PDA

View Full Version : Football Keep f*cking doubting Damon Huard...

Pages : [1] 2 3

RealSNR
10-01-2006, 12:28 PM
The title of the thread says it all....

F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Huard, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.

Hammock Parties
10-01-2006, 12:29 PM
HUARD FOR PREZ

Hootie
10-01-2006, 12:30 PM
amen brotha...

Mmaddogg, Skip, and all of those guys in GoChiefs thread last week that were telling me I didn't know shit can officially suck my dick.

ChiefsfaninPA
10-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Having a good game. That is all that matters.

Iowanian
Eat a turd.

Huard is doing well today.....but he's throwing the ball too high, leaving our WRs pissing in the wind. The WRs and Johnson have made some very good plays today, to muffle some of that error.

Until today, including preseason, Huard has sucked.

siberian khatru
So many n00bs these days, they won't get the reference.

My all-time-fav Planet moment.

Bwana
10-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Cool another tool with a TRUE FAN thread.

RealSNR
10-01-2006, 12:33 PM
So many n00bs these days, they won't get the reference.

My all-time-fav Planet moment.It's up there for sure

Lonewolf Ed
10-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Eat a turd.

Huard is doing well today.....but he's throwing the ball too high, leaving our WRs pissing in the wind. The WRs and Johnson have made some very good plays today, to muffle some of that error.

Until today, including preseason, Huard has sucked.

He is doing better than I had expected today, but it is true that he is making the receivers have to stretch out too far. The receivers are making Huard's stats look fantastic. The man has got some rust, but I am rooting for him to keep doing a good job while Trent is out. Huard showed us he can put the ball on the money on the two touchdown tosses, so there is not a lot to complain about. Nice half! Get em, boys, and let's get that W!

cdcox
10-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Yeah, but do you have an Arrowhead tatooed on your right shoulder?

RealSNR
10-01-2006, 12:38 PM
Wow, I guess there are a LOT of noobs around here

MichaelH
10-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Huard is having a great day, so far and I'm happy. But I wonder how he'd be down 27 points with no running game? He's an adequate backup but I'll feel safe when Trent is back and feeling 100%.

Skip Towne
10-01-2006, 12:54 PM
amen brotha...

Mmaddogg, Skip, and all of those guys in GoChiefs thread last week that were telling me I didn't know shit can officially suck my dick.
Yeah, punk, everybody was out of step but you.

Hammock Parties
10-01-2006, 04:04 PM
HUARD IS GREAT

KcMizzou
10-01-2006, 04:05 PM
If we still had 0dd T0dd it would have been 73-0.

Phobia
10-01-2006, 04:07 PM
I think it's verbatim.

greg63
10-01-2006, 04:10 PM

F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Huard, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Hey I'm with you; Horrid did well! :evil:

I mean I guess; I haven't seen it yet because our loser fox affiliate carried the stoopid Dallas game! :grr:

Hammock Parties
10-08-2006, 05:29 PM
KEEP ****ING DOUBTING HIM YOU BITCHES

Lzen
10-08-2006, 05:54 PM
He's actually impressed me the last 2 games. Now, there are some times where you can tell he's a backup. But overall, he's done a solid job. One thing that annoyed me today was the few times when he didn't recognize the blitz was coming. Other than that, he did a very solid job.

58-4ever
10-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Samie Parker made that great catch, but he also dropped two very catchable balls. Kennison dropped one. Not very good for a guy looking for a new contract. Huard played very well.

Samie also made a terrible attempt at a block on the long LJ screen pass. Almost any other receiver on the team would have helped LJ score and secure a victory.

FAX
10-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Sip pee.

FAX THE TAKING LESSONS IN IOWANIAN

Hammock Parties
10-08-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm hoping Samie gets a bomb here pretty soon. He's got 14 catches, but only 107 yards.

I bet no one here gave him a chance (besides me) to be on pace for 56 catches, though.

Mosbonian
10-08-2006, 06:52 PM
amen brotha...

Too late Hootie....you've so embarassed yourself with your postings that everyone knows that you don't know shit.

We don't have to point it out to anyone.

mmaddog

Straight, No Chaser
10-08-2006, 06:55 PM
HUARD IS GREAT

If you're going to idolize him just make it "HUARD THE GREAT"

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 06:57 PM
There were some drops today that didn't help......But I still can't say I'm impressed with Huard's play.

Today...was lucky. The Chiefs offense played like shit...Oline, RB, WR and the QB made some iffy throws to go along with the decent outs. How many passes to the WRs still on the LoS, wr screens did he rely on? Without Johnson's last catch and run......Huard was very, very pedestrian today.

Hammock Parties
10-08-2006, 06:59 PM
But I still can't say I'm impressed with Huard's play.

Unbelievable.

The guy had to literally do everything himself on offense today. LJ was completely shut down.

Did you miss the picture-perfect TD pass? That's two weeks in a row he's thrown a flawless pass for a touchdown.

milkman
10-08-2006, 07:00 PM
GoChiefs pre-meal prayer

"Huard is great,
Huard is good,
Now I thank him for his seed"

Iowanian
10-08-2006, 07:01 PM
Have you seen him throw a single remotely accurate deep ball? how about a mid level Seem?

I didn't think he could throw a 15 yard Out until today.

the Talking Can
10-08-2006, 07:01 PM

a venerable Planet tradition kept alive...rep for you

FAX
10-08-2006, 07:02 PM
GoChiefs pre-meal prayer

"Huard is great,
Huard is good,
Now I thank him for his seed"

ROFL

FAX

RealSNR
10-09-2006, 11:15 AM
He even went all the way through. Way to go on your keep f*cking doubting thread, SNR. Was that word for word. Did you search for the original?Yes, admittedly I did. But KFD threads were losing their meaning, I had to get one spot on.

Mosbonian
10-16-2006, 05:57 PM
I felt the need to drag this thread out of the trashcan today.....

mmaddog

boogblaster
10-16-2006, 06:03 PM
does this mean seen and not huard ..

Easy 6
10-16-2006, 06:05 PM
Thats GOTTA be the funniest shizzz you've ever said boog...very nice :clap:

Mosbonian
10-16-2006, 06:10 PM
C'mon GoChiefs and Hootie...don't make me call you out....

You guys were all over Huard's johnson when he was excelling against the Cards and 49ers...now all of a sudden when he has to play a tougher defense and has a bad game you are nowhere to be seen?

mmaddog

Bwana
10-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Heh

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 06:23 PM

Mosbonian
10-16-2006, 06:29 PM

Thought so....you don't have the sack to "man-up" on this one. If you think he played his heart out Sunday you need to quit writing sports articles.

And until you get out of your mom's basement and spend about 30 more years supporting the Chief's you won't even be able to smell legitimacy when trying to label me as "not a true fan". I've got stripes and Tomahawk Chop burns that you can only dream of wearing.

mmaddog

Bwana
10-16-2006, 06:36 PM
F*ck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Huard, I don't even consider true fans.

:LOL: Oh no you didn't! You pulled the TRUE FAN card? ROFL

Please explain to me in full detail what a "true fan" consists of. Seriously, I want to be able to spot one when one posts on this, or any other board. Oh and is a Chiefs "true fan:" the same as say...........a Ravens, or Packers "true fan?"

Thanks in advance,

Bwana

Mosbonian
10-16-2006, 07:01 PM
:LOL: Oh no you didn't! You pulled the TRUE FAN card? ROFL

Please explain to me in full detail what a "true fan" consists of. Seriously, I want to be able to spot one when one posts on this, or any other board. Oh and is a Chiefs "true fan:" the same as say...........a Ravens, or Packers "true fan?"

Thanks in advance,

Bwana

I'm with you.....I wanna know what makes a person a "true fan"

mmaddog

Hootie
10-16-2006, 07:06 PM
mmaddog, you're really putting this loss on Huard?! The guy did nothing wrong. The offensive game plan was shit, he made some good throws, didn't make many bad decisions...blah blah blah

This game was on the defense, not Huard. Huard could've been Tom friggin' Brady out there and still lost by 30+. No chance with the game plan the coaching staff drew up.

Hootie
10-16-2006, 07:07 PM
It's funny...I bet mmaddogg was praying for a Huard slip-up because we made him look like such a dumbass for three weeks in a row. Except Huard had nothing to do with the loss this week...he took no sacks, made good throws (again)...there is nothing you can do when you're 3rd and 8 against one of the leagues best secondaries and your running game is doing absolutely nothing. Really...what did you expect from the guy? He threw one INT when the game was already long over...

This is on Solari/Herm/Gunther...

milkman
10-16-2006, 08:57 PM
It's funny...I bet mmaddogg was praying for a Huard slip-up because we made him look like such a dumbass for three weeks in a row. Except Huard had nothing to do with the loss this week...he took no sacks, made good throws (again)...there is nothing you can do when you're 3rd and 8 against one of the leagues best secondaries and your running game is doing absolutely nothing. Really...what did you expect from the guy? He threw one INT when the game was already long over...

The problem with blaming Solari/Hermie is that they are limited in the ability to adjust the game plan because Huard can't stretch the defense.

The Steelers did to Huard what the Ravens used to do to Gannon.

They put everybody in the box, and played everything tight, daring Huard to beat them deep.

They knew that he couldn't.

Mosbonian
10-16-2006, 09:01 PM

You really are attached to Huard's johnson aren't you? Sometimes I think you are really GoChiefs in disguise....

First and foremost, I never pray for slip-ups....I pray for quality QB performance, and that is easy to do when you play teams as pathetic as Arizona and San Francisco. If you can't realize that then your football knowledge is even more pathetic than I imagined....(and I didn't think that was possible). And second of all, the only person looking like a dumbass for 3 weeks in a row is you for pimping Huard like you had money bet on him.

Huard had the chance to show he was a serviceable back-up against a good defense and failed. Many of the completions he had were poorly thrown but the receiver made a good catch (tosses to Eddie K and Gonzo come readily to mind) and saved him.

Granted, there were a large number of goats out there yesterday and Huard wasn't the only one. But I bet even he would say he failed yesterday.

You need to act like you have a clue....otherwise the trench you dig yourself into will be too deep to escape.

mmaddog

milkman
10-16-2006, 09:01 PM
mmaddog.

Check out this thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3482552#post3482552

Hootie
10-16-2006, 09:05 PM
mmaddogg, apparently Arizona's D is a little underrated.

we could've started Dan Marino in his prime at Pitt yesterday and lost by 4 TD's...

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 09:07 PM
Huard > Grossman

Hootie
The problem with blaming Solari/Hermie is that they are limited in the ability to adjust the game plan because Huard can't stretch the defense.

The Steelers did to Huard what the Ravens used to do to Gannon.

They put everybody in the box, and played everything tight, daring Huard to beat them deep.

They knew that he couldn't.
I never once said Huard was better than Green, or that Huard is even remotely as good as Trent Green. Of course he isn't. All I've been saying since Denver is Huard is a very good backup QB. That's what he is. He isn't starting QB caliber, not even close. He does a good job managing a football game. The Chiefs had ZERO chance to ever win that game yesterday...Huard had little to do with it.

Mosbonian
mmaddog.

Check out this thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3482552#post3482552

GoFeisty..... ROFL ROFL ROFL

That deserves rep!!!!

I can't believe that both GoFeisty and Hootme did a 180 all on the same thread!!!

mmaddog

Mosbonian
10-16-2006, 09:08 PM
mmaddogg, apparently Arizona's D is a little underrated.

we could've started Dan Marino in his prime at Pitt yesterday and lost by 4 TD's...

An assumption that you cannot back up.

mmaddog

milkman
10-16-2006, 09:09 PM
Huard > Grossman

You and idiot.

Hootie
10-16-2006, 09:10 PM
I never did a ****ing 180.

I never said Huard brought more to the table than Green. EVER.

Go find me some place on this website where I ever said Huard was a better QB than Trent. I've been saying in everything I've wrote for WPI that as soon as Trent comes back we can be a contender as long as Huard keeps us around .500.

Never once did I imply Huard should remain starting QB once Green is healthy.

I don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

milkman
10-16-2006, 09:11 PM
GoFeisty..... ROFL ROFL ROFL

That deserves rep!!!!

I can't believe that both GoFeisty and Hootme did a 180 all on the same thread!!!

mmaddog

I have to say that Hootie did, and always has, asserted that Huard is only a quality backup.

GoFeisty is the idiot who suggested that Huard might be better than Green.

Mosbonian
10-16-2006, 09:12 PM
I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.

fixed your post...

mmaddog

Hootie
10-16-2006, 09:12 PM
How can I not back it up!? LJ ran 15 times for 26 yards...what ****ing QB is going to be successful when he's facing 3rd and 7 down by 21 in the 17th minute of the game?! Are you kidding me? The game plan never allowed Huard to do ANYTHING. He had no chance. On my list of goats from yesterday's game, Huard is near the bottom.

Mosbonian
10-16-2006, 09:18 PM
I have to say that Hootie did, and always has, asserted that Huard is only a quality backup.

GoFeisty is the idiot who suggested that Huard might be better than Green.

These statements look contradictory to me....

Green brings a lot more to the table than Huard does. A LOT MORE.

I like Huard, I really do...but his batted balls are getting ridiculous...and Green is just simply better in this offense. There is a reason Huard is a backup..

mmaddog, you're really putting this loss on Huard?! The guy did nothing wrong. The offensive game plan was shit, he made some good throws, didn't make many bad decisions...blah blah blah

This game was on the defense, not Huard. Huard could've been Tom friggin' Brady out there and still lost by 30+. No chance with the game plan the coaching staff drew up...

It's funny...I bet mmaddogg was praying for a Huard slip-up because we made him look like such a dumbass for three weeks in a row. Except Huard had nothing to do with the loss this week...he took no sacks, made good throws (again)...there is nothing you can do when you're 3rd and 8 against one of the leagues best secondaries and your running game is doing absolutely nothing. Really...what did you expect from the guy? He threw one INT when the game was already long over......

mmaddog

Hootie
10-16-2006, 09:23 PM
how are those contradictory?! At all?

I said...he throws too many batted balls. True. He also makes a lot of good throws. He's a friggin' backup QB.

Green is an established veteran QB that has been to two pro-bowls. I would never suggest Huard is a better QB than Green, ever.

All I ever did was say he is one of the better back-up QB's in the NFL. It's true. Should he be a starter? No. Never. But he understands his role and executes very well. He plays within his abilities, and yes, he has limited abilities.

I watched the game just like everyone else did...Huard isn't even CLOSE to the reason we weren't competitive against Pittsburgh.

milkman
10-16-2006, 09:27 PM
These statements look contradictory to me....

mmaddog

Yeah, I felt he thought too highly of Huard, and he was disappointed with, and critical of, his game yesterday.

I just thought it would be only fair to point out that he never claimed he was anymore than a b/u.

But I also thought he gave Huard too much credit.

milkman
10-16-2006, 09:32 PM
I watched the game just like everyone else did...Huard isn't even CLOSE to the reason we weren't competitive against Pittsburgh.

This is where I disagree.

Pittsburgh completely ignored any possibility of a deep ball, because they've seen enough to know that he isn't capable of beating them deep.

The fact that the offense couldn't sustain any kind of drive did nothing to help the defense catch it's breath.

Both sides of the ball sucked, and Huard's limitations were a big reason that the offensive side sucked as much as it did.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Larry Johnson sucked, too. If only we had Priest. *sigh*

KcMizzou
10-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Larry Johnson sucked, too. If only we had Priest. *sigh*There was grumbling about replacing him with Dee Brown.

:spock:

Hootie
10-16-2006, 09:39 PM
Once Trent Green returns, do I think LJ will start playing better? Absolutely. Like I said, I never once thought Huard was a better fit for this football team.

However, right now that isn't the case. Solari called runs on 1st and 2nd down a lot of the time, resulting in 3rd and longs against a very good secondary. What is Huard suppose to do?

Our defense couldn't stop Pittsburgh anyways.

I am hoping it was just a hiccup. I don't think THAT performance has any reflection of what type of team we are. I think we had a BAD game on all facets, and we'll bounce back (though we may not win) this week against San Diego.

I still think Huard is a very good backup.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Look at how poorly Grossman played tonight.

Huard will never play that badly. Hell, he beat the Cardinals.

KEEP ****ING DOUBTING DAMON HUARD!

Rausch
10-16-2006, 09:50 PM
Look at how poorly Grossman played tonight.

Huard will never play that badly. Hell, he beat the Cardinals.

Against a solid front 7 Manning couldn't produce behind this offensive line...

Mosbonian
10-16-2006, 10:09 PM

I will if he plays like he did yesterday against the Chargers this Sunday.

mmaddog

TRR
10-16-2006, 10:17 PM
What's funny about this thread is that I posted it, it continues to get posted, and I remember how 75% of the fans on this board were calling for Trent Green's head at the time. Now he's one of the greatest Chiefs QB of all time...

Feather in my cap...

Hootie
10-16-2006, 10:51 PM
What's funny about this thread is that I posted it, it continues to get posted, and I remember how 75% of the fans on this board were calling for Trent Green's head at the time. Now he's one of the greatest Chiefs QB of all time...

Feather in my cap...
what are you talking about?

RealSNR
10-16-2006, 11:53 PM

Feather in my cap...If I'm reading into this correctly, you're saying you're ChiefsPride. And if that's the case, you're wrong. You posted this thread right after the Miami game in 2002 where Trent threw fantastic TDs to people like Gonzo and Billy Baber. Most people at that point were fans of Trent Green and many had made the switch as soon as the offense started to REALLY score points.

greg63
10-16-2006, 11:59 PM

The return of Horrid is now complete.

DenverChief
10-17-2006, 12:16 AM
Our defense couldn't stop Pittsburgh anyways.

Because our offense couldn't sustain a drive...3 drives ...the entire game of 4 minutes or more....the other 9 drives combined for 13 minutes of offense....that is pathetic and doesn't help your D rest

Rausch
10-17-2006, 12:28 AM
Because our offense couldn't sustain a drive...3 drives ...the entire game of 4 minutes or more....the other 9 drives combined for 13 minutes of offense....that is pathetic and doesn't help your D rest

I think our D has made huge strides but EVERY aspect of our team outside of our punter and kicker sucked ass last sunday.

Horribly.

It can be overcome. It's one bad game, one horrible game, but it's just one.

And if the team has any testicles or pride at all it will be forgotten in 3 weeks...

Iowanian
10-17-2006, 10:40 AM
TRR is the captain of the good ship "KEEP EFFING DOUBTING-thread".

Huard stunk bad enough that shitsburg residents knew he was playing by the new funk in the air. People in cleveland were sticking their heads into their unwashed armpits like someone farted in the car, due to the easterly wind caused by the sucking.

Frankie
10-17-2006, 11:54 AM
The Chiefs had ZERO chance to ever win that game yesterday...Huard had little to do with it.
while I'm pleasantly surprised by Huard overall (I've actually become a bit of a fan), I have to point out that his low trajectory passes that kept getting deflected did have a lot to do with the loss. Although the embarrassment was a team effort.

Iowanian
10-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Huards passes get slapped more times on sunday afternoons than a Hooter girl's arse.

Hootie
10-17-2006, 08:09 PM
while I'm pleasantly surprised by Huard overall (I've actually become a bit of a fan), I have to point out that his low trajectory passes that kept getting deflected did have a lot to do with the loss. Although the embarrassment was a team effort.
a lot?! Most of the passes he threw that were deflected occurred in the 2nd half.

He didn't play well but the game was a lost cause from the get go.

Frankie
10-18-2006, 09:08 AM
a lot?! Most of the passes he threw that were deflected occurred in the 2nd half.

He didn't play well but the game was a lost cause from the get go.
OK less than "a lot." But more than "some."

Hammock Parties
10-22-2006, 05:01 PM
Keep f*cking doubting Damon HEROuard.

greg63
10-22-2006, 11:44 PM
Keep f*cking doubting Damon HEROuard.

I have to admit; he is not Horrid as I once thought.

Rain Man
10-23-2006, 09:14 AM

You were only expecting a QB rating in the 90s?

I'm a big fan of Huard. Big, big fan of Huard. I would hug Huard if he was here. If I could give him one little bit of advice, though, please don't look at the guy with the ball when you hand it off on one of those possible reverse/possible handoff plays. You tell the defense who's got the ball. Again, though, that's a minor point. Just keep doing what you're doing, big guy.

greg63
10-23-2006, 11:06 AM
You were only expecting a QB rating in the 90s?

I'm a big fan of Huard. Big, big fan of Huard. I would hug Huard if he was here. If I could give him one little bit of advice, though, please don't look at the guy with the ball when you hand it off on one of those possible reverse/possible handoff plays. You tell the defense who's got the ball. Again, though, that's a minor point. Just keep doing what you're doing, big guy.

He has played very well.

Calcountry
10-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Eat a turd.

Until today, including preseason, Huard has sucked.He learned how to step up in the pocket yesterday, but he still needs to work on that roll out to the left and get rid of the pass before a disasster happens.

cdcox
10-23-2006, 11:29 AM
Huard has played a nice role, but let's not get carried way and let things such as QB rating or the win loss record skew our perception.

1. He has managed the game much, much better than I thought he would. Excellent. Bravo.

2. His ability is much worse than I thought it was. He has to have one of the slowest deliveries in the NFL. He has a wind up worthy of a baseball pitcher. His low pass delivery has already been mentioned. Very bad pocket presence has led to three (?) fumbles. The fumble yesterday was just unbearable to watch. He feels the pressure, he starts moving to the outside, he decides to get rid of it, he brings the ball down to begin his wind up, he lifts the ball up to his ear, he cocks his arm, BLAMMM. DOWN GOES HUARD. OUT COMES THE BALL. A slow motion nightmare.

He has done a great job of utilizing his skills, but his skills are very marginal. Green can't come back fast enough for me.

Calcountry
10-23-2006, 11:29 AM
Unbelievable.

The guy had to literally do everything himself on offense today. LJ was completely shut down.

Did you miss the picture-perfect TD pass? That's two weeks in a row he's thrown a flawless pass for a touchdown.LJ rushed for over 100 yards, but that was primarily due to our newfound agressiveness in the air.

Black made the blocks, and Huard made the passes.

Not so sure that Black can do that on the road though.

I was happy to see that Herm firmly decided to leave Black at LT in an effort to establish some continuity on the OL.

Calcountry
10-23-2006, 11:33 AM
LJ rushed for over 100 yards, but that was primarily due to our newfound agressiveness in the air.

Black made the blocks, and Huard made the passes.

Not so sure that Black can do that on the road though.

I was happy to see that Herm firmly decided to leave Black at LT in an effort to establish some continuity on the OL.ROFL at myself. Wrong game.

Mosbonian
10-23-2006, 06:16 PM
Huard has played a nice role, but let's not get carried way and let things such as QB rating or the win loss record skew our perception.

1. He has managed the game much, much better than I thought he would. Excellent. Bravo.

2. His ability is much worse than I thought it was. He has to have one of the slowest deliveries in the NFL. He has a wind up worthy of a baseball pitcher. His low pass delivery has already been mentioned. Very bad pocket presence has led to three (?) fumbles. The fumble yesterday was just unbearable to watch. He feels the pressure, he starts moving to the outside, he decides to get rid of it, he brings the ball down to begin his wind up, he lifts the ball up to his ear, he cocks his arm, BLAMMM. DOWN GOES HUARD. OUT COMES THE BALL. A slow motion nightmare.

He has done a great job of utilizing his skills, but his skills are very marginal. Green can't come back fast enough for me.

Be careful.....GoChiefs and Hootie will be in here and tell you how moronic you are. ROFL

mmaddog

Lzen
10-23-2006, 06:33 PM

Same here. Last year, I thought he was terrible. But he's really proven to be a quality backup QB who can come in and run the team when needed. He had a real good game again yesterday. Those first 2 TD passes were lasers. He also did a great job of stepping up in the pocket all game.

greg63
10-23-2006, 11:09 PM
Same here. Last year, I thought he was terrible. But he's really proven to be a quality backup QB who can come in and run the team when needed. He had a real good game again yesterday. Those first 2 TD passes were lasers. He also did a great job of stepping up in the pocket all game.

Yeah, I think Trent has done a good job bringing him along as well.

RealSNR
10-24-2006, 12:14 AM
This baby is hitting 100 posts :PBJ:

Rausch
10-24-2006, 12:16 AM
Teh 0dd T0dd would have done better...

RealSNR
10-24-2006, 12:29 AM
Teh 0dd T0dd would have done better...He probably would have been able to beat Tennessee in his own house... unlike Brunell

Rausch
10-24-2006, 12:31 AM
He probably would have been able to beat Tennessee in his own house... unlike Brunell

I'm going to giggle myself full of $#itpants when Old Man Mark goes down and 0dd T0dd tosses for like 300 yards in his first game.

ROFL

greg63
10-24-2006, 12:53 AM

Rausch
10-24-2006, 12:58 AM

You arent' contributing much to the 0dd T0DD vs. Huard debate...

greg63
10-24-2006, 01:01 AM
You arent' contributing much to the 0dd T0DD vs. Huard debate...
Yeah I know; I'm gettin tired. It's my old age.

greg63
10-24-2006, 01:03 AM
This is about all I got:

Huard > Odd Todd. :D

Halfcan
10-24-2006, 01:06 AM
I will give a pitty post to get it to 100

Huard could be the next Todd Collins.

Hammock Parties
10-24-2006, 01:17 AM
Collins doesn't have the accuracy or the awareness of Huard. He's a dumb stump of a quarterback.

Rausch
10-24-2006, 01:24 AM
I will give a pitty post to get it to 100

Huard could be the next Todd Collins.

B1te you're are tongna'!

Halfcan
10-24-2006, 01:24 AM
Collins doesn't have the accuracy or the awareness of Huard. He's a dumb stump of a quarterback.

I agree-I only threw that out there as an inside joke-I once got a neg rep from SNR that said eat shit Collins Hater-because I said Todd sucked after he looked god awful in a preseason game. Of course I was a noob back then.

Rausch
10-24-2006, 01:27 AM
I agree-I only threw that out there as an inside joke-I once got a neg rep from SNR that said eat shit Collins Hater-because I said Todd sucked after he looked god awful in a preseason game. Of course I was a noob back then.

You had no idea of the power 0dd T0dd held in his hands.

You were a n00b afterall...

Iowanian
10-24-2006, 09:27 AM
OddTodd > Huard.

I still think Huard has improved, is showing better pocket presence, and after 5 weeks, finally threw a ball 25 yards downfield.(3 nice passes).

Overall...he's limited and playing on a leash to "try not to lose". He's done a good job of not throwing picks, but thats not that tough to do if most of your passes are high percentage to the backs, TEs and WR Screens.

StcChief
10-24-2006, 09:29 AM
Better numbers than E.Manning this week in FF....

Considering starting him against porous SeaSparrow secondary.

Hammock Parties
10-24-2006, 10:00 AM
OddTodd > Huard.

I still think Huard has improved, is showing better pocket presence, and after 5 weeks, finally threw a ball 25 yards downfield.(3 nice passes).

Overall...he's limited and playing on a leash to "try not to lose". He's done a good job of not throwing picks, but thats not that tough to do if most of your passes are high percentage to the backs, TEs and WR Screens.

Wow. You're a real tough customer. I don't think he's leashed at all.

Lzen
10-24-2006, 10:35 AM
OddTodd > Huard.

Wow. Did you even watch the Chargers game?

Frankly, I used to think Todd Collins was better. Now I'm not so sure.

Frankie
10-24-2006, 11:50 AM
I still think Huard has improved, .....

He's done a good job of not throwing picks, but thats not that tough to do if most of your passes are high percentage to the backs, TEs and WR Screens.
But MOST PASSES in football ARE high percentage ones. Even for Prince Peyton. :shrug:

Frankie
10-24-2006, 11:54 AM

Collins was NOT better. Let's all eat our crows with dignity and admit that the Huard signing was a good one.

RealSNR
10-24-2006, 12:08 PM
I agree-I only threw that out there as an inside joke-I once got a neg rep from SNR that said eat shit Collins Hater-because I said Todd sucked after he looked god awful in a preseason game. Of course I was a noob back then.The thing is he looked good and you said he sucked. He was playing 2nd and 3rd quarter games. Let's see you take a snap from Johnathan Ingram, avoid a sack after Brett Williams misses his block, and then try to throw to Butterfingers Richard Smith.

If Collins were put in Huard's situation with this line and Larry Johnson, he would perform better. You're forgetting he's also more experienced than Huard in this offense. He probably knows it about as well as Trent Green now.

RealSNR
10-24-2006, 12:11 PM
Collins doesn't have the accuracy or the awareness of Huard. He's a dumb stump of a quarterback.0dd T0dd is gone from this team but his soul is not. The only reason we're even still in this division race is because we want to do justice to the memory of this great QB!

Frankie
10-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Actually I think Herm is dressing Scanlon in Huard's uniform. I hope we won't get caught for cheating. That'll be a coupla years without 1st round draft choices.

Frankie
10-24-2006, 02:13 PM
If Collins were put in Huard's situation with this line and Larry Johnson, he would perform better.
Between "would" and "is" I take "is."
:)

Iowanian
10-24-2006, 09:45 PM
Twice.
How many passes over 5 yards did he throw at Denver?
Why did it take 5 games for him to start throwing the ball down field? I know he doesn't call the plays, but they've been protecting him...Early on Herm said "we know what routes he can throw, and which ones he struggles with". How many passes each week does he have slapped because of his delivery? How many fumbles has he had in 5 games?

How many Outs does he throw? Until this week, I wondered if he could throw a seem.

I think its great that he has been playing better each week. I'm not a hater. I want whats best for the Chiefs. I'm not bemoning who should be here right now.....I want him to keep winning, but as soon as Green is ready, this isn't even a discussion.

Hammock Parties
10-29-2006, 05:41 PM

burt
10-29-2006, 06:01 PM

Most of us have stated that he has surprised us with his abilities. Huard is an excellent back up. Your animosity sure makes it hard to believe your heart warming olive branch. (Dale Mercer:walking away with waning patience)

greg63
10-30-2006, 12:24 AM
Most of us have stated that he has surprised us with his abilities. Huard is an excellent back up. Your animosity sure makes it hard to believe your heart warming olive branch. (Dale Mercer:walking away with waning patience)

Agreed! I have long since admitted that I was wrong about the guy.

Logical
10-30-2006, 12:34 AM

He is just being a jackass. He used to be like this all the time, back when he was being banned dozens of times.

Mosbonian
10-30-2006, 12:38 AM
He is just being a jackass. He used to be like this all the time, back when he was being banned dozens of times.

To be honest, I've been thinking about this. I truly don't see GoChiefs as the kinda guy intelligent enough to pull off this charade that he is doing. I think someone is feeding him all this crap, helping him troll around with this "Huard-love" and QB controversy crap.

It's my opinion that he is just a tool in the shed being used by the gardener.

mmaddog

Hammock Parties
10-30-2006, 12:55 AM
No one is feeding me shit. I'll start backing Green when and if he starts playing better than Huard.

Mosbonian
10-30-2006, 01:01 AM
Then if no one is feeding you crap, why haven't you bothered to take me up on my challenge?

Present an unbiased and objective assessment of Huard's performance since he took over for Green. Don't just pimp him out....really assess him, and be credible. Show his weaknesses and strengths, not just how much you love him.

mmaddog

RealSNR
10-30-2006, 01:02 AM
At this rate we're going to need another KFD thread for Green when he comes back...

Mosbonian
10-30-2006, 01:09 AM

I swear he is starting to remind me of Jason Ernzen....I know you remember him.

mmaddog

SPchief
10-30-2006, 01:42 AM

Hey Gochiefs, I've stayed out of all these threads, but show me where ANYBODY is doubting Huard at this point? Everything that I've read has given him praise for what he has accomplished. Huard has come in and done what nobody thought he could and everybody recognizes it.

SPchief
10-30-2006, 02:31 AM
Hey Gochiefs, I've stayed out of all these threads, but show me where ANYBODY is doubting Huard at this point? Everything that I've read has given him praise for what he has accomplished. Huard has come in and done what nobody thought he could and everybody recognizes it.

ahem

Warrior5
10-30-2006, 07:12 AM

mmaddog

I definitely remember "Cowboy" Ernzen...hours of entertainment watching him getting smacked, especially by Gaz. Wish we could post some of those threads in the Hall of Classics.

King_Chief_Fan
10-30-2006, 07:49 AM
To be honest, I've been thinking about this. I truly don't see GoChiefs as the kinda guy intelligent enough to pull off this charade that he is doing. I think someone is feeding him all this crap, helping him troll around with this "Huard-love" and QB controversy crap.

It's my opinion that he is just a tool in the shed being used by the gardener.

mmaddog

we need to con him in to a bet like the mange has done.
GoChiefs is about to be banned for 1 year over there.

However, it will be interesting to see if he honors it. He has welched
on other bets there. Gives the rest of us Chiefs' fans a bad name.

chagrin
10-30-2006, 07:51 AM
Let me ask you guys something, Taco John is perhaps the biggest douche bag here, and he's a fuggin offensive troll who has even stooped so low (while of course some of the folks here gave him credit for "speaking his mind") to ask a planeteer whose relative had just gone to Iraq "how does he feel knowing he's going to be killed for nothing"?. Now he is going to ban GoChiefs from the Mange and you all want to also ban GoChiefs from here, but let the most annoying douchebag ever, stay - do you see how ridiculous that is?

Wake up guys, :shake:

King_Chief_Fan
10-30-2006, 07:59 AM
Let me ask you guys something, Taco John is perhaps the biggest douche bag here, and he's a fuggin offensive troll who has even stooped so low (while of course some of the folks here gave him credit for "speaking his mind") to ask a planeteer whose relative had just gone to Iraq "how does he feel knowing he's going to be killed for nothing"?. Now he is going to ban GoChiefs from the Mange and you all want to also ban GoChiefs from here, but let the most annoying douchebag ever, stay - do you see how ridiculous that is?

Wake up guys, :shake:

I agree with you about TJ.

GC is getting himself banned at the mange for making a bet he is more than likely to lose. The mange is kind of like this place. TJ lets GC run amuck over there, similar to here with the CP mods letting TJ run his rectum over here.

Both are more than annoying. If you make me chose between the two, I keep GC, he is a Chiefs fan.

chagrin
10-30-2006, 08:01 AM
Yes, except I have read many times how TJ bans people just for being themselves, he is by far the biggest dipshit on the board (not including DC), IMO

Dartgod
10-30-2006, 08:14 AM
I definitely remember "Cowboy" Ernzen...hours of entertainment watching him getting smacked, especially by Gaz. Wish we could post some of those threads in the Hall of Classics.The best one was when Ernzen was out of work and someone, I think it was Gaz, suggested that he allow people to kick his ass for money. That was a classic.

Warrior5
10-30-2006, 09:12 AM
The best one was when Ernzen was out of work and someone, I think it was Gaz, suggested that he allow people to kick his ass for money. That was a classic.

Yes, it was Gaz. He said he saw a Japanese TV gameshow where a guy won a whole lot of money by standing on a street corner and letting people kick him in the crotch for money.

I think Gaz told Ernzen he'd pay $50 to be first in line. I laughed so hard at that one I cried...

burt
10-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Yes, it was Gaz. He said he saw a Japanese TV gameshow where a guy won a whole lot of money by standing on a street corner and letting people kick him in the crotch for money.

I think Gaz told Ernzen he'd pay $50 to be first in line. I laughed so hard at that one I cried...

How much did he make???

Lzen
10-30-2006, 09:38 AM
Collins was NOT better. Let's all eat our crows with dignity and admit that the Huard signing was a good one.

I thought I already had.
:shake:

Lzen
10-30-2006, 09:41 AM

mmaddog

That jackass Cowboys fan from the old KC Star forums?

Florida_Bronco
10-30-2006, 10:58 PM
we need to con him in to a bet like the mange has done.
GoChiefs is about to be banned for 1 year over there.

However, it will be interesting to see if he honors it. He has welched
on other bets there. Gives the rest of us Chiefs' fans a bad name.

I'd highly advise it, it gets alot better without him around. He makes alot of dumb bets that he ends up losing, so you probably have the advantage.

As far as his bet on the Mane, he won't have any choice to honor it or not. He's not liked over there and the mods will probably step in if necessary...if not, we have ways of making him honor it. :)

Also, I seriously doubt he will ever return to the Mane.

Taco John
10-30-2006, 11:13 PM
Let me ask you guys something, Taco John is perhaps the biggest douche bag here, and he's a fuggin offensive troll who has even stooped so low (while of course some of the folks here gave him credit for "speaking his mind") to ask a planeteer whose relative had just gone to Iraq "how does he feel knowing he's going to be killed for nothing"?.

This is easily the biggest lie ever told about me that I've ever come across. You, sir, are a real douche bag.

RealSNR
10-30-2006, 11:18 PM
What was the bet Gochiefs made on the Mange?

Taco John
10-30-2006, 11:20 PM

Hell if I know. I don't pay much attention to the guy there unless his post is so incredibly stupid that I HAVE to make fun of him. You'd have to ask one of the guys who are bothered by him so much that they can't ignore what he says and move on to the next point.

He does ruin a lot of threads though. Like we'll be talking about Shannon Sharpe, and GoChiefs will turn it into a thread about Tony Gonzalez. Or we'll be talking about Terrell Davis, and GoChiefs will turn it into a thread about Larry Johnson. That kind of thing. It gets annoying, but usually I just ignore him and make a point, hoping that someone will pick up on an actual point worth discussion, instead of playing with the troll.

I don't like to ban people, unless they are newbies who come in vulgarly trolling.

SoCalBronco
10-30-2006, 11:23 PM

He bet that the Chiefs defense would give up fewer points this season than the Broncos defense.

It was a 1 year ban bet.

He is currently down by about 60 points after making up a little ground this week.

chagrin
10-31-2006, 06:13 AM
Clear it up TJ - If I am incorrect, I am sorry - but I remember when you posted that garbage to the guy here (sometime last year), how does (either his friend or relative) feel knowing he is going to be shot for nothing. Are you sitting there, telling me you didn't post that?

10-31-2006, 06:20 AM
Clear it up TJ - If I am incorrect, I am sorry - but I remember when you posted that garbage to the guy here (sometime last year), how does (either his friend or relative) feel knowing he is going to be shot for nothing. Are you sitting there, telling me you didn't post that?

Is this the quote you are referring to?

"What do you think about the fact that you're nephew's life is being put at risk to "bring freedom" to people who "HATE US SO BAD?"

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2697093&postcount=5

chagrin
10-31-2006, 06:32 AM
Is this the quote you are referring to?

"What do you think about the fact that you're nephew's life is being put at risk to "bring freedom" to people who "HATE US SO BAD?"

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2697093&postcount=5

Oh my, well it seems my memory failed me, Thank you guru for the post proof. I am sorry for the misuse of my words TJ.

You are still a twisted freak and obviously I am repulsed by you, and I am quite sure the spirit of your message was still completely inappropriate. If it was my realtive, I certainly would have jumped through this board and wrecked you. I still think it's a shame that anyone here gives you credit for being the putz you are, but whatever; free speech and all...

The "lie" was not intentional, I truly remembered it that way. I don't want to go around here spreading lies about people. The apology is sincere. I was wrong on the words, but as I said, I believe the spirit of your post was as I thought it was.

greg63
10-31-2006, 09:46 AM
Oh my, well it seems my memory failed me, Thank you guru for the post proof. I am sorry for the misuse of my words TJ.

You are still a twisted freak and obviously I am repulsed by you, and I am quite sure the spirit of your message was still completely inappropriate. If it was my realtive, I certainly would have jumped through this board and wrecked you. I still think it's a shame that anyone here gives you credit for being the putz you are, but whatever; free speech and all...

The "lie" was not intentional, I truly remembered it that way. I don't want to go around here spreading lies about people. The apology is sincere. I was wrong on the words, but as I said, I believe the spirit of your post was as I thought it was.

There's a difference between lying and being inaccurate; it doesn't mean you purposely told a falsehood.

We've all been wrong before. :)

RealSNR
10-31-2006, 09:50 AM
People, please. How dare you all taint the glory of a Damon Huard thread with gossip about Taco John!

LONG LIVE TEH HUARD!! :cuss:

greg63
10-31-2006, 12:50 PM
People, please. How dare you all taint the glory of a Damon Huard thread with gossip about Taco John!

LONG LIVE TEH HUARD!! :cuss:

Agreed!

He is outshined by no one except TEH SCANLON!

chagrin
10-31-2006, 12:54 PM
My apologies, followers of Huard. I am fine with letting it go, but greg obviously isn't, heh

King_Chief_Fan
10-31-2006, 01:01 PM
There's a difference between lying and being inaccurate; it doesn't mean you purposely told a falsehood.

We've all been wrong before. :)

I thought I was wrong once.....but, I was mistaken

greg63
10-31-2006, 01:01 PM
My apologies, followers of Huard. I am fine with letting it go, but greg obviously isn't, heh

Heh, I just saw an opportunity for a Scanlon reference. :D

greg63
10-31-2006, 01:05 PM
I thought I was wrong once.....but, I was mistaken

Me too; I, also, was once told that I am a hopeless procrastinator, but I don't know what that means. I've been meaning to look it up, but just keep putting it off.

Hammock Parties
10-31-2006, 01:14 PM
Just remember folks...Peyton Manning has completed 44.1 percent of his passes for first downs. That leads the league...tied with DAMON HUARD.

KcMizzou
10-31-2006, 01:50 PM
Just remember folks...Peyton Manning has completed 44.1 percent of his passes for first downs. That leads the league...tied with DAMON HUARD.
Manning's good, but I wouldn't put him in Huard's category just yet.

Taco John
10-31-2006, 02:38 PM

**** you and your family - I remember the night you posted that garbage

I've had like, 25 posts here in the last 6 months. It's good to know that you still think about me, Chagrin, even if they are fancifully constructed fantasies dancing around in your head.

I just hope I'm never naked in those fantasies your having. At least keep me clothed.

I do like that you saw my baby son in my sig, and decided to add the "f- you AND YOUR FAMILY" touch. You are a real classy guy Chagrin. Nice touch.

Lzen
10-31-2006, 02:50 PM
...Like we'll be talking about Shannon Sharpe, and GoChiefs will turn it into a thread about Tony Gonzalez. Or we'll be talking about Terrell Davis, and GoChiefs will turn it into a thread about Larry Johnson......

Live in the past much?

Taco John
10-31-2006, 02:52 PM
Live in the past much?

I don't follow? You mean like a couple days ago? Terrell Davis was just nominated to the HOF.

Lzen
10-31-2006, 02:56 PM
I don't follow? You mean like a couple days ago? Terrell Davis was just nominated to the HOF.

No kidding?
Wow, what a farce.

Lzen
10-31-2006, 02:57 PM
Hey Taco,
Jake Plummer is no Damon Huard. :)

Hammock Parties
10-31-2006, 02:59 PM
He does ruin a lot of threads though..

Usually it's your fellow Donk fans that start the ball rolling. In the Terrell Davis thread, a Bronco fan brought up Larry Johnson before I did.

Iowanian
10-31-2006, 03:00 PM
gochiefs gets blamed for the Chiefs stuff on the donkeyminge taco....but even when he's not posting anything, the same hooplehead, spider wannabes who bitch about him being there, are making threads about the Chiefs, taking shots at Chief fans, or suggesting stupid shit like LJ sucks and Taintum FumBell rules.

Often times, posting there is alot like the commercials where the guy is trying to work in a room full of shit throwing monkeys.

Hammock Parties
10-31-2006, 03:02 PM
Iowanian...please update the FFL thread...I smacked down Oskie's Bootlegs.

Lzen
10-31-2006, 03:04 PM
Often times, posting there is alot like the commercials where the guy is trying to work in a room full of shit throwing monkeys.

Which is why I never understood why Chiefs fans would want to post there.

Hammock Parties
10-31-2006, 03:06 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1330843&postcount=21

See? Donko fans love to talk about Larry Johnson. I don't even have to bring him up.

Taco John
10-31-2006, 03:10 PM
gochiefs gets blamed for the Chiefs stuff on the donkeyminge taco....but even when he's not posting anything, the same hooplehead, spider wannabes who bitch about him being there, are making threads about the Chiefs, taking shots at Chief fans, or suggesting stupid shit like LJ sucks and Taintum FumBell rules.

Hummm... Interesting... Kind of like this thread and me? I have posted all of 25 posts in the past 6 months, and I've got Chagrunt posting about me out of the blue.

I'm always amused by you and people like you who think that this place is so much different from the Mane. Other than we have more actual football talk, the acts are pretty similar.

Iowanian
10-31-2006, 03:12 PM
Thats funny at best.

I like how you wear that "I don't post on the planet" badge with your spurs and jingles now......you and your 30k+ bad ass posts.

I like how you can't see you're the cause of most of the animosity at both boards, in one way or another.

I also like how you stand by like you have no idea whats happening or why....and you don't do anything to real in your trolls who come here repeatedly, doing fun stuff like what donklb52 and below average pull.

I see 3 pages of discussion about Huard and his performance....I see a couple of sidebars about douchebaggary.

Taco John
10-31-2006, 03:14 PM
No kidding?
Wow, what a farce.

Yeah, it's awesome if you're a Broncos fan. I don't know if he'll get in this year, but with all the attention his name is getting in the headlines for this upcoming class, I'll bet he gets in within the first 5 years.

Randall Cunningham and Terrell Davis Head NFL's Hall of Fame Nominees (http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005330215)

Tagliabue, Davis and Matthews top Pro Football HOF 2007 nominees (http://www.hofmag.com/content/view/293/190/)

JBucc
10-31-2006, 03:17 PM
Yeah, it's awesome if you're a Broncos fan. I don't know if he'll get in this year, but with all the attention his name is getting in the headlines for this upcoming class, I'll bet he gets in within the first 5 years.

Randall Cunningham and Terrell Davis Head NFL's Hall of Fame Nominees (http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005330215)

Tagliabue, Davis and Matthews top Pro Football HOF 2007 nominees (http://www.hofmag.com/content/view/293/190/)I thought you didn't post here anymore. Baby got ugly already?

Taco John
10-31-2006, 03:18 PM
Thats funny at best.

I like how you wear that "I don't post on the planet" badge with your spurs and jingles now......you and your 30k+ bad ass posts.

I like how you can't see you're the cause of most of the animosity at both boards, in one way or another.

I also like how you stand by like you have no idea whats happening or why....and you don't do anything to real in your trolls who come here repeatedly, doing fun stuff like what donklb52 and below average pull.

Hyperventalate much? Take a deep breath, and this time enunciate.

I like how you think I'm the cause of most of the animosity between Denver Broncos and KC Chiefs boards. Piss on the fact that there is 35+ years of bad blood between the two franchises. It's gotta be Taco John! ROFL

I'm flattered, honestly. I didn't come here to get in a pissing match with you. I just wanted to put Chagrin in his place for misrepresenting me.

I'll leave you with piss running down your legs over what a bad guy I am, Iowanian. Enjoy the season, brah.

Iowanian
10-31-2006, 03:21 PM
And NOW its about you....you effing overstuffed drama queen.

Its not about the franchises...or the fan bases....I was referring to you coming here stirring shit for years(which I have no problem with)..you, asking Chiefs fans, from here to come to your board and participate.....and when stuff spills over one way or another....you act innocent.

Pound bumblebees into your dickhole sally.

If you're "leaving" again...you're supposed to start a new thread. Hell, I think you may have started the "12 year old girl stamping away thread" fad here.

Que Card QB
10-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Taco John,
I don't know your history with all this. I've lurked over there a bit. It (OM) seems to be a fine place but I'm not sure one can make the claim there's more football talk. Volume would probably go a long ways proving that one wrong but I might agree, there's more "serious" Bronco talk--that is, without the cynicism that keeps Chief's fans sane.
And there's a couple of things going on with that I think you or any other Denver fan should realize.
If the Chiefs won two SBs in the next ten years, while dominating our division as the Bronos have, we'd cut back on a lot of our cynical attitude and you might see the reverse happen with Broncofan.
But also, while there were Broncofans around here prior to 1998/99, there were ten times the number in 2000. So we have zero respect for "donkfan" who knows nothing of the game but puts on his fresh number 7 jersey (tag still on), to trash talk at Arrowhead or places like this or the office. And I'd say the same thing to wagon train, Chief-fan when we get another ring.
But with 30K + posts, you must like something about the place?

Hammock Parties
10-31-2006, 03:35 PM
There's probably more football talk here, we just allow off-topic on the same board, so it looks like there's more over there. There isn't. I log onto this place Monday mornings and there's five pages of football threads to slog through. At the Mane, there's two.

chagrin
10-31-2006, 03:42 PM
I've had like, 25 posts here in the last 6 months. It's good to know that you still think about me, Chagrin, even if they are fancifully constructed fantasies dancing around in your head.

I just hope I'm never naked in those fantasies your having. At least keep me clothed.

I do like that you saw my baby son in my sig, and decided to add the "f- you AND YOUR FAMILY" touch. You are a real classy guy Chagrin. Nice touch.

For the record folks, and TJ - I could give a shit less about your son. The fact that you had a baby does not impress me.

As far as the rep comment. I already had sent you an apology via emil, because when I came in this morning, the first thing I read was your rep saying
"****ing moron..." I thought it read **** your mother

I read it wrong, and sent you that rep, out of spite, to fire back. I was wrong, just overly tired. I don't know how else to say it, 7 am - I didn't sleep well, the mouse was asleep, tired and not seeing things clearly. You see, unlike you, I can admit when I am wrong.

As far as saying **** you and your family, if I try hard enough, I am sure I can find a reason to say that.

I don't claim to be "classy" but it's a good thing you don't either. Go back to the "new" barrrio in Idaho, and practice more conspiracy theories. Your act has never once fooled me, and your semantics and circular logic do not work on me, I work for a phone company.

You are a dipshit, and I have no idea why people here like you, none. Because you are proud of being a dipshit? Hardly a respectable reason.

Anyway, like I said, I could give a shit less that you f'd up and fathered a child, future of my country? I doubt it, maybe the future of the new lower 9th ward in Boise perhaps.

So you f*ck off now, and have a great day okay?

Hammock Parties
11-06-2006, 12:28 AM

Tribal Warfare
11-06-2006, 12:31 AM

F*ck you doubters.

Yeah, and it's fact that Green will take the reigns again then suddenly everyone is back on the Trent Green bandwagon.

Sure-Oz
11-06-2006, 12:35 AM
Yeah, and it's fact that Green will take the reigns again then suddenly everyone is back on the Trent Green bandwagon.
I didn't know everyone was 5 people that are on the huard bandwagon?? sadly it seems like most the board has to argue over green cause of what a few people think should be our starter. hmm

hell check my sig, ive been on that bandwagon since he joined the chiefs. Let's hope trent is ready to go and show us what he is capable of doing.

Frankie
11-06-2006, 09:37 AM

I haven't seen any "bashing" of Huard since Huard has been starting full time. Comparing him to Green and preferring Trent is NOT "bashing" Huard. i have become a staunch fan of Huard's. But I still consider Trent Green my favorite QB.

burt
11-12-2006, 09:25 PM
word.

greg63
11-12-2006, 09:27 PM
I haven't seen any "bashing" of Huard since Huard has been starting full time. Comparing him to Green and preferring Trent is NOT "bashing" Huard. i have become a staunch fan of Huard's. But I still consider Trent Green my favorite QB.

Ditto

MADDOG MIKE
11-12-2006, 09:28 PM

True that....Its hard to play QB when you're laying on your
back.... This one is on the offensive line....

Bronx33
11-12-2006, 09:38 PM
For the record folks, and TJ - I could give a shit less about your son. The fact that you had a baby does not impress me.

As far as the rep comment. I already had sent you an apology via emil, because when I came in this morning, the first thing I read was your rep saying
"****ing moron..." I thought it read **** your mother

I read it wrong, and sent you that rep, out of spite, to fire back. I was wrong, just overly tired. I don't know how else to say it, 7 am - I didn't sleep well, the mouse was asleep, tired and not seeing things clearly. You see, unlike you, I can admit when I am wrong.

As far as saying **** you and your family, if I try hard enough, I am sure I can find a reason to say that.

I don't claim to be "classy" but it's a good thing you don't either. Go back to the "new" barrrio in Idaho, and practice more conspiracy theories. Your act has never once fooled me, and your semantics and circular logic do not work on me, I work for a phone company.

You are a dipshit, and I have no idea why people here like you, none. Because you are proud of being a dipshit? Hardly a respectable reason.

Anyway, like I said, I could give a shit less that you f'd up and fathered a child, future of my country? I doubt it, maybe the future of the new lower 9th ward in Boise perhaps.

So you f*ck off now, and have a great day okay?

Good god! attacking a guys (infant) child is pretty gutless don't ya think? now who's the dipshit here?

burt
11-12-2006, 09:45 PM

heh, heh, heh.

burt
11-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Just for the n00bs, Chagrin, cool. A long drawn out fight. Don't judge a poster by one post.

Huard good, but read the whole thread....some idiots thought he was a Manning. Thus, the animosity that APPEARS, to be towards Huard...no it is towards the idiots.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-12-2006, 09:49 PM

Less than one week later, GoChiefs turns on the prodigal son.

burt
11-13-2006, 01:26 PM
bump

Hammock Parties
09-30-2007, 06:38 PM
KEEP ****ING DOUBTING DAMON HUARD!!!

Tribal Warfare
09-30-2007, 06:41 PM

I do, Bowe and Gonzo are superhuman

InChiefsHeaven
09-30-2007, 06:43 PM
Heh. I didn't notice the date of the OP, and I still read through the first page thinking this was about today's game. The more things change...

Coach
09-30-2007, 06:45 PM
He still sucks. His ass was bailed by Norv Turner's inability to coach, as well as Bowe's super-human abilities.

DFB
09-30-2007, 06:45 PM

ROFL Priceless. Blast from the past thread.

Reerun_KC
09-30-2007, 06:46 PM
He still sucks. His ass was bailed by Norv Turner's inability to coach, as well as Bowe's super-human abilities.

Man Huard tried his hardest to cost us this game...

This guy is a joke for an 11 year vet... I expect more, but most want to suck off his pathetic stats....

DFB
09-30-2007, 06:47 PM
At this rate, I hope Bowe, Gonzo, and Norv Turner "bail Damon out" the rest of the season ROFL

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 06:47 PM
KEEP ****ING DOUBTING DAMON HUARD!!!You truely are retarded...

Hootie
09-30-2007, 06:48 PM

This guy is a joke for an 11 year vet... I expect more, but most want to suck off his pathetic stats....
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

You're an idiot.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 06:50 PM
At this rate, I hope Bowe, Gonzo, and Norv Turner "bail Damon out" the rest of the season ROFLHow nice of you to give Damon a reach around...

Hammock Parties
09-30-2007, 06:52 PM

The interception is on Bowe. Huard played a GREAT game.

DFB
09-30-2007, 06:52 PM
How nice of you to give Damon a reach around...

How mature, nice. I'll give him whatever he wants as long as we keep winning.

Molitoth
09-30-2007, 06:54 PM

I KNOW you record the game, go back and watch all those shitty throws.

I can't belive this came out of your mouth...

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 06:55 PM
ROFL

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 06:56 PM
I can't belive this came out of your mouth...Thats what Huard said...

Hammock Parties
09-30-2007, 06:59 PM
What shitty throws? Seriously. The TD to Gonzalez wasn't a great decision, and he got Bowe laid out, but the dude was plenty accurate today.

People need to give Huard credit. All he does is win football games.

Molitoth
09-30-2007, 07:03 PM
What shitty throws? Seriously. The TD to Gonzalez wasn't a great decision, and he got Bowe laid out, but the dude was plenty accurate today.

I have a feeling you will change your mind once you rewatch the entire game and not just the TD plays.

And all he doesn't do is win football games, he lost the first two, remember?

Coach
09-30-2007, 07:04 PM

No. Inept coaching by Norv Turner really bailed his ass out there.

Let's see how good Damon is when it comes to facing a elite team like New England or the Colts. The Chargers are no longer considered elite anymore.

RealSNR
09-30-2007, 07:07 PM

Let's see how good Damon is when it comes to facing a elite team like New England or the Colts. The Chargers are no longer considered elite anymore.I want Brodie to start like most people, but let's be fair, what you posted is absolutely retarded. Let's see how ANY QB does facing those two teams. Phillip Rivers certainly sucked against one of them.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 07:14 PM

Let's see how good Damon is when it comes to facing a elite team like New England or the Colts. The Chargers are no longer considered elite anymore.
This could be an ongoing theme...

Everytime Damon has a good game, we can just use the line "Let's see how good Damon is..." and boom, more Damon bashing!

We made the playoffs! Ha! Let's see how good Damon is when Mars Attacks!

YEAH!

Tribal Warfare
09-30-2007, 07:14 PM
What shitty throws? Seriously. .

You have the clips the one Bowe ran back was behind him, and the announcers were dumbfounded that he made a 5 yard play to a TD.

Hammock Parties
09-30-2007, 07:15 PM
Honestly. Give the guy some credit. Unbelievable.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 07:19 PM
Honestly. Give the guy some credit. Unbelievable.
ARE YOU KIDDING?

HUARD IS THE REASON WHY OUR YOUNG BRETT FAVRE CAN'T GET OFF THE BENCH AND INTO THE GAME!

Iowanian
09-30-2007, 07:22 PM

I will.

Huard was very lucky and threw dangerous passes into double and triple coverage when other WRs were WIDE open.....

Huard STILL SUCKS.

Bowe's first big catch was a terrible throw, late and behind him that he stole from the corner....on Gonzalez's TD, he was in triple coverage and a WR was wide open at the 15...it was lucky.....Huard whiffed on some swing passes and screens....on another of Bowe's Catches, Gonzalez was running the same route( Bowe probably not where Bowe was supposed to be) but Gonzo was inside the safety coverage....

many, many examples of s hitty QB play.

FAX
09-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Second Half Huard can't teleport matter worth diddly.

FAX

Hootie
09-30-2007, 07:28 PM
I will.

Huard was very lucky and threw dangerous passes into double and triple coverage when other WRs were WIDE open.....

Huard STILL SUCKS.

Bowe's first big catch was a terrible throw, late and behind him that he stole from the corner....on Gonzalez's TD, he was in triple coverage and a WR was wide open at the 15...it was lucky.....Huard whiffed on some swing passes and screens....on another of Bowe's Catches, Gonzalez was running the same route( Bowe probably not where Bowe was supposed to be) but Gonzo was inside the safety coverage....

many, many examples of s hitty QB play.
and the Chiefs still managed to win...

OMG

Hammock Parties
09-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Seriously. Why does EVERYONE want to give the credit to EVERYONE BUT HUARD?

Sickening. SICKENING.

And the exact opposite was true when Trent was our quarterback. Everyone was OMG TRENT IS SOOOOOOOO DREAMY...

**** THE HATERS

DFB
09-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Well, if almost 60% completions (again) and 284 yards...and a couple TDs is Huard sucking....can't wait to see him at his best! You people are ridiculous! You would think people actually WANTED the Chiefs to lose.

Hootie
09-30-2007, 07:33 PM
Well, if almost 60% completions (again) and 284 yards...and a couple TDs is Huard sucking....can't wait to see him at his best! You people are ridiculous! You would think people actually WANTED the Chiefs to lose.
Welcome to ChiefsPlanet!

DFB
09-30-2007, 07:34 PM
Seriously. Why does EVERYONE want to give the credit to EVERYONE BUT HUARD?

Sickening. SICKENING.

And the exact opposite was true when Trent was our quarterback. Everyone was OMG TRENT IS SOOOOOOOO DREAMY...

**** THE HATERS

What's almost as disturbing (maybe more) is that everyone would rather Huard suck and the Chiefs lose so they could be right on a message board....than Huard play well, the Chiefs win, and they have to swallow their pride. Unreal. :shake:

DFB
09-30-2007, 07:35 PM
Welcome to ChiefsPlanet!

ROFL I know! I was a heavy, habitual lurker for years. And finally I snapped and had to sign up when everyone would not SHUT UP about Huard. And even now, tied for first...good grief! :shake:

Iowanian
I want the Chiefs to win, and didn't think they would today.

Huard's numbers look a SHITLOAD better because of some outstanding catches by Bowe and Gonzalez.

unothadeal
I can't stand his swing passes. God damn those inaccurate swing passes.

Molitoth
09-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Omg Huard threw 2 TD's today, he is so awesome!

Stats don't mean shit.

Omg we are tied for first in the division!

We are 2-2. We are not a great team. The RAIDERS are also 2-2.

Some of you idiots wouldn't even take Peyton Manning over Huard cause we are .500

wowowoowowowowo .500 rules!

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 07:44 PM
and the Chiefs still managed to win...

OMGINSPITE OF HUARD! He's done absolutely NOTHING to help this team than any other QB couldn't do. Grossman could've done a better job today...

DFB
09-30-2007, 07:45 PM
INSPITE OF HUARD! He's done absolutely NOTHING to help this team than any other QB couldn't do. Grossman could've done a better job today...

I would laugh, but I fear you are being serious....

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 07:46 PM
ROFL I know! I was a heavy, habitual lurker for years. And finally I snapped and had to sign up when everyone would not SHUT UP about Huard. And even now, tied for first...good grief! :shake:WOOHOO! Tied for first at 2-2 in a shitty division. Mediocrity rocks!

DFB
09-30-2007, 07:49 PM
WOOHOO! Tied for first at 2-2 in a shitty division. Mediocrity rocks!

You'd rather be 0-4? You'd rather lose to a division rival on the road? :banghead:

Thing is...if we lost today, everyone would holler that we "still can't win on the road, blah blah". :shake: But they win, and now, you'd think WE were the 12 pt favorites....WE were the ones supposed to be 4-0

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 07:50 PM
I would laugh, but I fear you are being serious....I am serious. Are you so clueless to the fact that only you, Hootie, and GC and sucking off Huard. The rest of the league knows Damon is a turd.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 07:52 PM
You'd rather be 0-4? You'd rather lose to a division rival on the road? :banghead:

Thing is...if we lost today, everyone would holler that we "still can't win on the road, blah blah". :shake: But they win, and now, you'd think WE were the 12 pt favorites....WE were the ones supposed to be 4-0

:shake:I'd rather have a future to look forward to.

DFB
09-30-2007, 07:53 PM
I am serious. Are you so clueless to the fact that only you, Hootie, and GC and sucking off Huard. The rest of the league knows Damon is a turd.

Actually, after the last few weeks, I'm a little honored to be mentioned in that group of people that have stood by things they have said.

I would imagine no matter what happens, you're going to be advocating Brodie. It's a personal thing, I understand. I loved Trent. But at what point, do you put bias aside and root for the well-being of the team?

Craqhead
09-30-2007, 07:54 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING?

HUARD IS THE REASON WHY OUR YOUNG BRETT FAVRE CAN'T GET OFF THE BENCH AND INTO THE GAME!

Wow!!... all I can think of is saying that backwards... woW!!
That is amazing... Brodie Croyle has done NOTHING and your comparing him too Brett Favre.

DFB
09-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Wow!!... all I can think of is saying that backwards... woW!!
That is amazing... Brodie Croyle has done NOTHING and your comparing him too Brett Favre.

I'm pretty sure he was being facetious....

DFB
09-30-2007, 07:59 PM
I'd rather have a future to look forward to.

A FUTURE?! Even after two weeks of Solari reading "Playcalling For Dummies", we've dug ourselves out of a hole, beat a division rival on the road, and single-handedly put ourselves into contention for the division title. If you can't look forward to THAT future....goodnight Irene! :shake:

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Actually, after the last few weeks, I'm a little honored to be mentioned in that group of people that have stood by things they have said.

I would imagine no matter what happens, you're going to be advocating Brodie. It's a personal thing, I understand. I loved Trent. But at what point, do you put bias aside and root for the well-being of the team?Its not personal. I want a young QB to get a shot. Huard HAS NO UPSIDE. He will not guide this team anywhere. Do you think Huard being a backup his entire career was by mistake? Sorry, he's no diamond thats been hiding in the rough for 12 seasons.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-30-2007, 08:03 PM
I will continue doubting Huard until he shows he can hit a swing pass, quit overthrowing his receivers, quit turning the ball over (isn't he supposed to be dependable), throw the ball more than 5 yards without it being a duck and quit falling into the fetal position every time the rush gets near him.

The fact that Gonzo stole an interception from a DB and turned it into a touchdown and that D-Bowe turned a 7 yard pass into a 44 yard YAC touchdown does not make him a good QB in my book.

He is NOT the future of this franchise and he will NOT lead the Chiefs to the Super Bowl.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 08:03 PM
A FUTURE?! Even after two weeks of Solari reading "Playcalling For Dummies", we've dug ourselves out of a hole, beat a division rival on the road, and single-handedly put ourselves into contention for the division title. If you can't look forward to THAT future....goodnight Irene! :shake:Do you honestly believe this team will win ANYTHING come January?

DFB
09-30-2007, 08:05 PM
Its not personal. I want a young QB to get a shot. Huard HAS NO UPSIDE. He will not guide this team anywhere. Do you think Huard being a backup his entire career was by mistake? Sorry, he's no diamond thats been hiding in the rough for 12 seasons.

Understandable. But he only backed up two of the greatest QBs in the game, Marino and Brady. Pretty damn hard to get playing time over those guys. Just saying....

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 08:07 PM
I will continue doubting Huard until he shows he can hit a swing pass, quit overthrowing his receivers, quit turning the ball over (isn't he supposed to be dependable), throw the ball more than 5 yards without it being a duck and quit falling into the fetal position every time the rush gets near him.

The fact that Gonzo stole an interception from a DB and turned it into a touchdown and that D-Bowe turned a 7 yard pass into a 44 yard YAC touchdown does not make him a good QB in my book.

He is NOT the future of this franchise and he will NOT lead the Chiefs to the Super Bowl.Well stated.
:clap:

DFB

He is NOT the future of this franchise and he will NOT lead the Chiefs to the Super Bowl.

You're right...he is NOT the "future", but he is "right now". And "right now", we're winning.

Smed1065
Yes DH was the fact that we won?

Get a grip besides your own twat.

Iowanian
The worst part of Huard's inflated numbers today is.....it'll delay the inevitable start of Croyle.

2 home games in a row would have been a nice time for him to start.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Understandable. But he only backed up two of the greatest QBs in the game, Marino and Brady. Pretty damn hard to get playing time over those guys. Just saying....Because his a dependable BACKUP. Period.

DFB
09-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Do you honestly believe this team will win ANYTHING come January?

I don't know, no one knows what will happen in 3 months. But I DO know that we have a chance to be relevant in January, not 4-12 waiting for the draft.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 08:09 PM
You're right...he is NOT the "future", but he is "right now". And "right now", we're winning.We are winning. But, NOT because of him. It is going to bite us in the ass very soon...

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 08:12 PM
I don't know, no one knows what will happen in 3 months. But I DO know that we have a chance to be relevant in January, not 4-12 waiting for the draft.Well, if Croyle comes in and stinks it up that badly, then we will know what to do in the draft, won't we?

Simplex3
09-30-2007, 08:14 PM
You're right...he is NOT the "future", but he is "right now". And "right now", we're winning 50% of our games against bad teams.
FYP

DFB
09-30-2007, 08:18 PM
We are winning. But, NOT because of him. It is going to bite us in the ass very soon...

And if it does and the season tanks, then trust me Brodie will get the call. And I have no problem with that. But not until that point.

On the other hand, even if the Chiefs are winning and make the playoffs, you would STILL have a problem with Damon, no? :shake:

What more does the guy have to do to prove himself?? He's already rescued a season for us. And he's gotta us on track this year so far.

Simplex3
09-30-2007, 08:18 PM
I want to see if Croyle is for real. If he is then he and Bowe need to be on the field, feeling each other out and getting their timing together. Bigfoot needs to be out there with them. Webb, Hannon, etc. Not on every play, but we need to be mixing those guys in. THAT is what makes you dangerous when it counts, not when you're playing for another mediocre season.

It strikes me that some of you guys probably go to work every day and do what it takes to make it through THAT day and get home with a six pack instead of pushing for something better in the future. It's a different lifestyle than I prefer.

DFB
09-30-2007, 08:22 PM
FYP

Last I checked, this wasn't college football and your strength of schedule doesn't affect who gets into the playoffs.

A win is a win. And I'll take it. Nevermind, one of those was against the defending division champs AT home. :shake:

When did winning become "not enough"?!?!

DFB
09-30-2007, 08:24 PM
I want to see if Croyle is for real. If he is then he and Bowe need to be on the field, feeling each other out and getting their timing together. Bigfoot needs to be out there with them. Webb, Hannon, etc. Not on every play, but we need to be mixing those guys in. THAT is what makes you dangerous when it counts, not when you're playing for another mediocre season.

It strikes me that some of you guys probably go to work every day and do what it takes to make it through THAT day and get home with a six pack instead of pushing for something better in the future. It's a different lifestyle than I prefer.

You really think the lockerroom would advocate pulling Damon for Brodie right now?? ROFL There would be anarchy and Herm would lose the team mentally. Then the season would really tank!

Isn't that what you want though?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-30-2007, 08:31 PM
When winning leads to another 1 and done in the playoffs.

When winning leads to having to wait another year to see if Croyle is really the QotF or not, while Gonzo, etc. get closer to retirement.

When the fans have to wince every time Huard goes back to throw, hoping against hope that he won't throw a stupid pass into a DB's arms or into the dirt or way over the receiver's head or behind him.

When we're not improving when we win. We've been down this road before. I definitely recall the '03 Chiefs, where we won a number of games on Defensive turnovers, special teams heroics and smoke and mirrors . . . 13-3 and we didn't make it out of Arrowhead with a win in the playoffs.

The defense seems to be coming together for the '07 Chiefs but the offense still scares the crap out of me, and it all boils down to the fact that Huard is a backup QB who's in over his head. Bowe and Gonzalez have bailed him out two weeks in a row. Can they keep it up all year?

As I said, with Herm's philosophy of playing to keep it close and Huard's propensity for turning the ball over, we're always one bad play away from losing the game. They're a bad tandem.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-30-2007, 08:33 PM
I seriously doubt the locker room is that enamored with Huard.

They want someone who can get it done. If the coach puts in Brodie tomorrow, I doubt anyone would give a damn as long as things get done.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Because his a dependable BACKUP. Period.

Like Derek Anderson in Cleveland?

Only Chiefs fans can be miserable after winning two games in a row.

Hammock Parties
09-30-2007, 08:39 PM
When the fans have to wince every time Huard goes back to throw, hoping against hope that he won't throw a stupid pass into a DB's arms

When has Huard hit a single DB in the arms this year? Seriously.

Hammock Parties
09-30-2007, 08:40 PM
I seriously doubt the locker room is that enamored with Huard.

They want someone who can get it done.

WTF DO YOU CALL THE LAST TWO WEEKS NUMBNUTS?

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 08:40 PM
You really think the lockerroom would advocate pulling Damon for Brodie right now?? Of course not, but I bet A LOT of players, probably most, would like to see him in.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 08:42 PM

Only Chiefs fans can be miserable after winning two games in a row.I've been a fan since the early 80's, I know what the end result is.

Simplex3
09-30-2007, 08:43 PM

Only Chiefs fans can be miserable after winning two games in a row.
Like a lot of Chiefs fans I'm sick of "winning games". I've seen "winning games" for years. Put a bandaid on it and "win some games". F**k that. I want to win PLAYOFF games. Regular season be damned.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2007, 08:46 PM
WTF DO YOU CALL THE LAST TWO WEEKS NUMBNUTS?Throwing it 7 yards, and watching your WR do all the work is not getting it done. Throwing it into the hands of 2 DBs, only to be fortunate enough for your all-world TE to come away with it, is not getting it done. Huard was lucky not to lose his job today. He did NOTHING to earn this win. TG and DB did. Period.