PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Request: Chiefs Express Shuttle Info

dtebbe
09-13-2006, 07:01 PM
With all the first-timers headed to Arrowhead for the first time, I think it would be good to let them know about the Chiefs Express Shuttle (http://www.kcata.org/chiefsroutes.html)

It's a great way for anyone to get to/from the game without all the hassles of parking. $10 round trip per person, drops off and picks up right in front of the stadium.

DT

DaFace
09-13-2006, 07:07 PM
Good info, but I personally hate stickys. If you want to know why, just check out WPI or the Coalition. Drives me nuts.

I'd vote for keeping this thread around and bumping it whenever we hear of new people coming to Arrowhead.

Phobia
09-13-2006, 07:08 PM
So do I. My personal rule is 24 hours unless it's something major like a charity event or podcast.

Skip Towne
09-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Good info, but I personally hate stickys. If you want to know why, just check out WPI or the Coalition. Drives me nuts.

I'd vote for keeping this thread around and bumping it whenever we hear of new people coming to Arrowhead.
I too hate stickys. I read about 10% of them. I'll bet we haven't had a sticky free day in the last 6 months. And there have been 3 of them for most of that time.

DaFace
09-13-2006, 07:15 PM
So do I. My personal rule is 24 hours unless it's something major like a charity event or podcast.

Sadly, you guys aren't near as bad as the Coalition's forums. I have my screen at 1280x1024 and I have to scroll down to see more than 3 "normal" threads. :shake:

Phobia
09-13-2006, 07:24 PM
You should see the Chargers board on Scout. They sticky everything so their users only have to check stickies. It's pretty rough. I don't like having more than 3 stickies at any one time, but when there are 4 articles per day it makes it difficult.