didn't say how soon
they would play it

ChiefFan31
10-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Damn, I wanna see that :banghead:

My work break tonight is for me getting my LOST freak on :rockon:

TrickyNicky
10-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Well its was a look at how Larry felt when he was getting 2 yds per carry in the first half. He was pissed and Herm and the RB coach were trying to console him. We also heard what King Carl said to him during that "Caption This!" photo.

Crashride
10-04-2006, 08:51 PM
More details!

petegz28
10-04-2006, 08:53 PM
Well its was a look at how Larry felt when he was getting 2 yds per carry in the first half. He was pissed and Herm and the RB coach were trying to console him. We also heard what King Carl said to him during that "Caption This!" photo.

Well WTF was he saying???

TrickyNicky
10-04-2006, 08:56 PM
He said things like "It's not always going to be easy, you know." and "You really took some hits out there today." He also said one other little phrase but I can't remember it now.

ZootedGranny
10-04-2006, 08:57 PM
It was basically what I expected, considering LJ plays the entire game with a huge mouthpiece (and I don't mean Gretz LOLOLOLOLOLOLZ).

He may have said less than ten words the entire segment. The best part was him screaming "****!" because he wasn't breaking off big gains.

HMc
10-04-2006, 08:59 PM
prophetic words from carl.

HMc
10-04-2006, 09:00 PM
It was basically what I expected, considering LJ plays the entire game with a huge mouthpiece (and I don't mean Gretz LOLOLOLOLOLOLZ).

He may have said less than ten words the entire segment. The best part was him screaming "****!" because he wasn't breaking off big gains.

ROFL

blueballs
10-04-2006, 09:07 PM
LJ may be redrum69

CoMoChief
10-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Carl sucks. That is all

CHENZ A!
10-04-2006, 09:45 PM
Time Warner MFers! :cuss:

Rausch
10-04-2006, 10:00 PM
"Puny humans no stop LJ.

LJ ANGRY!1!"

blueballs
06-04-2008, 09:17 PM
'Inside the NFL' touches down at Showtime
NFL Films

NEW YORK -- Showtime Networks and CBS Sports are teaming to bring the highly acclaimed and award-winning NFL studio show, Inside the NFL, to Showtime. The announcement was made Tuesday by Matthew C. Blank, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Showtime Networks, Inc., Steve Bornstein, Executive Vice President of NFL Media, and Sean McManus, President, CBS News and Sports and Executive Producer, The NFL on CBS.

The show will be produced by CBS Sports and NFL Films and will premiere on Showtime on Wednesday, Sept. 10 (9 p.m. ET/PT). It will air each Wednesday throughout the season through Wednesday, Feb. 11, 2009.

Since its premiere in 1977, the heart of the one-hour show has been its exclusive and award-winning inside views from NFL Films, as well as its storied roster of talent recapping the weekend's games and previewing the match-ups for the week ahead. The talent team for Inside the NFL on Showtime will be announced in the coming weeks.

"We welcome the NFL to the Showtime family," said Blank. "We're thrilled to be joining the successful partnership of CBS Sports and the NFL in presenting the show to our subscribers. It's a perfect fit with our original scripted series and sports programming."

"CBS Sports is proud to expand its association with the National Football League and the award-winning team at NFL Films to produce Inside the NFL for Showtime," said McManus. "We look forward to bringing the show to a new stage with a new team of talent and to continue to make history in the style that has been recognized for more than three decades."

"It's great to develop a deeper relationship with one of our broadcast partners, CBS Sports, and bring the Emmy Award-winning Inside the NFL to its new home on Showtime," said Bornstein. "Inside the NFL has set the standard as one of the best shows on television for over 30 years and fans will continue to enjoy the same high-quality production from NFL Films and CBS Sports this season on Showtime."

"This is the granddaddy of all highlight shows," said Steve Sabol, President of NFL Films. "The combination of our film and game sound with the analysis in the studio gives Inside the NFL a perfect balance of action and insight. That's why it's been so popular for so long."

Past hosts of the Inside the NFL have included Chuck Bednarik, Nick Buoniconti, Cris Carter, Cris Collinsworth, Bob Costas, Len Dawson, Jerry Glanville, Merle Harmon, Jimmy Johnson, Peter King, Dan Marino and Al Meltzer.
Headlines Now with Cowboys, Pacman focused on future | Sparano tells absent Taylor Dolphins want him back | Bucs' Stevens suspended two games | Garcia unhappy Eagles CB Samuel pulls hamstring | Sheppard absent Walker aims to rebound with Raiders | Jordan held out After battling a sore knee, Panthers WR Hackett returns Owens signs three-year extension with Cowboys | Texans reward GM Smith with four-year extension | More Headlines >>

Mr. Flopnuts
06-04-2008, 11:37 PM
during the 9ers game
didn't say how soon
they would play it

Awesome. The second I read this I flip it to the NFL Network and what's on? They're reminding me that the Raiders beat the Chiefs for their first division win in 17 tries. Thanks blueballs, ****er. :cuss:

Consistent1
06-04-2008, 11:51 PM
"Man, if we could just get Jigga to play LT, we be straight"

blueballs
06-05-2008, 05:19 AM
Awesome. The second I read this I flip it to the NFL Network and what's on? They're reminding me that the Raiders beat the Chiefs for their first division win in 17 tries. Thanks blueballs, ****er. :cuss:

you say floppy
I say blue
nobody cares

blueballs
07-07-2008, 09:46 AM
By Michael Hiestand, USA TODAY

Inside the NFL, the 31-year-old dean of NFL highlight shows that is migrating from HBO to Showtime, will debut in September with a veteran starting lineup.

Sean McManus, who oversees the CBS sports and news divisions, says the CBS-owned premium cable channel will formally announce Monday it will deploy NFL studio host James Brown as the host of Inside— the role Bob Costas had on HBO. And, McManus says, the show will add lead CBS NFL analyst Phil Simms: "He's got a really good studio presence and nobody gets to see it."

Longtime Inside analyst Cris Collinsworth, also an NBC and NFL Network analyst, will return. The weekly show, McManus says, might have a fourth analyst or "rotate that seat among recently retired and current players."

Meaning, longtime Inside analyst Dan Marino is out. McManus says Marino will continue as a "key mainstay" in CBS' NFL studio — and did a "terrific job" on HBO, but "we didn't want to just have CBS people. And we wanted a link to the HBO show. It was a tough one, in respect to Dan, to go with Cris."

Mr. Arrowhead
07-07-2008, 10:22 AM
inside the NFL has never been the same since Lenny Dawson left the show

El Chapo
09-23-2009, 09:49 PM
I can't wait to watch NFL Films capture the Cassel to Bowe TD pass in the finest quality film! Inside the NFL comes on Showtime2 in 10 minutes!!! Get your popcorn ready.

Marcellus
09-23-2009, 09:53 PM
If you bumped this just so I could see the ass in Blue Balls avatar again, I thank you.

rad
09-23-2009, 10:00 PM
Whatever happened to BB?

Skip Towne
09-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Whatever happened to BB?

Hopefully he expired. I guess I can take him off ignore now.

T-post Tom
09-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Hopefully he expired. I guess I can take him off ignore now.

That's just brutal.

CHENZ A!
09-24-2009, 12:04 AM
Time Warner MFers! :cuss:

doooooooosh bags still fuckin up my shit. I need to move somewhere sunny w no mosquitos and no time warner.

Rausch
09-24-2009, 12:09 AM
Fucking hate n00bs...

Bwana
09-24-2009, 06:30 AM
Whatever happened to BB?

He is still here posting under another name.

On a side note, what the hell is with the bump n00b? (El Chapo (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=12442)) :shake:

HemiEd
09-24-2009, 07:59 AM
He is still here posting under another name.

On a side note, what the hell is with the bump n00b? (El Chapo (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=12442)) :shake:

Been some strange bumps lately. What name is blueballs going by now? I found him to be entertaining.