PDA

View Full Version : If Huard really tanks against denver...

HMc
09-14-2006, 03:58 AM
and it becomes apparant before then that Green will not be fit for the 49ers game...

What would <b>you</b> do as GM/Coach?

Stick with Huard?
Start Croyle?
Sacrifice Printers?
Sign Marcus Vick?

What about if Trent isn't ready for the Steelers?

NJ Chief Fan
09-14-2006, 04:05 AM
i dont want to see croyle out there unless our oline looks good

09-14-2006, 04:08 AM
and it becomes apparant before then that Green will not be fit for the 49ers game...

What would <b>you</b> do as GM/Coach?

Stick with Huard?
Start Croyle?
Sacrifice Printers?
Sign Marcus Vick?

What about if Trent isn't ready for the Steelers?
YOu know, I see arguements for and against all of these.

Well, not Vick.

I say just stick with Huard for as long as he is healthy. If he gets injured, then you have the conundrum. Risk Croyle or run with Printers.

Hmmmm, QBBC?

NJ Chief Fan
09-14-2006, 04:17 AM
lets throw in printers and run the college option

HemiEd
09-14-2006, 04:40 AM
I would trade Hicks and Black to the Packers for Favre.

greg63
09-14-2006, 04:50 AM
If Horrid really tanks against denver...
ROFL "If" ROFL

Then Rich Scanlon would step in and make the defenders soil themselves.

NJ Chief Fan
09-14-2006, 04:51 AM
i heard a rumor that hicks sims and a bag of nachos were going to be traded to the rams for orlando pace and black bartee and a 10th round draft pick were going to be traded to the ravens for johnathon ogden

eChief
09-14-2006, 05:27 AM

I like Bret as a QB, but his day is over. He would not survive with the O-line that the Chiefs now have.

I'd think that if we do not do something now about the performance of what we have on the line we could have the the best QB in the league and still come up short.

I don't know who we need to pick up, but something needs to be done pretty quickly.

Do they allow the o-line to carry mace?

eChief
09-14-2006, 05:29 AM
i heard a rumor that hicks sims and a bag of nachos were going to be traded to the rams for orlando pace and black bartee and a 10th round draft pick were going to be traded to the ravens for johnathon ogden

I heard that tomorrow they are going to reveal that pigs really do fly.

greg63
09-14-2006, 05:50 AM
I would trade Herm, Hicks and Black to the Packers for Favre.

Fixed yer post. :D

runnercyclist
09-14-2006, 07:13 AM
Casey Printers run for your life offense.

King_Chief_Fan
09-14-2006, 07:20 AM
i dont want to see croyle out there unless our oline looks good
If we thought this little fraile fella couldn't/shouldn't play in some games this year, he should have been put on the pratice squad. When his number gets called, and it should, he needs to get out there and do what he can.

Reerun_KC
09-14-2006, 07:44 AM
If Huard? How about when? The dude totally pissed his pants out there last weekend.

Granted he sneaked one in to Tony, but damn I am sure they had a hard time getting those yellow stains out of his jersey...

I promise you this, I would be in the fetal postition crying like a bitch if I was put in his shoes... I wouldnt get out on that field for anything.... No way no how.