PDA

View Full Version : I WANT TO GO HUNTING!!!

bogie
09-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Man I need to get out in the woods. Right now!

Fairplay
09-21-2006, 07:11 PM
Then go out in the woods right now.

Hammock Parties
09-21-2006, 07:12 PM
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/8821/b00009efyi01lzzzzzzzgn1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

bogie
09-21-2006, 07:14 PM
Then go out in the woods right now.

I wish I could. I'm in the middle of a f*cking city.

MichaelH
09-21-2006, 07:16 PM
I understand. I have hunted since I was 12 years old. Haven't killed anything bigger than a squirrel in 8 years. I may go postal on the mother f-in squirrels on my bird feeder before too long. They don't taste too bad with lots of garlic either.

bogie
09-21-2006, 07:16 PM
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/8821/b00009efyi01lzzzzzzzgn1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I've been watching OLN and it's really got my buck fever going. I never been any good at video games. Put a TC single shot 44 mag. pistol in my hand and I'll drop anything.

Iowanian
09-21-2006, 07:17 PM
I'd suggest climbing a clock tower near the closest PETA or other moonbat protests.....

Its open season on Rabbits and squirrels now....whitetail archery opens in about 3 weeks, though I won't start for probably 5-6.....

bogie
09-21-2006, 07:22 PM
I'd suggest climbing a clock tower near the closest PETA or other moonbat protests.....

Its open season on Rabbits and squirrels now....whitetail archery opens in about 3 weeks, though I won't start for probably 5-6.....

You know I've hunted lots of animals, but there's something about squirrel hunting. Simple, becoming one with the woods, camo if you choose, it's all good. Very similar to hunting whitetails with a bow, but with a .22 and more opportunity to shoot. I really, really, need a fix!

OnTheWarpath15
09-21-2006, 07:23 PM
Time for the Quail Hunt!!!!!

bogie
09-21-2006, 07:28 PM

Unfortunately, it's hard to find a covey on my property these days. They're coming back, but they've had trouble surviving. But, great bird to hunt. Difficult to hit. Harder than a Dove for me. I have time to prepare for a Dove, cause I see it coming. Quail will jump up and make me pee in my pants with excitement.

Iowanian
09-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Get out your tomahawk and go down to the city park....I'm sure they have ducks or geese or something that are overpopulated and shitting on everything.

bogie
09-21-2006, 07:35 PM
Get out your tomahawk and go down to the city park....I'm sure they have ducks or geese or something that are overpopulated and shitting on everything.

The golf courses here are covered with geese and geese sh*t. I can put a spear in my golf bag and limit out on canadians... geese that is.

Bwana
09-21-2006, 07:45 PM
I think I am going to go out and blast a turkey or two in the very near future myself.

Adept Havelock
09-21-2006, 07:51 PM
So put fox ears on your boss's head, cock the rifle, and yell "The Hunt is on" while your co-workers play a bugle and release the hounds.

That oughta get you fired....

Oh wait...am I confusing my threads again?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-21-2006, 07:54 PM
www.milfhunter.com

Always works for me.

greg63
09-21-2006, 11:49 PM
It's really early; it's really cold - i don't wanna be there.

ChiefFan31
09-21-2006, 11:59 PM
There are plent of Shitbirds (blackbirds - for the layperson) around these parts that are ripe for killing...

God those birds are annoying.

Smed1065
09-22-2006, 12:02 AM
Quail are fun to hunt. Last time I was in Mo hunting them they were hard to come by because of the more open fields and less fence rows. I did go about 2 years ago and after the first 4 misses, I was 8 for 9. They do fly differently than doves.

greg63
09-22-2006, 12:15 AM
There are plent of Shitbirds (blackbirds - for the layperson) around these parts that are ripe for killing...

I don't like Barn Swallows.

Bwana
09-22-2006, 06:30 AM
Aww, what the hell. This seems like the place to hang this.

Big Game Hunter

A big game hunter walked in the bar and bragged to everyone about his hunting skills. The man was undoubtedly a good shot and no one could dispute that.

He said that they could blindfold him and he would recognize any animal's skin from its feel, and if he could locate the bullet hole he would even tell them what caliber the bullet was that killed the animal.

The hunter said that he was willing to prove it if they would put up the drinks, and so the bet was on.

They blindfolded him carefully and took him to his first animal skin. After feeling it for a few moments, he announced "Bear." Then he felt the bullet hole and declared, "Shot with a .308 rifle." He was right.

They brought him another skin, one that someone had in their car trunk. He took a bit longer this time and then said, "Elk, shot with a 7mm Mag rifle." He was right again.

Through the night, he proved his skills again and again, every time against a round of drinks. Finally he staggered home drunk out of his mind and went to sleep. The next morning he got up and saw in the mirror that he had one hell of a shiner.

He said to his wife, "I know I was drunk last night, but I think I'd remember a brawl. Where did I get this black eye?"

His wife angrily replied, "I gave it to you. You got into bed and put your hand down my panties. Then you fiddled around a bit and loudly announced, 'Skunk, killed with an axe.'

greg63
09-22-2006, 07:08 AM

Big Game Hunter ...

Yep; that wouldn't have gone over too well in Frankies clean jokes thread. :D

Bwana
09-22-2006, 07:10 AM
Yep; that wouldn't have gone over too well in Frankies clean jokes thread. :D

Oh I don't know, I don't even think that one would make the PG-13 cut. :hmmm:

greg63
09-22-2006, 07:21 AM
Oh I don't know, I don't even think that one would make the PG-13 cut. :hmmm:

LMAO

Yeah, it's teetering the "R" rating.

ptlyon
09-22-2006, 07:34 AM

That's a great idea. Bogie - the faster you get fired the more opportunity you will have in the woods.

Good luck with both.

Bwana
09-22-2006, 07:35 AM
LMAO

Yeah, it's teetering the "R" rating.

LOL, those were not my thoughts but it's all good. :) I was saying it was rather tame.

Kerberos
09-22-2006, 07:38 AM

Heard Dick Cheney is looking for a new hunting partner. Not to many people lining up to hunt with the BIG DICK.

He thought the Quayle you were talking about was Dan.

Iowanian
09-22-2006, 07:44 AM
I searched Youtube and couldn't find it....

But for some reason, I would like to post the Ron White Skit about his brother in law that hunts.

"there I was, it was 4am, I was in full camoflage, scent lock suit, with an apple salt sucker hanging from a tree....course you weren't there...pu$$y....That deer came along and (impression of licking deer), I aimed by Browning .270 with the 3x9 scope at his vitals and BANG! Dead."

"Oh yeah, I got one last tuesday in a 1995 econovan going 55 with the horn-a-blowin"

boogblaster
09-22-2006, 09:04 AM
Black-powder here last week..neighbors got 1 nice 8 point plus two does..cant hunt anymore myself, sure miss it..so you guys shoot one for me..BOOG....

Mr. Laz
09-22-2006, 09:31 AM
Don't forget to take Cheney.

Gonzo
09-22-2006, 09:55 AM
Got two limits of Grouse/Prairie chicken's last week.

Going bow-hunting this weekend, Three weeks until phesant!

bogie
09-22-2006, 11:41 AM
I think I am going to go out and blast a turkey or two in the very near future myself.

You know, I have never turkey hunted. Isn't that crazy. I used to hunt dove, quail, squirrel, rabbit. I've never made time to turkey hunt and yet I haven't missed a deer season in 33 years.

bogie
09-22-2006, 11:42 AM
So put fox ears on your boss's head, cock the rifle, and yell "The Hunt is on" while your co-workers play a bugle and release the hounds.

That oughta get you fired....

:)

bogie
09-22-2006, 11:44 AM

I see you're in San Diego. I'll come and meet you and help you get rid of a few of your shit birds. That would be a blast!! pun intended.

bogie
09-22-2006, 11:49 AM
Quail are fun to hunt. Last time I was in Mo hunting them they were hard to come by because of the more open fields and less fence rows. I did go about 2 years ago and after the first 4 misses, I was 8 for 9. They do fly differently than doves.

The quail population has been struggling the last several years in Mo. My Father owns a farm in southwest Missouri. There used to be several coveys, now there are very few. I believe the population is growing again though. Same thing with Rabbits. We used to have lots of Rabbits and they almost died completely out, which is good for crops, but I used to love Rabbit hunting as a kid. They're coming back as well.

ChiefsCountry
09-22-2006, 11:56 AM
The quail population has been struggling the last several years in Mo. My Father owns a farm in southwest Missouri. There used to be several coveys, now there are very few. I believe the population is growing again though. Same thing with Rabbits. We used to have lots of Rabbits and they almost died completely out, which is good for crops, but I used to love Rabbit hunting as a kid. They're coming back as well.

Coyote population has gotten to high.

bogie
09-22-2006, 11:56 AM

Big Game Hunter

A big game hunter walked in the bar and bragged to everyone about his hunting skills. The man was undoubtedly a good shot and no one could dispute that.

He said that they could blindfold him and he would recognize any animal's skin from its feel, and if he could locate the bullet hole he would even tell them what caliber the bullet was that killed the animal.

The hunter said that he was willing to prove it if they would put up the drinks, and so the bet was on.

They blindfolded him carefully and took him to his first animal skin. After feeling it for a few moments, he announced "Bear." Then he felt the bullet hole and declared, "Shot with a .308 rifle." He was right.

They brought him another skin, one that someone had in their car trunk. He took a bit longer this time and then said, "Elk, shot with a 7mm Mag rifle." He was right again.

Through the night, he proved his skills again and again, every time against a round of drinks. Finally he staggered home drunk out of his mind and went to sleep. The next morning he got up and saw in the mirror that he had one hell of a shiner.

He said to his wife, "I know I was drunk last night, but I think I'd remember a brawl. Where did I get this black eye?"

His wife angrily replied, "I gave it to you. You got into bed and put your hand down my panties. Then you fiddled around a bit and loudly announced, 'Skunk, killed with an axe.'

I'm sending this to my hunting gang. It'll be displaid at deer camp this year.

bogie
09-22-2006, 11:59 AM
Black-powder here last week..neighbors got 1 nice 8 point plus two does..cant hunt anymore myself, sure miss it..so you guys shoot one for me..BOOG....

Why can't you hunt anymore?

bogie
09-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Got two limits of Grouse/Prairie chicken's last week.

Going bow-hunting this weekend, Three weeks until phesant!

nice. what gun do you use for the Grouse? What kind of bow?

bogie
09-22-2006, 12:03 PM
Coyote population has gotten to high.

Indeed.

JBucc
09-22-2006, 12:03 PM
Why can't you hunt anymore?He lost his arms in a hunting accident

bogie
09-22-2006, 12:10 PM
He lost his arms in a hunting accident

he got his whole left side shot off... but he's alright.

Gonzo
09-22-2006, 12:11 PM
BOOG'S ARM IS OUTT

Iowanian
09-22-2006, 01:28 PM
Felony.

kcfan88
09-22-2006, 03:24 PM
Antlope on the 5th of Oct. and deer on the 15th....Can't wait!

bogie
09-22-2006, 03:30 PM
I'll believe our season opens 11/11. Can't wait either.

BigOlChiefsfan
09-22-2006, 03:34 PM
I've been sickly this week, but if I feel better tomorrow I'd like to go squirrel hunting. Got a nice little CZ 452 .22 this spring. Dandy iron sights (I'm getting old enough that I appreciate really good iron sights, most everything else I've had to move over to scopes). Anyhoo I've been shooting paper with it quite a bit, like the way she shoots. Time to go get me some arboreal rodentia. Payback for the little bastids waking me up in the mornings so often.

Gonzo
09-22-2006, 04:12 PM
I've been sickly this week, but if I feel better tomorrow I'd like to go squirrel hunting. Got a nice little CZ 452 .22 this spring. Dandy iron sights (I'm getting old enough that I appreciate really good iron sights, most everything else I've had to move over to scopes). Anyhoo I've been shooting paper with it quite a bit, like the way she shoots. Time to go get me some arboreal rodentia. Payback for the little bastids waking me up in the mornings so often.

Mmmmmm Rat! Good in stew or, make an omlette!

Skip Towne
09-22-2006, 04:13 PM
Antlope on the 5th of Oct. and deer on the 15th....Can't wait!
Antelope? Aren't those just goats?

Boise_Chief
09-22-2006, 04:16 PM

Yes but they're very very sneaky goats.

Bwana
09-22-2006, 07:15 PM

Yes, "speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed goats."

Skip Towne
09-22-2006, 07:21 PM
I had a buddy go to western Kansas to hunt antelope. He said they would just stand there and look at you. He said it was like shooting cattle.

Bwana
09-22-2006, 07:26 PM
I had a buddy go to western Kansas to hunt antelope. He said they would just stand there and look at you. He said it was like shooting cattle.I have NEVER seen one just standing around (during the season) and it would never happen after they have been shot at. Most of the time when you see them during the season, you are looking at a goat asshole and a cloud of dust going the other direction at about 50 MPH. I also call them stink goats and won't hunt them myself anymore. They are alright if you drill one before it goes for the 2 mile run, but it the thing has been hauling ass, watch out, the dog won't eat the meat. :shake:

Chief Redbung
09-23-2006, 08:23 PM
I guess if you cant beat them in a spelling Bee, might as well shoot them, eh?

PinkFloyd
09-23-2006, 08:38 PM
We hunt it all up here... We have deer, turkey, rabbit, squirrel, coyote, racoon, rattlesnakes and even an occasional mountain lion. Oh and yes --- the quail and pheasant...

Queefs SUCK!
09-23-2006, 08:41 PM
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3082/shotew5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
mmmmmm my mouth is just watering

Chief Redbung
09-23-2006, 08:52 PM
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3082/shotew5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
mmmmmm my mouth is just watering

no no, you got it all wrong....fist you have to skin them and de-feather them!

Queefs SUCK!
09-23-2006, 09:13 PM
no no, you got it all wrong....fist you have to skin them and de-feather them!
oooh well i like the fur, it massages my throat while its on its way down

Chief Redbung
09-23-2006, 09:47 PM
THEM Talibans done killed dale earnhardt!!! thats why we need to go to war! Damn talibans!