PDA

View Full Version : Mizzou looked good!

HemiEd
10-08-2006, 06:04 AM
Not beeing a Mizzou fan, I had not watched them before. They looked like a complete and well coached team againts TT. :thumb:

I was impressed how their running backs waited on blocks. The team seems to have a lot of talent.

Saulbadguy
10-08-2006, 06:56 AM
Yeah, they look like the real deal. I had my doubts until they beat someone, but they did, and in impressive fashion.

KChiefs1
10-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Could be an interesting year for Mizzou....

at TAMU
K-State
Oklahoma
at Nebraska
at Iowa State
Kansas

I can see them with 10 wins...maybe more!

FAX
10-08-2006, 10:52 AM
What was the final? I had to swich channels after they were up around 20 to 0 or something.

Their offensive plays are strange as heck, by the way.

FAX

Skip Towne
10-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Could be an interesting year for Mizzou....

at TAMU
K-State
Oklahoma
at Nebraska
at Iowa State
Kansas

I can see them with 10 wins...maybe more!
I spent a few minutes trying to figure out who TAMU was. Then I realized you meant aTm.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2006, 10:54 AM
I spent a few minutes trying to figure out who TAMU was. Then I realized you meant aTm.

Ass to mouth?

Eleazar
10-08-2006, 10:58 AM
We've still got a long road ahead of us, but going on the road and winning one of those games that you looked down the schedule and probably marked as a loss doesn't hurt.

KcMizzou
10-08-2006, 11:11 AM
What was the final? I had to swich channels after they were up around 20 to 0 or something.

Their offensive plays are strange as heck, by the way.

FAX38-21

Tech scored 2 TD's in 3 mintutes right before halftime... and another on the first drive to start the second half. Made it 24-21 Mizzou. Then Mizzou adjusted and shut them down. Had me worried for a while.

FAX
10-08-2006, 11:14 AM
38-21

Tech scored 2 TD's in 3 mintutes right before halftime... and another on the first drive to start the second half. Made it 24-21 Mizzou. Then Mizzou adjusted and shut them down. Had me worried for a while.

Thanks, Mr. KcMizzou. I wish I had been able to watch the whole thing. Sounds like and exciting and excellent game.

Is it just me, or do their offensive plays seem unusual? The way they use the RB and run some sort of pseudo option thing. It's the first game I've been able to watch.

FAX

KcMizzou
10-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Thanks, Mr. KcMizzou. I wish I had been able to watch the whole thing. Sounds like and exciting and excellent game.

Is it just me, or do their offensive plays seem unusual? The way they use the RB and run some sort of pseudo option thing. It's the first game I've been able to watch.

FAXLike using the shotgun formation from the 1 yard line? Yeah, they seem to take an unconventional approach at times.

FAX
10-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Exactly, Mr. KcMizzou. I think I also saw them run a little two man option from the shotgun, as well. You don't see that often.

FAX

HemiEd
10-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Yeah, they look like the real deal. I had my doubts until they beat someone, but they did, and in impressive fashion.

I did not ever think I would say this, but I look forward to watching them again. Kudos to the Tigers.