PDA

View Full Version : okay you have a pack of gum to trade...

blueballs
10-07-2006, 10:07 AM
Raiders | K. Johnson admits R. Moss' value is diminishing
Sat, 7 Oct 2006 08:22:57 -0700

Pat Yasinskas, of the Charlotte Observer, reports Carolina Panthers WR Keyshawn Johnson says Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss no longer is considered one of the NFL's elite receivers. "Randy Moss wanted out of Minnesota? Oh well," Johnson said. "Four years ago, he was the best wide receiver in the NFL. Now you can't get a pack of gum for him."

10-07-2006, 10:10 AM
At least Keyshawn works hard and gives 100% effort..

Moss is a lazy bastard

Mr. Laz
10-07-2006, 10:16 AM
moss isn't worth the salary his getting paid .... so a trade would be really difficult unless his contract was mostly signing bonus.

Fairplay
10-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Moss because he would demand attention of the defenses backfield that would free up other recievers and Gonzalez.

Easy 6
10-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Its gotta be Key. Why would we want the terminal cancer that is muss???

Eleazar
10-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Moss has got to be 4 or 5 years younger. He ill-advisedly thought the grass was greener in the worst franchise in the NFL, and he's paying for it.

Even last year when he was pretty good for an NFL WR, his numbers were pedestrian by his standards. If you could keep him happy and give him a decent offense to play in he'd be worth his money.

Fairplay
10-07-2006, 10:48 AM
Moss has got to be 4 or 5 years younger. He ill-advisedly thought the grass was greener in the worst franchise in the NFL, and he's paying for it.

This is how i see the Moss situation through his eyes.

He got out of boring Minnesota with a big contract now hes in L.A. haveing nightlife action fun. Hes just collecting a paycheck because he knows the team won't go anywhere.

I think the air would go out of my tires also if i was busting my hump just to be surrounded with a bad team and it wasn't going anywhere anyways.

Brock
10-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Moss doesn't give a shit about playing football. Gimme Key any day.

CHENZ A!
10-07-2006, 10:57 AM
This shouldn't even be a debate. You have to take Moss, he is in a bad situation right now, but you can't honestly say that Keyshawn is better on any level. That said, I know the Chiefs will never have either of them, so I hope neither catches another pass ever.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-07-2006, 11:02 AM
Moss is one of the only WRs I've ever seen who can change the way an entire defense plays. For Chrissakes, he made Daunte Culpepper a Pro Bowler when in reality he's one of the worst starting QBs in the league.

Let's not forget who was the first to write "Give me the damn ball"...it was Meshawn.

If Moss had a quarterback rather than a patsy behind a turnstile offensive line he'd have a reason to care. Combine that with the fact that his owner is a corpse and his head coach looks like he's trying to work out the intricacies of string theory over a third and one play call, and you have a lot of reasons for him not to give a shit.

Take Moss. Straight cash, homey.

10-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Moss is one of the only WRs I've ever seen who can change the way an entire defense plays. For Chrissakes, he made Daunte Culpepper a Pro Bowler when in reality he's one of the worst starting QBs in the league.

Let's not forget who was the first to write "Give me the damn ball"...it was Meshawn.

If Moss had a quarterback rather than a patsy behind a turnstile offensive line he'd have a reason to care. Combine that with the fact that his owner is a corpse and his head coach looks like he's trying to work out the intricacies of string theory over a third and one play call, and you have a lot of reasons for him not to give a shit.

Take Moss. Straight cash, homey.
You can't go by what Keyshawn said when he had that idiot Kotite for a head coach..When I took over he became a total team player that hustled 24/7..Moss is a lazy shit attitude wannabe

blueballs
10-07-2006, 11:09 AM
I had no idea people would tahe this seriously

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-07-2006, 11:13 AM
You can't go by what Keyshawn said when he had that idiot Kotite for a head coach..When I took over he became a total team player that hustled 24/7..Moss is a lazy shit attitude wannabe

Funny, b/c this story will involve Moss in a way, but:

I'll never respect Keyshawn for what he did after he won the Super Bowl. He mugged for the camera and then ripped into Sterling Sharpe, saying that "at least my brother didn't have to give me a ring". Now, say what you will abot Sterling Sharpe, and the guy does have a hella man-crush on Moss (which can be attested by many, many bitter posters on this board), but that was one of the most classless moves I've ever seen by any football player, especially when you are trashing a guy who was a much better receiver than you will ever be.

10-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Funny, b/c this story will involve Moss in a way, but:

I'll never respect Keyshawn for what he did after he won the Super Bowl. He mugged for the camera and then ripped into Sterling Sharpe, saying that "at least my brother didn't have to give me a ring". Now, say what you will abot Sterling Sharpe, and the guy does have a hella man-crush on Moss (which can be attested by many, many bitter posters on this board), but that was one of the most classless moves I've ever seen by any football player, especially when you are trashing a guy who was a much better receiver than you will ever be.
I didn't know he said that..I was pretty tanked up during and after that superbowl(which the Raiders lost!!!cool)..but..you are right!!!

Keyshawn reverted to his assinine antics after he left the Jets and went to the Bucs..but he still hustles a hell of alot more than Moss

Valiant
10-07-2006, 11:40 AM

He got out of boring Minnesota with a big contract now hes in L.A. haveing nightlife action fun. Hes just collecting a paycheck because he knows the team won't go anywhere.

I think the air would go out of my tires also if i was busting my hump just to be surrounded with a bad team and it wasn't going anywhere anyways.

You heard it here first, dos Moss in Washington...

Bugeater
10-07-2006, 11:50 AM
I'd definitely rather have Moss, I have to believe in the right situation he could again become the threat he was in Minnesota. With that said, the longer he's in Oakland stealing Al's money, the better.

milkman
10-07-2006, 12:10 PM

When did the Raiders move back to L.A.?

If they're still in Oakland, then the night life fun is with paroled prison "babes".

Easy 6
10-07-2006, 12:14 PM
'Hamas' I still disagree bout' Muss, atleast Key would block for LJ and run more than 2 patterns, but your take on Shell's string theory musings was... :LOL: LMAO :thumb: ;) :)

ExtremeChief
10-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Even when Moss was getting gobs of TD's and yards he took plays off. He's a lazy POS, period.