PDA

View Full Version : All out wide open full throttle

runnercyclist
09-15-2006, 03:11 PM
EVERYONE expects us to play conservatively. LJ left LJ right LJ up the middle. That's waht denver has prepared for all week.

I say we open it up.

Donger
09-15-2006, 03:12 PM
EVERYONE expects us to play conservatively. LJ left LJ right LJ up the middle. That's waht denver has prepared for all week.

I say we open it up.

Snipers? I used to be a good shot, and I'll be in the vicinity.

Mr. Kotter
09-15-2006, 03:12 PM

I say we open it up.

You do that, and with Huard at QB....and our Tackle situation being what it is....

Denver will humiliate us. I mean, spank us like we haven't been spanked in a long, long time.

Guaranteed.

The Dude Abides
09-15-2006, 03:19 PM
Even if you are right, one or two big burns and they will wise up and put the screws to us again. No, just play within ourselves.

runnercyclist
09-15-2006, 03:22 PM
Get a lead by NOT playing conservatively, then Martyball.

redngold85
09-15-2006, 03:22 PM
You do that, and with Huard at QB....and our Tackle situation being what it is....

Denver will humiliate us. I mean, spank us like we haven't been spanked in a long, long time.

Guaranteed.

I agree...I think sticking with LJ is our best bet for the moment...pound pound pound...then look deep a couple times, but that's about it...

maybe we'll get lucky and Dante will make Champ Bailey look stupid again this year...

rad
09-15-2006, 04:08 PM
Hey diddle, diddle

Run LJ up the middle

chiefqueen
09-15-2006, 04:12 PM
When I saw the thread title I was thinking you worked in downtown KCMO but goofed off this afternoon to watch the Blue Angels practice.

runnercyclist
09-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Actually I live in Pittsburgh, but I did goof off this afternoon!

CupidStunt
09-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Corners don't sleep on running plays, and it doesn't take a whole hell of a lot for a lineman/(run) blitzer to change his course from stopping Johnson to killing Huard.

runnercyclist
09-15-2006, 04:41 PM
Corners don't sleep on running plays, and it doesn't take a whole hell of a lot for a lineman/(run) blitzer to change his course from stopping Johnson to killing Huard.

duwat?