner...

for making it all a resounding success...

and for letting me throw bags of chips at the senator...

good thing he throws like a girl... :p :p :p

Bugeater
10-22-2006, 08:41 PM
still going strong at...what the f*ck time is it?

NZoner just got up to shower, the wife made it all the way through the night cleaning ang making coffee.

bugeater tried to kill himslef in his own truck, apparently. thank yuo, bobdole for saving another life

and I stillhave to drive an hour hone, drunk.
Give me a break, Bob Dole was no help when I couldn't figure out how to operate the sliding door so I could get out.

TinyEvel
10-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Where's the party report? And the pics?

Bugeater
10-23-2006, 06:34 AM
Where's the party report? And the pics?
Geez, give us some time to recover! I'm dropping off my film this morning, Chagrin took a lot of pics but he wasn't heading home until today.

Nzoner
10-23-2006, 07:14 AM
Geez, give us some time to recover! I'm dropping off my film this morning, Chagrin took a lot of pics but he wasn't heading home until today.

I just got up a bit ago after a solid 12 hours,didn't move once during the night.I'll try to get my pics on today or tomorrow,Chagrin is still here(he's going on a 13 hour nap now)and when he finally gets up we have some running to do before I take him to the airport.

sedated
10-23-2006, 07:43 AM
great time.

thanks, Zoner

your place is even better than I expected

morphius
10-23-2006, 08:15 AM
I'm gonna unstick, 'cause it will be neat to see no stickies for 5 seconds.

Woo Hoo!!!

Bugeater
10-23-2006, 08:20 AM
I just got up a bit ago after a solid 12 hours,didn't move once during the night.I'll try to get my pics on today or tomorrow,Chagrin is still here(he's going on a 13 hour nap now)and when he finally gets up we have some running to do before I take him to the airport.
I wish Joesomebody would have taken a nap before he went home, he had a long drive to make. He didn't get much sleep and he drank thru the tailgate, game and post game. Hopefully he made it home OK.

joesomebody
10-23-2006, 12:32 PM
I took I-29 to I-70 then got a hotel, I was just too damn tired. Should have listened to you and Chagrin when we got back to Joe's. Was great meeting you all.

Mr. Kotter
10-23-2006, 02:31 PM
I posted this in the other thread too, but....
THANK YOU, Joe and Kathy. Your hospitality is incredible. :clap:

It was a great time. Those of you who've been thinking about attending, but can never quite make it....resolve to find a way next year, assuming we have some similar shindig. You won't be disappointed.

It was great to see old faces and to meet some new faces. It always reinforces what I already know about this place: there are a lot of great people here.

All of you noobs, or folks for whom this was your first major event...it was good meeting you guys! I don't want to list anyone for fear of leaving some out, but I did spend a little time getting to know OldTownChief and chagrin....it was a pleasure. Bugeater, sedated, and joesombody seemed like they'd be a lot of fun too, from what I observed.

I also enjoyed chatting with some of the old timers too (although I would have stayed and chatted with you go bo if I'd know you were gonna take off, instead of being drawn like an insect to that bonfire....)

We have a great community in ChiefsPlanet. Something I'm always reminded of whenever I go to these things, none of us are as rude or as big of jerks as this medium sometimes allows us to be--even me! So those who may be scared off by our abrasiveness and assholishness here....should get over it. Heh. :p

Thanks again, Joe. :toast: