PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs pumpkin carving patterns at Wal-Mart

Bowtie
09-23-2006, 06:20 PM
For those that care, found these carving patterns at Wally World, here in OK.

Rausch
09-23-2006, 06:22 PM
Got one.

I have no idea why, I haven't carved one since about the 6th grade...

BucEyedPea
09-23-2006, 06:24 PM
Got one.

I have no idea why, I haven't carved one since about the 6th grade...

Goes faster, better, smoother and more accurate if you use a power drill!

Just a tip. Is how I do mine.

Bwana
09-23-2006, 06:25 PM
Hmmm? I may have to look into that for one of my kids.

Skip Towne
09-23-2006, 06:27 PM
Hmmm? I may have to look into that for one of my kids.
They put a Wal-Mart out in the wilderness?

Bowtie
09-23-2006, 06:27 PM
I attached a picture, must not have come through, any ideas what I am doing wrong?

DaFace
09-23-2006, 06:29 PM
I attached a picture, must not have come through, any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Attachments don't show up in thread starters. Use Imageshack to host it, or just attach it to another post.

KcMizzou
09-23-2006, 06:29 PM
I attached a picture, must not have come through, any ideas what I am doing wrong?You can't post a pic in the thread header. Could that be your problem?

Bowtie
09-23-2006, 06:34 PM
I'm new to this particular board and the rules for uploading picrures, I'll try it once more....

Bwana
09-23-2006, 06:52 PM
They put a Wal-Mart out in the wilderness?

In this case yes we have two in town, but I would give you 10/1 they would have a donk one at the local stores and no Chiefs. :shake:

teedubya
09-23-2006, 06:58 PM
damn bwana, that sig owns.

Bwana
09-23-2006, 06:59 PM
damn bwana, that sig owns.

I figured I would throw it up there and test the waters. :p

Hydrae
09-23-2006, 07:00 PM

Now we just have to figure out what she is singing. :)

Bwana
09-23-2006, 07:02 PM
You know, I must have sat here for 5 minutes trying to read her lips but my eyes kept drifting. :D Any lip readers on here? :hmmm:

Skip Towne
09-23-2006, 07:17 PM
In this case yes we have two in town, but I would give you 10/1 they would have a donk one at the local stores and no Chiefs. :shake:
I just looked it up. You live in a town that is twice as big as the town I live in. Are you sure you aren't a drugstore cowboy? You know, where all the bullshit is on the inside of the boots? :p

09-23-2006, 07:23 PM
Heh..nice sig :p

Bwana
09-23-2006, 07:27 PM
I just looked it up. You live in a town that is twice as big as the town I live in. Are you sure you aren't a drugstore cowboy? You know, where all the bullshit is on the inside of the boots? :p
ROFL

Hey, I sell for a living so I would say there is a little of both. :hmmm: I am going to be in Atlanta all next week for some business bullshit. We'll see how they like shit kickers down there. :)

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
09-23-2006, 08:55 PM

Who gives a shit what she is singing..........

:drool:

cdcox
09-23-2006, 09:03 PM
I freehanded a KC Arrowhead 10 years ago. I didn't need Walmart to tell me how. People who use the Walmart tracer aren't real fans.

Bowtie
09-23-2006, 11:19 PM
I freehanded a KC Arrowhead 10 years ago. I didn't need Walmart to tell me how. People who use the Walmart tracer aren't real fans.

A few years ago I did the same thing, although instead of freehand I traced the Arrowhead from a sweatshirt of mine and then transferred to a pumpkin. I was a real fan then , and if I use the patterns from Wal-mart, I'll still be a real fan, with the premade patterns saving me some time and effort.

Phobia
09-23-2006, 11:32 PM
You know, I must have sat here for 5 minutes trying to read her lips but my eyes kept drifting. :D Any lip readers on here? :hmmm:

I'm a lip reader but it appears as though she's wearing pants.

runnercyclist
09-24-2006, 05:54 AM
Will someone buy one of these for me and ship it to me here in Steelerville? My local WalMart wont have it, of course and I'd love to sit those in front of my house.

Send me a PM and we can work out the funds.

boogblaster
09-24-2006, 07:06 AM
Hummm.. wilderness favorite halloween game..pumpkin....

Skip Towne
09-24-2006, 07:54 AM
Agreed. They are classless and deranged.

Easy 6
09-24-2006, 07:58 AM
runnercyclist you had better keep a close eye on them if you do that. Some snot nosed punks will prolly try to make sidewalk art out of em'.

TinyEvel
09-24-2006, 11:36 AM
Nice. Sounds like you should scan and make PDFs and email to all of us for 5 pos. reps each. You know, because reps are like currency on a BB. Like Bluechip Stamps. Save up like 356,000 of them and you can send away for an oven mitt.

Check out the VW surf bus pumpkin I made a couple years back. Entirely made of vegetables (except for the toothpick steering column.) I had one of these busses with the sunroof and all the windows (inset). Was fun to drive, but my wife sh!t a brick every time I took it on the road, for fear I'd get in a wreck. It reall was like driving a large tin can.

Sully
09-24-2006, 11:42 AM
That's awesome, Evel.
Too bad I have no talent at that sort of thing.

KcMizzou
09-24-2006, 11:44 AM
FDE would love that.

Nice work.

FAX
09-24-2006, 11:51 AM
Truly awesome, Mr. tinyevel. John DeLorian would be proud.

So would his gardener.

FAX

runnercyclist
09-24-2006, 07:23 PM
runnercyclist you had better keep a close eye on them if you do that. Some snot nosed punks will prolly try to make sidewalk art out of em'.

Not with my dawg. They'd be treats for Lou.

Baby Lee
09-25-2006, 08:43 AM
Our annual pumpkin carving party has turned into a real event. Started about 95 or so with a few friends from law school. Now about 60-70 extended friends show up. Most just futz around, eonjoy some brew and carve a nice jack-o-lantern, a few [myself included] have engaged in some yearly one-upsmanship, specialized tools, shading, the works. Though the last two years, it's been kind of a drag as I've been a 'showpiece' [like one of those artisans at Silver Dollar City] rather than a partygoer, as my designs took almost the entire party time to complete.
I've done, among others, Scooby-Doo, Anton Levay, Vincent Price, The Three Stooges, Homer Simpson . . . that's what comes immediately to mind. Last year's was my doggy, Ozzie, which was a little difficult because I had to draw up the stencil myself, and people at the party knew Ozzie, and he's not an icon, ie if you even get 'close' to an icon like Scoob, people get the drift, not so with a real life subject.