PDA

View Full Version : Rotoworld cracks me up...

Hootie
10-06-2006, 09:14 AM
I think it's a great site, but...

Chiefs T Kyle Turley (back) and T Will Svitek (knee) are expected to miss this week's game.
Both are listed as questionable, but coach Herm Edwards essentially ruled them out. "We’re running out of players," Edwards said. Kansas City's makeshift line can't take any more injuries. Look for a rough outing from Damon Huard despite his excellent Week 4 start.

We had the same friggin' starting lineup at offensive line last week and Huard did very well. That, and, for the last year plus they've said every running back matching up against our defense is a good matchup. When are they going to take notice that we actually have a very good rush defense? Ever? I don't think so...

StcChief
10-06-2006, 09:26 AM
good. Let the FF Edge owners start them hoping for big yards...

Easy 6
10-06-2006, 09:26 AM
They will ALL be eating turd burgers soon enuff ;)

KC-TBB
10-06-2006, 09:29 AM
It will be alright...it's not about the talent, it's the will...right? (Until some 360# lineman sits on you).

Hootie
10-06-2006, 09:30 AM
Riverton...that's funny. When I was in high school we'd always go to Riverton when we were in the sweet sixteen for basketball (Unity)...

Easy 6
10-06-2006, 09:33 AM
Riverton...that's funny. When I was in high school we'd always go to Riverton when we were in the sweet sixteen for basketball (Unity)...
Basketball is KING here, just like Jacksonville, another town i spent alot of time in.

Hootie
10-06-2006, 09:38 AM
seems like a decent place...

I hop between Champaign (where my mom lives) and Normal (where I go to school)...Fortunately, father still lives in Overland Park so I get to hit up 2 or 3 Chiefs games per year. I'm going to the Thanksgiving game and the game October 29th. I'm stoked.