PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare scenerio

Luke
10-03-2006, 12:01 PM
I know it is early in the season but, what if we were to make it to round one of the playoffs with Huard as QB, would Herm put Trent in for the playoff game assumming he was healthy? :eek: Sound familiar? :doh!: Just curious what every body thinks, I personally would not make the change at that time.

Stinger
10-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Beware DartGod will by shortly to repremand you not talk about this. This might awaken IT from the DC forum. LMAOLMAO

CosmicPal
10-03-2006, 12:09 PM
I don't think anyone knows for certain. Hell, if you were to ask Herm that very same question right now, I'd bet he wouldn't be able to tell you.

Personally, I've always been a firm believer you go with who's hot. Shittenheimer thought you go with who gave you the best opportunity to win, a.k.a., "veterans"

Which is why he pulled Gannon for that douche that, oh never mind...still bitter about that one. :shake: Oh, and the kicker dude. :doh!: Good lord. Now I'm pissed! :#
Thanks a lot! Dammit!

mac58
10-03-2006, 12:11 PM
that is a problem I wouldnt mind having. . .i think we should focus on beating the Cardinals. . .and then the steelers. ..

Pitt Gorilla
We make the playoffs and this is our concern? I can't see how making the postseason could in any way be construed as a nightmare.

Fish
Let's worry about getting past the Cards first.....

Fire Me Boy!
10-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Dance with who brung ya.

Rooster
10-03-2006, 12:15 PM
These are the things that we don't speak of. :evil:

Robo-Chachi
10-03-2006, 12:21 PM
I don't think you ever bench the QB who lead you into the playoffs after an 0-2 start in favor of a guy who has not played in 4 months. Which would be Green's case if the playoffs are the first game he is ready to play in.

Dartgod
10-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Beware DartGod will by shortly to repremand you not talk about this. This might awaken IT from the DC forum. LMAOLMAO
Shittenheimer thought you go with who gave you the best opportunity to win, a.k.a., "veterans"

Which is why he pulled Gannon for that douche that, oh never mind...still bitter about that one.
It's only a matter of time now. :shake:

I would suggest that a mod delete this thread immediately.

SPchief
10-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Anybody else hear the theme from jaws?

Rooster
10-03-2006, 12:32 PM
Anybody else hear the theme from jaws?

You heard it too? Good, I thought I was the only one. :eek:

Skip Towne
10-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Hank replaced Livingston with Lenny and Lenny won us the SB. Livingston played most of the year while Lenny was injured. It works both ways.

RealSNR
10-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Well, Green is no Elvis Grbac, but I have a sinking feeling he would be decent...

FAX
10-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Dang, Mr. Luke. That's a true nightmare scenario. But, what about this?

We are watching a game at Arrowhead. It is the last game of the season and we are playing the mangily goats. The score is tied at 21 and there are 3 minutes on the game clock. Our beloved Chiefs have the ball and are marching downfield with a nice mix of run and the play action pass. If we win, we're in the playoffs. If we lose, we are not. Suddenly, a real, actual alien spaceship lands at the 50 yard line.

Are you stunned at the historic importance of this momentous, life-altering event having realized that we are no longer alone in the universe? Or, are you more pissed because they interrupted the game?

I'm having trouble deciding myself.

FAX

Demonpenz
10-03-2006, 02:03 PM
i don't know if anyone mentioned this but gannon was playing well i think we should have stayed with him. I wasn't much of A Grbono fan.

Jilly
10-03-2006, 02:04 PM
I'd comment but that TommyKat person might kick my ass...

Rooster
10-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Dang, Mr. Luke. That's a true nightmare scenario. But, what about this?

We are watching a game at Arrowhead. It is the last game of the season and we are playing the mangily goats. The score is tied at 21 and there are 3 minutes on the game clock. Our beloved Chiefs have the ball and are marching downfield with a nice mix of run and the play action pass. If we win, we're in the playoffs. If we lose, we are not. Suddenly, a real, actual alien spaceship lands at the 50 yard line.

Are you stunned at the historic importance of this momentous, life-altering event having realized that we are no longer alone in the universe? Or, are you more pissed because they interrupted the game?

FAX

I gotta go with being pissed the game was interrupted. Some things are just bigger than being contacted by aliens.

teedubya
10-03-2006, 02:08 PM
What if we couldnt force the Colts to Punt? Oh man.

Dartgod
10-03-2006, 02:09 PM
i don't know if anyone mentioned this but gannon was playing well i think we should have stayed with him. I wasn't much of A Grbono fan.
Seriously, man, must you tempt fate?

SPchief
10-03-2006, 02:11 PM

Quit bringing him up IT might appear out of the rafters.

Stinger
10-03-2006, 02:11 PM
Seriously, man, must you tempt fate? Quit bringing him up IT might appear out of the rafters.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Luke
10-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Definetly more pissed because they interrupted the game. Still a big if, but stranger things have happened to the Chiefs.

HC_Chief
10-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Big difference: Trent Green is a proven successful all-pro QB; Grbac was, uh, not.

Gonzo
10-03-2006, 02:16 PM
I know it is early in the season but, what if we were to make it to round one of the playoffs with Huard as QB, would Herm put Trent in for the playoff game assumming he was healthy? :eek: Sound familiar? :doh!: Just curious what every body thinks, I personally would not make the change at that time.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? QUIT TYPING THESE THINGS.

Dartgod
10-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Too late. Here IT comes...

http://www.english.uiuc.edu/MAPS/poets/a_f/bogan/medusa/medusa3.jpg

Demonpenz
10-03-2006, 02:20 PM

Gonzo
10-03-2006, 02:21 PM
Dammit.................

Stinger
10-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Too late. Here IT comes...

http://www.northrim.net/kmaniak/sounds/jaws.mid

1ChiefsDan
10-03-2006, 02:28 PM

FAX

Pissed - never interupt a Chiefs scoring drive.

cdcox
10-03-2006, 02:30 PM
My reaction is the same the first time someone dreamt this up.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3418437&postcount=32

Dartgod
10-03-2006, 02:37 PM
http://www.northrim.net/kmaniak/sounds/jaws.midThat MIDI sucks. Use this instead...

http://www.subvulture.com/archive/halloween_theme_jaws.mp3

ChiefaRoo
10-03-2006, 02:50 PM

Come on, that would NEVER happen! If it does ever happen I predict Skip will finally come out of the closet. Oh wait, it did happen.....

Rain Man
10-03-2006, 02:52 PM
If this is the nightmare scenario, then you're an optimist. I can think of much worse nightmare scenarios.