PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson = Moron

Dark Horse
09-27-2006, 08:48 PM
News: Chad Johnson told Patriots reporters to tell Rodney Harrison he's going to "knock his helmet off."
Impact: Clearly annoyed that T.O. is getting all the headlines, Chad came out firing, "You tell 37 [Rodney Harrison], I'm going to knock his helmet off. Tell Asante [Samuel] that he should continue to have help for all four quarters, or his 22 will be 55, which is 22 upside down." (Wed. Sep 27, 2006)

Anyone think Chad will last the whole game

JBucc
09-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Say bye-bye to your working ligaments, Chad.

Basileus777
09-27-2006, 08:51 PM
How does Johnson think he can talk trash when he was just shut down by Ike Taylor for the 4th time in 2 years? Law contained him too, and Bodden jacked him up. This has not been Chad's year so far.

09-27-2006, 08:55 PM
What a dumbass..the patriots are ripe for a beating after a humiliating loss..And this ass gives them chalkboard material to get them fired up..

blueballs
09-27-2006, 08:55 PM
he does run with a tough crowd
his scrawny ass is probably the bitch

Hammock Parties
09-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Shit. He's on my FF team.

teedubya
09-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Sweet TJ SWOOSHZADNSAW will have a huge game.

Dark Horse
09-27-2006, 09:02 PM

Yeah mine too :banghead:

Coach
09-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Sweet TJ SWOOSHZADNSAW will have a huge game.

No, no, no.

It's T.J. Whosyourmomma.

Ultra Peanut
09-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Hahahaha. I love you, Chad.

This may be his smartest move since dropping the ball before crossing the goal line in the Fiesta Bowl.

Ultra Peanut
09-27-2006, 09:07 PM
And I really don't see what's so hard about spelling Houshmandzadeh.

Sure-Oz
09-27-2006, 11:43 PM
Mine too....

wtf happend to your rep?

jidar
09-28-2006, 12:02 AM
Everything #85 does to screw himself just gets me more fantasy points off of the Houshmeister.

kcxiv
09-28-2006, 12:36 AM
Chad isnt scared of any playeror any team.He wants people to bring thier A game against him. He thrives off it, its what motivates him.

tk13
09-28-2006, 12:46 AM
Somebody in a Bill Simmons chat today joked about when we should expect to see Chad Johnson unveil his "pop some pills and have a seizure" endzone celebration.

Psyko Tek
09-28-2006, 02:18 AM
Chad isnt scared of any playeror any team.He wants people to bring thier A game against him. He thrives off it, its what motivates him.

yeah maybe, ut he has got his ass , and his head handed to him every game this year

IA_Chiefs_fan
09-28-2006, 07:04 AM
I can't help but think that if he played for our team most of us would think it was great. The bottom line is, his comments do no harm. If the safeties give him a little more attention because they want to jack him up, that just leaves TJ and all their other talented receivers open. Chad Johnson is one of the few loud mouths I would love to have on our team. He backed his mouth up all last year and I'm sure he will many times this year. Now if only Dante Hall would take this aggressive attitude... Oh yeah, he's a midget and probably wouldn't intimidate many defenders - nevermind.

PRIEST
09-28-2006, 07:16 AM
Damn called out the The HitMan, I say 3rd Q Chad meets GOD! was this interview done right after he was jacked up? if so we might have to forgive him, he know's not what he say's :D

The Big Lebowski
09-28-2006, 07:34 AM
CJ and Rodney like each other actually. Here's an article that includes more comments by CJ:

LINK (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/)

Bengals receiver Chad Johnson, on a conference call with New England reporters, asked the media to pass on the following messages to Patriots defenders:

"You tell 37 [Rodney Harrison], I'm going to knock his helmet off. Tell Asante [Samuel] that he should continue to have help for all four quarters, or his 22 will be 55, which is 22 upside down. Tell Junior [Seau], when I'm done with him ... never mind, I'm not going to pick on Junior. Tell Eugene Wilson, if he hits me across the middle, we'll probably have to fight and get thrown out of the game right there on the spot. My last hit I was going to take this year was in Cleveland. If anyone hits me like that again, they're going down."

Asked if the Patriots had a trash talker like Pittsburgh's Joey Porter, Johnson said: "No. Yeah. What am I talking about? Rodney. He's the original, old-school trash talker. He hits you and still talks trash. Punch you on the bottom of the pile, and talk trash. He's the original."

Johnson, who was clearly having fun, did say that he and Harrison speak before games.

"He's one of those guys I sit down and talk to every pre-game, for 20 to 25 minutes, on keeping my head clean and staying focused. More of a father-son talk every time I talk to Rodney. We did it two years ago when we played in the preseason. He gave me some great advice about staying on a straight line and staying focused, and staying out of trouble, and if I'm in the headlines make sure it was something positive."

Bob Dole
09-28-2006, 07:39 AM
I can't help but think that if he played for our team most of us would think it was great. The bottom line is, his comments do no harm.

Bullshit.

His comments are at the root of global warming.

And you don't think Bin Laden dreamed all this shit up on his own, do you?

IA_Chiefs_fan
09-28-2006, 07:51 AM
Bullshit.

His comments are at the root of global warming.

And you don't think Bin Laden dreamed all this shit up on his own, do you?Well besides the global warming thing, they do no harm.

NashvilleRock.net
09-28-2006, 08:05 AM
Huuuuugh!