PDA

View Full Version : Second Half Adjustment

ChiefsfaninPA
09-17-2006, 03:29 PM
What adjustments do you think need to be made. D is looking real good. The O is looking good, but are playing conservative. I think if we do a little more playaction we could really open things up.

Sully
09-17-2006, 03:32 PM
Play action will work late, as long as we play it this tight.
I'd like to see a few more runs up the middle, t negate their speed a litle bit. But otherwise, if you're gonna play Marty-ball, they are playing it great.

cdcox
09-17-2006, 03:32 PM
Agree with the play action.

I'm more concerned with the 3rd quarter adjustments that will need to be made after the Donks first drive. Not a Gunther strong point.

Deberg_1990
09-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Just keep pounding and pounding LJ and Bennet in there. It will evetually wear down the Donko defense and eventually the runs will get longer. Its been the Cowher/Steeler philosophy for years.

suds79
09-17-2006, 03:34 PM
Play action will work late, as long as we play it this tight.
I'd like to see a few more runs up the middle, t negate their speed a litle bit. But otherwise, if you're gonna play Marty-ball, they are playing it great.

Yup couldnt' agree more.

Keep it close and sooner or later maybe late 3rd or 4th hit em up with the ole play action bomb.

Gotta try at least once to hit the homerun if we're setting them up like this with all the runs.

headsnap
09-17-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm worried about Gun's adjustment(or lack of) after Denver's adjustment...

PastorMikH
09-17-2006, 03:37 PM
I think I would let Huard open it up a bit more. He's doing great with his passing and they are really keying on LJ. I wouldn't let him go all out, I wouldn't leave the running game, but I would let him start going downfield a bit more.

D. Right now, I'd wait and see what Denver comes out with on O. Until they adjust, there's not much we need to change.

ChiefsfaninPA
09-17-2006, 03:38 PM
The D adjustment (or lack thereof) are a little worrisome. Hopefully Gun will surprise us and make those adjustments and the second half will end like the first.

siberian khatru
09-17-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm worried about Gun's adjustment(or lack of) after Denver's adjustment...

Eggs-actly. Me too.