PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys really panicking after a 9-6 loss on raod against #1 rival?

wutamess
09-17-2006, 05:45 PM
I'm nothing but optimistic.

We FINALLY have a defense that can keep us in ball games and get stops.

We have a bye week & 2 weeks before Trent possibly takes the helm again. Even if he doesn't we play the 9er's in 2 weeks which I'm sure playing at home with Huard should be a cake walk.

Then we travel to Ariz to play an immoble QB in Warner where our DE's can pull their ears back and just let fly.

Looking forward to going 2-2 for the next 2 games.
Give us a little more time. The season is still very young.

This game was noones fault. We just got beat. We couldn't open up the offense more and I'm ok with that. I don't know if you guys have noticed but our O-line just isn't that good.

Anyhow... Keep your heads up... A very positive game even though we lost.

Who would've thought that we'd lose 9-6? I can't remember a Donkey game that close in Mile High since Joe's miracle drive.

Gets better from here folks.

mikey23545
09-17-2006, 05:52 PM
0 and ****ing two teams do not make the playoffs...another season shot to hell before it even gets started...I am so sick of this shit.

Deberg_1990
09-17-2006, 05:53 PM
I'm nothing but optimistic.

We FINALLY have a defense that can keep us in ball games and get stops.

We have a bye week & 2 weeks before Trent possibly takes the helm again. Even if he doesn't we play the 9er's in 2 weeks which I'm sure playing at home with Huard should be a cake walk.

Then we travel to Ariz to play an immoble QB in Warner where our DE's can pull their ears back and just let fly.

Looking forward to going 2-2 for the next 2 games.
Give us a little more time. The season is still very young.

This game was noones fault. We just got beat. We couldn't open up the offense more and I'm ok with that. I don't know if you guys have noticed but our O-line just isn't that good.

Anyhow... Keep your heads up... A very positive game even though we lost.

Who would've thought that we'd lose 9-6? I can't remember a Donkey game that close in Mile High since Joe's miracle drive.

Gets better from here folks.

Agreed, but until they get that O-Line fixed, this wont be a playoff team. Anytime Huard dropped back to pass where there wasnt a TE left in to block he had no time.

Hammock Parties
09-17-2006, 05:54 PM
I am not panicking. We served notice that we have a defense, finally.

We need to get to 2-2. I think we'll struggle to beat Arizona without Trent. Get well!

09-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Not paniced at all. Not happy about our record but at least we have a D again.

It is a rebuilding year. Get used to it.

Reaper16
09-17-2006, 05:56 PM
We're not good enough to dig out of 0-2, but we're potentially good enough (with Sampson in there and not Black) to be 8-8. Which just means we get a shitty draft slot.

I'm just pissed off that we should have won that game. A game I expected to be a 13 point DEN victory, at least. These kind of games hurt.

I'm not really optimistic becuase I have no faith in Solari's ability to call a game or the coaching staff's ability to manage one.

Sure-Oz
09-17-2006, 05:57 PM
I'm not panicking either, most of us thought a blowout was likely, we were in the game and lost at the end that is why people are spazzing out! WE have a defense folks, i think our offense still is there, i just think we have to wait for Green to get back, cause its obvious Huard isn't trusted by Herm to throw down field.

Reaper16
09-17-2006, 05:57 PM
Not paniced at all. Not happy about our record but at least we have a D again.

It is a rebuilding year. Get used to it.
If it was a true rebulding year, then we'd go 6-10 and get a top 10 pick. Not so with this squad.

blueballs
09-17-2006, 05:58 PM
if the CHiefs don't let me grab
my balls and prance around the
watercooler
what good are they /sarcasm

JBucc
09-17-2006, 05:59 PM
I could see us going 2-2 or 0-4 pretty easily. After Arizona the scedule gets really tough. It'll be extremely hard to climb out of this hole no matter when Trent comes back.

09-17-2006, 06:00 PM
If it was a true rebulding year, then we'd go 6-10 and get a top 10 pick. Not so with this squad.

If Trent doesn't come back, it is a rebuilding year. I personally don't see him coming back.

NaptownChief
09-17-2006, 06:02 PM
No reason to panic unless you were dumb enough to mortgage your home on the Chiefs going to the Super Bowl....

However if you think this Herm Average lead team is going to the playoffs then you might want to start a panic.

Normally losing to the Donks on the road in OT wouldn't be a real stain but the 9ers beating the Rams today and the fact they struggled to beat us at home proves they aren't worth a $hit either...

LJ and the defensive improvements will be enough to win a few games this year but there is going to be a lot more stains on the record than W's...but then what do you expect when you hire a coach with a career losing record.

Hammock Parties
09-17-2006, 06:05 PM
what do you expect when you hire a coach with a career losing record?

Yeah, what were the Patriots thinking?

elvomito
09-17-2006, 06:06 PM
i'm not panicked at all.
how much of an improvement did you see over last week?(or 1 year ago?)
this team could going on good winning streak when the game management/coaching errors are corrected.

blueballs
09-17-2006, 06:08 PM
go suck Peyton's backup
Indy fornicator

cdcox
09-17-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm more worried about suffering through 3 or 4 more years of Hermie ball than anything that happened today or will happen this season.

grandllama
09-17-2006, 06:12 PM
...this team could going on good winning streak when the game management/coaching errors are corrected.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thig Lyfe
09-17-2006, 06:13 PM
if the CHiefs don't let me grab
my balls and prance around the
watercooler
what good are they /sarcasm

Why do you write in verse?

grandllama
09-17-2006, 06:13 PM
go suck Peyton's backup
Indy fornicator

sez the guy named after Peyton's genitalia

grandllama
09-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Why do you write in verse?

he can't help it :thailor:

grandllama
09-17-2006, 06:17 PM
...We FINALLY have a defense that can keep us in ball games and get stops....

And an offense that has been castrated by a worthless POS head coach that would make you misty eyed for the Frank Ganz era.

NaptownChief
09-17-2006, 06:17 PM
Yeah, what were the Patriots thinking?

And he was sent back to the asst coaching ranks for several more years of seasoning after posting his losing record and before being given another shot....Probably would have been the proper path for Herm Average.

htismaqe
09-17-2006, 06:24 PM
And an offense that has been castrated by a worthless POS head coach that would make you misty eyed for the Frank Ganz era.

ROFL

blueballs
09-17-2006, 06:30 PM
I don't write in verse
stab in the dark some more
sparky's nitelight

runnercyclist
09-17-2006, 06:33 PM
No panic. Optomism. We will improve, go into Pittsburgh 2-2 and Trent will be under center.