PDA

View Full Version : Just what the &$%@#*! is WRONG with some people???

ZepSinger
09-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Link (http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/14/food.abuse.ap/index.html)

GRAFTON, West Virginia (AP) -- A woman who forced her stepchildren to gorge themselves on food and drink, then eat their own vomit has been sentenced to two to six years in prison.

Venus Critchfield, 35, of Philippi, West Virginia, was also accused of beating the children's feet with boards, and using ropes and hooks to force them to stand for long periods, said Taylor County Prosecutor John Bord.

Circuit Judge Alan D. Moats called the abuse one of the worst cases he's seen in 30 years.

"You are like the proverbial wicked stepmother of fairy tales," he said. "You should never have been a mother; you are the antithesis of everything that is a mother."

The abuse began around 1997 and was "chronic, repeated and escalating," the prosecutor said.

It involved all six of Critchfield's children and stepchildren over time, Bord said, but only some of the children were willing to testify against her.

Critchfield was sentenced to the maximum possible term Wednesday after pleading guilty to two counts of felony child neglect with injury. The charges stemmed from abuse that occurred between January 2001 and February 2002.

Today, the victims range from 11 to 16 years old.

State child-welfare officials had removed the children from Critchfield's care in the past, Bord said.

Their father, Jennings Brian Critchfield, is serving a three- to 15-year prison sentence for abuse.

------------------------

I'm sorry, but I'd just as soon beat these scum over the head with a 2X4 so they can no longer breathe our air.

Z

DaFace
09-14-2006, 04:16 PM
:shake:

JBucc
09-14-2006, 04:32 PM
:Lin: Oops I guess I have to eat that now:banghead:

Fish
09-14-2006, 04:36 PM
There will be a warm lava pit waiting for this bitch....

OnTheWarpath15
09-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Three things really bother me about this.....(other than the abuse, obviously)

The maximum prison term is 2-6 years. What a bunch of horseshit.

Child welfare officials had removed the children from her before. Why the **** did she get them back? Someone from the State of West Virginia should get the nuthooks for that one.......

The father is already serving a 3-15 year sentence for abuse.

It's sad enough that these children had to endure this abuse, then be subjected to it even one minute longer than necessary because some fuqtard in the state child welfare office allowed her to regain custody.

Child abusers aren't looked at too fondly in the Big House. Hopefully a fellow inmate does the world a favor.....

Rain Man
09-14-2006, 05:49 PM
Spoiled kids. When I was young, we couldn't afford vomit. We had to use dirt, and pretend it was vomit.

OnTheWarpath15
09-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Spoiled kids. When I was young, we couldn't afford vomit. We had to use dirt, and pretend it was vomit.

(funny, but still....... :shake: )

Rain Man
09-14-2006, 05:52 PM

(funny, but still....... :shake: )

My latest focus groups said that I needed to be more edgy in my humor.

Demonpenz
09-14-2006, 05:57 PM
The saivii family is taking juniors cut hard

Mooooo
09-14-2006, 05:58 PM
The saivii family is taking juniors cut hard
I've got a grape protein shake with Junior's name on it.

Moooo

ChiefFan31
09-14-2006, 06:03 PM
That is seriously wrong.

But I have to admit, the responses have been funny.

siberian khatru
09-14-2006, 07:42 PM
Well, at least she didn't boil a puppy.

memyselfI
09-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Well, at least she didn't boil a puppy.

At least she didn't boil THE KIDS... :rolleyes:

jspchief
09-14-2006, 07:45 PM
2-6 years?

Seriously, just give her the chair. Someone who is that ****ed up has no value in society.

banyon
09-14-2006, 07:46 PM
Did this crazy b**** watch Seven and think, "Hey those are some good ideas"?