PDA

View Full Version : Defensive stat I like most...

dtebbe
10-02-2006, 10:04 AM
As of right now the chiefs defense is the least penalized defense in the NFL... and are the #3 defense in the NFL. IMHO this shows great coaching and players that are disciplined. It's so nice to enjoy watching the defense again. I think having quality corners that can play man coverage has made all the difference, giving the guys up front time to make things happen.

DT

CoMoChief
10-02-2006, 10:08 AM
I think I'm going to reserve my comment on having a good defense until I see us stop a decent team that happens to be playing well. DEN is a good team but let's face it, they were not even close to playing up to their abillity. I'm waiting to see what we can do against PIT or SEA. Then I will make my judgement. Do I think we have improved, hell yes I do, but I'm waiting to see if we can play well against a good team.

CupidStunt
10-02-2006, 10:10 AM
I think I'm going to reserve my comment on having a good defense until I see us stop a decent team that happens to be playing well. DEN is a good team but let's face it, they were not even close to playing up to their abillity. I'm waiting to see what we can do against PIT or SEA. Then I will make my judgement. Do I think we have improved, hell yes I do, but I'm waiting to see if we can play well against a good team.

No one's going to stop a decent offensive team that's playing well.

It's like trying to move the ball on a decent defensive team that's playing well.

The Ravens are going to make a lot top offenses look mediocre. The Colts are going to make a lot of defenses look mediocre.

StcChief
10-02-2006, 11:16 AM
Pittsburg should be the real test and a road game.
Seahags at home, even though they were carved up by
DA Bears.

We play well or win, we should get some respect.

runnercyclist
10-02-2006, 11:22 AM

The defense will do fine against Pittsburgh. But the Pittsburgh defense will have a field day against our OL.