PDA

View Full Version : Herm Edwards is the best....

Deberg_1990
09-18-2006, 07:08 PM
Dressed coach in all of football. Say what you will abut the man, but he always dresses sharp. Anybody know where i can get that red vest he wore yesterday??

From Peter King:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/09/18/mmqb.9.18/5.html

f. Larry Johnson might have better moves than all but five or six backs in football, and for a power back, that's really saying something.

g. Kansas City's grit was impressive in Denver.

h. As was Herm Edwards' clothing. The man could be a male model in that Chiefs garb.

L.A. Chieffan
09-18-2006, 07:09 PM
Hes just adorable

09-18-2006, 07:10 PM
he should be on the cover of GQ

Easy 6
09-18-2006, 07:14 PM
He's a Dapper Dan man!!!!!!!!!!

Jets_Fan7
09-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Wow if all you have to say about the man that he dresses good then your team has problems. Oh wait nevermind we already knew that.

Bwana
09-18-2006, 08:16 PM
Wow if all you have to say about the man that he dresses good then your team has problems. Oh wait nevermind we already knew that.

stfu n00b

Easy 6
09-18-2006, 08:17 PM
Now jit's town 6, you've got a big day of school tomorrow remember? The field trip to ChuckECheese? You go brush your tooth and we'll be there to tuck you in a sec.................

Jets_Fan7
09-18-2006, 08:20 PM
stfu n00b

Oh nice one. How is 0-2 feelings with Herm as your hc.

Bwana
09-18-2006, 08:22 PM

Fantastic! How's it feel being the board douche bag?

Deberg_1990
09-18-2006, 08:23 PM

oh i dont know....How does it feel to be the Patriots bitch once again???

09-18-2006, 08:27 PM
dude.
you sound like a f*ckin broken record!!!

runnercyclist
09-18-2006, 10:01 PM
I'd like to see Herm sport a nice derby to go with that vest.

whoman69
09-18-2006, 10:27 PM
I still miss Hank Stram's blazers.

listopencil
09-18-2006, 10:31 PM
This is what worries me:

"Generally, you don't get the ball twice in overtime, once a team gets it twice, it generally ends right there. They got, we stopped them, then we didn't make any hay with it, and they got it back and made a couple plays, and won it" - Herm Edwards

That's a quote from his press conference. So...is Herm baked or what?

L.A. Chieffan
09-19-2006, 12:48 AM
wtf is he talking about? that quote must be out of context, there no way hes that stupid

The Dude Abides
09-19-2006, 01:37 AM
Ha thats funny stuff. Making hay with it.

tk13
09-19-2006, 02:04 AM
No that's exactly what he said, I saw the press conference. I'm not sure what he was thinking. The game probably fried his brain, I know my brain is fried after most of our losses to the Broncos.

09-19-2006, 02:09 AM
This is what worries me:

"Generally, you don't get the ball twice in overtime, once a team gets it twice, it generally ends right there. They got, we stopped them, then we didn't make any hay with it, and they got it back and made a couple plays, and won it" - Herm Edwards

That's a quote from his press conference. So...is Herm baked or what?
Obviously, he does not distinguish the last two series of the game in regulation as separate from the OT. :shake:

tk13
09-19-2006, 02:17 AM
Or maybe in his head, some magical elves came running out of the stands and intercepted the football and ran a few offensive plays before handing it back to the Broncos and going back up their tree to make cookies.

Q: What happened out there in overtime Herm?

Herm: You gotta play as a team. And we did that for part of overtime. But you don't play just part of overtime, you have to play all of overtime. Unless somebody scores, then you play part of overtime. We did pretty good there at first, the magical elves came out of the forest and got a turnover, gotta get turnovers. That was big. Then we just couldn't make any hay with the ball, and gave it back to them and that was that. Last time I checked, it is hard to win with elves on the road in this league. And then the elves, they go back up into their forest back there, and they start making cookies. Hard to win games with elves who wanna bake cookies instead of play football.

listopencil
09-19-2006, 09:58 AM
Obviously, he does not distinguish the last two series of the game in regulation as separate from the OT. :shake:

No, he said overtime. I'm going with the elves excuse. But in my mind I'm replacing them with leprechauns.

JBucc
09-19-2006, 10:01 AM
This is what worries me:

That's a quote from his press conference. So...is Herm baked or what?LMAO We should keep him around just for thatLMAO

JazzzLovr
09-19-2006, 03:13 PM
Or maybe in his head, some magical elves came running out of the stands and intercepted the football and ran a few offensive plays before handing it back to the Broncos and going back up their tree to make cookies.

Q: What happened out there in overtime Herm?

Herm: You gotta play as a team. And we did that for part of overtime. But you don't play just part of overtime, you have to play all of overtime. Unless somebody scores, then you play part of overtime. We did pretty good there at first, the magical elves came out of the forest and got a turnover, gotta get turnovers. That was big. Then we just couldn't make any hay with the ball, and gave it back to them and that was that. Last time I checked, it is hard to win with elves on the road in this league. And then the elves, they go back up into their forest back there, and they start making cookies. Hard to win games with elves who wanna bake cookies instead of play football.

ROFL

I've stopped listening to/reading his comments. I don't know if I've ever seen anyone who can use so many words to say absolutely nothing. Maybe he should become a politician.

Psyko Tek
09-19-2006, 05:35 PM
No, he said overtime. I'm going with the elves excuse. But in my mind I'm replacing them with leprechauns.

Can I use space monkeys

space monkeys are terribly disruptive

DickCurl
09-19-2006, 11:57 PM
herm's a good coach

very few penalties...great turnover ratio...sharp dresser...play to win game...motivator...definitely not conservative...good PR man..."punting is good"..."its not the skill...its the will"...good motivator...sharp dresser..."Its not the skill...its the will"...

DickCurl
09-19-2006, 11:58 PM
herm's a good coach

very few penalties...great turnover ratio...sharp dresser...play to win game...motivator...definitely not conservative...good PR man..."punting is good"..."its not the skill...its the will"...good motivator...sharp dresser..."Its not the skill...its the will"...
VERY GOOD clck Mgmt

Herm#1
09-20-2006, 06:06 AM
Herm is our Vince Lombardi

Herm#1
09-20-2006, 06:29 AM
Herm IMO is the best coach in the league right now...Time will prove this to be true.