PDA

View Full Version : your thoughts on the Bronco's season

blueballs
09-17-2006, 08:51 PM
the Chiefs at Invesco have been a pushover for over 5 years. A win is a win, but....

Sure-Oz
09-17-2006, 08:51 PM
I don't think their as good as last year. They seem mediocre so far...

eChief
09-17-2006, 08:54 PM
The equation will be Chiefs w/offense > Bronco's and Raiders.

Chiefs w/o offense finish last in the division.

Deberg_1990
09-17-2006, 08:57 PM
They will be right in the thick of the division chase as always. Our division is extrmely weak this year. It wouldnt surprise me if the Chargers ran away with it though. They are obviously the best all around team in the division, even with an unproven QB at the helm

DMAC
09-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Chiefs w/o offense finish last in the division.Just like Chicago last year huh, oh and the Super Bowl Ravens team?

beer bacon
09-17-2006, 09:01 PM
The equation will be Chiefs w/offense > Bronco's and Raiders.

There is this team called the Raiders in our division. They have an O-line that actually makes ours look good.

CHENZ A!
09-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Just like Chicago last year huh, oh and the Super Bowl Ravens team?

I'm pretty sure he means this yr., and our D is nowhere close to as good as either of those two.

GoodDaySir!
09-17-2006, 09:05 PM
We looked like complete, utter, dog $hit the first two games last year.

It still doesn't make me feel any better, but it takes a few games to figure out what kind of team you have.

runnercyclist
09-17-2006, 09:06 PM
They will be right in the thick of the division chase as always. Our division is extrmely weak this year. It wouldnt surprise me if the Chargers ran away with it though. They are obviously the best all around team in the division, even with an unproven QB at the helm

I don't disagree that SD may be the best team in our Division, however, they have played The GAYders and KerryCollinsee.

Please.

PastorMikH
09-17-2006, 09:09 PM
The Donks need to send a gift basket to Geathers this week because he is the ONLY reason the Donks won today. Had Green been in there, those FG would have been TDs - and LJ's fumble probably would have too.

Garcia Bronco
09-17-2006, 09:17 PM
The Donks need to send a gift basket to Geathers this week because he is the ONLY reason the Donks won today. Had Green been in there, those FG would have been TDs - and LJ's fumble probably would have too.
I don't know about that...The DH was pretty good today. Would Green go 8 for 8?

Deberg_1990
09-17-2006, 09:18 PM
I don't disagree that SD may be the best team in our Division, however, they have played The GAYders and KerryCollinsee.

Please.

and you think this Chiefs team could have dismantled those teams?? We may have beat them, but not destroyed them. San Diego did exactly what they are supposed to do.

blueballs
09-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Raiders D has looked improved

PastorMikH
09-17-2006, 09:26 PM
I don't know about that...The DH was pretty good today. Would Green go 8 for 8?

Green wouldn't have been on a short leash like Huard. Had Green been there, he would have been allowed to go downfield more, spread the D and things would have opened up more for LJ.

HerculesRockefell
09-17-2006, 09:29 PM

Maybe, but then I don't the think the Chiefs spend the entire game in max protect and Denver probably would have blitzed more against Trent.

Also the wind was terrible today. You could have taken simultaneous readings at a dozen different spots in the stadium today and each would have had the wind blowing in a different direction. I don't think the streamers on the goalposts ever looked to be moving in the same direction as the direction the wind was blowing on me in the upper deck. The swirling winds really affected both teams game plans. Denver finally started moving the ball a little better when they went to short drops and quicker passes, the same thing the Chiefs were doing early on. There's not much Trent could have done differently from Huard in those conditions.

PunkinDrublic
09-17-2006, 09:36 PM
I think the Donks were the most overrated team coming into the season. They don't have a legitimate RB and Plummer is inconsistant. SD has just beaten two teams they should have beaten I don't think they've played anyone legit yet.

Ugly Duck
09-17-2006, 09:37 PM
Back off, dude! You can't take that away from us....

morphius
09-17-2006, 09:39 PM
You have a point...

...unlike your team.

PastorMikH
09-17-2006, 09:50 PM
I think the Donks were the most overrated team coming into the season. They don't have a legitimate RB and Plummer is inconsistant. SD has just beaten two teams they should have beaten I don't think they've played anyone legit yet.

Take LT out of the game and I think the Chargers are in trouble. With the way our D had been defending the run, I think our D could match up with them rather well.

I have the feeling that when we play San Diego, the final score could be 4-2.

eChief
09-17-2006, 09:56 PM

Hey UD. Have you seen an offense this year? IIRC the announcers claim that no team that starts out 0-2 have been in the championship game.

Like I said, if we don't find the keys to the offense we are doomed.

Rausch
09-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Chargers win the division.

Plummer is dog$#it and Green won't be back for 4-6 weeks...