PDA

View Full Version : OK sue me...FF Q?

L.A. Chieffan
10-06-2006, 09:26 PM
McGahee against the Bears
or
Addai against the Titans?

I know everybodys first reaction is Addai because of DA Bears' D, but he is a rookie and he does split carries with Rhodes, whereas McGahee is one of the few feature backsin the NFL. I have an idea but i was wondering what others think

Halfcan
10-06-2006, 09:32 PM
LJ against the whole Airheadzona Defense?

milkman
10-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Are you kidding?

The Colts running game has been virtually grounded.

Addai has just over 200 yards and 70 yards receiving with 2 TDs in 4 games.

And it appears that Rhodes is the RB that they go to in the red zone, since he has a smaller average, but 3 TDs.

MaGahee almost certainly has to be the choice.

Archie Bunker
10-06-2006, 10:54 PM
McGahee

patteeu
10-07-2006, 01:18 AM
McGahee without question.

CHENZ A!
10-07-2006, 02:51 AM
Adaaiiiii ALL DAY!

tyton75
10-07-2006, 05:39 AM
I have the same kinda issue

MacGahee or Gore

patteeu
10-07-2006, 08:19 AM
I have the same kinda issue

MacGahee or Gore

If Gore is healthy enough to get his normal number of carries (and assuming his coach isn't going to change his role dramatically due to his fumblitis), I'd take Gore due to his matchup against the pathetic Raiders rush defense (rated 28th in the league). By comparison, Chicago's rush defense is rated 7th right now.

luv
10-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Going to borrow this thread instead of making one of my own.

Which of these tight ends would you choose to start Sunday?

John Gilmore from Chicago
Daniel Graham from new England (questionable on injury)

Bob Dole
10-07-2006, 04:55 PM
Adaaiiiii ALL DAY!

Bob Dole would go with that. The Titans are going to be even worse than their usual horrid with Mr. Facecleater out.

milkman
10-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Going to borrow this thread instead of making one of my own.

Which of these tight ends would you choose to start Sunday?

John Gilmore from Chicago
Daniel Graham from new England (questionable on injury)

If Graham goes, he'd be the guy I'd play.

The problem, even if he does play, you can't be certain of his effectiveness, or whether he lasts through the game.

Gilmore would be the safe play.

Hootie
10-07-2006, 05:02 PM
I'd go with Addai, and I'd go with Gore. I have McGahee in my money league and I don't know what to do...

luv
10-07-2006, 05:02 PM

The problem, even if he does play, you can't be certain of his effectiveness, or whether he lasts through the game.

Oct 6 Michael Parente, of the Woonsocket Call, reports New England Patriots TE Daniel Graham (ankle) practiced Friday, Oct. 6, and he will probably play in Week 5. He is listed as questionable on the team's injury report.

I think i'm gonna go with Gilmore.

Hootie
10-07-2006, 05:04 PM
Why are Graham and Gilmore even on your team?

Go to the waiver wire and start Eric Johnson from San Francisco.

Basileus777
10-07-2006, 05:19 PM

Gilmore isn't likely to get any points anyway. Even if Graham doesn't play he probably still be even with Gilmore. I wouldn't start a backup TE with 2 receptions under any circumstances. The Pats actually throw to Graham, that alone should be the determining factor.

milkman
10-07-2006, 05:25 PM
Gilmore isn't likely to get any points anyway. Even if Graham doesn't play he probably still be even with Gilmore. I wouldn't start a backup TE with 2 receptions under any circumstances. The Pats actually throw to Graham, that alone should be the determining factor.

Graham has 8 receptions this season, with 2 TDs.
Gilmore 2 receptions are for TDs.

There isn't a lot of difference.

Hootie's right, she should drop one of them and pick up Johnson on the waiver wire if he's available.

Thig Lyfe
10-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Addai. Titans D is bad enough that even when splitting carries Addai will probably get you more than McGahee will get alone against the Bears D.

luv
10-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Just looking around...

What do you think of Chris Baker from the Jets?

milkman
10-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Baker isn't anything special, and I certainly wouldn't want in a game against the Jags.

luv
10-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Graham has 8 receptions this season, with 2 TDs.
Gilmore 2 receptions are for TDs.

There isn't a lot of difference.

Hootie's right, she should drop one of them and pick up Johnson on the waiver wire if he's available.
Hmmmm...Eric Johnson is available. I only have one tight end. Right now it's Graham. I was thinking about picking up Gilmore. Thought I would look around first.

Hootie
10-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Eric Johnson is a top 10 TE as long as Vernon Davis is out...he's got a good matchup this weak, as well.

milkman
10-07-2006, 05:48 PM
Hmmmm...Eric Johnson is available. I only have one tight end. Right now it's Graham. I was thinking about picking up Gilmore. Thought I would look around first.

Pick him up.

Niners are playing the pathetic Raiders.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Pick Eric Johnson up...for thread starter, you gotta go with Addai. He's clearly the more capable of the two backs, and showed signs of pulling away from Rhodes last week. I'd also be wary of starting anyone outside of LJ, LT, Alexander against the Bears. Their D has been otherwordly so far, and demands respect until further notice. Furthermore, it's highly likely that game is going to be a blowout, since it is at Chicago and Losman sucks. That will mean a lot of throwing and not much McGahee.

to the guy with Gore...start him.

luv
10-07-2006, 05:58 PM
Pick him up.

Niners are playing the pathetic Raiders.
Done.

Grrrrr...I'm also going to go get a new keyboard. My shift key keeps sticking and driving me nuts!!!

Thanks for the advice guys.