0 PASSING YARDS

-3 RUSHING YARDS

HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!

milkman
10-01-2006, 01:59 PM
He never found his burst!

trndobrd
10-01-2006, 02:02 PM
He didn't have a chance with that blocking. We need to move Jason Dunn to offensive tackle right now!

Robo-Chachi
10-01-2006, 02:02 PM
It is obvious from this game that Damon Huard is our future.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-01-2006, 02:04 PM
his kneel down needs work

RollTide
10-01-2006, 02:34 PM
I'm sorry, but y'all are idiots. He was in the game for what, 2 seconds?? That proves nothing. If he had been in there the whole game, he probably would've added 2 more touchdowns to the final score. You have no idea what that kid can do for your team. You won't find a more dedicated, hard working, kick ass QB than Brodie Croyle. And if that's the way you're gonna talk about a future Super Bowl winning quarterback, then I hope the Chiefs do cut him. He deserves to be with fans who realize his talent and what he can do for their team. And if that does happen, and Damon Huard ends up being a bust, y'all deserve it.

SLAG
10-01-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm sorry, but y'all are idiots. He was in the game for what, 2 seconds?? That proves nothing. If he had been in there the whole game, he probably would've added 2 more touchdowns to the final score. You have no idea what that kid can do for your team. You won't find a more dedicated, hard working, kick ass QB than Brodie Croyle. And if that's the way you're gonna talk about a future Super Bowl winning quarterback, then I hope the Chiefs do cut him. He deserves to be with fans who will realize his talent and how awesome he is. And if that does happen, and Damon Huard becomes a bust, y'all deserve it.

your new around here arnt ya

;)

pr_capone
10-01-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm sorry, but y'all are idiots. He was in the game for what, 2 seconds?? That proves nothing. If he had been in there the whole game, he probably would've added 2 more touchdowns to the final score. You have no idea what that kid can do for your team. You won't find a more dedicated, hard working, kick ass QB than Brodie Croyle. And if that's the way you're gonna talk about a future Super Bowl winning quarterback, then I hope the Chiefs do cut him. He deserves to be with fans who will realize his talent and how awesome he is. And if that does happen, and Damon Huard becomes a bust, y'all deserve it.

ROFLMAO

STFU n00b!

They are goofing around... they dont mean it.

Well.... except for Milkman. He is kind of a prick. :p

:D

RollTide
10-01-2006, 02:40 PM
Ok, y'all got me. Kudos. :clap: :D But I didn't get to see the game because Fox sucks here in Alabama and they think the only game we'll want to see is the Falcons! I didn't even realize how long Brodie was in. Forgive me, but I'm terribly protective when it comes to the Bama guys. lol.

10-01-2006, 02:44 PM
I'm sorry, but y'all are idiots. He was in the game for what, 2 seconds?? That proves nothing. If he had been in there the whole game, he probably would've added 2 more touchdowns to the final score. You have no idea what that kid can do for your team. You won't find a more dedicated, hard working, kick ass QB than Brodie Croyle. And if that's the way you're gonna talk about a future Super Bowl winning quarterback, then I hope the Chiefs do cut him. He deserves to be with fans who realize his talent and what he can do for their team. And if that does happen, and Damon Huard ends up being a bust, y'all deserve it.
ROFL :shake: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OMG!!!!

10-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Ok, y'all got me. Kudos. :clap: :D But I didn't get to see the game because Fox sucks here in Alabama and they think the only game we'll want to see is the Falcons! I didn't even realize how long Brodie was in. Forgive me, but I'm terribly protective when it comes to the Bama guys. lol.
We will forgive you, THIS time. Don't let it happen again. n00b :D

Otter
10-01-2006, 02:46 PM

Sarcasm interpretation is a must on this island in cyber space, welcome aboard.

KcMizzou
10-01-2006, 02:47 PM
I'm sorry, but y'all are idiots. He was in the game for what, 2 seconds?? That proves nothing. If he had been in there the whole game, he probably would've added 2 more touchdowns to the final score. You have no idea what that kid can do for your team. You won't find a more dedicated, hard working, kick ass QB than Brodie Croyle. And if that's the way you're gonna talk about a future Super Bowl winning quarterback, then I hope the Chiefs do cut him. He deserves to be with fans who realize his talent and what he can do for their team. And if that does happen, and Damon Huard ends up being a bust, y'all deserve it....

RollTide
10-01-2006, 02:47 PM
Well I'm an expert on sarcasm on my bama board so trust me, I can handle it. Don't you worry about me.

Thig Lyfe
10-01-2006, 02:54 PM
I was serious.

Fairplay
10-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Well I'm an expert on sarcasm on my bama board so trust me, I can handle it. Don't you worry about me.

Its cool. I think i speak for most Chiefs fans when i say we have great expectations for him when he takes over (when Trent retires) at QB for the Chiefs.

I was glad we drafted him.

This is his rookie year. No one expects a lot out of him for a while.

Bowser
10-01-2006, 02:59 PM

Ahhahahaha!!