PDA

View Full Version : Um, get your personal apology from Pete Rose, $349.

banyon
09-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Pete Rose Personalized Autographed Baseball with "I'm Sorry I Bet on Baseball'' Inscription

http://www.fansedge.com/Images/Product/33-59/33-59804-P.jpg

Click to zoom
Item Code: 33-59804
Made By: Mounted Memories

Our Price: $349.00

Product Features:
Here it is – Your personal apology from Pete Rose! Add to your collection, or give as a gift, this custom, truly one of a kind piece of memorabilia straight from the hand of Pete Rose, all-time Major League career hits king. Pete Rose will hand sign a baseball with his now-famous “I’M SORRY I BET ON BASEBALL” inscription, addressed to you or the recipient name of your choice. An exclusive signing has been arranged with Pete Rose to make this product available to our customers; therefore, guaranteed dates of delivery on this item are unavailable. Item will ship approx 3 weeks from date of purchase. Note: Recipient Name has a 15 character limit. We reserve the right to deny any personalization request and provide a refund of payment at our discretion.

Important: In keeping with our standard return policy, no returns or exchanges will be accepted on personalized autographed products. This item cannot be canceled after four days from date of placement.

http://www.fansedge.com/Players/ProductDetail.aspx?storeId=402&pfId=33-59804

Fish
09-21-2006, 05:45 PM
You've got to be kidding.......

Deberg_1990
09-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Oh brother..........This guy is some piece of work.

banyon
09-21-2006, 05:47 PM
It's on his official site. LMAO

stevieray
09-21-2006, 05:50 PM
"I predict a huge success"

PT Barnum

JBucc
09-21-2006, 05:52 PM
wow

Bwana
09-21-2006, 05:54 PM
What a tool.

banyon
09-21-2006, 05:57 PM
Someone should order one made out to "Baby Jesus"

09-21-2006, 05:57 PM
he is unbelievable..one of the greatest players I have seen play baseball in my life making a complete ass out of himself and the game of baseball..

I wish kane would kick his ass again

FAX
09-21-2006, 06:15 PM
I'm offering apologies for only $150.00 with a mail-in rebate of $10.00 that I'm sorry for too.

FAX

OldTownChief
09-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Why can't he just DIIIIIAAAAEEEEEEEEEE.

el borracho
09-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Well, I don't have any interest in that but I might pay $5 for a signed ball that says "I'm not sorry I bet on baseball."

Phobia
09-21-2006, 07:49 PM
I'll bet he's going to hell.

Spott
09-21-2006, 08:03 PM
Someone should order one made out to "Baby Jesus"

ROFL

banyon
09-22-2006, 08:14 AM
I'm offering apologies for only $150.00 with a mail-in rebate of $10.00 that I'm sorry for too.

FAX

What kind of apology do I get on a FAX signed ball?

DMAC
09-22-2006, 08:29 AM
I want a signed anything from Carl saying "There was no 5 year plan, I made it up."

Bob Dole
09-22-2006, 08:47 AM
If it's hand signed, why is there a 15 character limit on the name?

Frazod
09-22-2006, 08:52 AM
There was a time when I strongly supported this guy getting into the Hall of Fame.

Now, I believe he shouldn't be allowed in even if he buys a ticket.

What a dick. :shake:

Chief Chief
09-22-2006, 09:00 AM
How much is it for the one-minute video of Pete Rose and Oral Roberts crying their alligator tears, sobbing on each other's shoulders, and wailing "I'm so sorry!"?

eChief
09-22-2006, 09:04 AM
I have met Pete Rose. They guy is a scumbag and will never change. It would cost HIM alot more than $349 for me to forgive him for betting on baseball, not to mention an apology for the things he said in our conversation. He insulted the intelligence of every person that ever watched a baseball game he played in.

Pete Rose should be banned from anything related to baseball, to include ever holding a baseball.

boogblaster
09-22-2006, 09:09 AM
Got some Pete Rose betting-slips take 399.95 for them..they've been autographed....

FAX
09-22-2006, 10:51 AM
What kind of apology do I get on a FAX signed ball?

Good question, Mr. banyon. Good question.

For the stated fee, I will apologize for anything you wish with the following exclusions:

1. No apologies for my inability to properly diagnose Mr. Simplex3's unusual asymetrical perspiration problem. I mean, who could do this?

2. No apologies for the fact that Mr. Skip Towne actually drives an Astrovan. It's really no one's fault. Life is cruel sometimes.

3. No apologies for Willie "The Oaf" Roaf.

4. No apologies related to Tony Gonzalez's failure to redefine the tight end position in the NFL. That's already been done.

These restrictions notwithstanding, your apology will be heartfelt and sincere. Make yourself feel lots better with an authentic FAX apology today!

NOTE: FAX Enterprises reserves the right to refuse apologies to anyone at any time for any reason. All apologies will be personalized. Apologies will adhere to the "Pete Rose" apology rule and recipient name shall be restricted to a 15 character limit. Mastercard and Visa accepted.

FAX

Dartgod
09-22-2006, 11:02 AM
I'd love to send in this request and see if it was rejected. ROFL

Bart Giamatti,

I'm sorry I bet on baseball,

Pete Rose

greg63
09-22-2006, 11:04 AM

For the stated fee, I will apologize for anything you wish with the following exclusions:

1. No apologies for my inability to properly diagnose Mr. Simplex3's unusual asymetrical perspiration problem. I mean, who could do this?

2. No apologies for the fact that Mr. Skip Towne actually drives an Astrovan. It's really no one's fault. Life is cruel sometimes.

4. No apologies related to Tony Gonzalez's failure to redefine the tight end position in the NFL. That's already been done.

These restrictions notwithstanding, your apology will be heartfelt and sincere. Make yourself feel lots better with an authentic FAX apology today!

NOTE: FAX Enterprises reserves the right to refuse apologies to anyone at any time for any reason. All apologies will be personalized. Apologies will adhere to the "Pete Rose" apology rule and recipient name shall be restricted to a 15 character limit. Mastercard and Visa accepted.

FAX
Ok, where's the apology for staying away for so long?

Good to see ya posting again. :)

greg63
09-22-2006, 11:13 AM
I got mine! :p

DrNick
09-22-2006, 06:18 PM

FAX

You also need to make sure that you're not apologizing for anyone not receiving their autographed Christian Okoye 8x10 photo.

Hootie
09-22-2006, 06:24 PM
If it's hand signed, why is there a 15 character limit on the name?
To prevent something like the whole Michael Vick debacle that happened when the whole "Ron Mexico" front became news.

I mean, who didn't order their personalized "Mexico" #7 jersey's through NFL.com!?

Wait, was I trying to make a point here?

SLAG
09-22-2006, 09:52 PM
You also need to make sure that you're not apologizing for anyone not receiving their autographed Christian Okoye 8x10 photo.

No i think he might be willing to apologize for that

runnercyclist
09-22-2006, 10:27 PM
Poor Pete