PDA

View Full Version : Heres to the Tigers clinching against the Royals!

Deberg_1990
09-24-2006, 01:36 PM
They are up 9 -2 in the 4th. If the Tigers win today they clinch their first playof birth since 1987. If anyone can relate to the Royals suffering its the Tigers. Good luck to them!

VonneMarie
09-24-2006, 01:47 PM
F#ck the Tiggers! Hope you get swept in your first playoff appearance in 20 years.

F#ckers.

hawkchief
09-24-2006, 02:39 PM
With the Royals L, and the Rays W, we have a 2 game lead on last place, which is a good thing for drafting purposes. Let's don;t f&ck things up and finish ahead of Tampa Bay and lose the #1 pick.

Bowser
09-24-2006, 02:55 PM
With the Royals L, and the Rays W, we have a 2 game lead on last place, which is a good thing for drafting purposes. Let's don;t f&ck things up and finish ahead of Tampa Bay and lose the #1 pick.

Nice!

Who is that catcher everyone is saying will go #1? If we end up with the top pick, I really hope Moore takes him, and gives Buck either the backup role or the boot.

Demonpenz
09-24-2006, 04:13 PM
awe man buck is alright I can only think of few that are better

hawkchief
09-24-2006, 05:52 PM
Nice!

Who is that catcher everyone is saying will go #1? If we end up with the top pick, I really hope Moore takes him, and gives Buck either the backup role or the boot.

Yes, we need to "hold on" to MLB's worst record and pick up the catcher (whatever his name is). Would really start to round out the line-up with Gordon, Teahen, Shealy, Butler, DeJesus. No need to win any more games this year, Royals.

gblowfish
09-24-2006, 05:57 PM
If it weren't for the Royals, the Tigers wouldn't be in the race. They've won like 15 times against KC this year. They're not that good. I think the Twins are much more dangerous.

Pitt Gorilla
09-24-2006, 06:53 PM
Nice!

Who is that catcher everyone is saying will go #1? If we end up with the top pick, I really hope Moore takes him, and gives Buck either the backup role or the boot.I think we take the catcher. Also, I think we hang onto Buck. He's pretty solid, and if he doesn't become a star, he'll be affordable even through arbitration.

Deberg_1990
09-24-2006, 06:57 PM
If it weren't for the Royals, the Tigers wouldn't be in the race. They've won like 15 times against KC this year. They're not that good. I think the Twins are much more dangerous.

Thats a good point. But you could have said the same thing about the Chi-Sox last year and look what they did.

Bob Dole
09-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Thats a good point. But you could have said the same thing about the Chi-Sox last year and look what they did.

What did they do?

There was baseball last year?