PDA

View Full Version : Who gets the game ball?

TinyEvel
10-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Huard? (backup QB owns it)

Trent? (Injured starter works to sideline calling plays and setting the mood)

Kennison? (nice grabs on several accounts)

Hall? (nice TD catch and a punt return for TD)

The Whole D (first KC shutout since '02 and SF's most heinous shutout margin ever)

LJ? (two TD's and some hard running in the 4th quarter)

Black? (he didn't leave a paved path to the QB and pinned the pooch punt to the 2)

luv
10-01-2006, 11:50 PM
ME! Signed by everyone, of course.

(dreaming)

PastorMikH
10-01-2006, 11:53 PM
The D.

They were amazing today. They have come along way and to shut down one of the better Os in the game this year - and held them scoreless. SF was in the top 10 in all but 1 catagory (Rush yards per game - 11th) and we shut SF down in every aspect of their Offensive game.

Huard gets the backup ball

Hootie
10-01-2006, 11:57 PM
not enough game balls to give away

Hammock Parties
10-02-2006, 12:02 AM
The city of New Orleans.

Demonpenz
10-02-2006, 12:05 AM
the game ball goes to the fans. they changed the game today

RealSNR
10-02-2006, 12:10 AM
Seriously, this was the first game in many years where I felt OKAY with the D on the field. They took a step today.

D gets the game ball.

CupidStunt
10-02-2006, 01:46 AM
I'm gonna cheat. Sue me.

O: Huard (Black was outstanding; Kennison was decent)

D: Johnson (Hali and Allen were factors; Law was very solid)

ST: Hall (here's the cheat: I loved his offense, too; Tynes and Colquitt were both flawless)

jspchief
10-02-2006, 05:55 AM
Lamar Hunt was given the game ball.

Chan93lx50
10-02-2006, 07:44 AM
Actually if you could cut the ball in half the D and Huard own it equally!

InChiefsHeaven
10-02-2006, 07:48 AM
With such a dominating performance in all phases of the game, the whole bloody team gets the game ball. What a complete performance. Nothing to bitch about at all...I almost don't know what to do...

ROYC75
10-02-2006, 08:15 AM
ME! Signed by everyone, of course.

(dreaming)

Something about women, Game and balls is confusing when the brew has been flowing dear, watch your step, OK.

Rain Man
10-02-2006, 10:09 AM
I love these players, every one of them, but I must say that I was very impressed by Jared Allen yesterday. It seemed that on every play he was either being double-teamed or he was pressuring the quarterback. He also made some very aware plays in terms of not getting Hicksed on misdirections.

The other guy who made me grin was Kawika Mitchell. He was practicing extreme violence out there. Love it, love it, love it.

And then of course there's Huard. Gotta give props to Huard.

I'm a happy guy this morning.

DaFace
10-02-2006, 10:25 AM
I think it HAS to go to the defense. Any time there's a shut out, there really isn't any other choice. Huard played extremely well, and I'd agree he gets an honorable mention.

TinyEvel
10-02-2006, 10:28 AM
Damn, did anyone EVER think there'd be a thread with an almost 50/50 gameball discussion between our defense and Huard?

This is awesome.

That creaking sound you hear is the momentum machine whirring to life.

Frazod
10-02-2006, 10:37 AM
I think it HAS to go to the defense. Any time there's a shut out, there really isn't any other choice. Huard played extremely well, and I'd agree he gets an honorable mention.

My sentiments exactly.

Gaz
10-02-2006, 11:10 AM
I gotta go with Black, just because he was such a stunning surprise yesterday. With Turley out, I thought it would be another field position, low scoring game with Huard running for his life all game long.

Didn't happen. Black filled the hole and played well.

That does not diminish my gushing adoration of the Chiefs D. A shutout, for goodness’s sake! Nor does it temper my admiration for the performance turned in by Special Teams.

But I simply must give it up for Black.

xoxo~
Gaz
Glad to see the young man exceed all expectations.

runnercyclist
10-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Mike Solari

burt
10-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Mike Solari

The entire coaching staff.....

milkman
10-02-2006, 09:21 PM
I don't want to start a thread for this, nor am I concerned about who gets a game ball in dominating performance by the entire team.

I just wondered if anyone noticed how often Jimmy Wilkerson was around the ball whenever he was on the field?

With Hali, Allen, and Wilkerson, we have a pretty damn good DE rotation suddenly.

Archie Bunker
10-02-2006, 09:23 PM
I don't want to start a thread for this, nor am I concerned about who gets a game ball in dominating performance by the entire team.

I just wondered if anyone noticed how often Jimmy Wilkerson was around the ball whenever he was on the field?

With Hali, Allen, and Wilkerson, we have a pretty damn good DE rotation suddenly.

He looks like he is finally coming into his own. Very impressed with so far.

Mosbonian
10-02-2006, 10:47 PM
I gotta go with Black, just because he was such a stunning surprise yesterday. With Turley out, I thought it would be another field position, low scoring game with Huard running for his life all game long.

Didn't happen. Black filled the hole and played well.

That does not diminish my gushing adoration of the Chiefs D. A shutout, for goodness’s sake! Nor does it temper my admiration for the performance turned in by Special Teams.

But I simply must give it up for Black.

xoxo~
Gaz
Glad to see the young man exceed all expectations.

Gaz:

Good to see you!!

I must admit to assuming that your absence from the board was a direct result of extended exhuberant celebrations for the return of "smash them in the mouth" defense. I was starting to worry that this Defensive resurgence had caused you so much enthusiasm that you might have had a stroke. :D

mmaddog

boogblaster
10-02-2006, 11:01 PM
cut it up in little pieces.. because every one on the team..players and coaches.. came ready and did their jobs.....

InChiefsHeaven
10-03-2006, 07:49 AM
Gameball to Scanlon...without whom the outcome would have been...lets just say...dissapointing...