PDA

View Full Version : Gochiefs

Pages : [1] 2 3

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Probably not many of you know that Gochiefs has tormented and neg repped Roy III unmercifully in the last year. Even knowing the existing conditions. I found out about it in a PM from his dad asking what he should do about it. It was so bad that III mentioned Gochiefs in his marriage thread header. Then, he has maintained a constant and continuous attack on Luv, deriding her because of her weight. (Like he has any room to talk). Recently JennyGump started a thread about how thrilled she was with her gift (from Nasium) of an I-pod. Our hero told her it was a piece of shit and she should return it and get what he likes better. I couldn't believe what this clod was proposing. What absolute gall!! Dale Mercer stated publicly the other day that he does not like Gochiefs. Hey, join the crowd. He even admits Old Town Chief doesn't like him. So today he starts in on III again in the marriage thread and Stumppy nailed his stupid ass and told him to stfu. All of this so I know it is not just me. The obese youngster constantly taunts me so I will respond and lend him credibility. I will no longer allow him to do that. Just to let you all know that you will no longer be subjected to his ignorance that has anything to do with me. He goes on ignore as soon as this thread runs its course. Thanks, Skip

09-19-2006, 07:51 PM
The obese youngster constantly taunts me so I will respond and lend him credibility.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Raiderhater
09-19-2006, 07:52 PM
www.dramaplanet.com

Psyko Tek
09-19-2006, 07:52 PM
I noticed the luv shit,
don't like the trend

Hammock Parties
09-19-2006, 07:53 PM
Sweet.

teedubya
09-19-2006, 07:55 PM
Entourage is my favorite soap opera.

NewChief
09-19-2006, 08:00 PM
There's so many openings here, it's hard to choose just one, so I won't.

1) I'm going to ignore you, Gochiefs, right after I give you a ton of attention.

2) Skip grows desperate in his attemp to rack up 100 post thread starts.

Jenny Gump
09-19-2006, 08:03 PM
Boobs.

blueballs
09-19-2006, 08:04 PM
and people say they don't like my
posting style cause it's
hard on the eyes

teedubya
09-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Seriously, who is the more valued planeteer??

Skip or GoChiefs?

heh.

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 08:05 PM
Boobs.
Is that all you think about? You're a black widow. I saw what you did to Nasium to put him out for 4-6 weeks.

burt
09-19-2006, 08:06 PM
Entourage is my favorite soap opera.

GoChiefs is a mean spirited punk. I ate my crow, because he was correct, IMO, about Huard, but if this is a community, a loud mouthed, opinionated bastard should not go unchecked. The only good thing about GoChiefs is his avatar.

I will also use this time to say that his spamming on this board is unappreciated, at least by me. Phobia may mention WPI, but he doesn't constantly spam. I believe this should be stopped by our duly appointed mods.

Jenny Gump
09-19-2006, 08:06 PM
Is that all you think about? You're a black widow. I saw what you did to Nasium to put him out for 4-6 weeks.

He said he erased that damn tape! That liar.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2006, 08:07 PM

Skip or GoChiefs?

heh.

Skip. I'm taking out a life insurance policy on him.

09-19-2006, 08:08 PM
Skip. I'm taking out a life insurance policy on him.
it's not worth much at his age ;)

burt

Skip or GoChiefs?

heh.

It's a no brainer. I would go to war, shoulder to shoulder with Skip. If I had to go to war, with his-ass-holiness, GoChiefs, I would watch him run from the trenches to hide under his mama's bed, where he would watch his sister get humped by the enemy.

Skip Towne
He said he erased that damn tape! That liar.
Don't fret, Jenny dear, you were very impressive!!

Coach
09-19-2006, 08:09 PM
Boobs.

Yes, please.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2006, 08:10 PM
www.warpaintillustrated.com

Frazod
09-19-2006, 08:11 PM
There's so many openings here, it's hard to choose just one, so I won't.

1) I'm going to ignore you, Gochiefs, right after I give you a ton of attention.

2) Skip grows desperate in his attemp to rack up 100 post thread starts.

3) The biggest bullying jackass on the BB complaining about somebody else getting picked on.

Oh irony. :shake:

Otter
09-19-2006, 08:13 PM
I never really understood what it meant when someone said "never argue with an idiot, people watching won't know which one is which" till after my Taco experience.

Some good free advice for whomever.

burt
09-19-2006, 08:14 PM
3) The biggest bullying jackass on the BB complaining about somebody else getting picked on.

Skip hazes noobs. He doesn't pick on people. I enjoyed every bit of my hazing and found it humorous.

burt
09-19-2006, 08:17 PM
I never really understood what it meant when someone said "never argue with an idiot, people watching won't know which one is which" till after my Taco experience.

Some good free advice for whomever.

You are right on this one. I will heed this quote...."Never argue with an idiot....he will drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience"

Dale Mercer walks away whistling.........

Saulbadguy
09-19-2006, 08:17 PM
This is what Social Security pays for?

:shake:

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 08:19 PM

Do you rag all the time? Is life treating you shitty? I think so. Have you ever considered that there might be a reason?

Saulbadguy
09-19-2006, 08:20 PM
Do you rag all the time? Is life treating you shitty? I think so. Have you ever considered that there might be a reason?
Tell us about your mother, Skip.

Raiderhater
09-19-2006, 08:22 PM
GoChiefs is a mean spirited punk. I ate my crow, because he was correct, IMO, about Huard, but if this is a community, a loud mouthed, opinionated bastard should not go unchecked. The only good thing about GoChiefs is his avatar.

I will also use this time to say that his spamming on this board is unappreciated, at least by me. Phobia may mention WPI, but he doesn't constantly spam. I believe this should be stopped by our duly appointed mods.

The only difference I see be tween the two is age, i.e. old fart instead of punk.

Two Planet assholes don't like each other, so what else is new?

Iowanian
09-19-2006, 08:23 PM
I've noticed it too, but the truth is, this board requires thick skin. I think the III stuff is out of line and have told him so.

That said, this particular monster is one of our own creation. Given the mountain of shit thrown at Gochiefs over the past few years, I think its a little hypocritical to bash him for throwing his new found cyber-stick around. My only problem with it, is he's picking on the shallower end of the pool.

Raiderhater
Skip hazes noobs. He doesn't pick on people. I enjoyed every bit of my hazing and found it humorous.

I've seen Skip haze noobs, I've also seen him be down right mean and shitty to them.

Hammock Parties
SkipTowneIllustrated.com (http://www.aarpmagazine.org/)

burt
09-19-2006, 08:25 PM
I've noticed it too, but the truth is, this board requires thick skin. I think the III stuff is out of line and have told him so.

That said, this particular monster is one of our own creation. Given the mountain of shit thrown at Gochiefs over the past few years, I think its a little hypocritical to bash him for throwing his new found cyber-stick around. My only problem with it, is he's picking on the shallower end of the pool.

He found his cyber-stick?? Wow, he may finally lose his virginity!!! Oh, wait, he thinks women are disgusting...virginity will stay intact.

stumppy
I wish you wouldn't put the dumbf@ck/future serial rapist/serial killer on ignore. I like the planet and tell alot of people about this place. When someone new comes here to check the site out they need to know there are people here who don't care for his bullshit.
Besides, your take on him pretty well nails it. And sooner or later theres going to be the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back and pushes him over the edge. Then he can really embrace his serial rapist/murderer personality. Then and only then will he move on from his still got momma's tit in my mouth and my hand in dads wallet life that he has now.

Raiderhater

That's about where I come down on this.

Neither GC or Skip are Planet angels; one bitching about the other is a bit ironic.

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 08:26 PM
Tell us about your mother, Skip.
She recently died. Thanks for asking.

Frazod

I'm just sick of your shit. Perhaps you're bipolar - I really don't care. But for you to have the nerve to call anybody out for f#cking with people is the Everest of hypocrisy.

Saulbadguy
My only problem with it, is he's picking on the shallower end of the pool.
Hey now..that has been your schtick for quite awhile now. Halfcan, Quiksurfer, bakedbeans4me, badgranny..

Not to say it isn't amusing.

Saulbadguy
09-19-2006, 08:27 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. I assume you remember Freud though, no?

burt
09-19-2006, 08:27 PM
I've seen Skip haze noobs, I've also seen him be down right mean and shitty to them.

I guess I may have just been lucky, because I always thought he was funny when he hazed me. NOT disagreeing with ya though......just saying what happened with my "hazing".... Ad Gochiefs has always been a wart on humanity.....

Saulbadguy
09-19-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm just sick of your shit. Perhaps you're bipolar - I really don't care. But for you to have the nerve to call anybody out for f#cking with people is the Everest of hypocrisy.
Sorry about that, frazod.

Hammock Parties
I wish you wouldn't put the dumbf@ck/future serial rapist/serial killer on ignore. I like the planet and tell alot of people about this place. When someone new comes here to check the site out they need to know there are people here who don't care for his bullshit.
Besides, your take on him pretty well nails it. And sooner or later theres going to be the proverbial straw that breaks the camels back and pushes him over the edge. Then he can really embrace his serial rapist/murderer personality. Then and only then will he move on from his still got momma's tit in my mouth and my hand in dads wallet life that he has now.

Did you go to meeting?

JBucc
I guess I may have just been lucky, because I always thought he was funny when he hazed me. NOT disagreeing with ya though......just saying what happened with my "hazing".... Ad Gochiefs has always been a wart on humanity.....Skip never hazed me either. At least I don't remember any. He was probably scared and rightfully so. I think all this is funny too.

burt
09-19-2006, 08:29 PM
Hey now..that has been your schtick for quite awhile now. Halfcan, Quiksurfer, bakedbeans4me, badgranny..

Not to say it isn't amusing.

No Iowanian picks on people that deserve it....big difference.

burt
09-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Skip never hazed me either. At least I don't remember any. He was probably scared and rightfully so. I think all this is funny too.

I am still....mostly....afraid of you.........

Raiderhater
09-19-2006, 08:31 PM
I guess I may have just been lucky, because I always thought he was funny when he hazed me. NOT disagreeing with ya though......just saying what happened with my "hazing".... Ad Gochiefs has always been a wart on humanity.....

I've seen GC be a tumor in the community, I've also seen him be a fairly productive member. He has come a loooooooong way, which means he has shown the ability to grow and learn. I see no reason to consider him a lost cause at this point in time.

stumppy
09-19-2006, 08:32 PM

I realize this was for skip. But have to say my problem with him is for the shit he says to and about luv's weight, roy, etc. That kinda bullshit. Thats a whole different thing than what I've seen skip doing.

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 08:32 PM
That's about where I come down on this.

Neither GC or Skip are Planet angels; one bitching about the other is a bit ironic.
I'm really not bitching about him. I don't consider him a viable human. I needed to explain my end to the Planet as they have been subjected to our sniping for several days. This is just to let everyone know that I am putting a stop to it. I don't consider him a worthy opponent.

JBucc
09-19-2006, 08:34 PM
All of a sudden I feel like watching The Jeffersons. Anyone know if they show reruns of that anymore? I used to watch it but TV land and Nick @ Nite have gone to shit.

burt
09-19-2006, 08:34 PM
I've seen GC be a tumor in the community, I've also seen him be a fairly productive member. He has come a loooooooong way, which means he has shown the ability to grow and learn. I see no reason to consider him a lost cause at this point in time.

I have also seen both sides of GC, but his constant need for spankings gets VERY old. I find myself, on a daily basis, wanting to slap the ever loving shit out of him....He needs to grow the f**k up.......

OldTownChief
09-19-2006, 08:36 PM
I will also use this time to say that his spamming on this board is unappreciated, at least by me.

Some get a free pass on that one if sucking off the right members. Kinda like only pick on the shallow end of the pool. See post #19

burt
All of a sudden I feel like watching The Jeffersons. Anyone know if they show reruns of that anymore? I used to watch it but TV land and Nick @ Nite have gone to shit.

I am not sure I follow you, but I am too afraid to say that I didn't like the Jeffersons....

Raiderhater
I'm really not bitching about him. I don't consider him a viable human. I needed to explain my end to the Planet as they have been subjected to our sniping for several days. This is just to let everyone know that I am putting a stop to it. I don't consider him a worthy opponent.

Even if you don't consider this thread a form of bitching directed at GC, all that sniping over the past couple of days (and beyond) is most certainly bitching at and about one another.

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 08:38 PM
Likewise. Your "angry man" schtick grew old very quickly. You were funny that first year though.

burt
09-19-2006, 08:38 PM
Some get a free pass on that one if sucking off the right members. Kinda like only pick on the shallow end of the pool. See post #19

Now I am beginning to wonder why he hasn't picked one me........

teedubya
09-19-2006, 08:39 PM
I ran off GoChiefs for a week or so, remember? Remember???

Frazod
09-19-2006, 08:40 PM
I realize this was for skip. But have to say my problem with him is for the shit he says to and about luv's weight, roy, etc. That kinda bullshit. Thats a whole different thing than what I've seen skip doing.

I'm NOT defending gochiefs. At all. To be honest, I really don't pay that much attention to him, and I certainly don't follow who he picks on and sends shitty PMs to.

I'm not saying that the things Skip said aren't true. I'm just saying that Skip's got alot of f#cking nerve trying to play the town crier of decency after all the shit he's pulled.

Raiderhater
I have also seen both sides of GC, but his constant need for spankings gets VERY old. I find myself, on a daily basis, wanting to slap the ever loving shit out of him....He needs to grow the f**k up.......

I agree completely, and I assure you he already has quite a bit. He is a work in progress.

More disturbing to me is the elder who acts equally imature. He should know better.

JBucc
I ran off GoChiefs for a week or so, remember? Remember???It was longer than a week wasn't it?

stumppy
09-19-2006, 08:41 PM

:banghead:
Damn, I forgot about that. I guess I'll have to rep you for it.

Positive this time.

Raiderhater
09-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Likewise. Your "angry man" schtick grew old very quickly. You were funny that first year though.

Having met Tim in person more than once, I can assure you it is no schtick, he really is that way.

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Would you please finish the job. Then we can talk about what you can do with Frazod.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2006, 08:43 PM
I certainly don't follow who he picks on and sends shitty PMs to.

I send shitty PMs to no one. My PMs are all business.

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 08:44 PM
Having met Tim in person more than once, I can you it is no schtick, he really is that way.
That's really too bad. What with what he went through with his home life at an early age. But he lets it consume him, to this day.

teedubya
09-19-2006, 08:45 PM
Would you please finish the job. Then we can talk about what you can do with Frazod.

Heh. I just send Frazod KU rep that fills up his Rep screen. He doesnt like that.

hahaha..

:KU: :KU: :KU: :KU: :KU: :KU: :KU: :KU:

SLAG
damn its been awhile since one of these threads has popped up-

Im smelling the pop corn popping already

OldTownChief
equally imature

At what age should one act mature? Is'nt GC around 25 or so? If either of my daughters acted anywhere close to as imature as he does (the're 13 and 15) I'd kill myself.

Hammock Parties
You know what? **** this shit. I'm leaving. Bye.

Frazod
09-19-2006, 08:46 PM

Sorry to hear I'm no longer a hit with the potsmoking geriatric hillbilly asshole crowd. I guess I'll just have to learn to live it. In the meantime, though, feel free to add my name, along with gochiefs', to your IGNORE list.

Frazod
09-19-2006, 08:46 PM
I send shitty PMs to no one. My PMs are all business.

I never said they weren't.

Easy 6
09-19-2006, 08:47 PM
All Championship Team's should be strong enough to call each other out on opinion's and still get it done together on the gridiron. I love it all here from the Icon's, to the reg's, the dreg's, the 2 toothed INFIDEL'S stirrin' the dookie, all of it. Beside's how F'n boring would it be around here to agree on anything..................... Denise

Raiderhater
That's really too bad. What with what he went though with his home life at an early age. But he lets it consume him, to this day.

I am so not going down that path with you. I'll let you travel down it with Tim if he feels it is worth his time.

teedubya

Sweet. I did it again! Damn, Im good.

JBucc
PBJ PBJPBJPBJPBJPBJPBJPBJPBJ:skip:

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 08:48 PM
Sorry to hear I'm no longer a hit with the potsmoking geriatric hillbilly asshole crowd. I guess I'll just have to learn to live it. In the meantime, though, feel free to add my name, along with gochiefs', to your IGNORE list.
Done

Raiderhater
09-19-2006, 08:49 PM
At what age should one act mature? Is'nt GC around 25 or so? If either of my daughters acted anywhere close to as imature as he does (the're 13 and 15) I'd kill myself.

It takes some people longer than others, and 25 is still a pretty young age (I know, it's my age).

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 08:49 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! My sentiments exactly!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha

teedubya
09-19-2006, 08:50 PM
only 26 posts away from the Hallowed ground of 100 posts!

OnTheWarpath15

Goddammit....

My popcorn hadn't finished popping.....

:cuss:

Frazod
That's really too bad. What with what he went through with his home life at an early age. But he lets it consume him, to this day.

You're an asshole, Skip. If I'd been raised by Ward and June Cleaver, you'd still be an asshole. You're also a hypocrit. I called you on it. And now you're deflecting. It's really rather sad.

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 08:51 PM
You bad, muthaf*cker, you bad.

Frazod
09-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Done

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

09-19-2006, 08:53 PM
ROFL ROFL

kcxiv
09-19-2006, 08:57 PM
he will be back. he wont stay gone. lol

stumppy
09-19-2006, 08:57 PM

How long ??? Just for tonight so you can have a good cry ?
For a few days or a week ? Thinking maybe we might miss you and want you to came back ?

How about for good ? You could do yourself and all of us a favor.

By the way, thanks for using your real name in your articles. I'm sure I'll recognize it in the news in the future. Just do yourself and everyone a favor. Don't molest or attack any children. Just stick with grown women when you finally snap.

WTH am I thinking. 99% chance you'll have one of those really sick hangups about gray haired little old ladies.

Lzen
09-19-2006, 08:58 PM
As The Planet Turns.

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 08:58 PM
You're an asshole, Skip. If I'd been raised by Ward and June Cleaver, you'd still be an asshole. You're also a hypocrit. I called you on it. And now you're deflecting. It's really rather sad.
Very weak. Oratory mostly.

Spott
09-19-2006, 08:59 PM
This thread is ghey.

Lzen
09-19-2006, 09:00 PM
It takes some people longer than others, and 25 is still a pretty young age (I know, it's my age).

No kidding? I thought you were older.

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 09:02 PM
PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ
Well, maybe you are still funny, sometimes.

Hootie
Seriously, wow. Skip, you take this internet stuff a bit seriously. I know nothing about you, but I'd be willing to bet you're single, miserable, and without a hobby.

Hammock Parties
Ok, I'm back.

morphius
Seriously, wow. Skip, you take this internet stuff a bit seriously. I know nothing about you, but I'd be willing to bet you're single, miserable, and without a hobby.
Who needs a hobby when You have DTV?

Raiderhater
09-19-2006, 09:03 PM
No kidding? I thought you were older.

Really? Most people take me for younger. Hell, I still get accussed of being in HS every so often.

But yes, no kidding, I am 25 years young.

Lzen
09-19-2006, 09:03 PM

Oh, he's got a hobby alright. :bong:

Frazod
09-19-2006, 09:04 PM
Ok, I'm back.

The gift that keeps on giving. :D

blueballs
gochiefs is immature
skip is overmature
oil and water

Raiderhater
Ok, I'm back.

Way to play with their emotions.

Raiderhater
The gift that keeps on giving. :D

LOL!

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 09:05 PM
OK, let me guess about you. You are 21 years old, have never played a down of football at any level, and you consider yoursef an expert on the subject. Would you please tell our listening audience why that is?

Easy 6
09-19-2006, 09:06 PM
I could swear that someone here once said this place is drug, ya' just cant put it down!!!

09-19-2006, 09:06 PM
gotta help to get to post 100!! :)

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 09:07 PM
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lzen
09-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Really? Most people take me for younger. Hell, I still get accussed of being in HS every so often.

I didn't mean you look older than 25. I meant you act older. You seem pretty level headed and more mature than a lot of 25 year old guys.

Raiderhater
09-19-2006, 09:08 PM
I could swear that someone here once said this place is drug, ya' just cant put it down!!!

Shoot, if this place had been around before drugs were discovered, drugs never would have been discovered.

OldTownChief
09-19-2006, 09:08 PM

We went into a bye week after a loss to the Donks, the in fighting hasn't even begun.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2006, 09:10 PM
Can someone quote a post I made in the last week that was so nasty it spawned this thread?

OldTownChief
09-19-2006, 09:10 PM
I didn't mean you look older than 25. I meant you act older. You seem pretty level headed and more mature than a lot of 25 year old guys.

Agreed, I'd have never guessed it if I hadn't met him at a tailgate.

Raiderhater
09-19-2006, 09:11 PM

I put on a good act. :D

I was always very mature for my age. My parents would say things like I was 6 going 19. The baby sitter would question them why they even bothered hiring her, I told her what to do and when to do it. The past few years I think I have actually reversed a little - I like to say I'm just making up for the childhood years. ;)

Hootie
09-19-2006, 09:11 PM
OK, let me guess about you. You are 21 years old, have never played a down of football at any level, and you consider yoursef an expert on the subject. Would you please tell our listening audience why that is?
At any level? First off, the last thing I'm going to do on this board is go into any detail about my personal life; past or present. I don't want to make anyone TOO jealous, you know what I mean?

And I've never claimed to be an "expert", but I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the Chiefs, and in my opinion, if you disagree with my opinion, you're simply wrong. In fact, I don't make opinions, I speak TRUTH.

I piss excellence.

goBucc
09-19-2006, 09:13 PM
And I've never claimed to be an "expert", but I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the Chiefs, and in my opinion, if you disagree with my opinion, you're simply wrong. In fact, I don't make opinions, I speak TRUTH.

HAHA

stevieray
09-19-2006, 09:17 PM
At any level? First off, the last thing I'm going to do on this board is go into any detail about my personal life; past or present. I don't want to make anyone TOO jealous, you know what I mean?

I piss excellence.

wow, how do you cross the x and still make it readable?

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 09:18 PM

I piss excellence.
Yep, I got it. You're always right and I'm always wrong. Got it!!!

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 09:22 PM
Can someone quote a post I made in the last week that was so nasty it spawned this thread?
Oh, let's see, how about the one you made today that drew Stumppy's ire? At what point are you going to understand what I mean when I say you are too stupid to realize how stupid you are?

morphius
09-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Of course I remember when we chased off Skip, and how peaceful the BB was for a while.

Is gochiefs perfect, far from is it. Is Skip 1/10 as good as he thinks, not bloody likely.

Frazod
09-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Of course I remember when we chased off Skip, and how peaceful the BB was for a while.

Is gochiefs perfect, far from is it. Is Skip 1/10 as good as he thinks, not bloody likely.

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Nzoner
09-19-2006, 09:29 PM

No shit,I thought you were about 17 the first time we met.

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 09:31 PM

Looks like your shift key is broken. Either that or you're not very smart. :shrug:

Raiderhater
09-19-2006, 09:31 PM
No shit,I thought you were about 17 the first time we met.

Ah yes, the preseason game in Dallas. What an interesting night.

Phobia
09-19-2006, 09:34 PM
Skip's biggest contribution to this site is his Direct TV support - which is pretty good. As a new recipient of the HR20, I'm going to leave it at that. Heh heh.

big nasty kcnut
09-19-2006, 09:42 PM
Well this is getting crazy.

Hammock Parties
Oh, let's see, how about the one you made today that drew Stumppy's ire?

You mean a ****ing smiley?

Yeah, I'm such an asshole.

You don't have a goddamn leg to stand on. This whole thread is a farce.

The Bad Guy
If I'm 100, and making posts about a 24 year old on a message board...

Please shoot me and put me out of my misery.

stevieray
09-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Of course I remember when we chased off Skip, .

for the love of chocolate cake would someone please chase me off.

morphius
09-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Skip's biggest contribution to this site is his Direct TV support - which is pretty good. As a new recipient of the HR20, I'm going to leave it at that. Heh heh.
That, and watching his head explode when you bring up the advantages of cable over DTV. Have to figure at one point it may lead to an aneurism and the police will just find his body laying limp over his keyboard with Chiefsplanet up on the screen.

SLAG
09-19-2006, 09:45 PM

BOO!

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 09:46 PM
Hey, buddy , thanks. Not at all what I expected. hehe I think you actualy do have one of KC's first of those. I haven't seen one yet. Not even in the dealer's displays in Tulsa. Go to DBSTalk.com to see what the owners of them are saying. It isn't as fast as Chiefs Planet but all of the posters have IQ's of over 100. It is pretty fast and very responsive to guys like you and they will ask you a million questions. You'll be a n00b but you have the hammer.

burt

Morph, I love ya man, but I will never understand your disdain for Skip. Skip is an Icon...boyond what his rep sez, but then again there are more than a few of you Icons that don't need rep to demomstrate it.

go bo
I'm just sick of your shit. Perhaps you're bipolar - I really don't care. But for you to have the nerve to call anybody out for f#cking with people is the Everest of hypocrisy.and it be cold up here on everest, mon...

send beer...

Nzoner
09-19-2006, 09:47 PM

Elvis Is Everywhere

morphius
09-19-2006, 09:48 PM
eh, I still haven't found anything to hate about you, even knowing how much you hate me for buying a foreign car. LOL

burt
If I'm 100, and making posts about a 24 year old on a message board...

Please shoot me and put me out of my misery.

age doesn't count on a message board....hell, I am alomost 100....

Skip Towne
That, and watching his head explode when you bring up the advantages of cable over DTV. Have to figure at one point it may lead to an aneurism and the police will just find his body laying limp over his keyboard with Chiefsplanet up on the screen.
There are advantages to cable?

stevieray
09-19-2006, 09:49 PM
BOO!

you don't like chocolate cake?

stevieray
09-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Elvis Is Everywhere

yup, watched employee of the month last night and bam!

Elvis shades!

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Morph, I love ya man, but I will never understand your disdain for Skip. Skip is an Icon...boyond what his rep sez, but then again there are more than a few of you Icons that don't need rep to demomstrate it.
He doesn't like it because I correct his spelling and point out his shortcomings. Hell, I wouldn't like it either.

keg in kc
09-19-2006, 09:53 PM

morphius
I will say that I appreciate his DTV support. LOL

Stinger

I can get some nacho cheese and you can go slip sliding away...... :D

go bo
09-19-2006, 09:54 PM

Is gochiefs perfect, far from is it. Is Skip 1/10 as good as he thinks, not bloody likely.amen, just amem...

stevieray
09-19-2006, 09:54 PM

:hmmm: keep going...

Dinny Bossa Nova
09-19-2006, 09:55 PM
I LOVE chocolate cake!!

You know, if you put pudding in chocolate cake, it makes it moister or something, I don't know. But it doesn't make it go better with beer.

I'm not sure if they have anything for that.

Don't go stevieray, don't go......

Dinny

Hammock Parties
09-19-2006, 09:55 PM
I'm still waiting for proof of what an asshole I am....so far the worst thing I've posted in the last week was a smiley.

stevieray
09-19-2006, 09:56 PM
eh, I still haven't found anything to hate about you, even knowing how much you hate me for buying a foreign car. LOL

should we bow now?

(always look eye)

morphius
09-19-2006, 09:57 PM
There are advantages to cable?
There are a couple, but hey, its late.

morphius
09-19-2006, 09:58 PM
should we bow now?

(always look eye)
LOL! nice.

morphius
09-19-2006, 09:59 PM
I LOVE chocolate cake!!

You know, if you put pudding in chocolate cake, it makes it moister or something, I don't know. But it doesn't make it go better with beer.

I'm not sure if they have anything for that.

Don't go stevieray, don't go......

Dinny
I've heard adding Mt Dew or Sprite is good for the cake as well, but no clue on how to make it good with beer.

morphius
as usual, not helpful.

ROYC75
09-19-2006, 10:00 PM
OMG, what did I miss now ? :shake:

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 10:01 PM
There are a couple, but hey, its late.
I'd stall too if I were you. You're a fart smeller......uh, I mean a smart feller.

morphius
09-19-2006, 10:02 PM
OMG, what did I miss now ? :shake:
Don't slow down and look, you'll just **** up traffic and in the end, all you would have caught a view of is a broken headlight on a 1983 Buick Regal.

morphius
09-19-2006, 10:03 PM
I'd stall too if I were you. You're a fart smeller......uh, I mean a smart feller.
Your engine stalled long ago Skippy.

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 10:04 PM
I'm still waiting for proof of what an asshole I am....so far the worst thing I've posted in the last week was a smiley.
You are such a liar. Among other things. Check when Stumppy slapped you down on the wedding thread. That was TODAY.

burt
09-19-2006, 10:06 PM

Hey shit for brains, how about attempting to make fun of a newly wed mans bride?

Wait until you see her. I have a feeling she's not exactly cover girl material.

and that is just frosting on the cake. You have said stupid things for as long as I have seen you on this board....

You need a good spanking, but I figure you'd get arroused by a man spanking you.....

go bo
09-19-2006, 10:07 PM
eh, I still haven't found anything to hate about you, even knowing how much you hate me for buying a foreign car. LOLoh shit!

i forgot about that when we refianced and used the money to buy a toyota...

but it could have been built here in the states, who knows?

sorry stevie, it had to be done (the matrix we got has 2 to 3 inches more headroom than any other car we could find, not counting luxury vehicles and it gets great mileage)...

i ran over a culvert thingy and broke the piece that goes along the bottom of the car on the passenger side...

the dealer replaced the part and even washed my car and it cost me less than three hundred bucks..

i really like the matrix now (btw, the matrix was cheaper than the pontiac version of the same car)...

please forgive me, i lost my mind and bought a toyota... :huh: :huh: :huh:

Phobia
09-19-2006, 10:11 PM

Skip's right about a couple things. The rivalry you and III have is pretty pathetic. I give him a rough time and some of the other guys give him hell because we know him personally. Some of the crap you give him is beyond inappropriate. He has a point about the Luv stuff, too. I understand why you do it. I do the same crap - tear down somebody else to make you feel better about yourself. It's a classic tactic of a person with low self esteem. But I don't think anything is a major problem. It's nowhere near as assholish as you used to be. You're still young. You'll develop some compassion some day.

burt
09-19-2006, 10:11 PM
oh shit!

sorry stevie, it had to be done (the matrix we got has 2 to 3 inches more headroom than any other car we could find, not counting luxury vehicles and it gets great mileage)...

i ran over a culvert thingy and broke the piece that goes along the bottom of the car on the passenger side...

the dealer replaced the part and even washed my car and it cost me less than three hundred bucks..

i really like the matrix now (btw, the matrix was cheaper than the pontiac version of the same car)...

not to mention that the Matrix also looks better than the Vibe.......

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 10:12 PM
BEST POST OF THREAD!!!!!!!!!

stevieray
09-19-2006, 10:12 PM
oh shit!

it's ok big guy, you've earned it.

burt
09-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Skip's right about a couple things. The rivalry you and III have is pretty pathetic. I give him a rough time and some of the other guys give him hell because we know him personally. Some of the crap you give him is beyond inappropriate. He has a point about the Luv stuff, too. I understand why you do it. I do the same crap - tear down somebody else to make you feel better about yourself. It's a classic tactic of a person with low self esteem. But I don't think anything is a major problem. It's nowhere near as assholish as you used to be. You're still young. You'll develop some compassion some day.

Man, I just hate it when you make sense......

stevieray
09-19-2006, 10:13 PM
BEST POST OF THREAD!!!!!!!!!

you can do better than that...slacker

Hammock Parties
09-19-2006, 10:14 PM
Some of the crap you give him is beyond inappropriate. .

I haven't given him any crap for months. I ignore him, mostly.

Skip is way outta line.

PastorMikH
09-19-2006, 10:15 PM
He goes on ignore as soon as this thread runs its course. Thanks, Skip

Skip, if you put him on ignore, you won't know when he's talking about you so you can slam him.

BTW, is this thread worth reading? Or, should I go and read the last 2 pages of RoyIII's marriage thread instead??

Hammock Parties
09-19-2006, 10:15 PM
You are such a liar. Among other things. Check when Stumppy slapped you down on the wedding thread. That was TODAY.

Again. IT WAS A GOD DAMNED SMILEY.

You are full of crap, as usual.

burt
09-19-2006, 10:16 PM
Skip, if you put him on ignore, you won't know when he's talking about you so you can slam him.

BTW, is this thread worth reading? Or, should I go and read the last 2 pages of RoyIII's marriage thread instead??

option B.....

Skip Towne
Your engine stalled long ago Skippy.
Is there any chance it is your engine that is stalled? You lack snappy comebacks. I do not.

Halfcan
Next Chiefs game we just need to get a big cage, and we can settle old scores.

Match 1. Go Chiefs VS. Skip

who's next?

Hammock Parties
09-19-2006, 10:17 PM
I'm done with this retarded bullshit. Put me on ignore, old man.

burt

yo, pisssboy, did you not see my post? Skip is NOT full of craphonso thorpe.

Halfcan
The Ultimate Planet Championship!

stevieray

who's next?

The Who!

what do I win?

Halfcan
09-19-2006, 10:18 PM

I think he can take you.

Frazod
09-19-2006, 10:19 PM

He said he was putting me on ignore, too, yet he still responded to my posts.

Lucky us.

burt
09-19-2006, 10:19 PM

who's next?

Me vs. Domer....but ya gotta pay big to see that one!

wutamess
09-19-2006, 10:20 PM

Why do you give a piece of monkey shit what Skip thinks about you?

Come on now... Think about the source. This guy is the CP DTV God that's belittles n00bs at any chance he gets.

Furthermore, why would you give another piece of monkey shit what anyone on a bulletin board thinks of you?

Proving yourself to any of us should be the last thing on your mind.

However, knowing the boundaries of personal attacks is something I suggest. The other stuff I could care less about. It makes for entertaining CP banter. Makes the day go by at work quicker.

One of your worst moments in CP history was the funniest shit I remember.
It must've been around the inception of the board and JOhn was pretty popular and you kept drilling him about his daughter. VERY bad taste of a personal joke but it was funny as hell with the stuff you were saying.

Rock on & fugg the rest.

Even though you get on somes nerves you bring more to this board than most so don't fret it.

Not siding, but Skip this thread is teh ghey.

burt
09-19-2006, 10:20 PM
He said he was putting me on ignore, too, yet he still responded to my posts.

Lucky us.

I so want to argue with you, but your avatar scares the hell out of me!

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 10:21 PM
All I can say to that is Amen. I wish I'd just said that instead of starting this thread.

Mr. Kotter
09-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Clayton....I haven't read this thread yet (and won't till tomorrow, at least), but if you are messing with Roy Jr....do the right thing.

Come on, man.....back off.

Frazod
09-19-2006, 10:22 PM
I so want to argue with you, but your avatar scares the hell out of me!

Don't be scared of the avatar, but you may need to remove your lips from Skip's ass before arguing with anybody.

burt
09-19-2006, 10:22 PM
One of your worse moments in CP history was the funniest shit I remember.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

burt
09-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Don't be scared of the avatar, but you may need to remove your lips from Skip's ass before arguing with anybody.

It's a huge man crush, what can I say. I will say that Skip has entertained me immensly, where as you are a booring foul mouth. Guess I ain't so scared of your avatar.

Easy 6
09-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Sorry guy's, i had to break away to see Sarah Silverman on Leno, i swear i could give up pork for that girl..........now back to this thread that seem's to have a life of it's own....................................

burt
09-19-2006, 10:26 PM
Sorry guy's, i had to break away to see Sarah Silverman on Leno, i swear i could give up pork for that girl..........now back to this thread that seem's to have a life of it's own....................................

Damit Carl....I wish I had taken that same break...she is Hot! in a very wierd way.

SLAG
09-19-2006, 10:27 PM
damn we are approching close to 200..

I bet skip just jizzed in his pants

Halfcan
Me vs. Domer....but ya gotta pay big to see that one!

Actually I would pay to see that. I think we have several badasses on here besides myself-lol

Frazod
It's a huge man crush, what can I say. I will say that Skip has entertained me immensly, where as you are a booring foul mouth. Guess I ain't so scared of your avatar.

That's nice.

And I remember you being the self-absorbed jerkoff who was trying to dictate to Joe who he could and couldn't invite to his house based on people at another site who were mean to you.

You and Skip make a lovely couple.

wutamess
09-19-2006, 10:28 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Do you recall what I'm referring to?
That was classic.

Along with Phob having to lock down that thread of someone's (I think Pam's) husband jealous of her on CP flirting. (After reading Mooooluv Rouge's fiasco, I'm not so sure he wasn't off his yonkers.)

Halfcan
09-19-2006, 10:28 PM
damn we are approching close to 200..

I bet skip just jizzed in his pants

Does that still happen at 90? Maybe dusted his pants.

burt
09-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Does that still happen at 90?

Depends......

stevieray
09-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Do you recall what I'm referring to?
That was classic.

Along with Phob having to lock down that thread of someone's (I think Pam's) husband jealous of her on CP flirting. (After reading Mooooluv Rouge's fiasco, I'm not so sure he wasn't off his yonkers.)

speaking of which...clint and RNF have been absent...

Halfcan
09-19-2006, 10:31 PM

Match 2

Roy Vs whats left of Gochiefs

3 Dale Vs Doomer

burt
09-19-2006, 10:32 PM
That's nice. .

I am glad you approve, no, wait, I don't give a shit.

And I remember you being the self-absorbed jerkoff who was trying to dictate to Joe who he could and couldn't invite to his house based on people at another site who were mean to you..

Your memory sucks. I dictated MY actions and where I would go or not go. Speaking of jerkoffs, I bet you have a firm hand shake yourself.

You and Skip make a lovely couple.

TYVM!! ROFL

ChiefsFanatic
09-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Boobs.

Show me.
:rolleyes:

ChiefsFanatic
09-19-2006, 10:35 PM
I'm NOT defending gochiefs. At all. To be honest, I really don't pay that much attention to him, and I certainly don't follow who he picks on and sends shitty PMs to.

I'm not saying that the things Skip said aren't true. I'm just saying that Skip's got alot of f#cking nerve trying to play the town crier of decency after all the shit he's pulled.

Which one of these guys is dating Denise? I know, both of them.

Frazod
09-19-2006, 10:36 PM
Ah, a point-by-point rebuttal. Done amusing yourself yet?

burt
09-19-2006, 10:37 PM
Actually I would pay to see that. I think we have several badasses on here besides myself-lol

You would pay to watch me bleed???? Domer is 299 lbs of well muscled, pissed off married man. Oh, and he IS my brother, so I could only bitch slap him.

burt
09-19-2006, 10:38 PM
Ah, a point-by-point rebuttal. Done amusing yourself yet?

Each point was so stupid I had to seperate them. I'll let ya know when I am done amusing me.....

Smed1065
09-19-2006, 10:39 PM
Probably not many of you know that Gochiefs has tormented and neg repped Roy III unmercifully in the last year. Even knowing the existing conditions. I found out about it in a PM from his dad asking what he should do about it. It was so bad that III mentioned Gochiefs in his marriage thread header. Then, he has maintained a constant and continuous attack on Luv, deriding her because of her weight. (Like he has any room to talk). Recently JennyGump started a thread about how thrilled she was with her gift (from Nasium) of an I-pod. Our hero told her it was a piece of shit and she should return it and get what he likes better. I couldn't believe what this clod was proposing. What absolute gall!! Dale Mercer stated publicly the other day that he does not like Gochiefs. Hey, join the crowd. He even admits Old Town Chief doesn't like him. So today he starts in on III again in the marriage thread and Stumppy nailed his stupid ass and told him to stfu. All of this so I know it is not just me. The obese youngster constantly taunts me so I will respond and lend him credibility. I will no longer allow him to do that. Just to let you all know that you will no longer be subjected to his ignorance that has anything to do with me. He goes on ignore as soon as this thread runs its course. Thanks, Skip

Such would be nice from a perosn able to be valiad. I figure you suck because you do and are old and crusty. iicould be wrong but the vote here says you suck and are senile, so do you slobber. They have been right b4 but DAMN YOU SPEAk english..............Right, likre your confidence azz. I took the stage a won after 15 people here

Skip Towne
09-19-2006, 10:40 PM

You ignorant dipshit, you didn't defend any of the allegations in the header. Why? Because they are all true. Your first comment was "Nice". You commented that III's bride was not a likely "cover girl". Quit lying. We all know you for the sneak thief and liar you are. Without even bringing up your cheating on the IQ test. You have NO credibility. You are an absolutely worthless POS who has NO credibility whatsoever.

Halfcan
09-19-2006, 10:40 PM
You would pay to watch me bleed???? Domer is 299 lbs of well muscled, pissed off married man. Oh, and he IS my brother, so I could only bitch slap him.

Considering the first fight is Skip and GC- a bitchslap will seem like a Haymaker.

Smed1065
09-19-2006, 10:41 PM
Drinking early as never played foootball, I bet..........

Halfcan
You ignorant dipshit, you didn't defend any of the allegations in the header. Why? Because they are all true. Your first comment was "Nice". You commented that III's bride was not a likely "cover girl". Quit lying. We all know you for the sneak thief and liar you are. Without even bringing up your cheating on the IQ test. You have NO credibility. You are an absolutely worthless POS who has NO credibility whatsoever.

Wow the gloves are off now!!

burt
Considering the first fight is Skip and GC- a bitchslap will seem like a Haymaker.

you are on a roll ROFL ROFL ROFL

RealSNR
09-19-2006, 10:43 PM
What an entertaining thread. All in one, I see that Skip still hasn't absorbed some of that street-smart country wisdom that old people usually develop if they can read the newspaper and shit their pants at the same time. People attack gochiefs and when he reasonably defends himself, they come back with "well, I just don't like you." Oh, and some more bitter struggles between posters gets put under the microscope. People become heros, and many lose REAL reputation, not that digital point system.

Is San Francisco here yet? :shake:

burt
09-19-2006, 10:44 PM
Such would be nice from a perosn able to be valiad. I figure you suck because you do and are old and crusty. iicould be wrong but the vote here says you suck and are senile, so do you slobber. They have been right b4 but DAMN YOU SPEAk english..............Right, likre your confidence azz. I took the stage a won after 15 people here

WTF???? Are you Russian? What the hell is likre? Is it anything like Ochre???

ChiefsFanatic
09-19-2006, 10:44 PM

Did you purposefully write this post to show off your education? What did you actually mean?

burt
09-19-2006, 10:45 PM
What an entertaining thread. All in one, I see that Skip still hasn't absorbed some of that street-smart country wisdom that old people usually develop if they can read the newspaper and shit their pants at the same time. People attack gochiefs and when he reasonably defends himself, they come back with "well, I just don't like you." Oh, and some more bitter struggles between posters gets put under the microscope. People become heros, and many lose REAL reputation, not that digital point system.

Is San Francisco here yet? :shake:

Be careful, we know where you live.......47.87623° N 96.73421° W

RealSNR
09-19-2006, 10:46 PM
Be careful, we know where you live.......47.87623° N 96.73421° WDamn, I knew that was a bad idea

big nasty kcnut
09-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Ok if i didn't have to work at 8 i'd stay longer but i can't so good night. For now.

burt
09-19-2006, 10:48 PM
Damn, I knew that was a bad idea

ROFL ROFL

Halfcan
09-19-2006, 10:50 PM
WTF???? Are you Russian? What the hell is likre? Is it anything like Ochre???

You no likey like comrades post, no Vodka for you.

Phobia
09-19-2006, 10:51 PM
Ok if i didn't have to work at 8 i'd stay longer but i can't so good night. For now.

Is that a threat or something? I'll take you in the cage, dude. In a heartbeat. I'm gimpy and old, but I'll still take you.

Halfcan

You will have 400 pages to read tomorrow-this will be bigger than the Luv Vs Moo thread-which was bigger than the Mer Endelt thread.

burt
You no likey like comrades post, no Vodka for you.

To quote SNR, Damn, "I knew that was a bad idea".....

go bo
09-19-2006, 10:53 PM
Don't be scared of the avatar, but you may need to remove your lips from Skip's ass before arguing with anybody.omg...

remove his lips from skip's ass...

classic! :toast:

burt
09-19-2006, 10:54 PM
omg...

remove his lips from skip's ass...

classic! :toast:

Sorry, but I seem to like Skip as much as you dislike him. And I thought it was a trite comment.

Knob
09-19-2006, 10:54 PM
F*ck u guys.....put me on ignore.

burt
09-19-2006, 10:55 PM
F*ck u guys.....put me on ignore.

STFU n00b!!! ROFL

Halfcan
09-19-2006, 10:56 PM
Is that a threat or something? I'll take you in the cage, dude. In a heartbeat. I'm gimpy and old, but I'll still take you.

Actually when I went to the Chiefs Vs Cowboys game back when they had Troy. Outside in the parking lot they had this big Joust thing with an airbag to fall in. It was pretty cool. You stood on a post and swung a double padded stick. I lost the first match against a dude that had won about ten in a row. Since he wanted to retire a winnner-I got to fight again. I won 5 in a row before going against a Marine that did that same kind of shit in basic. Knocked my azz clear off the bag into the parking lot.

Phobia
09-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Pugil sticks - that was the best part of training. I could do that all day, every day.

burt
09-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Pugil sticks - that was the best part of training. I could do that all day, every day.

I feel that way abour Mrs. Mercer.......

ChiefsFanatic
09-19-2006, 10:59 PM
STFU n00b!!! ROFL

I remember this board when there were no n00bs.

burt
09-19-2006, 11:01 PM
I remember this board when there were no n00bs.

You are one of the few...who did you pick on......besides Denise ?

ChiefsFanatic
09-19-2006, 11:03 PM
You are one of the few...who did you pick on......besides Denise ?

Well...................I honestly can't remember any other big feuds. I am sure there were many, though.

Halfcan
09-19-2006, 11:04 PM

Yeah its a blast when you are beating the shit out of some dumbazz-but not when it is you getting whacked upside the head.

burt
09-19-2006, 11:06 PM
Well...................I honestly can't remember any other big feuds. I am sure there were many, though.

I enjoyed being a n00b.....and the, somewhat limited hazing that I got. I try to give rep with a n00b comment, so they know they are welcome.

Hey Fraz, I am done amusing my self now!!!!

boogblaster
09-19-2006, 11:21 PM
they used to make me go sit in the corner when I was a naughty boy.....

Phobia
09-19-2006, 11:31 PM
but not when it is you getting whacked upside the head.

I don't believe I've had the pleasure.

alanm
09-19-2006, 11:36 PM
WTF is going on here? :hmmm:

SPchief
09-19-2006, 11:40 PM

Are you new here?

luv
09-19-2006, 11:42 PM
I noticed the luv shit,
don't like the trend
Why am I getting credit? Just because I did the last one? I wasn't the first. I'm obviously not the last.

That said, no way this hits 1600 posts. :p

Bugeater
09-19-2006, 11:46 PM
We needed a replacement for the "Moooo" thread.

stumppy
09-19-2006, 11:50 PM

You already started making comments the day he started the thread. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't called your worthless ass on it to begin with you would have posted some of your usual bullshit about the pictures. And then there's comments you make about luv's weight, and other shit too.

Face it. You're a little puss with no self esteem. You get your rocks off trying to belittle other people.

The only reason you do post your bullshit is because you get to hide behind a keyboard. You wouldn't have the balls to talk to someone in person the way you do some on here. Someone would punch you right in your cocksucker if you did.

Smed1065
09-19-2006, 11:56 PM

You suck worse than anyone here so STFU. go to the reitrement home w/o being a biotch IMO and most here bitoch.

You suck with attitude and open mindedness. Need help with a kick. I got plenty people that will be glad to see if you are serious......do not get us ready for a winner and suck like CP. sorry you are 100, but take it of you think it.............

Phobia
09-19-2006, 11:57 PM
Gochiefs can defend himself just fine, but to be fair III dedicated the whole marriage thread to him. Would gochiefs have jumped in with both feet otherwise? Who knows?

I know he belittles people. To a certain extent many of us do. It makes us thankful that we're not them. I'm glad I'm not a gigantic fatass. I'm glad I have a job. I'm thankful that I have an attractive wife. I'm probably not very sensitive to those in those predicaments. I can certainly improve. We all can (and should). The point is that we're all humans and make mistakes (except for me). Young men in their early 20's, especially make their share of mistakes.

Easy 6
09-20-2006, 12:07 AM
What's so wrong about the boogblaster anyway's? Hasnt given some rambling, stupid post that i've seen........well yes he has, but he never go's to far IMO.

luv
09-20-2006, 12:08 AM
You already started making comments the day he started the thread. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't called your worthless ass on it to begin with you would have posted some of your usual bullshit about the pictures. And then there's comments you make about luv's weight, and other shit too.

Face it. You're a little puss with no self esteem. You get your rocks off trying to belittle other people.

The only reason you do post your bullshit is because you get to hide behind a keyboard. You wouldn't have the balls to talk to someone in person the way you do some on here. Someone would punch you right in your cocksucker if you did.
Just for the record, I am not a "gigantic fatass". I've lost 22 pounds on top of that. He just knows what my insecurity is, and he likes to attempt to use it to get under my skin.

Phobia
09-20-2006, 12:10 AM
I'm the one who used the phrase "gigantic fatass" and it didn't have anything to do with you.

Congratulations on your successful weightloss. I know I always feel better smaller.

stumppy
09-20-2006, 12:11 AM
Gochiefs can defend himself just fine, but to be fair III dedicated the whole marriage thread to him. Would gochiefs have jumped in with both feet otherwise? Who knows?

I know he belittles people. To a certain extent many of us do. It makes us thankful that we're not them. I'm glad I'm not a gigantic fatass. I'm glad I have a job. I'm thankful that I have an attractive wife. I'm probably not very sensitive to those in those predicaments. I can certainly improve. We all can (and should). The point is that we're all humans and make mistakes (except for me). Young men in their early 20's, especially make their share of mistakes.

I have no doubt he would have jumped in that thread. And I agree, most of us do make comments about other people. But he crosses the line too many times.
And for a young....uh...ok i'll use the term, man in his early 20's to not know where that line is is just pathetic. But see, I don't think it's a mistake on his part. If it were he wouldn't have a problem saying that shit face to face.
My money says he knows where the line is and doesn't have the balls to cross it when in person.

teedubya
09-20-2006, 12:13 AM
Damn, GoChiefs didnt stay away for long.

Im losing my touch.

luv
09-20-2006, 12:14 AM
I'm the one who used the phrase "gigantic fatass" and it didn't have anything to do with you.

Congratulations on your successful weightloss. I know I always feel better smaller.
I was referring to your post with the quote marks. I'm too impatient to do the multiple quote thing. My bad. And thanks.

Rausch
09-20-2006, 12:18 AM

He's a manic-depressive sycophant that masters teh inconsequential things in life, louds them as intellect and intelligence, and draws fangs on anyone who dares to show true emotion or weakness.

He's like a drowning rat in the sewer targeting the fingers and eyes of a corpse first while boasting the highest cut available...

teedubya
09-20-2006, 12:19 AM
My belly is huuuge, but Im dead sexy!

http://www.hccsucks.com/images/articles/20040419193551302_1.jpg

Smed1065

At least she can rest after an azz like you. Do you know its 2006 or you a wisher. Its even time and you get what you give, lemons. you r attitude sucks like you do, reap what you sow, biotch...............

stumppy
Damn, GoChiefs didnt stay away for long.

Im losing my touch.

You get one more chance then slayer is taking over.

Phobia
09-20-2006, 12:22 AM
I have no doubt he would have jumped in that thread. And I agree, most of us do make comments about other people. But he crosses the line too many times.
And for a young....uh...ok i'll use the term, man in his early 20's to not know where that line is is just pathetic. But see, I don't think it's a mistake on his part. If it were he wouldn't have a problem saying that shit face to face.
My money says he knows where the line is and doesn't have the balls to cross it when in person.

Even if he's doing it intentionally it can be classified as a mistake. I know I've made intentional mistakes, even repeatedly. I think he's doing what has often been applauded on this site. He's emulating that edgy humor and it's just not his gig (usually). I predict that he receives the message about Roy and Luv and responds to those criticisms. It may not happen overnight, but I think you'll see results in the future.

teedubya
09-20-2006, 12:23 AM
At least she can rest after an azz like you. Do you know its 2006 or you a wisher. Its even time and you get what you give, lemons. you r attitude sucks like you do, reap what you sow, biotch...............

wow what an assholeish post... you could berate him, but why add his mom into it?

Rausch
09-20-2006, 12:24 AM

"One second you're just sitting there with what you think are profound thoughts and then..."

http://www.cok.net/photos/old/abol9/seal_hunt.jpg

Valiant
09-20-2006, 12:31 AM

Can't tell if this is a pickup line or not..:hmmm:

Halfcan
09-20-2006, 12:53 AM

What a Stoopid post! :rolleyes:

Halfcan
09-20-2006, 12:54 AM
wow what an assholeish post... you could berate him, but why add his mom into it?

I agree-neg rep worthy even.

Saulbadguy
09-20-2006, 01:00 AM
Stumppy is worth screwing with. He's responsible for bringing us "badgirl". That in itself should be a crime punishable by a stoning.

Luv is a moron - no problems there.

I'd back off Roy. Just make fun of his dad - that is way more amusing.

Saulbadguy
09-20-2006, 01:00 AM
I like to dissect girls. Did I mention i'm utterly insane?