PDA

View Full Version : No gambling

bogie
09-12-2006, 04:48 PM
This is the first year in many years that I have not gotten involved in any kind of football pool or any kind of betting on games. It's kind of refreshing because now I only have to be bumbed about the Chiefs rather than being bumbed about the Chiefs and my bets. I still enjoyed my NFL experience watching the Broncos and Raiders lose. How did your FF league or pool perform this week? I hope you all did well.

JBucc
09-12-2006, 04:58 PM
My fantasy leauge kicked ass. Except for Carson Palmer everyone had a good performance.

bogie
09-12-2006, 05:01 PM
My fantasy leauge kicked ass. Except for Carson Palmer everyone had a good performance.

Congrats! I haven't had much luck with my gambling, or with the Chiefs either.

Fish
09-12-2006, 05:03 PM
My fantasy team sucked big green donkey balls..... my QB (Brady) has lost his favorite recievers... 2 of my 4 recievers were injured.... my kicker never attempted a field goal.... and I started the wrong RB.....

FF sucks......

Jmart
09-12-2006, 05:28 PM
Bet against the Chiefs, then you will only be guaranteed to be sad about one thing per week.

Hammock Parties
09-12-2006, 05:33 PM
I got more points out of the Chiefs defense than Carson Palmer.

It's a sign!

bogie
09-12-2006, 05:41 PM
My fantasy team sucked big green donkey balls..... my QB (Brady) has lost his favorite recievers... 2 of my 4 recievers were injured.... my kicker never attempted a field goal.... and I started the wrong RB.....

FF sucks......

This is exactly why I chose not to participate this year. Double whammies ****ing suck!

jidar
09-12-2006, 05:42 PM
In my league one of the commisioners went back and benched Deion Branch in favor of Keenan McCardell monday morning. He said he tried to change the lineup on cbssportsline sunday morning and it didn't take. Then all shit hit the fan and now pretty much everybody has called everybody else everything imaginable on the league messageboard. Stuff that gets censored here or I would repeat it.

Nzoner
09-12-2006, 06:05 PM
High score in local money FF league

Advanced in 2 money survivor pools

Went 3-0 in the Planet gambling game and won a little over $4000 play money

Didn't do so well in a few other money related games I'm in but the season is young.

runnercyclist
09-12-2006, 06:10 PM
Dropped $5K on my 5 star lead pipe lock of the week.

Parlay Raiders over Chargers and Chiefs over Bengals.

There is always next week.

bogie
09-12-2006, 06:11 PM
High score in local money FF league

Advanced in 2 money survivor pools

Went 3-0 in the Planet gambling game and won a little over $4000 play money

Didn't do so well in a few other money related games I'm in but the season is young.

Wow, all things considered, it sounds like you did real well! Congrats!

bogie
09-12-2006, 06:13 PM
Dropped $5K on my 5 star lead pipe lock of the week.

Parlay Raiders over Chargers and Chiefs over Bengals.

There is always next week.

Really? Ouch!