PDA

View Full Version : Herm=Best coach in the league!!

Herm#1
09-22-2006, 05:43 PM
You guys don't realize what we have here..He will be our Vince Lombardi...

We are talking multiple Super Bowls in the near future...

He is the Best coach of all time by the time he retires from the Chiefs..

Once you go Black you never go Back!!

Sfeihc
09-22-2006, 05:47 PM

Damn, I thought I was a homer.

Herm#1
09-22-2006, 05:49 PM
It's not about being a homer, the writing is on the walls...

Herm is about to break out...

Tribal Warfare
09-22-2006, 05:52 PM

A Jets fan with sarcasm :rolleyes:

09-22-2006, 05:53 PM

Herm is about to break out...
is that you Lia??? ;)

Easy 6
09-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Ive got a sneaking feeling that this is actually you Herm.........just what in the hell is wrong with our offense anyway?

StcChief
09-22-2006, 05:54 PM
Bet it's another Jet Troll, full of sarcasm

Phobia
09-22-2006, 05:59 PM
How did STDChief get 8,000 posts but I've never heard of him?

Easy 6
09-22-2006, 06:04 PM
IF... this is a jet troll............. :hump: .....I'm done with you honey, ya moneys on the dresser.

keg in kc
09-22-2006, 06:05 PM
It was funny until the racial part.

Skip Towne
09-22-2006, 06:15 PM
I thought of that too. Some wonderboy with a name change.

TN_Chief
09-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Once you go Black you never go Back!!Are you high?
Herm is about to break out...Break out of what, jail? That's where he should be. What he's done to our offense is a crime.

Skip Towne
09-22-2006, 06:18 PM
B&

Hootie
09-22-2006, 06:20 PM
Are you high?
Break out of what, jail? That's where he should be. What he's done to our offense is a crime.
Dude...

:banghead:

Herm#1
09-22-2006, 06:48 PM
No guys not a Jets fan...Just a die hard Chief that actually loves Herm and feel he is the best coach in the league..

I wasnt being racial by the way as I am black myself.

Herm#1
09-22-2006, 06:51 PM
Ive got a sneaking feeling that this is actually you Herm..

No, but close.

Dartgod
09-22-2006, 06:52 PM
STcChief = nm_dbf

Easy 6
09-22-2006, 06:55 PM
Well then Herm#1 your sort of rampant homerism is a welcome relief from the negative naysaying of my beloved Planeteers. Welcome!

Easy 6
09-22-2006, 06:59 PM
What kind of answer is that? Waddya mean by close?

09-22-2006, 07:07 PM
No, but close.
herm's son???

or lia???

Easy 6
09-22-2006, 07:16 PM
bill parcells ive often wondered if a CHIEFS player or two hasnt dropped in on this board for a chuckle or just to see what the die-hard fans are saying bout em', wouldnt surprise me in the least. For anyone reading this that has been here awhile has their ever been a known instance of this happening?

andoman
09-22-2006, 07:17 PM
No guys not a Jets fan...Just a die hard Chief that actually loves Herm and feel he is the best coach in the league..

:spock:

hypersensitiveZO6
09-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Herm has a lot to prove before he's the best coach in the league. I consider the best two coaches in our league Bill Cowher and Bill Belichick. I actually have very good hopes for him and think he can be. Right now, like I said, he has a lot to prove, but IMO he's putting KC in the right direction.

09-22-2006, 07:29 PM
bill parcells ive often wondered if a CHIEFS player or two hasnt dropped in on this board for a chuckle or just to see what the die-hard fans are saying bout em', wouldnt surprise me in the least. For anyone reading this that has been here awhile has their ever been a known instance of this happening?
well..I am also on a Jets board..and alot of the players read that board

DaFace
09-22-2006, 07:31 PM
Herm has a lot to prove before he's the best coach in the league. I consider the best two coaches in our league Bill Cowher and Bill Belichick. I actually have very good hopes for him and think he can be. Right now, like I said, he has a lot to prove, but IMO he's putting KC in the right direction.

I'd have to add Holmgren to the list of great coaches personally. He's taken two separate teams to the big game, both of which he had to basically build from the ground up.

Easy 6
09-22-2006, 07:36 PM
Doesnt surprise me bill, i prolly would if in their shoes.BTW if ya didnt see my official thanx thread the other day...thanks for the rep!

hypersensitiveZO6
09-22-2006, 07:37 PM
I'd have to add Holmgren to the list of great coaches personally. He's taken two separate teams to the big game, both of which he had to basically build from the ground up.

I've never been huge believer in building from the "ground up." I agree with you, but teams change so much from year to year. If Holgrem has continues with his success this year, I think you could consider him in that elite category.

Not to take anything away from Parcells, or Gibbs, but I'm just speaking of recent winning coaches.

09-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Doesnt surprise me bill, i prolly would if in their shoes.BTW if ya didnt see my official thanx thread the other day...thanks for the rep!
no problem..your welcome!!!

LINK???

DaFace
09-22-2006, 07:42 PM
I've never been huge believer in building from the "ground up." I agree with you, but teams change so much from year to year. If Holgrem has continues with his success this year, I think you could consider him in that elite category.

Not to take anything away from Parcells, or Gibbs, but I'm just speaking of recent winning coaches.

The '95-'98 Packers aren't enough of a run for you?

Easy 6
09-22-2006, 07:43 PM
bill im retarded when it comes to PC's pretty much know what a link is but have NO idea how to fix one.

09-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Holmgren's game day coaching in this past years superbowl was putrid..he mismanaged the clock on numerous occasions and looked lost out there.JMO

DaFace
09-22-2006, 07:49 PM
I guess I can see where you guys are coming from, but I'm talking about total careers. Cowher's a great coach, but he took THIRTEEN YEARS to get his team to the Super Bowl. In that same time period, Holmgren and Belichick both made it three times. :shrug:

58-4ever
09-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Holmgren's game day coaching in this past years superbowl was putrid..he mismanaged the clock on numerous occasions and looked lost out there.JMO

He also got screwed by the refs in the last superbowl IMO.

09-22-2006, 08:00 PM
He also got screwed by the refs in the last superbowl IMO.
good teams make there own breaks..did you see how many ''breaks'' went the Patriots way in 2001??

the Gannon fumble/pass..and that Adam v kick in that game in the snow from over 40 yards..a knuckle ball..the greatest clutch kick I have ever seen..

hypersensitiveZO6
09-22-2006, 08:07 PM
The '95-'98 Packers aren't enough of a run for you?

I'm taking that into account also.

As for a total career, of course his is. HOFer.

I respect what he did last year, but right now he's not one of the one of the hottest coaches in the last 5 years.

DaFace
09-22-2006, 08:08 PM
I'm taking that into account also.

As for a total career, of course his is. HOFer.

I respect what he did last year, but right now he's not one of the one of the hottest coaches in the last 5 years.

Ahhh...gotcha. I was thinking full career. But you're right - that would require including a few others in the mix.

Tribal Warfare
09-22-2006, 08:14 PM

Greg Wesley and Michael Ricks' mom use to frequent the BB.

hypersensitiveZO6
09-22-2006, 08:15 PM
Ahhh...gotcha. I was thinking full career. But you're right - that would require including a few others in the mix.

The league is changing and with that change comes a change in coaching.

Herm really seems to me like a coach that can have some real success in the "new" league. Despite what happens this year, he is putting our organization in the right direction.

hypersensitiveZO6
09-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Greg Wesley and Michael Ricks' mom use to frequent the BB.

Like the new one in the sig. :D

Easy 6
09-22-2006, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the get back on that Tribal Warfare.

Mr. Laz
09-22-2006, 08:18 PM
10 to 1 it's goatcheese

runnercyclist
09-22-2006, 08:28 PM
Put down the crackpipe and back away from the keyboard

Hootie
09-22-2006, 08:36 PM
bill im retarded when it comes to PC's pretty much know what a link is but have NO idea how to fix one.
pretty much summed it up in the first three words...

09-22-2006, 08:38 PM
hahaha!!!

I found it

58-4ever
09-22-2006, 08:41 PM
good teams make there own breaks..did you see how many ''breaks'' went the Patriots way in 2001??

the Gannon fumble/pass..and that Adam v kick in that game in the snow from over 40 yards..a knuckle ball..the greatest clutch kick I have ever seen..

This is true, but I've never seen a more poorly officiated game than last years superbowl until this year's OU vs. Oregon game.

09-22-2006, 08:45 PM
This is true, but I've never seen a more poorly officiated game than last years superbowl until this year's OU vs. Oregon game.
Absolutely..I could not believe these guys(the refs in the superbowl) were the best of the best..it was embarrassing

Easy 6
09-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Huty, i actually tried to like you when i noticed you were just an hour down the road and because i used to live in Urbana but if your pride is still hurt over LivingroomLegends TFB, you made an azz of yourself and i wrote a lil' story bout' it. Your doing it again to.

blueballs
09-22-2006, 09:14 PM
What kind of answer is that? Waddya mean by close?

DJ's left nut is a poster here
please don't pressure Herm#1

I do not want to knoe

HemiEd
09-22-2006, 09:32 PM
Well then Herm#1 your sort of rampant homerism is a welcome relief from the negative naysaying of my beloved Planeteers. Welcome!

shut up n00b!

milkman
09-22-2006, 09:43 PM

Are you saying that you created a thread to thank someone for giving you rep?

milkman
09-22-2006, 09:44 PM
hahaha!!!

I found it

Link?

Mr. Kotter
09-22-2006, 09:45 PM

Welcome to the board, Mr. Edwards. It'll be cool having the coach on here. Just visit us, and throw us a few tidbits once in awhile.

I hope you live up to your opinion of yourself. I really do. I'd paint myself black in your honor if you do. :thumb:

Mr. Kotter
09-22-2006, 09:46 PM
Ive got a sneaking feeling that this is actually you Herm.........just what in the hell is wrong with our offense anyway?

Damn.

Smart for a noob. :clap:

Mr. Kotter
09-22-2006, 09:47 PM
No, but close.

Damn, Herm's WIFE.....

WELCOME! Heh. :)

Easy 6
09-22-2006, 09:59 PM
No milkman i created a thread to thank several people at once so i didnt have to chase them all over the place,

Logical
09-22-2006, 10:01 PM
It was funny until the racial part. My thoughts as well.

Bugeater
09-22-2006, 10:14 PM
No milkman i created a thread to thank several people at once so i didnt have to chase them all over the place,
When someone gives you rep you're supposed to thank them by immediately giving rep back to them. And you're only supposed to create a thread when someone gives you negative rep so we know who the troublemakers are.

milkman
09-22-2006, 10:26 PM
When someone gives you rep you're supposed to thank them by immediately giving rep back to them. And you're only supposed to create a thread when someone gives you negative rep so we know who the troublemakers are.

I'm surprised that he didn't get rep bombed for creating a rep thread, regardless of it's good intent.

Tribal Warfare
09-22-2006, 10:30 PM
No, but close.

His son?

Bugeater
09-22-2006, 10:48 PM
I'm surprised that he didn't get rep bombed for creating a rep thread, regardless of it's good intent.
He started it yesterday morning, so that's on the day crew. He didn't even get any smartass replies.

SLAG
09-22-2006, 11:10 PM
He started it yesterday morning, so that's on the day crew. He didn't even get any smartass replies.

Day crew has been slacking

ive been checking in around 10am and posts from 9PM the night before are still on the damn 1st page

Easy 6
09-22-2006, 11:12 PM
Geez guys, this is the first message board, chatroom or whatever that i've ever even tried to get onto. I dont know how this all works yet, learning as i go. If someone would tell me how to rep someone back i'll do it, i've got several guys that need it apparently. I havent gotten on here and been a :whackit: to anyone but trolls, trying to be good citizen. Give this n00b a break.

Mr. Kotter
09-22-2006, 11:31 PM
Geez guys, this is the first message board, chatroom or whatever that i've ever even tried to get onto. I dont know how this all works yet, learning as i go. If someone would tell me how to rep someone back i'll do it, i've got several guys that need it apparently. I havent gotten on here and been a :whackit: to anyone but trolls, trying to be good citizen. Give this n00b a break.
Don't feel like you owe anyone anything. The guys are just razzing you.... FWIW though, don't start a "rep" thread or an "apology" thread, otherwise the sharks will get you. Heh.

Look for the little icon near the lower right of each post (in full-featured, or default forum views--from the "options" menu, of the "My Profile" screen). Hover, and/or click on "it".....a new window should pop-up, and it's self-explanatory from there....

Easy 6
09-22-2006, 11:36 PM
Thanks Mr. Kotter i will get everybody back tomorrow but for now its time to do a lil' dreamin'................thanks again.

Bugeater
09-22-2006, 11:40 PM
Don't feel like you owe anyone anything. The guys are just razzing you.... FWIW though, don't start a "rep" thread or an "apology" thread, otherwise the sharks will get you. Heh.

Look for the little icon near the lower right of each post (in full-featured, or default forum views--from the "options" menu, of the "My Profile" screen). Hover, and/or click on "it".....a new window should pop-up, and it's self-explanatory from there....
Dammit Kotter! :cuss:The sharks haven't eaten for a while.

Rausch
09-23-2006, 02:02 AM
Give this n00b a break.

Nein...

58-4ever
09-23-2006, 02:02 AM
hmmm

09-23-2006, 03:55 AM
Link?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=148207

hahaha

Herm#1
09-23-2006, 07:07 AM
I'd like to remain anomymous..But I will be scanning the board periodically and will give you guys any inside info that wouldnt hurt the team..Let's just leave it at, I have an inside source..

I'm glad to be here and go Chiefs

Wichita Lineman
09-23-2006, 07:15 AM
I don't care if this guy is green,purple or blueberry he's the winner of dumbest ass to post here ever.

Hootie
09-23-2006, 10:57 AM
Huty, i actually tried to like you when i noticed you were just an hour down the road and because i used to live in Urbana but if your pride is still hurt over LivingroomLegends TFB, you made an azz of yourself and i wrote a lil' story bout' it. Your doing it again to.
I know where Riverton is...but I don't know what any of this means.

eChief
09-23-2006, 11:01 AM

That's the old standard, when you throw race into the equation it is always racial.

If Herm was the best coach in the league he wouldn't have screwed with the offense by saying what he has.

Herm is good, but not the best by far. I'd rank Cower among the top in the league before I'd put Herm there.

Herm#1
09-23-2006, 11:46 AM
I don't care if this guy is green,purple or blueberry he's the winner of dumbest ass to post here ever.

And you are the winner of the smallest co*k on the board..Your penis is so small you piss all over your balls.

Bowser
09-23-2006, 11:53 AM
And you are the winner of the smallest co*k on the board..Your penis is so small you piss all over your balls.

So speaketh the c*ckmaster.

Go dip your nuts in a vat of acid, you backwards walking, ass picking, ball sniffing sorry ass excuse for a pissant Jets fan.

JohnnyJet
09-23-2006, 12:35 PM
Herm sux in green, herm sux in red, herm just sux, color doesnt matter.

Herm#1
09-23-2006, 01:33 PM
So speaketh the c*ckmaster.

Go dip your nuts in a vat of acid, you backwards walking, ass picking, ball sniffing sorry ass excuse for a pissant Jets fan.

Are you kidding me??? Im no stinkin Jets fan...Im a die hard Chiefs fan now cause I love Herman Edwards..As I said before, he is the best coach in the league...

In due time all will see this to be true.People want to knock him cause he is a players coach and the players love him cause he takes it easy on them..But the reality is Herm when all said and done will be known as the best coach of all time...THE BEST!!!!

Calcountry
09-23-2006, 01:36 PM
A Jets fan with sarcasm :rolleyes:Thats what I was thinking.

Calcountry
09-23-2006, 01:48 PM
Ive got a sneaking feeling that this is actually you Herm.........just what in the hell is wrong with our offense anyway?"It's the same offense as last year." I mean, they had all them shifts and motion and stuff.

Calcountry
09-23-2006, 01:49 PM
How did STDChief get 8,000 posts but I've never heard of him?I think you were busy at Warpaint?

Easy 6
09-23-2006, 01:52 PM
I think our O will be just fine.

Calcountry
09-23-2006, 01:55 PM
DJ's left nut is a poster here
please don't pressure Herm#1

I do not want to knoeROFL

Calcountry
09-23-2006, 01:59 PM

Look for the little icon near the lower right of each post (in full-featured, or default forum views--from the "options" menu, of the "My Profile" screen). Hover, and/or click on "it".....a new window should pop-up, and it's self-explanatory from there....This is good advice scott free, you should take it.

lol. This shark is circling in the water.

Herm#1
09-24-2006, 07:28 AM
Herm Edwards is ready to take this team to another level..

Easy 6
09-24-2006, 07:33 AM
So if your REALLY some insider give us some kind of tangible proof, something verifiable. That would keep the wolves at bay.

Wichita Lineman
09-24-2006, 08:01 AM
Yeah he's going to take this team to another level all right. The basement.

CupidStunt
09-24-2006, 08:27 AM
If only we could've signed that kid, oh... what's his name?

Erik Mangoony? Mingina?

Herm#1
09-24-2006, 08:46 AM
So if your REALLY some insider give us some kind of tangible proof, something verifiable. That would keep the wolves at bay.

I have nothing too prove and I promised Herm if I came here I wouldnt blow my cover..But I will post inside info as I get it as long as it wouldnt hurt the team in any way..

I will say that Herm knows about this site and wasnt too thrilled that I signed up...So I have to remain anonymous..

Gonzo
09-24-2006, 08:48 AM
I have nothing too prove and I promised Herm if I came here I wouldnt blow my cover..But I will post inside info as I get it as long as it wouldnt hurt the team in any way..

I will say that Herm knows about this site and wasnt too thrilled that I signed up...So I have to remain anonymous..

Yaaa Mkay ROFL

PastorMikH
09-24-2006, 09:03 AM
Herm Edwards is ready to take this team to another level..

I just hope that "Another Level" is up.

I am in the boat of "Wait and See" with Herm. I like what I see so far on D. I'm a bit frustrated with the O, but I don't think Herm could have done much with a number of the things that happened.

IF you actually are a member of the team like you say, I would like to ask you something. After watching a number of QB hits and following them players from the team "dealt" with the defender that laid the hit, why didn't anyone from the Chiefs put Geathers on the turf? I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but I definately wanted to come through the TV set and plant him and am wondering why none of the Chiefs players did anything to him after what many call a cheap shot.

DaFace
09-24-2006, 10:20 AM
This guy really reminds me of a guy over on WPI who was pretending to be David Blaine. He was annoying as hell as I recall, and eventually got banned under multiple usernames.

HolmeZz
09-24-2006, 10:27 AM

I thought it wasn't funny until the racial part.

Deberg_1990
09-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Why do we love to bag on Herm so much??? The man just took a Chiefs team into Denver and played the best game we have played there in ages, and he did it short handed. Do we forget that in 2004 DV started 0-4 ??? Yet DV is treated as a God around here by some. Ultimately dude didnt do crap in 5 seasons here. Im not saying Herm is the best coach in the league, but i see some positive signs and im willing to give him a chance.

Herm#1
09-25-2006, 11:36 AM
IF you actually are a member of the team like you say, I would like to ask you something.

I never said I was a member of the team..I do know Herm(cant say how) and will try and post inside info as i get it.As long as it doest hurt the team..

Herm#1
09-25-2006, 11:36 AM
Yaaa Mkay ROFL

I am 100% telling the truth...I have no reason not to.

htismaqe
09-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Why do we love to bag on Herm so much??? The man just took a Chiefs team into Denver and played the best game we have played there in ages, and he did it short handed. Do we forget that in 2004 DV started 0-4 ??? Yet DV is treated as a God around here by some. Ultimately dude didnt do crap in 5 seasons here. Im not saying Herm is the best coach in the league, but i see some positive signs and im willing to give him a chance.

Yep.

eChief
09-25-2006, 11:44 AM
I am 100% telling the truth...I have no reason not to.You wouldn't know the truth if it was biting you on the ass on the 50 yard line.

Easy 6
09-25-2006, 11:52 AM
IMO we should give this shadowy figure the benefit of the doubt until they prove themselves a fool. Im gonna guess Herms wife IF this is not BS. Want to believe it, but until you blow our doors off with a real scoop the possibility remains that your a jilted jits fan.

Herm#1
09-25-2006, 12:09 PM
IMO we should give this shadowy figure the benefit of the doubt until they prove themselves a fool. Im gonna guess Herms wife IF this is not BS. Want to believe it, but until you blow our doors off with a real scoop the possibility remains that your a jilted jits fan.

Thank You...

Baby Lee
09-25-2006, 12:22 PM
That's no way to sell Chinpoko-mon.

PastorMikH
09-25-2006, 12:28 PM
I never said I was a member of the team..I do know Herm(cant say how) and will try and post inside info as i get it.As long as it doest hurt the team..

OK, another question then. If you have read the BBs much at all (and not just this one) you have seen much concern about Herm going conservative on our O (Many refer to it as Martyball). There are also many Chiefs fans upset right now about the lack of offensive production.

What are your thoughts as to Herm's offensive philosophy? In other words, will he, as many speculate, settle for a small lead then shut the O down or will he let the O be what the O was built to be and turn them loose to score? And, if the O is rolling, will he reign them in so as to not "Run up" the score?

stevieray
09-25-2006, 12:29 PM

I'll bet Herm will love this post.

Fraud.

Easy 6
09-25-2006, 12:46 PM
The only thing that i am fairly certain of Pastor is that this poster is a female, something about the words she chooses to use. To go even farther out on the limb i have to wonder how any relevant info could be given here, it would be in New Delhi by 2:33 central time. Right Lia? BTW tell Herm to call me tonight cause ive got some fail-safe 3rd down packages for him to install!

Herm#1
09-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Fraud.

You obvioulsy dont know sh*t..Either way I have nothing to prove to you..You are just a jealous hater...Now go run to mommy you little bit*h..

stevieray
09-25-2006, 01:04 PM
You obvioulsy dont know sh*t..Either way I have nothing to prove to you..You are just a jealous hater...Now go run to mommy you little bit*h..

I'm not talking about knowing Herm, rather his standard of refraining from using colorful language.

Easy 6
09-25-2006, 01:47 PM
stevieray, i could be waaaay off here but it could be that "she" is trying to cover some tracks that i exposed w/ my last post. Real or not i find it very interesting to speculate.

Herm#1
09-25-2006, 01:59 PM
stevieray, i could be waaaay off here but it could be that "she" is trying to cover some tracks that i exposed w/ my last post. Real or not i find it very interesting to speculate.
I will say that im not a female..100% male

Mr. Kotter
09-25-2006, 02:30 PM

Ahhhh. You must be Herm's proctologist then. :hmmm:

PastorMikH
09-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Fraud.

I was thinking so yesterday but decided to put up a question someone with inside info could answer to give them a chance at being considered legit. The question was avoided. I put up another today and it was also avoided. Now I am quite certain this person does not have the connections they claim to have.

FAX
09-25-2006, 02:36 PM

Are you certain that you checked all your parts, Mr. Herm#1?

FAX

Herm#1
09-25-2006, 03:18 PM
I was thinking so yesterday but decided to put up a question someone with inside info could answer to give them a chance at being considered legit. The question was avoided. I put up another today and it was also avoided. Now I am quite certain this person does not have the connections they claim to have.

Herm and I didnt talk about either of your questions so to post a response would be non sense...I will say that knowing Herm there is no way a member of his team would retaliate and risk suspension or a fine..It was a tough break but i do know that Herm felt the play was not intentional..Its football and Geathers was not looking to hurt anyone purposely..