PDA

View Full Version : Kris Wilson

Deberg_1990
09-12-2006, 08:57 PM
Yes its time once again for the annual Kris Wilson bitch thread.

Did anyone actually see this guy get any playing time on Sunday???

Anytime anyone mentions that Al Saunders is a "genius" ill just throw this guys name out.

Sims, Freeman, Siavii, and Wilson were the picks that killed this team. Those were picks we absolutely had to HIT on and we failed miserably.

Frazod
09-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Who?

the Talking Can
09-12-2006, 09:21 PM
whaa?

keg in kc
09-12-2006, 09:22 PM
I remember seeing him lead blocking from the FB position on one running play.

Phobia
09-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Is that a player's girlfriend?

TrickyNicky
09-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Any chance he could enroll in the Brian Waters create-a-blimp program and play some O-line? Oh wait, he still needs some talent...

Deberg_1990
09-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Is that a player's girlfriend?

At this point, he might as well be.....

Easy 6
09-12-2006, 09:39 PM
Wilson...? Oh yeah right , that guy that got on the field a couple of times last year and proceeded to look eminently lost as balls thrown his way bounced off his back cause' he wasnt even lookin' for 'em & was then given back his seat on paycheck alley....yeah , i kinda remember him :shake:

Halfcan
09-12-2006, 10:38 PM
???? Never heard of him??

Hootie
09-12-2006, 11:48 PM
at least he's still on the team (Siavii)

SLAG
09-12-2006, 11:51 PM
I won a Autographed Rookie Card on ebay of his

you can see it in this picture sorta on the right-

as well as the 2xtra cards he sent as compesnation for long shipping-

http://www.chillplace.net/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/Sep11_0001-777378.jpg

Thig Lyfe
09-13-2006, 12:06 AM
Can't believe he was a 2nd round pick.

HemiEd
09-13-2006, 06:00 AM
Wilson...? Oh yeah right , that guy that got on the field a couple of times last year and proceeded to look eminently lost as balls thrown his way bounced off his back cause' he wasnt even lookin' for 'em & was then given back his seat on paycheck alley....yeah , i kinda remember him :shake:

Your and idiot. He had four balls thrown his way last year and caught three of them. The kid is a bust because he has not beaten Tony G. out of his job.

JimNasium
09-13-2006, 06:17 AM
Kris Wilson has lost his burst.

jspchief
09-13-2006, 06:19 AM
Your and idiot. He had four balls thrown his way last year and caught three of them. The kid is a bust because he has not beaten Tony G. out of his job.No, he's a bust because he has no talent that has made him worthy of playing time. He doesn't run block well, he doesn't pass block well, he's not fast. He has none of the skills you want in a TE. He's not even one dimensional... he's none dimensional.

He's a waste of a roster spot and will be even moreso now that Edwards is here.

Kris Wilson is a glaring example of Vermeil's inadequecies. He let Saunders pick a toy off the shelves when they should have been shopping for needs. That's the kind of pick you make when everything else on your team is set. It makes no sense when half your team is terrible and the other half is geriatric.

Deberg_1990
09-13-2006, 06:21 AM
That's the kind of pick you make when everything else on your team is set. It makes no sense when half your team is terrible and the other half is geriatric.

BINGO. Well said.

HemiEd
09-13-2006, 06:30 AM
No, he's a bust because he has no talent that has made him worthy of playing time. He doesn't run block well, he doesn't pass block well, he's not fast. He has none of the skills you want in a TE. He's not even one dimensional... he's none dimensional.

He's a waste of a roster spot and will be even moreso now that Edwards is here.

Kris Wilson is a glaring example of Vermeil's inadequecies. He let Saunders pick a toy off the shelves when they should have been shopping for needs. That's the kind of pick you make when everything else on your team is set. It makes no sense when half your team is terrible and the other half is geriatric.

I can not argue with this. However the post by the n00b saying that balls bounced off his hands is wrong. He has shown good receiving skills when given the opportunity IMO.

jspchief
09-13-2006, 06:39 AM
I can not argue with this. However the post by the n00b saying that balls bounced off his hands is wrong. He has shown good receiving skills when given the opportunity IMO.I think he's referencing the play where the ball bounced off his back because he never even turned around to look for it.

StcChief
09-13-2006, 06:49 AM
A Gonzo insurance policy we did NOT need. If they are grooming him to replace TG if he retires it will be too late. Two TE sets maybe?

Bust at this point.

The secret weapon that doesn't fire.

HemiEd
09-13-2006, 06:53 AM
I think he's referencing the play where the ball bounced off his back because he never even turned around to look for it.

Oh, his one miss. Right now I would take his receiving skills over Samie "Offensive Pass Interferance" Parker. IMO, Samie Parker is the bust, either dropping the ball or getting us a penalty. But, I liked Crap, what do I know?

ck_IN
09-13-2006, 07:05 AM
<i>Sims, Freeman, Siavii, and Wilson were the picks that killed this team. Those were picks we absolutely had to HIT on and we failed miserably.</i>

I think you're being too kind. DV's magical mystery drafts produced Sims, Freeman, Downing, Siavii, Willson, Minnis, Fujita, Battle, and Parker.

Parker is at least getting some PT but he's not a #2 WR. Perhaps with Gardner he can move to the slot.

jidar
09-13-2006, 07:13 AM
Is this another one of those threads where we pretend that the Chiefs are the worst drafters ever, no matter how many times we've had people actually look at the stats and show that's not the case?

DAMNIT CARL!

jspchief
09-13-2006, 07:15 AM
Is this another one of those threads where we pretend that the Chiefs are the worst drafters ever, no matter how many times we've had people actually look at the stats and show that's not the case?

DAMNIT CARL!No. This is a thread where we wish Kris Wilson would have never been drafted and JarJar would have never joined this message board.

jidar
09-13-2006, 07:18 AM
No. This is a thread where we wish Kris Wilson would have never been drafted and JarJar would have never joined this message board.

lol. bruised vagina.
Stop whining f a g g o t

Inspector
09-13-2006, 07:19 AM
Wilson was at his best standing behind the fence and cajoling Tim Allen.

May he rest in peace.

I didn't know his first name until this thread.

Easy 6
09-13-2006, 08:46 AM
HemiEd , i'm going to forgo the name calling cause' i like to think of myself as at least a partial grown-up , in the game i refer to i'm pretty sure he didnt look for / dropped 2 his way and was sent directly to the bench.I remember being real excited to see him on the field , thinking "it's his second year , he's ready " and that was not the case apparently because he rarely got on the field at all after that the rest of the year.

milkman
09-13-2006, 08:57 AM
Oh, his one miss. Right now I would take his receiving skills over Samie "Offensive Pass Interferance" Parker. IMO, Samie Parker is the bust, either dropping the ball or getting us a penalty. But, I liked Crap, what do I know?

In Samie's defense, you never see that PI call.

Those were ticky tack calls, at best.

Demonpenz
09-13-2006, 09:03 AM
the pi were examples of our wr not creating enough seperation and having to use pushing off to create space. Typical carl, could have had a true #1 through the draft but we sign an old CB draft a DE the size of a saftey (I am surprised we didn't move him to corner) then we wait for the old bait and switch when the chiefs turn magically into a circus.

NaptownChief
09-13-2006, 10:04 AM
He has shown good receiving skills when given the opportunity IMO.

Pretty tough to say that when he has 3 catches in his career for 33 yards.

As for not beating out Gonzo, that isn't really that spot on cause if he were worth a damn they would be getting him on the field to give Gonzo a breather here and there and would also run sets that put both of them on the field at the same time especially since we don't have much in the way of WR's. NE gets Ben Watson and Daniel Graham both on the field at the same time. SD gets other TE's on the field despite Gates being as good a TE as there is in the business. I know Justin Peele had a hadful of catches a few TD's over the last couple years with them.

Wilson wouldn't be posting huge numbers because of Gonzo under any circumstance but if he were worth a damn at all he would at least be getting on the field and making a few plays here and there.

Brock
09-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Typical carl, could have had a true #1 through the draft but we sign an old CB draft a DE the size of a saftey (I am surprised we didn't move him to corner)

An incredibly dumb statement.

Skip Towne
09-13-2006, 10:18 AM
An incredibly dumb statement.
We keep Demonpenis around for the comic relief.

HemiEd
09-13-2006, 12:06 PM
In Samie's defense, you never see that PI call.

Those were ticky tack calls, at best.

I thought so, but they sure killed a couple drives.

HemiEd
09-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Pretty tough to say that when he has 3 catches in his career for 33 yards.

As for not beating out Gonzo, that isn't really that spot on cause if he were worth a damn they would be getting him on the field to give Gonzo a breather here and there and would also run sets that put both of them on the field at the same time especially since we don't have much in the way of WR's. NE gets Ben Watson and Daniel Graham both on the field at the same time. SD gets other TE's on the field despite Gates being as good a TE as there is in the business. I know Justin Peele had a hadful of catches a few TD's over the last couple years with them.

Wilson wouldn't be posting huge numbers because of Gonzo under any circumstance but if he were worth a damn at all he would at least be getting on the field and making a few plays here and there.

Two different coaching staffs have felt he is worth keeping on the active roster. They must have a reason, or is this part of the Lexicon to which you subscribe?

Frankie
09-13-2006, 12:08 PM
I really think we should offer Wilson in a trade to the Skins. Do they have an extra solid OT maybe?

HemiEd
09-13-2006, 12:11 PM
I really think we should offer Wilson in a trade to the Skins. Do they have an extra solid OT maybe?

We know they are low on draft choices for trade. ROFL Do they have any left at all? ROFL

HC_Chief
09-13-2006, 12:12 PM

Why would they want him? They already have a PRODUCTIVE H-Back in Chris Cooley

ck_IN
09-13-2006, 12:13 PM
What I subscribe to is that Wilson doesn't sniff the field and two different coaching staffs have a reason for that.

I'd just like to see some contribution from a high draft pick.

NaptownChief
09-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Two different coaching staffs have felt he is worth keeping on the active roster. They must have a reason, or is this part of the Lexicon to which you subscribe?

Trezelle Jenkins was kept on the roster for a couple years also due to the fact he was a 1st day pick but does that somehow mean that he was any good?

Deberg_1990
09-13-2006, 12:58 PM

Ill remind you that this a team that has kept William Bartee on the roster through three different regimes. It means nothing.

Frankie
09-13-2006, 01:33 PM
We know they are low on draft choices for trade. ROFL Do they have any left at all? ROFL
I based my post on the love Saunders allegedly has for him. And I'm not talking a draft choice. Maybe we can package him up with a draft pick for a good tackle. Better yet, Wilson and Black for a good OT.

Iowanian
09-13-2006, 01:36 PM
It wouldn't make me sad if Al Saunders could Talk Snyder into buying Kris Wilskwatch for a draft pick or Tackle.