10-02-2006, 07:36 PM
YA THINK? As Brett isn't? :D

Simplex3
10-02-2006, 08:09 PM
He is. What's your point?

Rain Man
10-02-2006, 08:30 PM
Racist.

On another topic, McNabb is not throwing the ball well at all tonight. Did y'all see that pass that he skipped off the turf a good seven yards short of the receiver on a 15 yard route?

Simplex3
10-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Racist.

On another topic, McNabb is not throwing the ball well at all tonight. Did y'all see that pass that he skipped off the turf a good seven yards short of the receiver on a 15 yard route?
McNabb isn't even as good as Brad freaking Johnson. I don't even care if you bleach him like Wacko Jacko, McNabb is over-rated.

JBucc
10-02-2006, 08:34 PM
GB needs to win and score 42 points

Mr. Kotter
10-02-2006, 08:36 PM
Racist!!!!! :cuss:

Don't you know you can NOT question a black man.....:grr:

EVER. :#

Straight, No Chaser
10-02-2006, 09:09 PM
Racist.

Yes, but wrap your mind round this: If Ricky Williams would've been drafted in Philly... instead of Donovan

--->

Gravedigger
10-02-2006, 09:15 PM
Philadelphia fans look fatter than Green Bay fans.... I didnt think it was possible.

Basileus777
10-02-2006, 09:23 PM
The 4 tds he has given me today aren't overrated. Mcnabb is my FFL MVP.

Eleazar
10-02-2006, 09:45 PM
I bet Theisman knows more than he's letting on about getting into manholes.

Straight, No Chaser
10-02-2006, 09:49 PM
I bet Theisman knows more than he's letting on about getting into manholes.

Yes, indeed. Earlier he said and I quote:
They're letting them bring their own balls to the game
I sure hope so.

--->

MahiMike
10-02-2006, 09:52 PM
BTW, What is Rush up to these days?

--->

About 1/2 a bottle a day of vicadin. Or was it Tylox. Can't remember....Whichever one that makes you talk out of your ass.

jidar
10-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Mcnabb is one of my favorite qbs just because he made Rush look stupid.

Anyong Bluth
10-02-2006, 09:54 PM
F(*CK, so the guy thats in my FF division and undefeated had McNabb to play and is gonna eek out a 1 point win when he was down by so much. I won this week but it would have been nice to see an L to help me get some ground on him

Pitt Gorilla
10-03-2006, 12:32 AM
He is. What's your point?Of which rating are you speaking? Wins, completion percentage, QB rating? Which ranking has him rated too high? I've never been able to get someone to answer this question.

KCChiefsMan
10-03-2006, 01:15 AM
like the whole Vick arguements......I would take the wins over the pretty passing stats

CupidStunt
10-03-2006, 05:49 AM
Houston
San Fran
Green Bay
New York Giants

4 of the worst 8 or 9 defenses in football.

OldTownChief
10-03-2006, 05:58 AM
Of which rating are you speaking? Wins, completion percentage, QB rating? Which ranking has him rated too high? I've never been able to get someone to answer this question.

The ESPN suckahknob rating.

Simplex3
10-03-2006, 06:12 AM
Of which rating are you speaking? Wins, completion percentage, QB rating? Which ranking has him rated too high? I've never been able to get someone to answer this question.
He's treated like the second coming of QB Jesus, yet a guy like Brad Johnson has better stats and didn't choke in his Super Bowl. He won it. When's the last time ESPN spent hours and days covering Brad Johnson?

jidar
10-03-2006, 06:21 AM
bitter Rush Limbaugh fans.

ck_IN
10-03-2006, 07:01 AM
You know if you take out the race aspect and remove the Limbaugh hate and really look at what he said then you'd see that he was right for the most part.

McNabb is a good QB but he is overrated. Some of his throws last night were awful. Particularly in the short passing game which is what Limbaugh specficlly spoke of.

I've nothing against the guy but he's not nearly as good as his hype.

Basileus777
10-03-2006, 07:51 AM
Rush had some points back then, but Mcnabb is a better qb now. Say what you want about him, he has carried his team with crap at WR and no dedicated running game for much of his career. Look at where he has taken his team. And he was never a Ben Roethlisberger, throwing 15 times while the running game and defense won games. Is he overhyped a bit by the media? Absolutely, but so is nearly every elite quarterback in the NFL.

jidar
10-03-2006, 08:17 AM
Mcnabb is rated right where he should be.

Few people mention him as "the best in the league", amongst the likes of Brady and Manning, but he's definitely up there in that second tier with guys like Trent and Plamer.

What he lacks in accuracy he makes up for by being a big strong athelete and being very mobile and able to run. Mcnabb is like a stronger and faster version of Plummer who doesn't make so many bad decisions.

Honestly, there are QBs in the league who are better runners (well one at least) and there are QBs in the league who are better throwers, but he's the best of those that can do both.

Besides, the Eagles have gone deep in the post season every year except for last year when the T.O. crap hit, and they did it on Mcnabbs arm. They're a passing offense, everybody knows they're a passing offense, and they still continue to put up gaudy numbers through the air. You can't argue with results.

NJ Chief Fan
10-03-2006, 08:57 AM
mcfagg is over-rated, most his passes are the damon huard treatment, no run game so its all swing passes and screens to westbrook

Pitt Gorilla
10-03-2006, 11:07 AM
He's treated like the second coming of QB Jesus, yet a guy like Brad Johnson has better stats and didn't choke in his Super Bowl. He won it. When's the last time ESPN spent hours and days covering Brad Johnson?Maybe he is, I honestly haven't noticed. However, I still don't see a rating. Perhaps you should argue "over-publicized" instead of noting some rating that nobody can find.

Basileus777
10-03-2006, 11:11 AM
mcRump Rangerg is over-rated, most his passes are the damon huard treatment, no run game so its all swing passes and screens to westbrook

You could say the same thing about nearly every qb that has played in the WCO.

Molitoth
10-03-2006, 11:21 AM
The 4 tds he has given me today aren't overrated. Mcnabb is my FFL MVP.

I second that!

Deberg_1990
10-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Mcnabb is rated right where he should be.

Few people mention him as "the best in the league", amongst the likes of Brady and Manning, but he's definitely up there in that second tier with guys like Trent and Plamer.

What he lacks in accuracy he makes up for by being a big strong athelete and being very mobile and able to run. Mcnabb is like a stronger and faster version of Plummer who doesn't make so many bad decisions.

Honestly, there are QBs in the league who are better runners (well one at least) and there are QBs in the league who are better throwers, but he's the best of those that can do both.

Besides, the Eagles have gone deep in the post season every year except for last year when the T.O. crap hit, and they did it on Mcnabbs arm. They're a passing offense, everybody knows they're a passing offense, and they still continue to put up gaudy numbers through the air. You can't argue with results.

Agreed. Plus he has leadership intangibles that will never show up in any box score. 4 NFC Champinship games in a row plus 1 SB appearance is nothing to take lightly. Id take him any day of the week on my team.

OldTownChief
10-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Maybe he is, I honestly haven't noticed. However, I still don't see a rating. Perhaps you should argue "over-publicized" instead of noting some rating that nobody can find.

You talk like you've never heard the term "over-rated" before. Where are you when all the other players are deemed "over-rated". Do you just have a hard on for Mcnabb?

UteChief
10-03-2006, 06:28 PM
My buddy is an Eagles freak so I have spent more than enough time watching Mr McNabb. I think he needs to learn to stay in the pocket and not use his legs as much. Those passes you see hit the ground 5 yards in front of the receiver are from him jumping in the air before he throws the pass. My friends always makes the comment that he needs his legs chained to the ground. I would like to see what his numbers would be like with some decent receivers and a running back that could play the whole season.